Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, ain't that the prettiest little peach you ever saw?" Reese said.

Sarah glanced behind herself, trying to see what he was up to. He wasn't standing behind her at all. He was kneeling. Oh God. Sarah realized what he was about to do.

"Reese, no." Sarah begged. Rambled. "Please don't do that. It's not clean back there. I'm not clean. I don't want it. Really. It doesn't feel good. It's icky and I... OH!"

Reese took a long lap of Sarah's sex. His tongue, wet and warm, slipped right up Sarah's labia. It was a completely sexual, weird and slippery, totally pleasurable feeling.

One lick like that was already more than enough, but no. Reese pressed his mouth to her vagina and slowly -- like making out with her nether lips -- begin kissing and licking at her sex.

At first it felt nice, if a bit weird. Then it felt relaxing. Like slipping into a warm bath. Reese gradually played with Sarah's pussy. Used his tongue and lips expertly without ever pushing too far. This wasn't dirty. It was almost art.

Reese's mouth moved lower. He curled his tongue and slipped it inside. She felt his finger probe at some spot below there. She couldn't understand what he was doing, but some part of her brain urged his finger on. Higher. Higher. Till it reached this bundle of nerves that some part of Sarah's mind had instinctually known about but never consciously announced.

It felt like Reese had found Sarah's secret switch. She gasped, louder than she'd wanted to. A little burst of pleasure shot across her vagina. Her legs cinched and her eyes rolled back.

Before she even realized she needed him to, Reese switched so his tongue was on that little button and his finger was in her sex. Her pussy sucked down on his digit in a way Sarah had never felt. Her whole body seemed to curl up like a spring.

This was... What even was it? This building, amplifying pleasure. Rising inside her. Out of control. It was scary how enthralled she found herself. This building, aching need. What was happening to...?

Reese stopped.

Sarah groaned in frustration. Her vagina was cold in the open air. Then she felt something hot and hard pressing into her. And just like that, Sarah's whole body rippled in expanding pleasure.

Reese had timed it perfectly. She was primed. So, when he sank his penis into her most private place, it didn't hurt or anything like usual. Instead, it felt like exactly what she needed.

Sarah had never experienced anything like it. Reese had unlocked this whole other part of her body. Of her brain. Her nerve endings sang. Her vagina thrummed. Her heart pounded. Her body a sudden symphony of pleasure.

Reese started stroking back and forth. Every push sending a wave of rising ecstasy through her.

"Fuck that's nice," Reese said.

"Ohhhh....uhhhhh..." Sarah couldn't form words. She felt like her vagina was gripping onto Reese for dear life. Like his penis was the only thing keeping her from tumbling to her death.

"So tight," Reese said, "So wet. You're amazing, Sarah."

"Uhhhn... ohhhh... ohfuck..."

"You're a sexy little slut," Reese said, "Those tits. That pussy. That tight little ass. Fuck me, but you were made for fucking, sweetie."

"Ohhhh. Oh God. Fuh... fuck."

"I can tell you're loving it too," Reese said, "Come on, honey. Say it."

The last little bit of Sarah's conscious mind reminded her of where she was. Of who was there with her. Yes, this felt amazing. Like nothing she'd ever experienced. But she told herself she had to hang on. That if she fought back, she could keep her love with Owen. Had to for both their sakes.

Sarah looked over at the stall across from her. Owen and Clair weren't slowly having sex anymore. The two of them were bouncing against each other. Gasping and groaning. So involved in their own connection they couldn't care about anything else.

"Nooooo...." Sarah groaned out.

"Come on," Reese said, "It'll feel so good to let it out. Tell me."

He slowed his movements. The building pleasure drifted back. Sarah almost cried in frustration. She could feel something huge rising inside her. Her mind was able to put a word to it, 'orgasm,' like that clinical term meant anything in the moment. Sarah's body wanted it more than anything. No matter how many times she told it that it wasn't allowed.

She needed Reese to keep going. So far it only felt amazing. If he finished soon, she knew she wouldn't get there. It seemed cruel, but it was the only way to save her relationship. If she came with Reese -- something she'd never experienced with Owen, she now realized -- she'd lose herself forever. Yet, ironically, that meant she needed Reese to keep moving her closer to the precipice.

She tried to form the words that Reese wanted. "Your penis," Sarah said, "So good."

Reese laughed, not unkindly. "Penis? Come on, sweetheart we're way past that now. Say the word."

Sarah didn't need him to tell her what he wanted. "Cock," she said. Spat the word out like it had been sour on her tongue.

Reese began to slowly rock back and forth.

"Your cock feels so good," Sarah said.

