All Comments on 'Intervention Ch. 05'

by chunks

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Against the site rules

The addition of a person unde the age of 18 makes this an illegal story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
@anonymus

you are just an ...hole!

chunkschunksalmost 13 years agoAuthor
No, it's okay...

He never actually read the rules. They say: No sexual activity involving persons under 18. There was none in this story. But there _was_ a 16 year old who was alive and active in this chapter. It's a back story, and in later stories one discovers that she does wind up seeing a lot of stuff before she turns 18. I expected that I might take some heat for that.

countrymuzluvrcountrymuzluvralmost 13 years ago
Under age female

The way I look at it is this: Even though she may have been 16 when entering the household and saw a male having sex but did not participate then it's fine.

I had no problems with the story. I thought it was great and would like to read more. I a reader is dissatisfied with a story then there are plenty of other stories to read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked it.

not as well as I would if you had went forward rather than backwards in the story, plus this fuss about the underage thing would not be happening. Never the less, "Intervention" is one of, if not my favorite stories on Lit. More please!

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
i liked it

if it was illegal, then im pretty sure that literotica wouldnt have allowed the story to have been posted to chunks' submissions.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
As usual I love your story

Thomas seems like the perfect guy, the guy of every girl's dream except if it was for me I wouldn't want to share him ;)

I hope you will write more stories. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue please

please make a part six and continue the in the present not the past of the story. Damn this is one hot series

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I would like to see him take Esmeralda's virginity as one of the next chapters.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not Underage

Lighten up! As the stories say at various points, Esmeralda has now been at Thomas' for two years, and arrived when she was sixteen. So, now she's 18, before anything had happened. No problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It is hot but still is a good story! Wish I was him

Hot2Trot_NowHot2Trot_Nowabout 12 years ago
Love your writing

Oh my how I do love your writing! I've found myself in love with everything I've read so far. Since I wouldn't have enough room on my favorite list for each chapter of your stories as well as your one-shots I will definitely be adding you as one of my favorite authors. You have such a way with words. Truly amazing and totally a turn-on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

I just found the story and hope you continue it ... one of the best I have read in a long time. Can't wait for Ez and Julie to join in more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not underage

If you find the fact of a 16yo GIRL viwing a naked man as disguting, vulger, distubing, etc. How come you are still reading the story? I repeat story because that is all it is. No one lives this way they could not. As a man I can assure you that it would be imposable to come that many times! Get a life and let the rest of us enjoy a GOOD story when we find one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
more please

i hope there is more, i would like to find out if he sleeps with the other three?

RedTx88RedTx88over 11 years ago
amazing

Chunks you're a boss, your stories are great and truly enjoyed this series. I began reading this when your A New Dawn series brought me here, and i must say im thankful it did. Good job and now im off to finish A New Dawn, I would love to read another installment or two in this series hope im not asking for to much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh.My.God.

Dude, your writing is amazing. I've been very distant when it comes to sexual contact with my boyfriend, but your writing really pushed me over the edge. Please please please make more!

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
Just amazing...

Every time I read this story end to end I just learn more and more about the craft. Thank you for sharing this with us, I'm loving the ride, don't you dare stop! Definitely 5 stars again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!

That was fricking hot, what a lucky guy

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!!!

Liked the 'back story. It was just as hot as the main story. Is there more - with Esmeralda?

All in all, a great series.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Thank you for the back story

It is not often an author comes back to visit an earlier story. Even more rare for the author to provide a way for the previous chapters to be meaningful, not just fun.

well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Perfect way to end it. Wish other authors used this technique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME...!!

That's it...i m going 2 fuck my wife now...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
but still...

Thomas is still kind of a jerk.

He has all that money but he doesn't do anything to help Juana and Esmeralda become legal residents.

Not as bad as many in Cali. though, since quite a few hold the threat of deportation over the heads of their illegal employees to keep their wages lower.

(If they are not in the country legally they cannot be legally employed.)

At least he pays them well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please make more

please can you make more for this story :)

chunkschunksabout 7 years agoAuthor
Tw0Cr0ws, he's working on it.

There are only so many ways that immigrants can be sponsored or get visas.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved the series and hope it continues. You haven't written for over a year but one can certainly hope for another chapter with maybe the daughter and mom getting it on!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thanks

For an entertaining series

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fantastic I Love it

So does Thomas get to take Esmerelda's cherry? Does he knock any of these ladies up? Much more action yet surely.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
Second Time

This was my second reading of the series, It is still worth the five stars I gave it originally. Thanks for writing and please write more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still want more!

I've read this about 3 times now, love it! Please do another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New to the series

But I love it. I do hope you plan to add to this line, it is excellent. Ramjet

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100almost 6 years ago
Please continue the Intervention series

I know it's been a while since you did this series, but you really left it unfinished. I know everybody that reads it will want it continued. I'm new to literotica and I've not published anything, but I've read quite a lot of stories. You're a great writer with a good imagination. I intend to continue reading you're stories.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Read em All

Do you ever come back to see if anybody else has commented on your stories ? You should, because in spite of the fact that they are simply ridiculously impossible, and nasty beyond reason, they are so hot. I didn't leave stars on all, tho all deserve 5's and I almost never give 5's. Just so you know, they all deserved them. Now finish Esmeralda, and maybe some action with just mom and Tina, just for me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

Wherever you are "Chunks", if possible, please come back and continue this series!

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 5 years ago
Echoing Anon 2/15's words ...

... Amen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

YES please write more on this series it is great!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great series - write more

very good content, keep writing. Keep up the good work and , Kindly continue the series.

OreospazOreospazalmost 3 years ago

Bravo!!!!!! More please!

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

It's been a while, so it probably won't happen. But, I'd love to see this series continue. Another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series for much. Once I got my 'suspension of disbelief' in gear, the erotic sexuality just came over in waves . Great job !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to Katy? To Julie? Did Thomas take Esmeralda's virginity?

5*

BJ

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

Disappointed really, this was a Great story and would’ve been even better if you continued on with it. There’s so much more to this story so many unanswered questions. Still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LynchjimLynchjimabout 2 years ago

Please start writing this story again it is a fantastic story and you need to make me smile and do another 30 chapters then start book 2 and give us another 38 chapters lol please make me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg absolutely fucking wonderful. Fabulous fuckfest. More and more of this please and soon, almost fucked myself to death with my girls. So absolutely debauched and depraved, red hot sexual pleasure, me drunk on cunt juice and almost permanently hard. Cunt crazed incestuous fucker, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you don't want to add more chapters get somebody else to do it. This is a great story and I would like more of it.

Well?

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 1 year ago

Disappointed that this is the end, but throughly satisfied with the story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

laughdruidlaughdruid12 months ago

I really loved this story and wish you would continue with more chapters.

1stltdan1stltdan11 months ago

Fantastic story sorry that such a great writer is in retirement.

sexiipapiisexiipapii11 months ago

Oh my God! This is by far the BEST series i have read on this site. I have been on this site on and off for at least 15 years. You are one of (if not the) best writers on here. I love the depth of your characters, and that is not always just sex. It's so easy to get invested in your stories. I would LOVE it if you continued the series. Definitely 5☆ ~Drag0n~

MaxOgdenMaxOgden9 months ago

One of the hottest, well written stories that I've ever read. Bravo. You hit all the right points to maintain the hotness level. 5 stars from me and 5 for the entire tale. Not one chapter was a disappointment.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Great completion! And onward and upward!! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous