Interrail Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Spending the day with Mr. Crofton.
2k words
4.24
4k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke as the catering staff brought in breakfast half an hour before we arrived in Barcelona. It was like waking from one of those hyper realistic dreams where you don't know what is real and what is not. I sat up and there was Mr. Crofton, sitting there relaxed, spreading butter on a bagel. I felt strange almost hoping that my adventures of last night had just been a weird wet dream but as I rummaged through my backpack for my T-shirt I saw the 200 Euros and knew that everything had been real. It made me blush again and I quickly dressed completely to leave as soon as the train would stop. There was a second tray with breakfast on the seat next to me which was strange since I haven't ordered any. As I looked over Mr. Crofton gestured with his butter knife to the tray and mumbled with his mouth half full.

"Breakfast is on me, Martin. So tell me what are you up to in Barcelona?"

"Erm...thanks..." I said pulling the tray to my lap and examining the food. "I....erm.....am going to meet my girlfriend" I finished the sentence.

Mr. Crofton raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Really? Is she hot?"

I confirmed that she is and he followed up with questions about how we met, where she worked, where and when I would meet her and I just told him everything. Maria was working as a waitress at one of those busy tourist restaurants. She would work all day but we were going to meet in the evening. Mr. Crofton also wanted to know where I stayed and I had to tell him that Maria and I were just meeting for the first time in real life and therefore I didn't invite me over to stay at her tiny apartment but rather booked into a youth hostel. Mr. Crofton laughed at that and said "No way are you staying at a filthy youth hostel Martin! You come with me to my place. I saw your potential right away. Would be wasted letting you get away so soon."

I didn't particularly like the sound of that statement but my little friend in my pants twitched excitedly and seemed to see things different. "I....I can't...I have already booked and payed...and Maria is going to meet me in the evening close to the hostel. I cannot be late to that..." My voice trailed off as Mr. Crofton just continued to shake his head at everything I said.

"No, no, no. You do as I say! You will meet your Maria, don't you worry but until then there is still time to have a good day. I refund you your lousy hostel no problem. Just trust me and stop pretending you didn't enjoy my company." I didn't reply to that and so he took it as confirmation that I would continue to do as he commands.

After our breakfast the train arrived and we got onto the platform. Mr. Crofton shoved his trolley into my arms and I carried his luggage while he strolled towards the exit. A big black limo was waiting right at the pick-up zone outside the station. Next to the car stood a tall black woman in her twenties in a thight gray business outfit holding a tablet. She had dark brown shiny skin and was very beautiful. Almost a head taler than I was and quite athletic. Her curly hair was restricted to a tight bun at the back of her head and she wore black rimmed glasses. As she saw Mr. Crofton a smile broke out on her face revealing a line of perfectly white teeth. "Mr. Crofton! How was your trip. Sorry we couldn't get any flight any more yesterday. I hope it was not too uncomfortable traveling by train?"

"It was an unexpected very pleasurable train ride" he said, looking me up and down quite obviously making me blush again. The black lady also glanced over to me standing there in my wrinkly t-shirt and my loose cargo pants and with a seemingly knowing smile she gave a short nod.

Mr. Crofton introduced us and I learned that her name was Nkhala and that she was Mr. Crofton's personal assistant. I packed his luggage into the limo and we all got inside. Mr. Crofton took the seat next to me and Nkhala sat across from us. On our ride to the outskirts of the city Mr. Crofton and Nkhala discussed a lot of business details which she had prepared on her tablet. I didn't understand any of it but rather tried to not blush permanently as Mr. Crofton casually caressed my knee and thigh while talking business with his assistant. She clearly saw that he was fumbling with my leg and reaching towards my crotch again and again, but she just continued as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I wondered if Mr. Crofton often did this in front of his employee or If she was just to professional to react. The conversation between those two was getting more and more boring as they exchanged numbers of stocks and financial reports but even if I had been able to understand any of it, I would have been utterly distracted by Mr. Crofton's meaty palm rhythmically massaging my crotch until my dick got so hard that it pitched a tent in my cargo pants. From time to time Nkhala glanced over but most of the time she just stayed focused on the work. Again this was promising to be a really weird day and we hadn't even arrived.

