Interrail Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Mr. Crofton has another go with me!
2.6k words
4.65
5.5k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two hugged and chatted, giggling right in front of the head end of the massage table. Still looking through the hole in the massage table I could see Olga's pale legs in her white sneakers and Mr. Crofton's naked hairy feet in the same slippers that I was wearing today. He was also wearing a white bathrobe and the two were just standing close to each other ignoring me lying there.

After some flirty exchanges between the two Mr. Crofton said: "How is my friend doing? Is he finished here already so you have some time for me sweetheart?"

Olga giggled and answered: "I was just about to wrap up here but I always have time to squeeze you in Harry!" They hugged and kissed again and Mr. Crofton shifted Olga sideways against the massage table which caused the headrest to be pushed up at an angle. My head was getting bent back towards my neck forced now against the hole in the angled up headrest of the table. The hole now faced both of them at hip height. Mr. Crofton was wrapping his meaty hairy arms around Olga's back shoving his tongue into her mouth kissing her intensely and loudly. She was fumbling at his bathrobe with her oily hands and finally pushed it aside revealing his wet and already semi erect cock. I had a very clear view of her thick glistening fingers wrapping themselves around his shaft and massaging it to a full hard-on.

I didn't dare to say anything and the familiar musky smell of his cock that drifted up my nose let me remember last night. I could feel my body instantly reacting as my little dick also started to fill up with blood and pushed against the massage table underneath me. Mr. Crofton forcefully ripped open the top of Olga's white button down minidress sending loose buttons flying everywhere through the room. He grabbed her full white breasts and buried his face between them while she gasped and giggled and stroked his cock mere centimeters in front of my face. In between moans and gasps Olga squeaked out: "Harry! Should we go next door briefly?!" trying to tug Mr. Crofton away from the massage table by his cock as I could see.

"No sweetheart! I want to have you both here with me!" He commanded with a muffled voice between her breasts. With that he turned her around so she was facing me again and he begged her to continue to massage me while he lifted up her minidress shoving aside her white lace thong and started to take her doggystyle pushing her against the table. I could feel her hot hands starting to knead my shoulders again in the rhythm of Mr. Crofton's thrusts. The front of her lace thong was right in front of me and I could see some of her blond pubic hairs through the seethrough fabric. She was trimmed all right but not completely shaven. The smell of her pussy also went into my nostrils and I heard the smacking noise of Mr. Crofton's log sliding in and out of her wet slit. She moaned and squirmed and continued to massage me although not so controlled as before Mr. Crofton's arrival.

After a few minutes of fucking his employee Mr. Crofton lifted Olga off of his cock and urged her to climb on the massage table above me. For being such a bulky woman she tried to do that as gracefully as possible crawling on all fours atop of me her legs and hands resting to my sides. Whatever extra wheight she had I compensated by having a very thin frame and so she could position herself atop of me without falling of the table. I could hear her gasp and shriek again as Mr. Crofton bent forward and started to eat her out loudly from behind.

With her weight now above me I was unable to move or stand up any more without causing Olga to fall off the table so I tried to remain perfectly still. My head still pushed back into my neck by the upright headrest Mr. Crofton's glistening wet cock dangled now right in front of my face as he excitedly munched away on Olga's snatch. My own dick was already throbbing against the massage table and I knew what would follow as with every movement Mr. Crofton's mushroom head swung closer to my lips. Without even thinking or caring anymore I just parted my lips and slipped the tip of my tongue forward until the wet salty head of his cock brushed against it. I moaned too as I tasted his precum mixed with Olga's pussy juices. He sensed my eager tongue and took a small step forward shoving his swollen red head into my willing little mouth. I started to suck Mr. Crofton's cock again like last night. This time more eager being even more horny now knowing my own depraved desires. It didn't take long for Mr. Crofton to rhythmically fuck my face shoving himself deeper into my throat until my eyes started to water and I had to gag on his girthy cock. My nose got pushed into his hairy belly as he picked up his rhythm while simultaneously licking Olga's wet pussy. The whole table started rocking as I tried to take his deep thrusts into my mouth without choking, my saliva dribbling down to the floor from the corner of my mouth.

