Interrupted.... and Resumed

Story Info
Two SSBBWs make the best of a bad situation.
3.3k words
4.22
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra A. Smithwick, who typically went by BBW Sasie Rose online, was feeling adventurous. Like most working girls these days, she did most of her work on cam and selling videos. She did book live appointments online too, but there was something more of a challenge and adventure to picking up a complete stranger on the street.

The finding was almost more of a thrill than the fucking, though she enjoyed that too, especially when she was good and spun. The problem with trolling on a Tulsa street corner, though, was the last time she did it, she got arrested. She'd been arrested a couple other times for various things too, and she wasn't eager to end up in jail again.

To that end, Sasie thought she'd found a better place to pick up tricks. It was what passed for a casino in this part of Oklahoma, an Indian joint out in the middle of nowhere next to the interstate in Mayes County. There was a hotel attached to it, and while it wasn't exactly teeming with people, but she had found that she could almost always land a couple clients a night, sometimes considerably more. She liked to come out here for two or three days a month.

Sasie also liked it because it was one of the few places you could still smoke inside around here. She pulled a Newport out of her pack and found a machine next to a relatively well-dressed black man, probably at least 20 years older than Sasie's 22.

"Excuse me sugar," she said, leaning over him to get the ashtray on his machine. She made sure he got a good view of her double D's straining to burst out of her blouse. He turned to look at her as she sat back up, and she took a long drag on her cig and slowly blew the smoke out.

"Havin' any luck tonight, baby?" she purred.

"Not a damn bit," he said ruefully, reaching out to push the button again. Sasie put her hand over it and said, "let me push it, maybe I can help you get lucky."

He chuckled and withdrew his hand, brushing her hardening nipple as he did so. "Go ahead, sexy lady." This was going quite well, Sasie thought to herself, she might have this guy on the string in just a couple minutes.

She pressed the spin button, and her night got even better. It wasn't a huge jackpot, but the guy won about 75 bucks, or half of what she usually charged for an hour. She noticed he had about 500 total in the machine. She squealed with delight and lifted her arms, meaning her massive boobs nearly bounced out of her bra.

"Well, look at that, you are good luck baby," the man said, reaching out and giving Sasie a squeeze on her ample ass.

She giggled, "You know it big boy." She turned to face him and stood a little in the seat, leaning her boobs into him, and reaching down to run her manicured fingers up his leg from his knee. "Now how 'bout you get lucky with me darlin'? I promise I'm better than a machine."

The man wasn't stupid. "How much?"

"For you, I'll do two hours for 250." She looked at total on the machine. "Or all night for $508.73," she chuckled.

He laughed. "You do anything I want?"

"Sure baby. I even brought some party favors. My friend Tina if you know what I mean."

"I'm not gonna do that shit, but you go on and do it. I know it makes you white girls buck wild."

Sasie couldn't argue with that, and, honestly, she was just glad he didn't care if she did it. The bowl she smoked before leaving the house was starting to wear off. The man cashed out of the machine, then stood up and pulled a room key from his pocket.

He handed her the cash out slip and pointed at the redemption machine, clearly choosing the "all night" option. Sasie shook her ample ass a little as she walked over to get her money. Standing in line and then waiting for the machine to spit it out, she could already almost taste what she was about to smoke. Her first experience with meth was about a year ago, but she'd only been a daily user for about the last three months, so the initial rush was still overwhelming. She could make her whole body tingle just imagining it.

Sasie put the money in her purse and followed the man off the casino floor and to an elevator. He had pulled out a card key, so he apparently already had a room upstairs. Perfect, she thought, no waiting.

Sasie leaned into the man as they rode the elevator, nuzzling his neck and letting him feel her tits against his chest. He grabbed ahold of her ass and kissed her neck. She reached down and ran her fingertips outside of his pants along his hardening cock. She could tell he was going to be one of the biggest guys she'd had.

The elevator doors dinged, and she leaned off him and stood back. He led the way down the hall and opened the door to his room. Sasie unslung her purse from her shoulder and reached for the door of the bathroom.

"No," he said grabbing her arm and pulling her further into the room, firmly but not painfully.

Sasie's face must have dropped, but he said "Oh, don't worry, I'll let you get high first, but I paid for the whole night, starting now. You're going to do it out here, and you're going to let me watch you do it naked."

Sasie giggled. This was something nobody had asked for before, but why not? She said, "well, okay" and pulled out the cigarette case that had her pipe and stuff in it. She set it on the table in the room and started stripping. She probably should have gone slowly and teased him, but she was thinking about that pipe.

Sasie pulled her blouse over her head and slithered out of her bra, her perky D-cups bouncing free as she dropped her jeans to the floor and stepped out of them. The man stared lasciviously and then began to slowly undress himself as she sat on the bed and shook her little friend out of the baggie and into the bowl of her pipe.

