Intervention Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kinda," the minx giggled. But then she relented, "If you weren't gay, women would be all over you."

"Thank you."

She hesitantly asked, "John, are you getting... hard?"

I raised my eyebrows. "It's surprising, isn't it?" I replied, playing my gay role. "I mean, dancing with you is so different from dancing with the brutes I'm normally with."

She bit her lower lip and tentatively rubbed the full length of her body against mine. "Don't think about those men," she implored. "Think about me."

"I'll try," I answered. Feeling her wisp of a body wriggling against me was terrific.

We silently danced for a couple more minutes. Tracy did everything she could to keep my mind from wandering. Her sexy body writhed against me. "I think you're getting harder," she whispered. I sensed the pride in her tone.

"Maybe we should go home and take advantage of this development," I suggested and wiggled my eyebrows provocatively.

The beautiful girl suddenly seemed hesitant, but she replied, "I guess we should."

"Tracy, if you're having second thoughts, I understand. Don't do anything you don't want to do."

"No, I want to! I just never thought I'd cheat on Bob."

"You're not cheating on him. He knows all about it and gave his permission," I pointed out.

"You're right. Let's go," she agreed.

I settled our bill and we darted out of the club. Tracy was quiet during the short ride to my house. She was obviously nervous.

Inside the house, I immediately took her head in my hands and met her lips with mine for a long kiss. "Thank you for helping me," I softly said. Then I kissed her again.

"You're welcome, John. Saving you is the best thing I've ever done with my life."

You'd think that would make me feel guilty, and I guess it did a little. But Tracy was too fucking hot to stop. I had to have her. So I kissed her again and suggested, "I want to see the beautiful body that God gave you."

She stood stock still as I reached around and slowly drew down the zipper on the back of her dress. Her eyes closed and her mouth hung open. I nudged the dress off her shoulders and down past her hips. It fell to her feet.

"Oh, Tracy honey, you're lovely," I said while gazing at her. I was trying not to sound too hetero. She looked smoking hot in her lacy black bra, thong, garter belt and stockings.

Tracy opened her eyes and blushed red. Her hands instinctively covered her cleavage but she slowly lowered them.

I began to take off my suit. I pretended I was in a strip show and flamboyantly tossed my clothes all over the living room. She giggled and began to relax.

When I was down to my boxer briefs, I asked, "On or off?"

She bit her lower lip and looked me up and down. "On, at least for a little while," she replied. That was fine. I didn't want to spook her by rushing.

The girl very hesitantly reached out and touched her fingertips to my hard pecs. "You have a lot more muscles than Bob," she murmured. Her eyes dilated and her nostrils flared.

"Working out must be something we have in common," I observed. I reached out and caressed her flat tummy.

Tracy nodded and smiled.

I led her to the sofa. She eagerly leaned into a kiss. It was bliss.

We necked like teenagers. It was easy to get caught up in passionate kissing. Our hands roamed all over, getting to know each other.

Tracy broke the kiss and gasped, "John! You're so into it!"

"Who knew that girls were so much fun?!" I vamped. "Seems like you're enjoying yourself too."

She blushed again but smiled. "Helping you is really exciting," she admitted. "And it helps that you're so nice. And good looking too."

"Thank you. You are dazzling, honey. I think you could make a dead man hard."

She pulled me back into a kiss. In a couple minutes her thumbs hooked the waistband of my boxer briefs and I helped her push them down and off.

"Oh my God!" Tracy gasped. "Are all gay men this big?"

I grinned. "Not hardly. There aren't many men as thick as me."

She used both of her slim hands to hold my fat cock. "I don't think it will fit."

"I've heard that vaginas stretch. How do you think babies fit through there?"

She swallowed hard and looked very worried. "Okay. I'll try. But if it won't go in, don't give up, okay? I want to help you and I'm sure we'll find a way to make it work."

What a great girl! Such an amazing supportive attitude. I simply replied, "I'm sure we will. Let's take this to my bedroom."

I took her hand and led her down the hallway. She showed some nervousness again and said, "I hope I don't mess this up, John. I'm not very experienced."

The girl was worried she wasn't experienced enough to satisfy me! How great was that? Being on a mission from God must feel like a big responsibility. "Don't worry about a thing, girlfriend," I assured her. "We're going to make this work, together!"

I cupped her breasts in my large hands and caressed her through the lacy fabric of her bra. She smiled and bit her lower lip. Then she unhooked her bra and tossed it aside.

Tracy was confident of her beauty and thrust her tits out for my inspection. They were big and firm with a classic teardrop shape. The nipples were relatively small and pink. "Have you ever seen naked boobs before, John?" she inquired.

"Only in photos," I lied. I grasped her tits again, this time in contact with her warm soft skin. My thumbs flicked across her pink nipples.

She inhaled sharply and watched me intently. "Do you like them?" she asked.