Olga's groans and whining grew louder and I could sense her muscles tensing up and trembling as a climax built up in her. Mr. Crofton slobbered noisily above me and as she finally howled out in delight she squirted into his face and onto me. It dribbled into my hair and tickled running down around my neck as she shamelessly squeezed her juices out above me. Mr. Crofton licked her with pure delight ramming his rod into my face making me gag. When Olga finished shaking and leaking he lifted his wet bearded face and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He pulled out his fat wet shaft from my eager mouth with a pop catching his breath. Still shaking and trickling from her pussy Olga dismounted me again.

"That was fun but now it is time to work your magic on my new little boytoy!" Mr. Crofton panted and Olga nodded standing there with messed up hair, her tits hanging out from her torn white mini dress. She squeezed another big glob of massage oil onto my back and started to rub it in together with her pussy juices that were sprayed over my neck and back. She massaged it all together with big strokes all along my back while Mr. Crofton still hard and hairy stood there watching my naked glistening body.

She grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them pushing more oil into my crack then Olga let her strong girthy middle finger glide down the middle and she touched my anus, circling it with the fingertip. I moaned involuntarily at the sensation and my dick got even harder but I also was afraid of the direction this was taking and my muscles tensed up.

"Relax!", she said with her thick Swedish accent and slipped the tip of her finger into my virgin boy pussy.

"Oh....no...please...!" My voice was small and squeaky as she massaged my sphincter now from the inside. Mr. Crofton stood there with a grin lighting another cigar and filling the room with this vile smelling smoke. It simultaneously made we want to gag but it also brought pictures of my most perverted moments in life from the night before into my mind and my hard shaft strained against the table. It was bittersweet and deviant as if the smell of the cigar was somehow now lodged into my brain as something that would instantly make me hard like a conditioned dog hearing a bell.

Olga used her second oily hand to reach beneath me and massage my hard shaft. I lifted my hips so she could reach it better and with lifting it I shoved myself onto her upper hand which drove her finger into me even deeper. She added a second finger and stretched my asshole a bit more. She was strong and quite forceful when she entered me but she was also very professional with her hands building the pressure to the maximum that I could handle without causing any sharp pain but only rising pleasure.

I was now kneeling with my ass in the air while my face was still shoved into the headrest of the massage table. My hips were making small circles together with Olgas hand motions. Mr. Crofton started to circle the table looking at my pale oiled up body from all angles. Swinging his veiny hard shaft from side to side as he moved. "He is quite pale, like you Olga!", he mumbled with the cigar clenched between his teeth. I like that!" He suddenly slapped my ass cheek hard with his open hand sending a loud clapping sound through the room. My ass burned where he hit me and I imagined the red finger marks it must make on my pale small ass. I shouted out in surprise but it was more of a hungry moan than a scream of pain.

Olga continued to milk my little oiled up dick while massaging my now pretty relaxed anus with two strong fingers inside me. "I think he is ready, Harry!", she declared stepping to the side letting go of me suddenly. With a deep satisfied chuckle Mr. Crofton dropped his open bathrobe to the floor behind him and stepped behind me now also completely naked.

He grabbed my hips with his hairy big hands and pulled me towards him off the massage table like a slimy fish on the kitchen counter. He gave a satisfied deep chuckle as I squirmed helplessly, my legs dangling now down searching the ground for support. He slapped me again on the same spot and another sharp flash of pain made me squeak out.

"He is such a sweet boy don't you think?" He grumbled as he let his thick hands glide over my back and ass and thighs. My upper body was still resting on the massage table while my legs barely reached the ground and I could stand there on the tip of my toes, my ass right in front of Mr. Crofton. Olga started to caress my wet hair and shoving away some matted down strands from my face. "Yes Harry! A beautiful little pale boy!" She said looking down at me all motherly like this was all totally normal.

