Intervention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brett before you begin, whatever you have to say, if it will get our mom back, I am onboard with it. So don't worry about me arguing. I know that we, as a family, have some really heavy things to discuss. There is our relationship and where it's going. Then there is mom and her problems so let's hear what you have to say." I was surprised that Becky had considered these things. This would make my job much easier.

"Becky first and foremost, I love you with all my heart. These last few months, since we became intimate, have been the happiest time of my life. I can't imagine a world without you and want you as my life mate. Some research I did last night was dedicated to the effect of close relatives mating. That research has led me to believe that if we decide to have children someday that there is a small chance of some issues with our children. That is well into the future though."

"Oh my god I haven't thought that far ahead. But we can wait for that discussion. Tell me what we will do about mom."

"The problem with mom. Actually there are several. First she needs to be wanted. This is actually the easiest to do. I think she feels like she has been abandoned. Once by dad, second by me, and third by you when you graduate. Her self confidence is in the shitter. As a united front we need to let mom know that we still love her and will always need her love and support. Next she needs to have a purpose in life. Actually both of these kind of dovetail but they are separate issues so we should put forth extra effort to make mom feel loved and needed. Do you follow me so far?"

"I do." Becky seemed to be so much more adult than an eighteen year old needed to be.

"Ok this last issue is the most difficult one. It was what opened the crack in her marriage and the subsequent end to it. Mom needs a loving sex partner, just like everyone does, but she isn't getting it and hasn't gotten it for years. She is in her sexual prime. She wasn't getting it when she was married and now she is looking in the wrong place and for the wrong reason. I have decided that she can't be bringing these asshole men home because they aren't giving her what she wants and needs. Also it isn't safe both for her or for you."

"Brett, how is mom bringing home these men not safe for me? I'm not going to be fucking these guys."

"But what if they aren't satisfied by just doing mom? What if I'm not here and they accidentally see you and just take you, rape my little sister. What then? I can't take that chance. You mean too much to me, so the short answer is that mom will have to stop drinking and more importantly she will have to stop bringing these men home. Now we can't just imprison her, so what can we do to keep her home and safe?"

" We have to fill in for what she is missing. Honestly Brett I don't think she wants to be a drunken slut. That's why she was crying last night. She was ashamed of her actions. That guy was crude, abusive and I think he was hitting her. She didn't want the abuse. She wanted the sex, sure, but not the abuse."

"Exactly Becky. Mom needs the sex but deep down what she really is looking for is someone to give her a purpose in life. Someone to take care of her, anticipate what she needs before she realises it, including sex. That is what her husband's role should have been."

"Becky, I filled out a profile with mom's info on one of those self help psychology websites. She is what is known as a submissive. She needs someone to anticipate and fulfill all her needs. She needs to feel wanted. She needs to have a purpose and direction in our family. But she also has the need to feel like a vibrant, sexy, beautiful woman that she is. So I have a plan and this plan needs your approval. I know we said that we would be exclusive, but I want to bring our mother into our bed. Not with you specifically but with me. I am asking you to share me, to let me make love to our mom to give her that sexual self confidence that she has lost."

Do you really think that will work?"

"I do. Look, what other choice is there? We already love her. She needs the affirmation that she is still a beautiful, sexy, desirable woman. If I am able to meet her sexual needs, along with the issue of her being submissive, it will work. We have to present a united front though. As hard as this is to say, she needs to be controlled. I will have to be her substitute for a husband and take control of the household, and the bedroom unless and until she finds a suitable replacement for dad. Am I making sense Becky?"

"Brett, if you think this is the only way to get our mom back, let's do it. I do have one condition though. Mom has been with several guys recently so she needs to be tested for STDs. We don't know how many guys have been inside her bareback these last few months. I don't suppose that last night was her first rodeo with these assholes. Who knows what she might have been exposed to. So after our talk I want us to take her down to the clinic and have her checked. That is the only way that I can approve this."

"Ok Becky. That's what is going to happen then. I think I just heard her. She must be waking up."

We heard mom's shower start. With that, Becky immediately started making breakfast for our mom. It was going to be an educational day for all of us.

Mom came downstairs in her fluffy housecoat tied loosely at the waist. Even after cleaning herself in the shower, she still looked used and broken. Both Becky and I could see several bruises and red spots on her upper chest. She had a bruise on one cheek. As she sat down at the breakfast island her housecoat carelessly opened up and we could see her boobs. They had bruises and red bite marks on them. Her nipples and areola looked red and tender as if they had been severely abused.

I was appalled at her condition. Mom slouched down in her chair and without saying a word put her elbows on the table and held her head in an alcoholic hangover misery. Becky put a cup of coffee in front of her. Becky had tears sliding down her pretty cheeks as she looked at the wreck that had been our beautiful mother. When I saw her tears something snapped in me. I couldn't stand to see my lovely sister cry. For better or worse I would put my plan into action now.

I spoke for the first time, "Mom, your tits are showing. Don't you have any respect for yourself anymore?" She looked up in shock. I had never talked to her like this before.

"Brett honey, I am just hung over a little this morning so I guess I am a little careless. Don't worry about me. I will be..."

