Intervention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you please explain how you will satisfy both of us? Am I to assume that you will sleep in both of our beds now? Will I have to share you with her or what? How is this going to work?"

"I'm still working on that. For now, Becky and I will continue to sleep in my room together, as we have been. When we are assured that you are clean, we will open up our sexual side to include you. I don't want this to become a formal arrangement so we will play it by ear until we are all comfortable with it. I will expect to be treated by you as a full partner sexually. You will be expected to submit to me for everything including kissing, oral and of course full on sex. I will fondle or touch you in any way that I please and you will not complain in any way. That goes for Becky and I also. Up until now we have kept our sexual side hidden but, now that it is out in the open, if I want to grab a boob or fondle either of your butts while we are in our home there will be no complaints by either of you. Do I make myself clear?"

Both Becky and my mom said, "Yes Brett."

"Brett I have one more question for you, and I guess, Becky also. Do you expect your sister and I to be intimate also? I have never done anything with another woman."

"I don't expect that but if it comes to pass that we all want something like that I won't oppose it." Both my mom and Becky's eyes widened at my comment.

"Brett, do you understand what you are saying? Becky is just eighteen and until you told me today that you two were having sex I assumed that she was an innocent, naive virgin. Now within one day I find out that not only have you two have taken it upon yourself to become lovers but you have done it behind my back. Now you are saying that you will allow us to become bisexual, with your approval of course?"

"Yes mom. That's what I'm saying but it has to be consensual. I won't push anything on either of you if there isn't consent on both sides. However, that won't stop me from taking liberties with you and that gives me an idea. Mother stand up."

She nervously stood. She couldn't keep her hands steady. She shifted on both feet. I believe at that moment she knew what I was going to say. I wanted her to start feeling sexy and desirable again.

"Mom, you are a very beautiful and sexy woman. Take your clothes off now." Both of my girls opened their eyes in shock.

"Brett...I...I...I don't want..." Becky spoke up then.

"Mom, he said for you to strip. Remember when I said this morning that there is a new sheriff in this house and his name is Brett? Well Brett just gave you an order. If you don't comply I would imagine that you will get a spanking for your disobedience so you had better start stripping. Do it!"

I loved my sister more and more every minute. This was a side of her that I never knew existed. Mom started slowly taking her dress off. Becky had dressed her this morning in a simple short sleeved print dress with a high neckline that was snug above the waist and billowed out below. Under her dress she had a simple white cotton bra and cotton panties with panty hose. She had worn a pair of low heels to complete the look of a middle aged mom and housewife. When her dress dropped to the floor she put one arm over her bra and the other hand cupped over her panty covered pubic mound. She stopped undressing.

"Becky, since she has stopped stripping, you finish what she started." I hoped that I was reading my sister correctly. "Mom, move your hands to your side and let Becky finish doing what I told you to do." Becky stood and immediately started unhooking mom's cotton bra when she put her hands to her side. I could tell that our mother was embarrassed and humiliated to let her children see her unencumbered breasts. I didn't want to hurt her but I felt that it was very important that she show her submissive side now. Once she obeyed me without hesitating, I'm sure that she would be fine with what I had in mind.

"The panties and pantyhose also Becky." she immediately pulled her panties and panty hose down to the floor. I could see tears of humiliation filling her eyes. "Move to the middle of the floor and stand with your hands at your side," I said as I stood. I could feel my dick harden while admiring the sculpted beauty of my mother's body. I walked around her several times admiring the perfection that was my mom. Her breasts were large and only sagged a bit. I could see several bruises and bite marks on her neck, breasts and around her nipples from the abuse of last night. Her stomach was flat and her hips were rounded. Her butt was surprisingly very nice and looked firm. I saw several bite marks on her ass also. Her pubic mound and ass crack was bushy and unkempt. I suspected that it had been a long time since she had groomed. Her legs looked slim and her thighs well toned.

I stood in front of her, looked into her eyes and said, "Mom you are possibly the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. But, you have some work to do to be perfect. First of all, I want you to be bare down there."

