Intervention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. I will be your slut. I am your sex slave. Your wish is my duty. Whatever and wherever, whenever. Just tell me what you want."

I wanted her to prove how willing she was to be our little sex kitten. Becky was still silently standing inside the door to the bedroom. She hadn't moved or uttered a sound since leading me into the bedroom. She had told me that she wasn't bisexual but she needed to be included for our first time. I hoped that she would allow me to use her for my purpose now.

"Becky, come over to the bed and get on your back. Tell Carol what you want." Becky walked slowly to the king sized bed and did as I told her to do.

"Carol, I know it's been a long time for you but your daughter has a needy pussy tonight. Get over here and get on your knees. Lick me, mother, like the incestuous slut that you are."

Carol slowly crawled onto the big bed and positioned herself between my little sister's legs with her ass pointing towards me, tits hanging down. She grasped Becky under her thighs and lifted her legs as she bent over and started licking my little sister from her asshole to her clit for the first time. I was as hard as I would ever get so once they were comfortable in this position I kneeled myself onto the bed behind my mother's engorged, swampy pussy. I could see the love juice literally running out of her cunt down onto her clit and dripping onto the bed. I was also producing copious amounts of prelube so I was sure that my insertion into this mature pussy would be painless for her. I rubbed my hardness between her lips quickly and found her hole then slowly inserted my cock into her. She must have stopped eating my sister momentarily because her head suddenly popped up and she moaned loudly.

"Ooohhh! yesssss! Fuck me baby. Fuck your mommy. Give me that big dick!"

"Carol get your tongue back down here," Becky demanded as she sat up and grabbed mom by the hair and pulled her to her dripping snatch. I guess Carol was doing a good job on my sister.

I slowly slid into Carol and stopped when I felt her uterus. I didn't want her first time with me to be associated with pain and Becky had told me that it was very uncomfortable to pound against her uterus so I was careful when going deep. She was a lot tighter than I thought she would be though. After all, she had been sexually active for over twenty years and had borne two children with this pussy so I assumed that her pussy would be loose and sloppy. She wasn't as tight as Becky but then she wasn't eighteen anymore either. Still, I was surprised. I supposed that with the inactivity of her later marriage years her pussy had reverted to its natural state. But the time to consider this anomaly was in the future. Right now I am in control of two of the best fucks in the world, my mother Carol and my sister Becky.

I was relishing the feeling as I soaked my missile in my mother's devine cunt, not moving, just enjoying the feeling of this new experience with my loving parent. Then she squeezed me with her kegel muscles in orgasm. I could feel the grip and then the flutter of her internal muscles as she went through the sequence. One hard grip then several fluttering squeezes. I let her have several rolling orgasms then I started moving in and out. I was lost in the exquisite feeling of her tightness and the muscle activity of my mother's mature and experienced snatch. I started increasing my speed. My mom was beginning to have another big one when I remembered what she had told us about her nipples during orgasm. I reached down when I felt her pussy grip me in orgasm again and grabbed both nipples. I squeezed harshly while pulling her tits back and to the side. The response was instantaneous. She screamed into Becky's pussy then her head snapped up again and her kegels snapped shut painfully on my dick. She was gripping me so hard I was afraid that she might rip my dick out by the root. I had never experienced a female orgasm like this with Becky.

"OHHH GGOOODDD I'M CUMMMINGGG. AHHHGGGAAAA!" My mom was in a trance as her eyes rolled up until there was just the white of her eyeball showing. She was shaking and quivering, speaking in tongues as she lost control of her body. I felt the wetness as she squirted her pussy juice against me like a fountain. It felt like pee but it didn't have the smell of urine. I had read about how some women could squirt during a particularly strong orgasm. Mom was a squirter. Her pussy wouldn't let me go and I was afraid that I might be stuck inside her pussy for a while. Then with a low animal sounding moan she collapsed onto Becky. When she collapsed she released my still hard cock. She was unconscious. My mom had fainted during her monstrous orgasm.

"Brett, roll her off me. Is she okay? What did you do to her? I thought she was having a convulsion." Becky looked worried as we rolled our unconscious mother onto her back.

"I think it was the combination of her orgasm and the nipple play. Remember when she told us that grabbing and pinching her nipples during her orgasm put her into the stratosphere? That is what happened I think. I wasn't prepared for this though. Holy fucking Jesus Rosevelt Christ!!! That was hot! Becky we have to do that with you too!"

"Brett, what is that all over your cock? Did she piss on you too?"

"I think it was her squirting while having an intense orgasm. I read something about that but I never thought I would ever see it. Only some women can do it though. I also read that squirting will take a lot out of you and that she will need water when she wakes up. For now let's let her rest. Did you cum Becky? I haven't."

"I was almost there when she had the big one so, no. Should we finish in your room? Or..."

"Here. If she wakes up with us gone she might think we abandoned her. Let's just move over. Come here my little sister. How did you like our first threesome?"

"Hottest fucking thing ever. I never imagined that sex with our mom could be that hot. I think we should reconsider our monogamy. I think our loving mother will be a big part of us from now on."

Becky moved away from our still unconscious parent. She laid on her back and I slowly slid into her still tight user-friendly pussy. Within minutes she was pumping her ass in orgasm. I fucked my little sis for what seemed like hours but was only about fifteen minutes. She had started pumping her ass and gripping my dick as she orgasmed for the fourth time. I wasn't far behind her and I filled my little sister with my cum. We collapsed afterwards in exhaustion and while cuddling, we slept the sleep of two exhausted lovers.

Becky and Carol must have awakened before me because the bed was empty of either of my girls. I could hear water splashing in the ensuite. Then I heard some giggling and moaning so I assumed that my girls were playing while showering together. I smiled as I realised that the previous night of uninhibited sexual games had uncovered another side of my sexy little sister. As I stretched to unkink my tight muscles I ran the previous night through my memory. Our first time with our mother had set the bar very high. When her naughty side was exposed and allowed to play, our sexy parent was simply a total sexual kinky being. With the added facet of my sister's suddenly kinky side though, the excitement was exponentially increased.

I was, again, unsure that I could satisfy both of my women. On the one hand, I had promised myself to be my sister's one and only. At the time neither of us could have anticipated including a third person into our loving sex play. With what happened last night I would have to really up my game in the bedroom. I would be responsible for keeping both of my girls satisfied sexually. I just hoped I could be the man that my beautiful girls needed me to be. I was torn between my love for my little harem and the duty that I felt to keep both of them safe. Our mother was absolutely going to be restricted from bringing any other men to her bedroom. If I couldn't keep her satisfied and at home and she strayed again, well, we would just have to adapt.

With my promised promotion I would be financially able, now, to move my sister and I into an apartment if needed. I didn't want to do that though. I wanted to be there for my lovely mother. To love and to protect the only parent that I had left. Sure my father was still alive but he was out of the picture and living his own life now. When he essentially dumped his submissive wife of twenty years with no emotional support, I felt a duty to step up into what had always been his place. If the complication of my mother hadn't been thrown into the mix, I would have been perfectly happy to go into the ever after with my sister but that wasn't going to be the case now. My job now was going to be to keep my family happy and satisfied.

My mother had not yet matured past her child bearing years and Becky, who could possibly be my half sister, would be fertile for several decades so a family should not be out of the question in the future. With that thought I just had to smile at the idea of having a house full of little Bretts or Beckys. I suddenly felt like the luckiest man on the planet.