Interrogated Pt. 02

Story Info
Chase is rewarded for her cooperation.
2.3k words
4.15
26.2k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase woke up sometime later in bed, her body stiff as she rolled over. She gasped when she realized the man was still in her room, perched on the edge of the bed looking down at her.

"I told you what you wanted, why are you still here?" Chase pulled the blanked tighter around her naked body.

"My colleagues are going to keep an eye on your pa, and I'll stay here with you and make sure you're safe."

"Safe? What are you talking about! Y-you -- you violated me..."

"Me? Nah, I'm here to serve and protect. Detective Jake O'Ryan at your service." The asshole had the nerve to wink at her.

"Y-you're a cop?" Chase rubbed her temple, trying to make sense of what was happening.

"Yes ma'am." Jake pulled his badge from the back pocket of his jeans and tossed it towards her.

Chase stared blankly at the man sitting on her bed. Down at the badge. Up at him. Down at the badge.

"Y-you, you raped me... you, you put your hand..."

"Ahh, come on lass, you could have given me the address whenever you wanted, so I would say you had a bit of a safe word, no?"

"What the fuck -- no! You... you... you probably permanently damaged me --"

Jake let out a chuckle, "You're fine lass."

"How can you say I'm fine! There was blood -- I heard a pop!"

"No. I told you I was going to hurt you, and your adrenaline was extremely high, so you think there was blood and you think you heard a pop. Go to the bathroom and check. Take a warm shower. I promise, you're fine. No damage."

Chase stared at Jake. So, he was a cop and not a murderous gangster. But, that didn't mean he hadn't held her against her will and done awful things to her. If he was going to let her leave the room though, there was no way she was turning that down.

Giving him an untrusting glare, Chase wrapped herself in the blanket and dragged it with her down the hall and into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Suddenly, keeping a butcher knife in the bathroom for protection seemed like an obvious idea and she scolded herself for not thinking of it sooner.

Gingerly, Chase stepped into the warm water and exhaled as it washed over her. She experimentally touched her pussy. Aside from feeling a little swollen, she was relieved to realize she actually wasn't in any pain... Had he actually fisted her? Jesus. She couldn't wrap her mind around it.

As the water poured over her, Chase's mind replayed the last couple of hours. Her hand slipped down and felt wetness at her pussy when she thought of him forcefully fucking her with his massive cock and then forcing her to take his whole hand...

Fuck, Chase thought. Was it possible for Stockholm Syndrome to set in this fast? Was she totally cracking up? Her mind continued to wander, already missing the handcuffs and his big body on top of her... No, no no! This was so freaking wrong!

Reluctantly, Chase stepped out of the quickly cooling water. She would have to go back and face her captor at some point, why prolong the inevitable?

With a deep breath, Chase pulled a towel around her and made her way back to the bedroom. Detective O'Ryan was still perched on her bed, texting with one hand and seemingly not too worried she was going to spring herself on him with a weapon.

"Why shouldn't I go back out to the barn for the rifle and shoot your dick off?"

Jake looked up at Chase, all wet hair and too small towel.

"Well, I assume you've realized that physically, you're ok, maybe a little sore but no permanent damage. And, your father's associates may still come here looking for you. So, you can stay here with me and take your chances, or see how far you get down that dirt road in the dark."

Chase worried her lip, wondering what she should do.

"And besides," Jake continued, "Now that you gave up the info I needed, we could just fuck for fun."

"You're a monster! I would never willingly --"

Jake laughed, "Ahh, come on, don't hold a grudge. I felt your body lass," he stepped towards her.

Chase instinctively backed up until she hit the wall; Jake's large imposing figure directly in front of her.

"I felt you twitch beneath me, so wet despite yourself."

Chase's mouth was suddenly dry as the Sahara.

"I felt your clit swell," his mouth was against her ear now as he grazed his fingers along her jaw.