I didn't let her finish. I raised my voice and said, "Stop it mom. Stop right there. Do you understand what you have done? What you have become? Since dad left, you have let yourself go. You are drinking too much but you are an adult and our parent so Becky and I have left you alone so far. We had hoped that you would pull yourself together and move past what dad did to you but you haven't. If anything, you are getting worse by the day. Now we, Becky and I, have come to a decision. We are not going to let you debase yourself any longer. We are not asking for your permission and for this to work you will have to go along with what we have decided."

Mom looked up wide eyed and speechless. I had never talked to her with such forcefulness and authority. "Brett honey what are you saying?" Becky put a plate of dry toast in front of our mother.

"Mom, what Brett is saying is that we have talked this over and you are going to stop drinking and pull up your big girl panties and start being an adult again. You are our mother and we love you and need you. But with that love that we have for you comes the responsibility of helping you and caring about you and, for you. Brett and I listened to you and dad arguing and fighting for years until you caught him in bed with his lover. Ok, he is gone, history now. Then we watched you as you went through the divorce. When you went out the first time we thought that you were moving on but something happened that night and rather than moving on you have let yourself be drawn into some kind of bizarro, slutty, sexual slide down into the gutter. What happened to the mother that Brett and I have always known and loved? When did you start thinking that it was acceptable to bring some asshole into our home and let him bang you like a screen door in the wind? Mom I love you but right now I don't like you very much."

Mom just put her head down on her arms and started sobbing. I had to take control so I moved behind our mother and put my hands on her shoulders. She immediately stopped crying.

"Mom, listen to us without saying anything. What Becky is saying is this, we do love you and we need you and we want to help you and be here for you. To start with, we have decided that we will be more a part of your life. We know of the huge hole in your life nowadays because of what dad did to you and your marriage. We can't change that so we want to help you be more the mother that we have, in the past, always loved and respected. But we have decided that you can't do it on your own so we are going to help you along. So today you are going to dress nicely and Becky and I will take you to the clinic to be tested for STDs and pregnancy because we don't suppose that all these guys that have been in you have been using protection. You will comply, and if you don't already, you will get a Depo shot for birth control. You will comply with that also."

Mom's head immediately came up. "Brett what are you saying? Birth control? Why are we discussing birth control?"

I decided to drop the hammer on our mother. "Because if I'm going to be taking over as your lover from now on I don't want to get infected or get you pregnant with any little Bretts or Beckys." Her face got deathly white.

"Who decided that my son was going to be my lover?"

Becky spoke up, "Both Brett and I made that choice mother. Yes we know, it's incest. We also know that it's against the law but I personally know of other people that have done it. It's more common than you think and for your information Brett and I are already intimate. We have been having sex for months. He is a very good lover. He is kind and thoughtful and he always makes sure that I cum first. We haven't worked out the logistics yet but I'm sure that he will be able to take care of both of us with no problem."

Mom was taken aback. "I see. I guess I have been letting my responsibilities at home slide. I had no idea that you two were that close. I should have known though. You were always close as young children growing up. I must have really been out of the loop to not have noticed though. May I ask when this began?"

I was still gripping her shoulders, kneading her muscles. "It began one night as you were arguing with dad. Becky came to my room to be cuddled because she was upset. We held each other close listening as our parents' marriage disintegrated. We had never kissed or did anything romantic before but that night Becky asked me to make love to her. I did and we have been each other's bed partner ever since. I tried to talk her out of it but in the emotion of the moment I couldn't find it in myself to say no. She is the best thing that has happened to me so far."

Mom looked angry and stared at me and said, "I see. So you are saying that it's my fault that you are fucking my daughter, your only sister?" I could see the fire in her eyes. Then Becky unloaded on her.

"Mom! Don't say it like that. You make it sound ugly and it's not. In the beginning, it was my idea. For as long as I can remember, I have wanted this to happen between Brett and I. And why not? I love him and he loves me. He is my soulmate. Yes, I used the excuse of you and dad to convince Brett but it was my idea. I wanted him. Now he wants me also. We are going to be life mates. We have even gone as far as discussing children, briefly. You, on the other hand have chosen to fuck every swinging dick in town so don't start preaching about how wrong this is. I am willing to give a part of my man to you so like I said before, put your big girl panties on. There is a new sheriff in this house and his name is Brett."

Mom just closed her eyes as she put her head down in her hands. We let her absorb this new dynamic in our family for a minute and then I spoke.

"Becky, if you are finished, take mom up to her room and help her get dressed. I am going to shower and get ready myself. By the time I'm ready you will have her back downstairs and ready for us to take her to the clinic. Mom, you will let Becky help you get dressed. Becky, while you are in her room I want you to make a list of what mom needs as far as clothing including underwear. After we finish at the clinic we will be shopping for her. Do you both understand?" Becky was grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes Brett. We understand. Right mother?"

Mom looked up in defeat. I'm sure that our arguments had impacted her in ways that she had never imagined. She softly said as she stood, "yes Brett, I understand."

I hoped that she did.

