All Comments on 'Interrogated Pt. 02'

by JustGoWithIt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Non Consent

This is in the wrong category.

JustGoWithItJustGoWithItover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous, thanks for the comment. I agree, this story isn't so much non-con. However, part 1 is heavily non-con and there is reference to part 1 at the beginning of this story. I would say this story fits more into the 'reluctance' half of the noncon/reluctance category - but yes, I get your point, I wasn't sure where to put this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just wrong

Badge plus gun should not equal the right to rape and kill.

It is bad when that this is our reality, it’s worse when it is your fantasy too.

JustGoWithItJustGoWithItover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous, thanks for the comment. I wouldn't say my fantasy is to be raped by a police officer. I would say black lives matter and there is a problem in many countries with structural racism and police violence. I would say this is just a horny story where I hope the world is different - and all noncon is inherently wrong as is police violence. If non-con isn't your thing, please don't read - whether it's police based or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please tell me there is more to come

Really enjoyed this! Very well written - I’m invested even after just two chapters! I need to know how this plays out!!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

He said turnabout is fair play but she didn't get to return the favor and give him as much pain as he gave her? Meh. She shoulda just shot his dick off anyways, he doesn't need that to still stay there and protect her from mobsters.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

He has some nerve saying he will stop if anything hurts. He already popped her pelvis from fisting her.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesabout 2 years ago
Inferior

The blatant retconning or sheepish back-pedalling in this sequel is rather disappointing. Now, all of a sudden, the fisting, bleeding, rupturing has never happened? Well, it was this uncompromising and extreme ending precisely that had given the first part its hard edge! Why take the edge off it now? It would have been much more interesting for the sequel to deal with the consequences of the actions of the original "Interrogation;" simply denying them now just looks like a cop-out by the author who might have become afraid of her own fantasy.

—AJ

SmileyCookieSmileyCookieover 1 year ago

Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustGoWithIt@JustGoWithIt
Practicing my writing while entertaining myself and hopefully a few others.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Interrogated Previous Part
Interrogated Series Info