Interrogated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her silence answers his question. He knows there's nothing he can say to assuage her fears, eventually, he'll just make her tell him.

Jake reaches down and pushes two fingers inside of her pussy, easy now that he's opened her wide and his cum is leaking from her.

"No more, p-please, I'm so sore," Chase tries to pull away from him, but she's too weak and he easily pins her wrists in one hand over her head. Jake pins her legs wide with his knees, ignoring her pleas to stop. He uses his cum to lubricate his fingers, steadily finger fucking her with two digits.

"How much do you think it would hurt if I forced my fist here?"

Chase cries openly, unable to cope with the thought of his massive fist destroying her pussy.

"I don't think I'll use any lube either," Jake eases a third finger inside as she tries to twist her body away from him, unsuccessfully.

"How do you think that'll feel, Chase?" She can only shake her head over and over, on the verge of a complete breakdown.

"It'll be very difficult to get my fingers inside, but I'm a persistent man, and I won't stop," Jake presses three fingers inside her sore hole. "I'll get all my fingers inside, and then you'll need to take my hand... Once I push it inside, your pelvis is going to probably dislocate a little, but that's ok..."

"D-don't, I- I c-can't take it," Chase begs over and over.

"I know, that's the whole point, you can't take it and it'll hurt very much. But, that's what you want Chase, isn't it? You can make this stop whenever you want, but you haven't. So, I can only assume you like the pain I'm giving you very much and would like more."

"N-no, no, please." Chase's cries fall on deaf ears. Jake is on a singular mission and he's only listening for an address now. He thinks of tying her up, but decides against it. Her struggles only excite him. He thinks of the play in his mind... He was going to rape her ass, but decided the thought of being fisted in her sore, tight, pussy, would cause maximum distress. After all, he could always move on to her ass afterwards, but he knows it won't get to that. She handled the rape as well as could be expected, but fisting her will be another story... not just the physical discomfort, but the psychological toll.

Jake presses a fourth finger against her opening, not wanting to waste anymore time. He corkscrews his hand, having to force his fingers inside her. He releases her wrists, letting her claw against his shoulders, desperately trying to get away, but completely unsuited for the task.

He spreads his fingers inside of her, amazed at the ability of her pussy to open so well for him. He fucks her with his hand, all four finger aggressively spreading her.

"Ngg, nggg," Chase mews desperately, unable to escape his hand.

"Ok, you're going to feel my thumb now, I know it hurts," Jake tucks his thump in front of his fingers and presses against her sore cunt. His knuckles spreading her red and swollen opening impossibly wide, Chase finally starts to scream.

"Stop!! Stop, I can't! Ahhhh!"

Jake forces his hand inside of Chase, a small tear forming as she screams and he sees blood. Quickly, he presses his hand forward and forces it into a fist, spreading her insides impossibly wide. He hears a slight pop that he's sure is her pelvis.

"82 Forest Lane! 82 Forest Lane! 82 - nnggg -" Chase sobs as she clutches onto Jake's shoulders.

"Ok, good girl," Jake tries to calm her down, immediately easing up on his ministrations. "Good girl, you did very well." Chase collapses under him, all fight gone from her body.

"Shh, ok, look at me, Chase," Jake shushes Chase until she's able to focus on him, "I'm going to take my fist out, ok?"

"W-wait, wait, wait p-please," Chase can't stop crying at the intensity in her body. Her pussy is in a vice around his fist and she knows it's going to be agonizing when he pulls it from her body.

"I know sweetheart, just try to relax, it's almost over," Jake curls his fingers as tightly as he can and slowly eases his hand out of Chase's torn cunt. As soon as his hand is out of her body, Chase curls once more into a fetal position, crying herself into blissful unconsciousness.

Jake pulls on his clothes, looking down at the broken girl on the bed. He pulls her over his lap and she barely stirs in her half conscious state.

Jake tucks her into him and picks up his phone, "Yeah, it's O'Ryan. The daughter is secure and gave me an address. I'll text it to you." Detective O'Ryan presses the end button and looks down at Chase. Sure, he was meant to just watch her house and make sure no one from the syndicate got to her... But this operation has been very successful.

12