She flinched as I put my hand down to her pusssy and rubbed her hairy pubic mound. I slid my middle finger down to her vulva and pushed my finger along it. I could feel her hard clit and she was soaking wet. I could feel the slippery honey that was coming from her pussy. My mom was excited by this. She was definitely a submissive. She was getting off on being forced to strip naked for her children and letting her son finger her pussy. I tried to look into her eyes but they were closed. She was panting as if she was having sex at that moment. With her eyes closed I continued fingering my beautiful mother and looked down at her boobs. She was flushed red with embarrassment down to her nipples. Her nipples were hard and pointy like a light brown hershey kiss. With my other hand I reached up and pinched a nipple.

When I pinched her nipple she exploded in an incredible orgasm. "Ahhhh! Brett! Please honey! Please! " Her body shivered and her legs started to buckle. I caught her as she started to fall at my feet. I looked at Becky and I noticed that her face and upper chest was flushed also. She was as turned on as I was. I knew that we couldn't go on without some kind of release.

"Mom, go to your bathroom. Take a shower and clean every square inch of your body. Then I want you to scrape off every hair from below your chin. I want to see bare skin under your arms, on your legs, your pussy and asscrack. From now on you will be smooth and hair free. Is that understood?"

She stood up on shaky legs. "Yes Brett, I understand but I do have one question. When are you and I going to fuck? I'm ready for my master. For you baby."

Although I was sorely tempted, we had made it known that there would be no sex allowed until she was pronounced clean by the clinic. So as her punishment for not undressing when she was told I was going to make sure that she would forgo any more orgasms until she was cleared.

"Moother, you have been a bad mommy. You allowed that man to abuse you last night without any protection. Until you get the all clear from the clinic, your pussy will be out of service. Now clean up, shave and then present yourself, nude, for our inspection. Now go!" I said as I smacked her ass to hurry her. She scurried up to her room.

I turned to Becky. She grabbed me into a fierce hug and said, "Brett, that was so hot! I'm so fucking turned on right now. Take me up to your room and fuck me now." She needn't have said anything because I was also very turned on myself by what had just happened. We ran up to my room and both of us stripped as quickly as we could. I was going to give my sister a tongue lashing but she pushed me down and told me to just fuck her now.

For the next forty five minutes, while our mom cleaned herself, we rutted like animals. She mounted me on top without hesitation. Her pussy was gushing her cunt cream so, at this point, she would have no problem with my size. We rutted and fucked one another like it was our last day on this earth. Becky was insatiable. She now had the most user friendly pussy that I could imagine. She started screaming and I could feel her orgasms almost immediately. Her inner kegel muscles gripped me like a vise. I had never seen my sister so wildly turned on. My cock was as hard as it was for our first time. We switched positions several times as we pounded each other in wild abandon. Becky must have had an almost continuous orgasm and at last we both came together with me unloading inside her well oiled pussy. The way that Becky sounded, it felt like her best and certainly the loudest orgasm so far. We both collapsed onto my bed, drained of energy. Unknowingly as we finished, we had had an audience. Mom was standing in my doorway, still naked. All she was wearing was a towel around her hair.

"God that was hot! You two are something else in bed. I've never seen two people so intune with each other."

We looked up at our mother. She was still naked and I immediately saw that her pussy was totally denuded of all her hair. If anything she was even more beautiful than ever in my mind. Slowly Becky and I decoupled and sat up. I looked down at my sister's pussy. Our combined foamy fluids were starting to drain onto my sheet.

I motioned for mom to come closer. She swayed her hips as she walked up to me. I felt between her thighs. Her pussy was as smooth as it was on the day that she was born. I slid my hand between her legs for my inspection and tweaked her vulva lips. If I wasn't so exhausted by my sister I might not have been able to stop myself from ravaging my beautiful sexy mother. But Becky, for the moment, had slayed the mighty serpent. Even though she had just finished bathing, my mom's pussy was slippery and wet. Her pussy was leaking her fluids as though I had just come inside her. I told her to turn and show me that her ass crack was cleaned also. She immediately turned, facing away and bent over, spreading her legs in the process. I ran my hand down her butt crack to her pussy. Her ass was as soft and smooth as her pussy. Her wrinkled hairless pucker winked at me. Bent over as she was, with her legs spread I could see all the way down to her hard clitoris.

I wanted her to understand that my love for her wasn't just as a sexual object. "Mom please turn back around with your hands at your side." She did as I told her. I was so enamored at her beauty that at first I was tongue tied. Becky, fortunately, came to my rescue then.

"Now I know where I get my looks from. Mom, you are so incredibly beautiful. I can't get over how shaving your pubes has made your pussy so pretty. I have the most beautiful and the sexiest mom in the world."

Mom stood shifting from one foot to the other, still embarrassed but much less so now, in front of her children. I could see how flushed her upper chest and cheeks were but she never uttered a word as her son and daughter inspected her thirty five year old body.

She looked down at us and finally spoke. "Am I really that pretty or are you two just trying to make me feel better? I know I have some wrinkles and some belly fat and my tits are starting to sag. Brett, Becky, tell me the truth. Am I pleasing to you? After all, my husband ignored me and wouldn't hardly touch me for years. When I was with your father he sometimes made me feel downright ugly."

"He was an idiot mother. Or should I call you Carol now. What do you think, Becky? Should we now refer to our sub with her proper name instead of mom?"

"Yes I think we should, but only in private. After all that's her name after all. But in public I think we should continue to call her mom. What do you suggest, Carol? Is it mom, mother or Carol? You have five seconds to decide." she didn't say a word.

I spoke first. "Carol it is then. Carol it's getting late and you haven't started supper. Go to the kitchen now and start something. For now, it will be your choice but if we decide on something else, you will obey."

Carol said, "Yes Brett." She turned around and as she slowly walked out of my room she looked over her shoulder and asked, "Will I be needing clothes or are we a nudist family now? I still have to dry my hair but I will start something as soon as I'm finished."

Becky spoke then. "That's fine Carol. For now we expect for you to stay naked. We want to see that beautiful body that we have always adored. Now take care of your business and since it's getting late, spaghetti, garlic toast and a salad will be fine."

"Yes mistress, master," Carol left the room and we could hear her hair dryer start. Becky turned to me and gave me a full bodied hug and a tongue filled kiss.

"Brett I know we haven't had much time to discuss this between us but do you have any idea how you are going to satisfy our mother, oops Carol, sexually? I never realised that she had this submissive streak or whatever it is inside her. That kind of opens up a whole other side of her personality, doesn't it? After what happened here and down stairs I think she is going to go along with whatever we suggest but I was wondering what you were thinking."

"Honestly Becky, I am not sure. She is definitely a submissive and so far she has gone along with us. As long as we can keep her out of that night life and stop the daytime drinking I think we will be able to keep her happy. She needs us though, as a family unit. We are going to be her lifeline from now on. As far as sex, I'm a bit nervous. I know what we do suits us because we are learning as we go but will it keep her satisfied? She is much more experienced sexually. To be truthful Becky, I just want her to be happy. If we have to do something uncomfortable to keep her satisfied then so be it."

"What about me Brett? Will I have to make love to our mother also? I have never been with another girl. I suppose, if you insist, that I would be able to make love to her but I would be very uncomfortable doing it. On another subject, why did you have her shave her pubes? Is that what you want me to do also? I will if you say so."

"You don't have to Becky. I made her shave as a power move. If she is to be submissive to us she will have to obey even though what we want is uncomfortable for her. As for you, I love your pussy the way it looks now. You don't have the overgrown bush that mom had. It's totally up to you if you do want to shave it."

"I'll consider it. Maybe, if mom does something that pleases us, I could take her to a spa and we both could get a brazilian together. Maybe electrolysis? If that's ok with you big brother."

