Intervention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becky, we need to give her limits with her social life and with those limits we need to make sure that her sexual needs are met. But it's not just her sexual side that needs attention. We need to build her confidence and sense of self worth. Did you ever notice that she was the happiest when she was serving us? Her family? That's what we will do. We can't take what she does for us for granted anymore".

It was getting late so with my little sister in agreement with how we would deal with our wayward mother we went to bed, in her bedroom, since my sheets still had our juices and my dried cum on them. We had usually used my bed because it was bigger but not now with all the crusty cum spots on it. When we laid down Becky immediately got on top and started fiercely kissing me then she sat up on my semi hardness and started tribbing me while I ran my hands all over her sexy teen curves. Becky had started our love making like this many times before. She loved how my dick slotted between her pussy lips and, with the right angle, massaged her clit also.

"Oh! Brett! You make me feel so hot and sexy, big brother. I love how your cock slides up and down my slit. Pinch my nipples, not too hard. Oh yeah, like that. Now run your hands down to my ass. Oh yeah! Do you like my ass baby? I'll give it to you if you want, but not tonight. I'm not clean. Maybe mom likes it up her poop chute. Have you ever dreamed that her hot sexy body would be our playground? It will be, I'm sure of it. I bet, with the right person, our mom will be a wildcat in bed. She wants you to fuck her, you know. Now put your cock in me slowly. Oh yeah! Just like that! Pump it slowly. Make love to me big brother. Then fuck me like your wife should be fucked. Fuck me baby fuck meeeee"!!!

Becky and I spent the last hour of our day in ecstasy. I loved how she talked dirty while she had sex with me. We quickly saturated her sheets also with our combined cum. But now she had included talking dirty about fucking mom. When she brought it up including anal sex I wondered where that idea had come from. I had briefly played with her little wrinkled brown star while orally pleasing her but she had never brought up the possibility of including anal sex. Until now.

Morning found Becky and I getting ready for our day. She had one week of school left and I had my job to go to. We showered together now since we didn't have to hide our relationship from our mother anymore. Mom had never had a job outside the home. By the time she graduated from high school she had two babies, Becky and I, and my grandparents wanted her to raise us with minimum assistance from them. So she had always been a stay at home wife and mother.

When we were ready for our day we left a note for Carol. She had a long list of things to do and we made it very clear that she was to not leave the house unless she had permission from myself or Becky. We also included that she was to remain nude while she performed her duties unless it was to protect herself from injury. Becky and I had discussed these chores and the nudity rule and we hoped that mom could be trusted.

My day went well enough until my district manager arrived unexpectedly. It wasn't unknown for him to do that so no alarm bells were going off. Towards the end of my shift I was pulled into the office. He informed me that our location was doing very well and looked very clean and exceeded the standards for our company. I knew all this because we had a dedicated crew of mostly college age men and women. Then he hit me with what was the true purpose for his visit.

"Brett, your team is doing an outstanding job here but that isn't why I came here today. As you know, we are always expanding as a company. We are currently in the construction stage for a new location on the other side of town near the university. We are interviewing people for management and your name is at the top of my list because of your steller work history and dedication to the company. I have watched you as you grew as an assistant and I think you are a perfect fit as a manager for our newest location. This is an opportunity that I don't offer lightly. Your pay will reflect your seniority for a manager and I am sure that you are aware of the increased responsibilities. If you accept this position, I will promote you immediately and start the paperwork for your transfer. You should be ready to start hiring your new team within a month. Any questions"?

I was totally blindsided. I had no idea that the company was grooming me for this position or that my district manager had been watching my progress as an assistant. I was humbled.

"Sir I am humbled that you think so highly of me to offer this. I accept wholeheartedly and I will make this new location an example for the company. Thank you".

"My pleasure Brett. We like your work ethic and I have total confidence in your abilities. If you don't have any questions I'll let you go home to your family." We shook hands and he left.

