Intervention From an Unlikely Source

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was not on the prowl that night. He was simply a good boss. He joined his team at Jenna's booth because they wanted to engage the company of the young ladies. He bought the champagne for his employees to use as an ice breaker to meet the young women. He enjoyed dancing so he had asked Jenna to dance. Once he recognized her, he decided to engage in this little ruse to keep the would-be lotharios from preying upon her. When he saw the lust building in her eyes, he encouraged it with the hope that he could eventually engaged her enough to remind to her what was at stake. He never had any intention of following through.

In fact, he and Sarah were happily married and had been for 25 years. He had seen others fall off the edge in his various travels for business and knew far too well what the consequences were for those who failed to stop themselves. He both liked and respected Alex because he held firm in his negotiations and looked out for the best interests of his clients and demanded a fair deal be struck. Alex was a tough negotiator and was both ethical and moral. Alex reminded him of himself. He wanted to save good people from a pain they'd never recover from. He felt he succeeded, only time would tell.

Alex told him he needed to bring Sarah and the boys to meet Jenna and the girls. About a month later Simon received a formal invitation from Alex. He decided to accept and he and the family knocked on the Sorensen's door one Saturday afternoon. Jenna was taken aback when Alex introduced Simon and his wife. Simon's boys were a tad older than Alex's girls but were close enough in age to get along well. Jenna realized that Simon wasn't completely honest with her that night at the club. Now she understood why Simon intervened. Later she caught his eye and mouthed the words, 'Thank you.' She and Sarah became fast friends. The family's traveled for visits and even vacationed together on occasion.

Simon left an indelible imprint on the lives of the Sorensen's without anyone except Jenna ever realizing how central he was to their continued happiness. Jenna was forever grateful. And someone saved my life tonight...