All Comments on 'Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 08'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

That was hot, and as sweet as it could be in that situation. I've gotta admit, I thought it was going to go that Grayson was in love with *Ben*.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I guess I’m just wondering if there’s gonna be more to this story other than these short chapter pairings. Don’t get me wrong they’re good, but it sucks to Wait for 2 weeks to get a very short update and also have no idea what direction the series is really progressing towards if any. I don’t even know how many more pairings are left now.

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnet11 months ago

Glad you are back on this series. Can't wait to hear the story of Sierra tho... :-)

stoopinghawkstoopinghawk11 months ago

As this goes on, I keel thinking there's more going on here than meets the eye. I'm not sure WHAT yet... but the mystery is pulling me along as much as the scorching sex.

ca_daveca_dave11 months ago

There are 60 students and 2 teachers so if my math is correct that's 31 pairings. So there are a lot more to come, or is it cum. Glad to see you back with this series. It has been fun so far. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a sci-fi thriller with great characters and marvelous romantic scenes. It really needs to be continued. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm loving this story. Been dreaming about how hot the Sienna/Adam chapter will be for a long time. Hope we get it sooner rather than later.

Comentarista82Comentarista8211 months ago

You nailed this one, while Grayson nailed Emma and made her his! Well done, super hot and uber sexy!

Will be funny to see what Ben does once the results of these pairings complete. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...