Mr. Crofton sighed and bent forward laying his upper body onto my back. I could feel his hairy belly pushing me down as he put all his weight on me, hugging and squeezing me affectionately. His hard wet mushroom head was poking my balls from behind as he lay there. Rubbing his hot fat belly onto me the musky smell mixed with the lingering cigar smoke was now so overwhelming in my nose that it made me dizzy.

"Should I assist you?" Olga asked him seeing that he was already a bit exhausted from licking her so ferociously a few moments ago. "Yes dear!" He sighed into my ear.

Olga stepped to his side and shoved her hand under his belly searching for his cock. It was completely hard and long and girthy so even though he was quite chubby she had no trouble finding it. She gave it a few strokes and then lifted the tip up to my anus while Mr. Crofton was just laying there weighing me down. I could feel his oily slimy snake being pushed up, his tip rubbing up my balls and towards my now completely oiled and relaxed asshole. It twitched in anticipation and my breathing got quicker and more shallow. Mr. Crofton wrapped his hairy arms around me squeezing my arms to my body so I could not move. Olga found the spot and gave his shaft a short tug and Mr. Crofton glided forward over my back, the thick mushroom head slowly parting my sphincter as Olga guided him into me.

"Mhhh!" He announced into my ear as his veiny shaft passed into me with ease after he got past my backdoor muscle. The pressure was more than from Olgas fingers and I sure would have screamed in pain had she not worked her magic before. But now it was almost bearable if a very strange sensation. An enormous pressure inside my bowls but on top of that I felt an incredible wave of pleasure that made my dick jump and made me shout out "Oh my god!"

Mr. Crofton licked my ear and whispered. "Thanks for the compliment but I already told you that calling me Mr. Crofton will be sufficiant." Olga giggled at his bad joke and he started to let himself glide in and out of me slowly. Now that his shaft was securely placed inside my ass Olga let go of his cock so he could enter me with his full length. She took a step back and arranged her tits into the torn open dress watching Mr. Crofton fuck me slowly in front of her. With every slow thrust I could feel my insides grumbling as this enormous meat log glided in and out of me. I panted and moaned and got dizzy from the weight on top of me and from my shallow breathing. After some endless blissful minutes Mr. Crofton had collected enough stamina again to lift himself off of me. He now stood behind me. His legs pushing my legs apart his paws on my hips. He started to fuck me faster and harder now with smacking sounds as his full ball sack whipped against mine.

"I want to feel you cumming with my cock inside you Martin!" He announced with a growl and winked to Olga who dutifully got onto the floor on her knees and crawled underneath us. I couldn't see what she was doing below us but suddenly I felt warm wet lips closing around the tip of my dick. She started to suck me while Mr. Crofton rammed my ass. I never had my dick in anybody's mouth before and the sensation was so overwhelming that it took my breath away. Her tongue circled around my shaft while I was completely taken into her wet mouth. She was as skilled and strong with her lips as she was with her hands.

With Olga rhythmically sucking and Mr. Crofton's balls slapping against me while his hard cockhead massaged against my prostate I started to tremble and rolled my eyes back into my head. It was just too much and with an embarrassing little girlish scream my dick started pumping hot seed into Olga's mouth. She gulped and continued to suck me off burst after burst. My Sphincter pulsated massaging the base of Mr. Crofton's shaft while more and more cum shot out of me and into Olga's throat. The pulsating embrace from my sphincter was enough to take Mr. Crofton over the edge too and he groaned deeply releasing himself deep inside of me. Filling me up with his manly thick seed.

"Yes Martin, good boy!" He slapped my ass one more time as his final few drops dribbled out of his cock and into me. Olga let go of me gasping. She crawled up from under the table again, wiping the corners of her mouth smiling. Mr. Crofton pulled himself out as well and I could feel his thick cum leaking out of my backdoor onto my inner thighs. He grabbed his bathrobe again and said: "Better take another shower before you get into your new suit." And with that he took out his phone and got back to work leaving me there breathless, violated but satisfied.