More and more often I just closed my eyes biting my lip, feeling Mr. Croftons hot big hand massaging my hard little worm inside my pants. As the ride continued and Nkhala just watched and talked and didn't react I too started to relax and not care anymore. I was just kind of a fidget toy for Mr. Crofton while he worked and nobody seemed to mind. Nobody even knew any more than my first name so why should I bother if those rich perverts just acted that way. Having my eyes closed most of the time trying to relax I almost missed the car driving onto a large estate with a very high surrounding wall. I had no way of knowing where we were as the car stopped in front of a huge white villa. The driver got out and opened the door for us and Mr. Crofton and Nkhala got out of the car letting me just sit there with my hard on in my pants. I blushed slightly as I scrambled out of the car awkwardly trying to hide my boner from the driver who just gave me a smug smile.

Mr. Crofton gestured to Nkhala and said: "I will have to make some phone calls now, the merger is not going as planned so we have to be quick. You just take care of Martin here and let him have the full treatment, understood!"

Nkhala raised an eyebrow looking me over: "The full treatment, sir?"

I looked worried too as she asked that so Mr. Crofton rolled his eyes, fetched another 100 Euros from his pocked and shoved it into my pant pocket looking me deep into the eyes: "You want the full treatment, Martin! Right?!"

I gulped glancing between Mr. Crofton and Nkhala who waited for my answer, then I mumbled quite high pitched: "Y...yes, sir! I...I want the full treatment!" followed by a weak smile.

"As you wish, sir!" Nkhala said without any further hesitation and gestured me to follow her, which I did as Mr. Crofton already got out his phone punching in some numbers and heading off to the other direction.

We went around the outside of the villa to a side building next to an enormous pool overlooking a nicely trimmed garden. I tried to keep up with Nkhala's long strides and quickly got out of breath. "What....what is the 'full treatment'?" I panted behind her. She turned her pretty head and gave me a smile: "Don't worry. You like it! Except maybe the waxing..."

We had already reached the building which looked very much like a private day spa. Not only was there different rooms, a reception counter with indoor fountain and nice soothing music in the background there was also staff busying themselves with cleaning, folding towels and looking all fit and neat in their crisp white work outfits. Nkhala talked to one girl at the reception who took some notes and nodded. I waited beside the fountain like a pet at the vet feeling so out of place here.

After that Nkhala left and the new girl led me on to a bathroom telling me to just take a shower, drop my clothes in a bag and then come back in a white fluffy bathrobe that she handed me.

I nodded and got into the luxurious marble bathroom, closing the door and finally catching some breath. How could I have ended up here. Everything was so weird but taking a nice hot shower here was definitely better than in the youth hostel where I should have been right now. I got undressed, did as I was told with my clothes and hopped into the shower washing off all the dirt and sweat from the train ride and all the filth of the last night.

Relaxed and clean I got into the bathrobe and some slippers that stood ready and went back to the reception. The girl just smiled and took me up to the next room. Another girl, this time an Asian one asked me to lay down naked on the bed in front of her and after a brief hesitation I just shrugged and dropped my bathrobe laying down. As the Asian lady began to smear some honey colored sticky goo onto my chest, legs and crotch I knew that this was going to be the least enjoyable part as Nkhala had said. I gritted my teeth and tried to not scream as one rip after another all of my body hair got removed leaving me bald everywhere except on my head. It was hard and my eyes watered and especially when she went after my crotch area I couldn't help but whimper.

Under all that pain I wondered what Maria would think of me completely waxed. I was not much of a man before but without any body hair I just looked like a little boy now. Well I couldn't do anything about it now and as the Asian lady massaged some soothing cooling lotion on my body I could finally relax a little as the pain subsided. The following hours went by with different people handling me around, cutting and styling my hair, trimming my nails, putting different soothing and good smelling lotions on my body. In between a man in a suit came in and made me stand up naked, taking measurements. He looked like a tailor and I was briefly uncomfortable as he put his tape measure all around my naked body but it too went by and I just got lost in this bizarre day as time went on.

After all the handling it must have been noon already. Next up was a massage and a Swedish looking slightly chubby but also rather muscular blond lady in her late thirties took over gesturing me onto the next bed. I laid down on my belly, my face in the hole of the massage table as she started to put oil on my back working my sore muscles. She seemed rather scary from her physique but her hands worked on me gently but firmly. It felt like heaven. I never had a massage before and I completely relaxed under her hands.

As I was drifting away almost to a relaxed heavenly slumber feeling her warm oily hands gliding all over my body, the door opened and I heard a familiar deep voice booming out loud: "Olga, my beautiful sunflower, good to see you working your magic on my little friend". She briefly let her hands go of my body to greet Mr. Crofton who went over and kissed her on both cheeks. "Harry! Good to see you!" she replied with a thick Scandinavian accent.