Intervention, Ch. 01

Story Info
Marriage counsellor Magda magically enslaves two clients.
2.8k words
4.43
11.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intervention

by Kris Cherita

Chapter 1

(All characters are over 18. Comments welcome, as always.)

Magda looked at the young couple -- former high school sweethearts from the Bible Belt, virgins when they married at 19 eight years ago - and decided she'd had enough of them wasting her time. She didn't like to use magic very often, and the charm she'd made that would control two people at once and turn them into happy sex slaves had taken three nights work and some components that were difficult to obtain, but it was a full moon and Venus was up, so the spell was almost certain to work and part of her reputation as a relationship counsellor came from her ability to pull off the occasional miracle. Besides, they were both good looking, and she was horny and it was her last session of the day, so when Julie had finished speaking, Magda said, "I want to try something a little unusual. It may sound a little silly, but it's a sort of trust exercise. First, I want you both to shut your eyes and think of the last time you were really happy."

Julie and Luke stared at her for a moment... then he shrugged and complied, and a few seconds later, Lana did the same. Magda opened her desk drawer and took out the inscribed candle, lit it, and softly chanted the spell. The room went dark for a minute, and Magda drew a deep breath -- there was always the slight chance that she'd made a mistake and the spell wouldn't work -- and then she said, "Julie, you get horny and wet whenever you hear my voice, and now you want to reach down between your legs and start masturbating through your panties. Luke can't see you, so you needn't be embarrassed."

The young blonde obeyed, and Magda smiled. "Luke, whenever you hear my voice, you will get an erection. Now, I want you to get undressed, and when you're completely naked, start masturbating, but you can't come. Lana can't see you, so you needn't be embarrassed."

Luke stood, and began to strip, his eyes still closed.

"Good," said Magda. "Now, since neither of you have been completely honest with me, or each other, or probably not even with yourselves, I'm going to tell you some truths. In fact, everything I tell you from now on is going to be true. Do you understand?"

"Yes," both replied.

"Excellent. Now, it's been obvious to me for a while that you've both been staring at my boobs. I know you both want to suck them, and probably do other things to them as well." Luke nodded, and a moment later, so did Julie. "Good. I'm going to strip now, and when I tell you to open your eyes, you're each going to make a decision." She unbuttoned her blouse. "It's been obvious since your first session that you both need someone to tell you what to do." She shed her blouse and bra, then her skirt. "Well, the price for touching or kissing or sucking my boobs is complete obedience until I release you, but obeying me will make you happier than you've ever been before. Open your eyes."

They obeyed.

"If you want to be my slaves, crawl to me on your knees and you can suck my boobs." She held her breath, because she knew that there was a slight chance that one or both of them would snap out of their trance if she'd misjudged the strength of their secretly submissive streaks. To her relief, both of them dropped to their knees and crossed the carpeted floor -- Julie slightly faster than Luke. Magda fed each of them one of her DD-cup boobs, and felt Julie shudder as she had an orgasm. "Tsk," said the counsellor. "Did I give you permission to do that?"

"Mphfo."

"That's 'No, Mistress Magda'."

Julie reluctantly stopped sucking Magda's delicious left tit to repeat, "No, Mistress Magda."

"That's better. You owe me an orgasm. Stop masturbating now, both of you." She reached down and grabbed Luke's cock and slid her hand inside Julie's sodden panties. She slipped a finger into her slave girl's cunt, then a second, then a third, and then tightened her grip on Luke's cock.

So there's your problem, she thought. Luke's cock was at least six inches long, probably closer to seven, but it wasn't unusually thick. Julie's cunt, however, wasn't tight enough for a satisfying fuck with an average-sized cock -- possibly not even two or three at once, judging by how easily her fingers moved around inside it. Maybe it had been, before she'd had her children, but no more. And maybe neither of them had had the imagination, or the nerve, to suggest enjoyable alternatives. Well, that was easily remedied. She let them continue worshipping her boobs while she rubbed Julie's g-spot with her fingers and her clit with her thumb, giving her a second orgasm.

"That's two you owe me."

"Mphs Mphsrss Mmgga. Mmnk moo." Magda patted the backs of their heads. She'd always enjoyed having both of her tits sucked at once -- and while Julie was simply sucking her nipple, Luke had worshipfully kissed every part of her breast, even the faint blue veins and stretchmarks, before sucking as much of it into his mouth as he could while running his tongue around the swollen nipple. She wondered whether he would do as good a job of eating her out, and decided it was time to find out.

"Okay," she said, "just to avoid confusion, I'm going to give you new names that you're going to love. You, Luke," she squeezed his cock gently, then released it, "are now Toyboy, and Julie, you're Fuckdoll. Stop sucking my tits and thank me for this gift."