"Better than anything you ever had before?" Reese asked.

Again, Sarah looked over at her best friend and her boyfriend. Both of them were so involved in each other. Their bodies slapping against each other. Clair kept saying Owen's name. "Oh-oh-oh-Owen." It made Sarah feel sick inside.

"Yes," Sarah said. She tried to whisper it in a way that only Reese would hear.

Reese moved faster. His thighs slapping against hers. His balls bounced against that magic bundle of nerves she'd somehow never discovered till now.

"Oh God," Sarah said. The words came out of her unbidden now. "Your cock feels so good in my va... My pussy. Fuck. I've nuh... Never. Ohfuck. Never felt this. Oh... Oh... OH..."

Language slipped away from her again. Her brain closed down to the sensations of her body. The pulsing pounding against her ass. The rolling motion of her breasts. Her pussy dripping. Aching. Wanting.

Nothing left but sounds and sensations. Sarah felt it building again and tried to hold it back. Like a swelling flood, miles above the tiny dam of her own willpower. Noooooo. No! She wouldn't. Wouldn't let herself. Had to hold back. For Owen.

After this she would teach him. Show him. Save this moment for him. He could make her cum. She knew he could. But she couldn't let it happen now. Not this moment. She wouldn't give the brash boy behind her the satisfaction. Wouldn't let this moment break her.

Reese's dick seemed to be rubbing the perfect spot inside her. She could feel him expertly angling himself against it. The pleasure built faster. Harder.

"Uhn... No," Sarah said. Unaware she was even saying the words, "Won't let... Can't."

Reese's thrust faltered. He abandoned that magic place inside her entirely. He thrust himself forward. Buried as deep as he could. His hips trembled and he groaned.

Sarah knew those sounds. Recognized them from her own experience. Reese was cumming. Oh, thank God. He'd finished before he could finish her. She was safe.

She'd survived.

"Oh Sarah," Reese cried out, "Here it comes, sweetie. Gonna knock you up. Here it comes..."

Something hot and wet filled Sarah's pussy. Like someone had spilled thick, warm honey inside her. Sarah and Owen had only ever used condoms. She hadn't realized that when her lover erupted inside her bare, that she would feel it.

The surge of sperm was like a spark to dry tinder. A trigger clicking home.

The bliss of that moment rose up in her and no matter how hard Sarah fought to force it down, she couldn't. Instead, it seemed to rise all the harder in her for all that she fought it back. Like instead of staunching the flow of pleasure, she was only amplifying it.

Her whole body trembled with the effort. Shook. A long, rolling grunt escaped her lips. A string of nonsense sounds so mortifying for how little they meant. A wild, keening sound of desperate sadness and overwhelming pleasure.

"uhheehuhhhheeeuhhgghh."

Her body felt tight. Brittle. Then, finally, she cracked. The ecstasy exploded out of her. At first it was slow, like a low rumble. But it built and built till it roared. Sarah's whole body gave way. Her vision went white, head thrown back. Pussy squeezed down hard. Electricity through her arms, her legs. Her fingers and toes. The ends of her hair.

"Oh fffffffFFUCK!" Sarah cried out. She felt the top of her head blow off like a volcano. Every nerve ending sang. A triumphant chorus.

Distantly, she was aware of Reese's cock pulsing inside her. Sending wave after wave of sperm to invade her open womb. He didn't need an army, Sarah thought absently. Just the one would be enough. Her traitorous body was already welcoming it inside.

The pleasure receded, like a tsunami slipping back to a tiny wave, then to a placid puddle. Stillness echoed in Sarah's ears. Reese's cock slipped out and she felt weirdly empty. Like there was this part of her that was now missing. He might as well have taken out a kidney.

The post-peak warmth of it all overwhelmed her. Sarah's consciousness refused to come back. Like it was wrapped in a warm blanket on a winter morning, ignoring the encroaching alarm. She felt happy in this place. Whole. She could stay in it forever if she wanted.

KA-CHUNK!

Sarah's arms went slack, and she fell to the floor. A drained and dripping mess. Cold rationality cast over her. It was over. It was done. She'd survived it all.

And yet, she couldn't escape the fear now rising in her, almost mimicking the orgasm of before. She'd let it go. She hadn't wanted to but there it was. And some part of her knew she'd made a terrible mistake.

"Oh GOD!"

Sarah's head popped up. She hadn't said those words.

Clair did.

"Oh, Owen!" Clair said, "I'm... oh oh OH!"

"Oh, Clair, baby," Owen said. Baby? "You feel so good. Your tight little body. I'm getting close."

"Do it," Clair cried out, "Do it in me! I want to feel you fill me up!"

