All Comments on 'Intersex Pajama Party'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Lots to work with here and you did alright. Frankly it all needs more development. You've packed 3 chapters into one. Develop her a little bit more - love that she wasn't a freak or the result of surgery/magic/spell etc. Just being herself and dealing with growing up. Develop the friendships a lot more. Start in school. Then high school, and then post-high school. Don't be afraid to extend the 'coming out' scene.

Really like it. Thanks for a good story.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 4 years ago
Very imaginative coming-of-age sory

Just loved it - especially the fact that you gave us insights into the psyches of all four characters in a very revealing way. It seems that Lori, the lesbian, was the least confused and inhibited. Sharon, who thought she was sophisticated and could help D turned out to be the most repressed and confused. Kali was just a delight and a spitfire. The interactions between the young ladies in the party seemed very emotionally real. D had her issues but so did everybody else and that's what this kind of group and party is all about.

I see one Anonymous poster, trying to be helpful, thought this should have been broken up into three stories. I disagree and thought it was wonderful as is. The poster was right about a couple of grammatically rough paragraphs and some homophone misuses (e.g., Taught in lieu of taut) but everyone does that. Literotica is very good about providing editorial assistance if you really want to spiff it up but most of us accept that since we all do it and I thought it was just fine as is.

A reunion story would be fun!

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of the few stories I've read all the way through. Not boring at all, and even though I'm not into lesbian or anything related to pussy licking, I just enjoyed reading how Delilahs friends helped her become what every young human should be: confident with her body and happy to explore her sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous