All Comments on 'Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 04'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just keeps getting further off the rails with every installment. Interesting premise, but I'm out.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Way more like rape in this one. Not sure where this story is going but I'm about done with this rape trajectory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've liked these so far, I've noticed people don't tend to but I personally look forward to these

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure what some other commenters expected. The whole concept is nonconsent/ forced. I'm enjoying this series. As good as all of SD's work. I appreciate them trying different genres this year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is AMAZING. So hot. Reese the "a-hole" is the only honest person in the bunch. And neither Sarah nor Owen can ever go back.

centauri4centauri4almost 2 years ago

Humans believe ourselves to be more than herd animals but, is it really true? We define lovely uniquely and elevate it, yet some are able to love whomever they wish, to create love in a void, or discover a void where none existed before! The aliens knew this, the aliens unlocked the secret to humanity's long-term survival.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one was certainly less sexual than the others but still a look into humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one is by far my favorite. The way Reece was everything Beth didn't know she needed, while her best friend and boyfriend completely betrayed her. This one was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reese and Sarah were the clear stars of the show here however I found myself paying more attention to Claire and Owen. Was this rough for Sarah to witness, undoubtedly, but it seems like the situation did everyone a favor here. If Sarah conceives Reese's child then she will be having the best possible genetics for that child given the situation and the same goes for Clair and Owen. However watching the passion be discovered amd unleashed between Clair and Owen was HOTT! I really hope that Clair is with child and can't wait for an update on these couples!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is bizarrely good porn. It hits emotional notes that I haven't hit before immediately post-orgasm. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sarah's fertile womb is probably well fucked by now and she's probably carrying Reese's baby. Maybe the aliens had it right. If I was one of those horny male high school students, I'd love to get an alien pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tbh if the world were to blow up it'd probably be best to let humanity die with it

acgandersonacgandersonover 1 year ago

I adore this series. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

This plays on our most primal drives, to be sure. That said, the latter part of Owen and Claire coupling played far more credibly than Sarah trying to convince herself Reese was going to spoil her and she'd win back Owen; still doesn't make Sarah Reese's "thrall," but at least he wasn't the complete douche either.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Changed on a molecular level? She knows this? She’s his thrall? Did you read a chapter of TSM and come up with this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...