I was on top of the world as I left. Unknowingly I would have another surprise waiting for me at home.

When I walked into our home I can't say that my feet were touching the earth with the good news that I had. My little sister met me at the door with a smoking kiss and said that Carol was calling for a family meeting.

"What is this about Becky? Why a family meeting"?

"I don't have a clue but she is being very mysterious about it".

"Ok let's see what she wants".

We went into the living room. On the way I noticed that the house was immaculate. The hardwood floors were shiny and there were no little dust balls in the corners like usual. Everything looked clean and shiny. Mom was sitting on our couch with some folders on the coffee table in front of her. She was still nude as directed. I ran my eyes over her beautiful sensuous body.

She spoke as soon as we came into the room. "Before we start the meeting you two are overdressed. I assume that we are all going to follow the no clothes rule."

Both Becky and I stripped. Becky and I didn't have a problem seeing each other naked in sexual arousal but I knew that it would be virtually impossible to hide my hardness from Carol. I thought to myself that it was inevitable so I just bared it all. I was only semi hard though.

When we all were nude mom spoke. "First of all, I received my clinic report for my STD test." She handed me the envelope from the clinic. "If you would open it Brett I want you to tell everyone if I am clean or not."

I opened the envelope and read her results out loud. She was clean of any social diseases. Carol then spoke again.

"Thank you Brett. Now onto the next item. As the head of our family now, you Brett, are also going to be in charge of the finances. Your father was financially very generous to me in our divorce agreement. He left me with a one time payment and spousal support unless I remarry. If I don't remarry the support will continue indefinitely. At this point I don't intend to remarry. The house is paid for and he has transferred the deed to my name. Your father loved that cock so much that he has cut all interaction with his, our, family and he pretty much gave me everything that I asked for in the divorce. I suspect that he was so generous simply to keep his kinky little lifestyle under the radar at his workplace."

Mom's eyes suddenly teared up and her face showed genuine regret when she thought of the recent loss of her husband to another man. She quickly stiffened then she looked up. She continued, "His decision has been very beneficial to us monetarily. I will never have to work and you two have a prepaid college fund if you want any secondary education. If you don't choose any secondary education your education fund will be yours at twenty five to be used however you wish. I will, today, give Brett total control over the family budget including our bank account and all of your investments. Any questions so far? Brett? Becky?" We both stayed silent.

"Okay, next item. Brett, you and Becky have recently figured out correctly that I am a submissive in the bedroom so I will give you a little look at my younger lifestyle. Before I met my husband I had several relationships with boys that I dated. I gave up my v-card very early in my teen years. The most satisfying sexual relationships were with boys that treated me like a whore-slut and treated me as if they owned me. When I was with them I was their totally submissive slut. When I wasn't with them I was a normal teen of that time. When I became pregnant I was between boyfriends and I honestly didn't know who the father was. I had been intimate with at least four boys in the time frame of my insemination. Your father was one of those boys. When I chose your father as the one that impregnated me, my father got with his father and together the two families worked out our future. We were forced to marry and until my husband could support his family we would live in one or the other of your grandparents' homes. This family arrangement allowed me to finish high school as well as to raise my son, and two years later our daughter. It was never easy money wise but fortunately your father was rather gifted with making money so within a few years of Becky's birth we were able to buy this house and move out of your grandparents home.

As the years went by our sex life started to decline. What started as several times a week morphed into once a month then only twice a year. For the last five years of our marriage we had sex only once total. I suspected that your father was having an affair but I had no idea that he was gay and his paramour was another man, or men. I met my sexual needs by masterbaiting until I caught him with another man in our bed. I was, and continue to be, devastated at what he has done. Again I had no idea that he swung that way. Now as to my recent decline into sluthood, I guess the only explanation I have is that I reverted to my old whore-slut ways of my youth. I am so sorry for doing the things that I have done and if I have embarrassed either of you, I'm sorry. I will accept any punishment. I'm sorry for who I am so the bottom line is that I will be happy to offer complete control of my life, including my body to you both."