******THE REMAKING OF MOM******

We escorted our mother to the clinic and while she filled her paperwork out I made her make note of the fact that she wasn't on birth control and that she had had unprotected sex with several men recently. I wanted her protected from pregnancy and any social diseases that she might already have picked up from her random lovers also so she would be put on birth control and given an antibiotic shot today. When she was called into the examination room, both Becky and I went with her to make sure that she would make it known how reckless she had been with her health. Her doctor wasn't very impressed at her recklessness and told her so. After his speech was over concerning safe sex in todays world I assured the doctor that she would not put herself in that position ever again.

He asked me, "and who might you be, young man?"

"I am her son Brett and this is my sister Becky." I said, referring to my sister.

"And how can you be so sure that your mother won't relapse and have unprotected sex again?"

"Because we won't let that happen. We, Becky and I, have decided that we will be in charge of her social life starting today. You see doctor, our mother is a submissive and has recently lost her spouse in a very emotional divorce. We wanted her to resolve her issues on her own but as you have found she went way overboard and has chosen to be reckless with herself. As her adult children, we couldn't accept that she was taking the wrong path as it were. So we have taken control of every aspect of her life now. She will be the mother that we need and deserve. She will stop picking men up in public just for sex. We are going to control that also. All with a lot of love of course."

The doctor looked at our mother, "And you agree to your children taking control of your life? You do realise what your son has just told me. He will be your lover from now on, and what about your daughter, will she be a part of this also?"

I interrupted quickly, "As a decision maker, yes. She isn't gay or bisexual."

My mom spoke up for the first time. "Doctor, these are my children and I love them to distraction. They love me also and up until now they have stayed out of my personal life. As you have found, I haven't been the best mentor for them but, on the flip side, they have matured on their own more than I could ever have hoped. So, yes, not only am I agreeing with them to take over my life, I want them to control it. My son is correct in that I am a submissive. I need someone to make certain decisions for me. I would hope however that you won't make our arrangement known to the authorities. After all, we are all adults."

The doctor looked pensive in thought. "I am supposed to report any laws being broken but if you agree to see me again in six months to reassess your relationship with your family, I will keep your secret. For now."

The doctor left the room after writing prescriptions for her. After getting shots both for her antibiotic and Depo and a plan B pill because of last nights near rape, we left the clinic. She had been mostly silent until we slid into our family car.

"Where are we going now, master. Are you two going to become my master and mistress now?" mom said as she giggled.

Becky spoke, "No mother. It's not like that. We won't be tying you up so Brett can have hot nasty sex with you. Although, if you are bad we might have to spank you sometimes." We all laughed at my sister's joke. It was nice to hear our mom laugh again. I hoped to hear it often in the future.

We spent the rest of the day shopping for new clothes for my girls. Mom was mostly quiet and subdued. I thought that she was becoming surprisingly accepting of her new place in our family. For sure she knew her place as our mother but when it came time to decide something clothing wise she referred to first Beckys opinion and then mine. By the end of the day I was feeling that the three of us were becoming comfortable with our new family dynamic. I was going to be the new head of our household, Becky and I would share the responsibility of taking care of our mother. We picked up take out burgers for our dinner then we finally came home. We ate and the girls put their new things away. It was time to have a family meeting.

I sat both of my girls next to each other on the sofa. Then I sat in what had been our father's recliner. This was done on purpose. If I was going to be the head of our little household then I would assume the position of authority. I'm sure that Becky knew what I was doing but I wasn't sure that our mom understood the new dynamic totally.

"Mom I want to start by saying that, as you know, both Becky and I have gotten very concerned by the direction that your life has taken in recent weeks. You have become sloppy in the way that you dress around our house. You have neglected your home and yourself. The house is dirty, cluttered and the laundry isn't getting done. We love you and we need you to be our mother again. From now on you will bathe at least once a day and when you are doing your housework you are allowed to dress appropriately. When you are outside our home, even if you are just going shopping for food, you will not leave without styling your hair, putting makeup on and you will only wear dresses or skirts with a blouse and thigh high hose with heels in public. I see that you are still wearing your wedding ring. Take it off."

"Brett, I can't take my ring off. It's too soon." she was tearing up.

"Mom, you aren't married any more. He doesn't want you. That ring signifies a conjoined and faithful union. You don't have that anymore. I will replace your ring with something to signify our new relationship but not at this moment. Now do as I say and take your wedding ring off. You can give it to Becky if you want."

She tearfully took her wedding ring off slowly and handed it to Becky.

I continued. "Thank you mom. I know that was very hard for you to do but for this to work you needed to understand that you are not married to him anymore. Not as a wife, lover, companion or mate. From now on, unless we all agree, we three are your only family. Becky will still be your daughter and I will still be your son. But, I am taking over as head of household. I am assuming all the duties as such. However, as we already have discussed this morning, that means I am also assuming control of you sexually. When your STD report comes back clean, you and I will become lovers. You will not troll bars or clubs again for sex. EVER! That part of your life is over. Neither Becky or myself want a drunken slut for a mother and this is the only way that we can be assured of it. Becky wanted us to be exclusive but she has conceded that we could include you in our lovemaking. Do you have any questions so far?"