"Thank you, Mistress Magda."

Magda stood, stepped out of her damp panties, then sat down again with her legs spread. "Toyboy, I'm going to let you worship my cunt. Fuckdoll, you can sit on the couch and play with yourself while you watch your husband try to make me come, but just to be fair -- open your mouth --" Julie obeyed, and Magda wadded up her panties and stuffed them into Julie's mouth, "you can get to taste my cunt as well."

"Mmnk moo, Mphsrss Mmgga."

"Imagine that there's a camera here seeing you finger your big wet slutty cunt, that hundreds of people are watching, and that after it's over it's all going onto Pornhub. You really enjoy the feeling of humiliation, especially since you're also watching your husband eating me out, knowing that he worships my cunt now, just as you both worship my boobs."

Julie whimpered as she felt another orgasm approaching, and thrust her fingers into her cunt, searching for her g-spot as her thumb diddled her clit. Magda, also close to coming, began to laugh. Possibly because fucking his wife was no longer enough to satisfy either of them, he'd become even better at cunnilingus than Magda had dared to hope. She grabbed the back of his head, pushing his face into her snatch as he avidly sucked on her labia and her clit-hood. She relaxed, watching Julie masturbate while she let her husband give her an orgasm, and her gasp as she came turned into joyous laughter. "Ooh, that was good, Toyboy," she said, "for a first time, anyway. I'm sure you'll improve with practice."

"Mmnk moo, Mphsrss Mmgga."

"I know you love the taste of my cunt, but you can stop now. I have a special treat for you."

"Thank you, Mistress Magda!"

"I've noticed you looking at my ass when I walked into the office. You've always wanted to worship that, too. Haven't you?"

Luke, knowing that Mistress Magda always spoke the truth, replied, "Yes, Mistress Magna."

Magda draped her legs over the arms of the chair to allow him better access to her anus. "Then because you've been a good boy, I'm going to let you lick my butthole."

"Thank you, Mistress Magda."

"Keep watching, Fuckdoll. You may learn something."

"Yes, Mistress Magda."

Magda gently rubbed her clit while Luke licked up and down her ass crack, then grabbed his head again so that his nose was buried in her cunt while his tongue circled her butthole. She held him there until she came again, then released him so that he could breathe more easily. "You love my cunt and my ass."

Because she said it, Luke knew it must be true. "Yes, Mistress Magda."

"You would rather worship my cunt than fuck your wife's."

"Yes, Mistress Magda."

"Say it."

"I would rather worship your cunt than fuck my wife's."

"What about my ass? Would you rather worship my ass or fuck your wife's?"

Luke hesitated. "I'm not sure, Mistress Magda. I love your ass, but I've never fucked my wife's."

"You've never fucked her in the ass? Really?"

"No, Mistress Magda."

The counsellor shook her head, then laughed. "Well, we can't have you making an uninformed decision. Follow me." She walked to the cupboard, and removed a yoga mat and a bottle of lube. She squeezed a dollop onto the tip of her index finger, and told Julie to bend over the couch and spread her cheeks. "I'm going to make your asshole nice and fuckable," she purred. "All good fuckdolls love being fucked in the ass, because it's dirty and kinky and makes you feel like a hot little slut who should be making porn for all her friends to watch." She rubbed some lube around Julie's asshole, then slowly worked her finger inside. "Ooh," she said, "nice and tight, but not for much longer. Toyboy's going to buttfuck you until you have a proper slutty gape like the pornstar you secretly fantasize about being." She rotated her finger, then beckoned Luke over with her other hand. "Lube up your finger and stick it in her asshole. Feel how tight she is now, then stretch her a little so she's ready for cock. Don't worry about hurting her; she may feel a little discomfort at first, but that's nothing compared to the humiliation of knowing she's a filthy anal fuckdoll, and that's what's turning her on."

Julie smiled as she realized this was true, like everything else Mistress Magda said. She gasped as a second finger slowly slid inside her, then felt Magda pull her finger sideways to stretch her asshole until it was an inch wide. Magda withdrew her finger, and Julie's asshole tightened around Luke's digit. "Feels good, doesn't it?" said Magda. "Imagine how good it's going to feel when that dirty fuckhole does that to your cock. No, don't remove your finger yet, leave it there while I lube up your cock. Ooh, that's really hard. Good thing you can't come until I order you to, isn't it?"

Luke moaned in pleasure as he finger-fucked his wife's ass while Magda rubbed lube along the length of his throbbing dick from the purple head to his pubes. "Okay," said the counsellor after a few minutes, "she's ready to be buttfucked now. Aren't you, Fuckdoll?"

"Mphs, Mphsrss Mmgga."

"You can take my panties out of your mouth, now. Stuff them in your cunt instead."

"Yes, Mistress Magda."

"Good girl." Luke pulled his finger out of his wife's asshole, and Magda guided his erection into the little pucker, watching it expand as the circumcised head pushed through. Both Luke and Julie gasped as his swollen cock slipped, inch by delightful inch, into her virginal hole until he was deep inside her. "Fuckdoll, you can come now," said Magda kindly, "but not you, Toyboy. Not yet. Keep fucking her until I tell you to stop." She sat back and watched, playing with her nipples and clit as she enjoyed the spectacle of this formerly prudish and repressed woman obediently giving up her anal cherry. Julie came three times and Magda twice before the counsellor said, "Now, Toyboy, which is better? Eating out my asshole, or fucking your wife's?"

Luke opened his mouth to reply, but no words issued forth for nearly a minute. "I... can't... decide," he stammered. "Both are.. so... wonderful... you'll... have to... tell... me..."

Julie shook her head. "If you could do both at once, would that make it easier to decide?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then. Stop for now, and lie on the mat here. Face up, of course." When he obeyed, she lowered her shapely butt over his face so that he could once again begin worshipping that dark little hole. "Fuckdoll, get your ass over here and lower it onto his cock. You're in control. Go as deep and fast or slow as you like. You can play with yourself if it's going to make you come harder."

"Yes, Mistress Magda! Thank you!"

The two women rode Luke for twenty minutes without letting him come, until Magda, flushed from so many orgasms that she'd lost count, said, "Your husband's doing a good job of eating out my asshole. He really loves it. Do you think you could do as well?"

"I don't know, Mistress."

"Have you ever eaten ass?"

"No, Mistress."

"Hmm. Or licked a woman's cunt?"

"No, Mistress."

"I'll have to have someone teach you how. But until then, you can practice eating ass by rimming your husband every night. He'll rim you, too, of course, before he fucks your ass. If you agree to this, kiss my tits, and Toyboy can come inside your butt."

Julie leaned forwards, bowed her head, and sucked one of Magda's tight hard nipples into her mouth, then squealed at the unfamiliar sensation of Luke's cock squirting cum into her bowels. Magda waited until both of them had stopped cumming, then climbed back to her feet. Luke looked up at her imploringly.

"You don't need to answer," said Magda gently. "Not after having both experiences only once. For it to be valid, the sample size must equal at least fifty, so I won't expect an answer for several weeks, at least."

"Thank you, Mistress," said Luke, as Julie collapsed on top of him.

"But if you want to taste or touch or even see my boobs or my cunt or my asshole again, or your wife's, you will agree to obey my orders. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Good. Fuckdoll, get off him, and turn around. Spread your cheeks, and show him the cum dripping out of your gape." As Julie obeyed, Magda staggered back to the cupboard, returning with a silicon buttplug. "This will stop you dripping on the furniture," she said, as she eased the plug into Julie's asshole. "It's the smallest size I have, but it will do for a starter. You will leave it in unless you need to take it out for the obvious reason, but when you do that, you will put it into your mouth so you can enjoy the taste of your ass, like the filthy little pervert you are."

Julie had nearly lost her post-orgasmic flush, but at hearing that, her face turned as pink as her nipples with the thrilling humiliation. Magda smiled, and she turned to Luke. "I may give you one later," she said, "if I think you deserve it. So, here are your orders. You're going to live the rest of your week as though nothing has changed, until it's bedtime every night. Then you're both going to shower, and you will lick each other's assholes for at least ten minutes, but neither of you will be able to come before Toyboy fucks you in the ass. He can lick or finger your cunt if you both want, but he can't fuck it again until I tell him to.

"Before that happens, Fuckdoll, you will go into a sex shop to buy a large bottle of anal lube and a buttplug at least slightly bigger than the one in your asshole now. Toyboy, you will go into a lingerie shop and buy seven pairs of women's panties in your size. They can be different styles, but some of them should be pink. For tonight, because Fuckdoll's are too small for you, you can wear mine. Until I tell you otherwise, you will wear women's panties every day, because it reminds you of how much you love women's asses.

"There will be a party at my house the Saturday after next. You will serve my guests. I'll give you more details later. In the meantime, you are not to discuss what has happened here with anybody else. If anybody asks, you can tell them I'm helping you work through your issues, but this is going to take some time.

"Okay, you filthy little perverts, you can get dressed now and go home. I'll see you next week."

She watched as they obeyed, then rolled up the yoga mat and returned it and the lube to the cupboard. Then she went to her desk and checked that the sound recording gear had captured everything. She smiled as she listened to it; it would make a good soundtrack for dinner on Saturday night when she met up with her all-female coven before the next big party, when it was her turn to provide the entertainment.

(To be continued)