She flicked her lighter and watched the meth smoke inch toward the open end of the pipe. She'd done this naked before, but not with anybody watching. Meth always made her intensely horny, and, when alone, she often masturbated while she smoked.

She took her first big hit and slowly released the smoke. The man was completely naked now and Sasie could see his half erect cock. He was watching her with interest and slowly coming toward her. She took another hit and the rush began. She could feel her clit start to throb.

She spread her legs a little, almost unconsciously and her hand began to drift down to her pussy. The man inched closer, watching. She took another hit as his hand moved in front of hers and he began to massage the outside of her pussy. She smiled and moaned a little as a single finger reached inside her and flicked back and forth across her clit.

His finger began to move faster, and a second joined it, rolling her clit between them as she moaned louder. She took one more hit and put her pipe and lighter on the table. There was still a fairly significant amount of meth in it.

After she put down the pipe, Sasie reached for the mans hardening black cock. He continued to rub her clit as she took it in both hands and rubbed it across her nipples. Then she lifted it to her mouth and ran her tongue around the tip. The big black cock continued to grow in her hand.

Sasie's lips closed around the end of the man's cock and she began to move them up and down the still growing shaft. She took more and more of the cock into her throat as the man moaned happily and began to gently thrust into her mouth. After a couple of minutes, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and pushed her back onto the bed. She spread her legs and throbbed with anticipation as he prepared to enter her.

But just as the tip of his cock reached her pussy lips, the world exploded in noise. It took Sasie several seconds to realize the cops had busted into the room. They were screaming the man's name, which was George something. He apparently had warrants.

At first Sasie just lay there naked, high as fuck, and disappointed that she didn't have that big black cock inside her. Then she realized the man appeared to be fighting with the two cops. He had one of them on the ground and the other was on the man's back trying to pull him off.

Nobody was paying any attention to Sasie at all, but she was pretty sure there was no way her fat ass could run from the cops and actually get anywhere, even if she could somehow get dressed without them noticing. She might, however, be able to get rid of her contraband before the cops knew it was there.

She grabbed up her pipe and the rest of the baggie beside it and tiptoed to the bathroom. One of the cops looked up from struggling with the man and said "Ma'am, please stand against the wall."

Sasie held the pipe and meth behind her and said "um, I need to go to the bathroom."

Just then the man slung the other cop off his back and ran out the door naked.

Both cops gave chase, but when Sasie stuck her head out the door, there were more cops at the end of the hall. She didn't know who this dude was, but he wasn't getting out of there a free man. She wasn't going to be able to get past them either.

Though she had entirely intended to dispose of the drugs in the toilet when she picked them up, Sasie now had a better idea. She knew the cops would probably eventually come arrest her, so she might as well enjoy the situation as much as possible.

She shut and locked the bathroom door and sat on the toilet. Then she dumped the rest of the baggie of meth into her pipe and flicked the lighter beneath it. Over the next few minutes, Sasie smoked the biggest bowl she ever had and when the cops came back and easily jimmied the lock to the hotel bathroom, the pipe was on the counter and Sasie was on the floor, slumped against the tub fingering herself.

It was a big job for the cops to lift her to a standing position. When they helped her into the other room and put her on the bed to get her clothes together, she flopped backwards and put her hand between her legs again. The cops eventually got her panties and blouse on and handcuffed her in front. Her arms were too short and she was too fat to do it the normal way. She refused to cooperate with trying to put her jeans on, so the cops threw them in an evidence bag and walked her out in her red silk panties.

It turned out there was a branch of the Mayes County jail right next to the "casino." It didn't get used very often, but the place had been a bit more hopping when it first opened, and the fine citizens of the county were apparently worried there would be lots of crime there.

The arresting officers, who had been far more interested in arresting a wanted fugitive from another state, were inclined to just let Sasie sleep it off, and give her a simple paraphernalia charge. They put her, still wearing just a blouse and panties, in a holding cell by herself.

Half an hour later, another prisoner arrived. Sasie was sitting on the floor, slumped against the wall, still flying high and still fingering herself, when she looked up and saw quite possibly the largest woman she had ever seen. This woman completely blocked out the guard who had brought her as she entered the cell and he shut the door.

Now Sasie was a BBW, over 200 pounds. This woman was at least twice her size. She was a little taller, maybe 5'5" or 5'6" to Sasie's 5'4", but much bigger around. Sasie had once been annoyed by her own size, but had come to find her fat sexy, and even to find it attractive in other women. Still, she was surprised how turned on she was by this gargantuan stranger. Maybe it was just the meth, but Sasie began to masturbate more quickly and even moaned a little.

The woman was dressed in orange, stamped "Department of Corrections", so she was already in prison. Sasie wondered what she had done to end up there, and why in the world they had brought her here. Maybe she was from here, and coming back for court, or maybe she was just being moved to another facility.