Chase gripped the towel as tight as she could, hoping the cheap material would somehow create a sufficient barrier.

"I felt your wetness when I touched you with my fingers and with my cock," his lips brushed against hers, ever so slightly. "And when you took my whole hand inside your tight little pussy, fuck that was hot."

Chase swallowed hard, "You hurt me."

His lips found her jaw and then her cheek, "I know lass. I had to hurt you a little, but you've been such a good girl and given me the information that I needed..." Jake gently covered her small hand with his, caressing her tight ineffectual fist, "Turnabout is fair play, and who knows how long we'll be stuck here. You should let me make it up to you sweetheart," he tugged gently at her hand, the towel slipping to the floor.

Chase forced herself to look up at him. She pressed her hand against his tee shirt, not sure if she was pushing him away, or giving him permission to continue...

"I -- I... I'm really confused," Chase shook her head, wondering if she could shake sense into it.

"I told you earlier lass, you think too much."

Jake pulled his tee shirt over his head, giving Chase another glimpse of his thick pecs, chiseled abs and wide shoulder.

Jesus, she thought. This man.

Jake backed away from her, leaving her naked against the wall. He undid his jeans and sat on the foot of the bed. His cock pressed tightly against his boxer briefs, begging for another taste of the beautiful woman in front of him.

Chase stared at him, her brain slowly turning off. Maybe it was wrong, and maybe she was worlds of fucked up... but, she couldn't deny that she wanted him.

Slowly, she stepped forward, leaving her arms by her sides, unashamed in her nakedness. One foot in front of the other until she was just inches away from him.

"Tell me what you want, lass," Jake's voice was thick with desire.

Tentatively, Chase reached forward, her hand finding his chest. She let her nails trail down over his nipple, watching it pucker slightly. Then, her hand felt the hard muscle of his stomach... and then settling on the waist band of his boxer briefs...

This time it was Jake's turn to bite his lip, "Tell me what you want."

Chase stood between his legs, looking down over his hard, powerful body, "Make me feel better."

The words came out low, but he heard them clearly.

Gently, he took her hip in his hand, steering her toward the bed, "Lay back."

Chase swallowed hard, situating herself on the bed once again.

"I'll be gentle sweetheart," Jake let his hand run over her breast and along the curve of her waist, "So perfect."

His mouth was on her then, their tongues finding each other. Chase wrapped her arm lazily around his neck, a small voice in the back of her head telling her she should be pushing him away. But, she wanted this. Desperately, even if stupidly.

She moaned in protest as his mouth left hers, making her heart skip a beat as it latched onto that sensitive place on her neck. His hand moved lower, a thumb skimming over her nipple as it stiffened. Soon, his mouth was there, lapping gently over the stiff peak.

Chase let out a whimper, wanting everything all at once.

"Shh, darling, we'll go slow," his hands gently ran over her body, warming every inch of her. His hands gently spread her thighs, opening her to him. "I'm going to touch you here, and if anything doesn't feel good, if anything hurts, tell me and I'll stop."

Chase nodded, face flushed and words out of reach.

"Use your words sweetheart, tell me you understand," Jake caressed her thigh slowly.

"I- I understand," Chase felt herself spreading her legs wider for him.

"Good girl," Jake kissed along her stomach, reveling in the feel of her relaxing under him.

He grazed kisses along one thigh, and then the other, "Mmm, your skin tastes like vanilla." Slowly, his kisses circled towards her crease. One finger, gently gliding along her opening, "Mmm, so wet for me."

Chase tried to slow her breathing, embarrassed somehow that she was about to convulse beneath him.

One finger gently, so slowly, explored her opening, "Are you sore here, lass?"

Chase murmured something incoherent, words seemingly impossible to come by.

"Hmm?" Jake gently touched her delicate folds, "Tell me how you feel Chase."

"I -- I'm ok."

His mouth was on her now, tongue tasting her delicate crease, "Do you want me to keep going lass?"