She had tears running down her face as she finished her speech. I had forgotten the news of my promotion for the moment. My sister might only be my half sister!

My mother seemed genuinely remorseful and contrite at what she had confessed to Becky and myself. Becky jumped up and went to mom and gave her a hug. Both women were now crying as if someone had suddenly died. I sat still as I tried to absorb what our mother had just confessed to us. She had just now given me the keys to the kingdom. I was going to be in charge of my family's financial future as well as taking care of their sexual needs.

I didn't know if I was up to the task but it was sure going to be fun trying.

I let my two girls cry themselves out. When they broke apart and wiped their eyes and noses I asked if they wanted a drink. Mom said that it would be okay if we had some wine but I wanted a beer. I would see how our new family dynamic would work.

"Carol, get a soda for yourself, wine for Becky and a beer for me. Becky, go help Carol."

Both of my girls bounced, giggling, into the kitchen where the drinks were kept. I couldn't imagine a more interesting sight as I watched both of their asses bouncing side by side. I had a vision that it would be a very fun filled evening.

When they returned with our drinks I hadn't decided how to approach Carol for sex. She had just admitted to us that she was submissive in the bedroom. Probably in any room. My sexual experience was only a few months long and only with my equally inexperienced sister. I didn't want to look foolish in front of my new sub so as we settled down I asked Carol a few questions.

"Carol, tell me what turns you on in bed. Both Becky and myself are relatively inexperienced. We have tried several things that we have found online but there is so much porn out there that it's hard to find useful information when it comes to satisfying your partner. I want both of you to give me some ideas that we can use while we make love and when we fuck. No subject will be too taboo for our talk. I want to know what makes Carol tick in, and out of, the bedroom."

Becky interrupted before mom could say anything. "Brett isn't fucking and making love the same thing?"

Carol spoke before I could say anything. "No they aren't the same. Making love is when two people have a mental as well as a physical connection. They join, both body as well as their minds as one. What I witnessed with you two the other day would be considered fucking pure and simple. You were both trying to get each other off physically. What happened with your first time probably would be considered as making love but I didn't witness it so I don't know for sure.

Now to answer your question Brett, I'm a total whore-slut in the bedroom. I will do anything you want. Sometimes I want a good pounding by a hard cock. Sometimes, especially after a good pounding, I like to slow down and pleasure myself and my partner. I also love oral sex, both giving and recieving. When I have your cock in my mouth I will be making love to it usually as if you had the only one in the world and it's my private plaything. Unless it's a quickie blowjob in the car that is. In that case I will do anything and everything to make you cum as quickly as possible. Although anal isn't my favorite, I will submit to it if you wish. After all, I have conceded myself to you sexually. I love most positions and I noticed the other day that Becky came hard when you fucked her doggy style. I love doggy as well as cowboy, missionary is my favorite when I make love to my partner because we will be facing each other and show our love for one another. I love my nipples sucked and pinched while we enjoy foreplay and if you pinch a nipple really hard just before I cum, that sends me into the stratosphere. As for oral, if you two would like me to, I would love to instruct Brett in the fine art of eating pussy. Becky, I will show you some things that your brother will love. I understand that you two are relatively inexperienced sexually but this isn't rocket science. Things that I don't like are pee and poop and anything that will mark me with bruises. I don't like to be choked or have my airway blocked, although when I deep throat that will cut off my airway but that's okay because that's my choice. I love being tied up and helpless so you can tease me and then use me for your pleasure. I can't think of anything else but I think we will have a lot of fun in the future."

I was absorbing all the possibilities for my family when Becky just blew me out of the water with her next question.

"Carol, you haven't told us if you like it with another woman. Do you enjoy the taste of pussy? Have you ever eaten another womans cunt?"

Mom looked briefly at Becky as if she couldn't believe the words that she had just uttered. Her face got very flushed and she looked down at the floor. Her little girl was growing up.