"I'll consider it. That sounds like a really good idea though for a reward. For now though let's keep it simple until we decide that she deserves a reward. She should get the STD report from the clinic by tomorrow so we need to decide how to make her first time with us memorable. Do you want to be in the room when I make love to her? I'm going to leave it up to you if you want to watch and if you want to join in. I think I would be less nervous if you were with us. That way we could enjoy our first time as a family unit."

Becky looked up in thought. "I want to at least be in the room. Are you going to punish mom for not taking her clothes all the way off as you told her? I think she should have at least a mild lesson for her first act of disobedience."

"Becky, are you asking me to spank our mother?"

Her eyes came down from the ceiling and she looked me in the eye. She looked sexually excited at the thought of spanking our mom. Her nipples were getting hard again. "You are the alpha in our family now Brett. Whatever you decide is what I want. If it's a spanking you want then a spanking she will get."

I curiously looked at my little sister. For the first time I was happy that she was on my side and we agreed on things. I had a sudden vision of her with my mother across her lap, both of them nude, while Becky wailed on our mother's mature ass. I thought to myself, 'she would do it too'.

We ate a quiet meal that evening. Both Becky and I stayed naked along with our mom so we could all acclimate ourselves to the new nudist dynamic in our family. I sat at the head of the table and Becky was across from our mother throughout the meal. While mom cleaned up, Becky and I went to the den where the family computer was and surfed the net for more information on submissive women. When mom was finished with her nightly chores we sent her to bed with the warning that she was to stay in her room and not touch herself. She could read or watch tv if she wanted but she was not to leave her room without permission.

There was much to learn online but once we separated the porn from the actual useful information we discovered that our mother needed a dominant person to control her. When she lost her husband, it didn't matter what the reason was, she had felt lost and unsure. For the first time in her life, she had no one to guide her so consequently she had no way of knowing how to control herself when it came to her sexual feelings that had been forcibly subdued for so many years while our father had met his with another man. She was also using alcohol to suppress her natural sense of what was right or wrong when it came to her sexual needs. To put it simply, she needed someone with a dominant personality to control and guide her without alcohol or drugs. She wasn't confident enough with her sexuality to pick someone to satisfy that side that she so desperately needed so she had turned to alcohol to lower her natural inhibitions.

"That's the reason that she was so happy and compliant when we took responsibility for her life Brett. She knew that she needed someone to control her 'dark side'. She knows that we love her and would never abuse that love. My God! She must have felt so depressed when the person that she had put her trust in had so callously thrown her away for another man. She didn't know how to deal with it. Why didn't we see this sooner?"

"If you remember Becky we were told in no uncertain terms, a long time ago, to keep out of their personal lives. That's why you and I stayed away from their fights. That's why we spent so much time together outside our home. To stay away from the drama. That is why we spent so much time in our bedrooms together. If there had not been so much drama in their relationship we probably wouldn't have ever gotten intimate with each other if you think about it. I wouldn't have ever found out how incredible you are as a lover and friend."

"Umm about that. Brett, I am going to tell you a secret that I have. I have been in love with my big brother since I knew what love was. Certainly before I reached puberty. I was happy that you never dated, that you never went steady with another girl. To me, you were always the ideal man. I have been dreaming of us living together for years. I just hadn't found a way to let you know until that night. Brett I wanted what happened that night, and now what I want is to live with you and mom as one family and grow old together. I want to be your wife and have your babies. If mom were to get pregnant by you, I want to help her raise my half sister or brother as if they were my own".

I was astounded by my sister's confession. I honestly had never thought of her or my mother in that way. I had always thought of Becky as just my little sister and it was simply my responsibility to shield her from all the ugliness in life, or as much as I was able to. Now I knew otherwise. I guess what they say is true, the man is always the last to know. While I was sitting naked with my equally naked younger sister discussing our thoughts on how we had come together, she had been planning this for years.

As we researched mom's psychological issues we came to understand her more. She was, on the one hand, a typical conservative modern day housewife and mother. When we researched her sexual side though we found that she was sexually submissive and needed to be guided. If left alone with her libedo unchecked she would sink back into her dark side and do anything to curb her feelings of sexual inadequacies.