"Don't stop." Chase realized she was afraid he would leave her like this, about to come undone at the seams.

"Never," Jake gently lapped against her pussy, tasting her delicate sweetness. He looked up at Chase, keeping an eye on her to make sure she was ok. His mouth latched onto her clit, increasing the pressure as his finger pressed just inside of her.

"Ungh, fuck," Chase gripped Jake's hair roughly.

"Yes darling, just relax for me."

Jake kept up his ministrations, tonguing her pussy gently. He used his finger on her clit as his lips enjoyed her sweet wetness.

"Ugh, I'm going to cum," Chase felt wetness at her eyes as the feelings became more and more intense.

"That's it baby, cum for me," Jake sealed his mouth over her clit, pulling her into his mouth as his finger worked inside her gently.

"Ungh, fuck!" Chase let herself fall off the cliff, her whole body convulsing.

The tremors continued for several moments as Chase felt every muscle contract and relax over and over.

Jake kissed her thighs tenderly, licking against her leaking wetness, "Mmm, so fucking good."

Chase slowly caught her breath, delicious post-orgasm bliss washing over her. The other thoughts were on the verge of her mind, but she pushed them away. They could wait until morning.

Jake lay beside her, caressing her gently as she recovered.

"I want more," Chase rolled towards him, doe eyes begging.

"Are you sure?" Jake let his fingers find her slit - soaking wet. Two fingers gently pressed inwards, "You're not too sore?"

Chase shook her head, "I want you to fuck me."

Jake's mouth settled on hers, tongues twisting together. They lost themselves in the kiss, hands gripping necks, gripping shoulders, wanting.

"Please, please," Chase cried out against him, wanting impossibly more.

"Please what? Tell me lass," his demanding words growled against her ear.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me," Chase murmured over and over needing more of him.

"Mmm, yes baby," Jake gripped his cock, dragging himself through her wetness; making her moan as his thickness pressed over her clit. When his cock was glistening with her he pressed the tip just against her opening.

"Ahh, fuck," Chase's body protested the invasion after what it had so recently been through.

Jake stopped with just his thick head inside of her tight and swollen opening, "Do you want me to stop lass?"

Chase's nails dug into his broad shoulders, holding on for dear life, "No, fuck, don't stop," she panted against his chest. The bite of pain somehow made her pussy drip more as he pressed slowly inside of her.

"Ugh, fuck, yes," Chase let her head fall back against the bed, surrendering to his invasion of her body. She lay back, whimpering and pleading with him not to stop; nails leaving a red trail along his back. He fucked her slowly, gently, and deeply. Her pussy gripped and spasmed around his thick prick as he slowly worked her towards a second climax.

"That's it baby, can you cum for me again?" Jake kissed her neck, letting his teeth just graze along all the tender places.

"Ugh, fuck," Chase felt the tension building in her body, tears running down the sides of her face.

"Mmm, yes sweetheart, cum for me," Jake leaned on his hip, gaining leverage, slightly deepening his thrusts, "that's it lass."

"Ungh! Ahhh!" Chase let go one more time, her body shattering beneath him.

"Yes, that's it, fuck," Jake tried to hold on as he felt her pussy clasp him in a vice. He let himself fuck her harder, unable to hold back as his own orgasm quickly approached.

"Ahh, ahhh!" The intensity was almost too much for Chase as her pussy spasmed. She felt Jake's deep thrusts on all the tender and abused parts of her most delicate place. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, she felt him thicken inside of her. She gritted her teeth as he pressed impossibly deep against her cervix and then she felt his warm seed spilling inside of her.

They lay there together, panting, bodies damp against the sheets.

Chase tried to wrap her mind around the day and everything that had happened... everything that he had put her through. Laying in post orgasmic bliss, sweaty bodies tangled, she knew it would be a long time before she could make any sense of it all. And... maybe it wasn't over yet.