Despite herself, Sarah looked up. That wasn't the sound of two people reluctantly coupling. Resigned to a fate they didn't want. That was...

She felt a hand on her shoulder. Reese. He gave her a wistful smile. He'd said before that Owen and Clair were fucking and Sarah had thought that sounded so terrible. She hadn't realized that her boyfriend and her best friend were doing something way, way worse.

Owen drove himself deep into Clair. She knew the face he was making. The little grin that played upon his lips. She'd only ever seen it when he was with her.

"Oh YES!" Owen shouted.

Clair sobbed. Trembled. "Ah!" she cried out, "Oh I feel it. I feel it... filling me up! Oh, baby it feels so GOOD!"

Both of them shook, then stilled. Panting and sweaty around each other. Sarah remembered her own feelings of bliss mixed with remorse. Why did Owen and Clair seem to only be experiencing the first sentiment of that sentence?

KA-CHUNK!

Clair's hands fell free and she tumbled onto the ground. Owen collapsed on top of her. The two of them quickly reached for each other, like they couldn't bear to let go. Their bodies pink and sweaty with exertion.

Owen and Clair had done it. They'd fulfilled their duty. But it seemed like so much more. Sarah told herself it wasn't over. It could still be all pulled back. The aliens would let them free now. They'd go back to wherever it was you went after you were done. They'd find a way through. It was just hard to see how in that moment.

Owen and Clair stretched but didn't separate. There was something wrong about the way they were moving. They didn't seem to be breaking apart the way they ought to. If anything, Owen was moving closer to Clair. Suddenly, they both wrapped their arms around each other as tight as they could, and passionately kissed.

"Oh God, I've wanted that for so long," Owen said.

"I wanted you, too," Clair said. Both of them were gasping between their admissions.

"Seriously?" Owen said. They continued to kiss. Shifting their bodies. Pulling each other as close as they could.

"I didn't know what to say," Clair said, "You were with my best friend."

"Even when I was with her, I always wanted you," Owen said.

Sarah gasped but the other couple didn't hear her. They kept kissing. Confessing. Owen brought Clair up till the tiny girl was sitting in his lap. He reached up and squeezed her breasts.

"Oh, I love those little tits," he said, "Your tight, tiny body. Your long brown hair. Fucking hell, you're so hot, Clair."

"I wanted you so bad," Clair said, "I used to rub off every night thinking I was with you. Did you think of me? When you were with her?"

"All the time," Owen said, "I was crazy for you. I couldn't control myself."

Clair squirmed as he twisted her nipples. She reached down and grabbed Owen's penis, then lowered herself onto him.

"Oh yes!" they both cried out as they reconnected.

"I'm not stopping," Owen said, "I'm not letting go."

"Never," Clair said, "Fuck me. Shove that big dick inside me. Take me Owen. Fuck your baby into me. Make me yours."

Sarah stared in disbelief. She felt something hot and salty run down her cheek and realized she was crying. It was all so awful. And she knew, in her heart, that it was all her fault. If she hadn't abandoned herself with Reese, this wouldn't be happening. Just like Mom always told her, she was only as good as her best self. Sarah had made a terrible mistake and now she was seeing the consequences.

"Put your baby in me," Clair chanted, "I want it. Put your baby in meeeeeheeeeheeeee!"

"Sorry." The word was solemn in her ear.

Sarah jumped. Reese. He had his hand on her bare shoulder. Yet, somehow, she'd still lost track of him.

"Don't be sorry," Sarah said. But she felt the tears well in her eyes and now she truly started to sob. She'd thought her world had been awful before. She had no idea how much worse things could get. What could be taken away from her so quickly. The lies ripped away. She'd rather they'd have torn her arms off. It would have felt better.

Sarah felt herself being pulled into Reese's embrace. He wrapped her tight. Pressed his lips to the top of her head.

"It's OK," he said, "I gotcha."

It was the worst kind of promise. Because Sarah knew he was right. Her body had flooded with a new kind of chemicals. Not the kind the aliens had forced on her, these came from herself. The power of what Reese had done to her had changed her. Altered her at a molecular level.

She was his now.

No matter how much her rational mind tried to fight it, Sarah knew that she was in his thrall. He could take her. Use her. Toss her aside. It wouldn't matter. She was tied to him as inextricably as though he'd used a rope.

Sarah settled into Reese's arms. Felt the warmth of his chest on her cheek. She leaned her head up to kiss him. His hand drifted down to her breast.

"Your titties are so huge," Reese said, "Your pussy is so tight. I don't think I'll ever get tired of fucking you."

Sarah could only wish that would be true.

12