"I have had oral sex with another woman, actually but it has been many years ago. She was just a girl my own age, before your father and I got together. One of my boyfriends made me eat his younger sister because, he didn't like his sisters taste he said, so he could fuck her. Then he would make me watch as they fucked. I guess I was pretty good at it. I know she loved it. He wasn't a big fan of cunnilingus with me either but he would lick me briefly sometimes, if I insisted. Again it's not like rocket science. I'm sure if I gave you head, you will love it Becky."

I looked at my two girls sitting while giggling like a couple of little school girls side by side on our couch. They both were both flushed down to their upper chest, probably from the combination of sex talk and alcohol in Beckys case. I noticed that all four nipples were very hard also. Mom's nipples seemed much larger and longer, probably due to her age and the fact that she had nursed us as infants. Her breasts were larger also but not by much. I took a deep breath and announced that it was time.

"Carol, it's time for you to go to your room and wait for Becky and I. We will follow you after we have a quick chat. After we consummate our new family arrangement you will be ours. Tonight you will be our sexual playmate. You will allow both Becky and myself to do whatever we want and after that we will be in control of your love life. In a few minutes you will let me make love to you. Now go and make yourself ready for your new man."

Mom slowly walked away. The way that she moved was so seductive that I knew that there was a fire burning within our mature mother. I waited until she was out of our sight before I turned to Becky.

"Becky, I'm nervous about this. What if I can't satisfy her. What happens if all my bragging about making her our sex toy just fizzles with no pop. what if..."

"Brett, honey you will be fine. I know what you can do. You are plenty big enough. Your technique is great. You always make me cum. You are always caring with your lover, which up until now has always been me. I think that she has set the bar really low for us because of our inexperience but you just have to bring your A game today and just love her. I believe that is what she really wants. She has needs but for now let's just show her how much we love her."

Becky was right. Our mother's self esteem was at an all time low. We needed to show her how wonderfully beautiful and sexy she was. Becky suddenly grabbed my hardening dick and said, "It's showtime big brother. Let's go fuck our mom." I let her lead me into our mother's bedroom.

When we entered her room Carol was sitting nervously on the edge of her bed. Her legs were together and her hands were fidgeting in her lap. I looked at the vision of loveliness that was our mom. I knew that she was waiting for me to tell her what to do so I quickly ran some things that I had read through my mind and said, "stand up Carol. I want to inspect your body to see if you have prepared yourself properly for us."

She stood as she had the first time I had her strip for me. Her hands we're at her sides as she stood stiffly. She was very nervous and uncertain. I was going to put my hands on my mother again and I hoped that she was going to love it. I looked into her eyes as I reached out to fondle her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as small unripened grapes. I pinched both firmly. She wobbled on her legs and she gasped quickly when I twisted them. I thought that she had just orgasmed.

"Carol, did you just cum?"

"Oh yes," she said softly, closing her eyes.

"Carol, open your eyes and look at me. Are you turned on, Carol?"

"You have no idea how turned on I am. My pussy is a swamp," she whispered softly as she looked into my eyes. I could see the desire in hers.

I released her nipples and slid my hand down to her pubic mound. She must have shaved again today because her puffy mound was as soft and smooth again as the day that she was born. I slid one finger down and I could feel her hard clit. She was right, her pussy was slick and oily. As if she had pre lubed herself with butter. I moved my finger softly over her hard clit.

"Good, I want you to be turned on. You are going to be our lover from now on Carol. Mine and Beckys. Our personal private slut and fuck toy. You will be ready for me twenty four seven. If I want to fuck you in the middle of the night, you will be ready for me. If I want a blow job before work you will take me into your mouth without complaint. If my sister wants you to pleasure her, at any time, you will do whatever she wants. You will lick her pussy. You will lick and rim her asshole if that's what she wants. You will fondle and suck on her tits. Whatever she asks, you will do."