As Sasie rubbed her clit, she stared openly at the woman's enormous breasts, unencumbered by a bra, and the part of her gigantic belly that protruded from the prison shirt, which was probably the largest one the department of corrections had, but which utterly failed to cover her lower tummy.

After the guard slammed the cell shut and went back down the hall, the large lady walked directly over to Sasie and smiled down at her. "I'd like to help you with that young lady," she purred, though she wasn't but a few years older than Sasie herself, "but if I get down there on the floor, I'm not sure I'll be able to get up. Why don't you come join me on of the beds."

Sasie began giggling uncontrollably. She reached up with the same hand that had been in her pussy and the lady lifted her easily to her feet. The holding cell they were in had a bench along one wall, and three cots along the other. Sasie began walking toward them, and the big lady reached out and gave her ass a good squeeze as she followed.

When they got to the bed, the big lady, who said her name was Keekee, sat down first on the head end. Luckily the bed was bolted to the floor, so the other end didn't immediately go into the air. Keekee's ass took up the entire width of the bed, and the fat on the sides of her massive open thighs hung off its edges.

Keekee patted her thigh on the side by the wall and Sasie giggled again as she climbed into her lap. She sat on a massive leg -- Keekee's thigh was as wide as her ass -- then nuzzled her face into the folds below Keekee's chin and put one hand up her shirt to feel the gigantic boobs she was laying against.

Keekee responded by shifting so that Sasie was kind of supported between her and the wall, and reaching into Sasie's panties. As the big woman began massaging the outside of Sasie's pussy, taking the whole of her mound in to her hand and squeezing gently, Sasie noted that her massive body blocked the view of anyone outside the cell.

Sasie raised the too-small shirt blocking her from Keekee's tits and moved her lips down to begin sucking on a nipple. Keekee moaned a little and reached inside Sasie, running her finger around the inside of her pussy lips in a circle that slowly closed on her clit.

Keekee's finger imitated Sasie's tongue, as the two flicked across clit and nipple, slowly at first and then faster. Then Sasie's lips closed and she tugged on the nipple greedily, while Keekee put her thumb in beside her finger and began rolling Sasie's clit back and forth between them. Sasie tugged harder and Keekee began to tug on her clit, holding it between her fingers and shaking it back and forth.

Sasie loved the way Keekee's fingers made her feel. She burrowed into the larger woman, their soft bodies almost melting together. Her lips released Keekee's nipple and she nuzzled into her neck again. Keekee began to reach deeper inside her, exploring deeper and deeper with her fingers.

Then her index finger returned to Sasie's clit and pressed down on it, vibrating back and forth. Meanwhile she began reaching her thumb deep inside her, slowly at first but then faster in faster, until she was powerfully pumping her pussy and Sasie began to orgasm over and over again.

God, that felt so good. This girl was doing things to her with a thumb that no man had ever been able to do, no matter how big his equipment. In that moment, Sasie started thinking that all those times she had fucked guys -- and there had been a lot of them -- were transactional. She had just done it to get something -- whether attention from her first boyfriend or meth from the dealer or money to buy meth from clients. The sex itself was almost never the actual purpose. It was never as wonderful as this.

She could feel her whole body rippling as she burrowed deeper in Keekee's fat rolls and closed her knees around her massive thigh. She moaned a little louder than she intended and Keekee pressed her mouth to her breast, running her other hand through Sasie's hair.

Finally, Sasie's body could take no more and she began to gush all over Keekee's hand and the jail bed below. Keekee pulled out her thumb and began sucking on it, tasting all of Sasie's juices. Sasie was filled with a sudden desire to taste her new friend.

She reached down and ran her fingers inside the waistband of Keekee's prison pants. Then she kissed her nipple and started moving her tongue down the massive belly. Keekee ponderously readjusted her mass and the pants to allow access to her goodies and still block anyone outside the cell from seeing what was going on. This was clearly something she had practiced.

Sasie's kisses moved farther down until her tongue reached into Keekee's pussy, tasting her sweet nectar. Sasie craved to taste all of her, reaching her tongue out for Keekee's clit flicking it a few times and then closing her lips and sucking. Keekee adjusted again, and Sasie buried her face deep in her pussy, grabbing reaching a hand around to grab one side of her mile-wide ass, as she could feel a giant leg laying on her shoulder and back.

Sasie began licking as deeply as she could reach, greedily seeking to taste Keekee's cum. She began to rock Keekee's body, feeling the waves of body fat as she moved back and forth beneath her tongue, fucking her with her whole face. Finally, she could feel Keekee's whole body tense and then ripple and she returned her lips to her clit, drinking in the explosion.

Keekee grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up, giving Sasie a wet sloppy kiss that allowed Keekee to taste herself.

"Thank you, love," she said afterward. "I'm going away for quite awhile. I hope you aren't here for the same reason, but you ever find yourself in state prison, look me up."

Sasie smiled and nodded, thinking going to prison might be worth it if she was guaranteed one particular cellmate.