"I love them," I honesty answered and gave them a squeeze. I slid my fingers toward her nips, then pinched those nubs between fingers and thumbs and tugged.

"Ohh," she moaned and arched her back.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No. You're doing great, John. Play with my boobs all you want."

My fingers released her nipples and I bent down to take one between my lips. She breathed harder and her hands gently held my head. I suckled for a minute then switched to the other nipple.

"Yes, John. Just like that. Just like that," she encouraged.

My fingers hooked the waistband of her thong panties and pushed them down her long legs. She didn't resist. We toppled onto the bed and she giggled.

I thought she'd need lots of foreplay to get comfortable, but that wasn't the case at all. I slid a finger into her pussy and discovered that she was nice and wet. The expression on her face told me she was ready and eager to begin.

I took a condom from my bedside table but before I rolled it on Tracy asked, "What are you doing?"

"I always wear a condom for safety, Tracy," I explained.

She frowned. "I don't like them. That's why I went on the pill."

I stared at her for a moment. The innocent girl probably was clean. "You trust that I'm disease free?"

"You just said that you always wear condoms, so you must be okay, right?"

"Good point," I agreed and tossed the condom on the floor.

She smiled and spread her arms and legs.

I got between her long legs and brought my cock to her pussy lips. "I guess this is the big moment," I said.

"For both of us! That thing is huge, John," she replied and took hold of my thick dick to guide it in.

Her pussy resisted the invasion at first, but steady pressure forced the tip in.

"Oh wooooow," she moaned and squirmed to try to get used to it.

We both stared as I wedged into her grasping pussy an inch at a time.

"Ugh... ugh..." she grunted. She writhed beneath me.

"Yeah. Oh, yeah. Look at my cock going in you, Tracy. Look at it!" I exclaimed, pretending it was my first time.

She didn't need me to tell her to look. Her wide eyes stared at the erotic sight. "It's so much," she whimpered.

"Too much?"

She shook her head. "No. It's good."

I buried the rest of my spear in her sheath and we kissed passionately.

In a minute I slowly drew back then slid in to begin the timeless rhythm. I was fucking my gorgeous young married neighbor and it was glorious.

Her pussy was sodden and made slurping sounds in time with her little moans and groans. Her arms draped loosely around my neck.

Tracy's pretty face lit up with joy. "John! You're doing it!"

"Yes. Yes!" I emphatically agreed. "I'm in you. It feels good."

"Do you like pussy more than men's butts?"

"I don't know."

She twisted her torso and thrust her hips up in time with my pistoning cock. "Well you're gonna find out, cause you're going to get a lot of my pussy for the next three months," she told me. "I'm going to make you love my pussy. I'm going to make you straight and save you."

"Yes. Save me."

"Faster," she urged.

My plundering cock picked up speed.

She whined and scratched my back. I chugged like a speeding locomotive.

"Oh... oh John... it's so much... please... I..."

"Are you going to cum, Tracy?" I asked without slowing.

"I... I think..." she gasped. Her face contorted and her body spasmed. Her long legs wrapped around my thighs and hung on tight.

It was too much for me and suddenly I tumbled over the edge myself. I jammed my fat cock in and felt my shots of spunk pump into her.

We gradually calmed and I rolled off her.

Tracy was dazed. "I never came like that before," she confessed.

I kissed her. "God's rewarding you for being so good to me."

She beamed. "I guess so! How do you feel? Are you still homosexual?"

I chuckled. "Oh, honey. It will take more than one roll in the hay to make me give up men. I've been fucked silly so many times in this bed..."

"John, no! Don't think about that. Concentrate on me."

I dramatically sighed, "I'll try."

"Maybe we should do it again. You know, to get you in the right frame of mind."

I shrugged. "Alright. If you say so. But you'll have to suck it to get me up again."

Tracy looked alarmed. "I don't do that," she said.

"Never?"

She shook her pretty head.

"My boyfriends do," I dreamily stated. "It feels awesome. And often we do it 69 and we're both sucking..."

"I'll do it," Tracy announced to stop my faked reminiscence. She took my soft prick in hand. It was still damp and a bit slimy from fucking her, and she make a disgusted face.

"Start by licking it clean," I suggested.

She shot me an annoyed look, but bowed her head to the task with grim determination. Her long tongue stuck out and the tip touched lightly to the head of my dick. It didn't kill her so she hesitantly licked a little more.

"Lick the full length of it," I instructed. "And use the flat of your tongue, not just the tip."

She nodded and dragged her tongue up the underside of my cock, from root to tip.

"Aww, Tracy. That feels soooo good," I praised. "You're amazing at everything, girl."

Her face lit up with pride and her long licks became more animated and vigorous.

"Try taking it in your mouth," I told her. "Start with just the head."

Tracy opened wide and popped her pink lips over the big head of my dick. Her eyes looked up at me with a bit of fear and nerves.

"Keep working your tongue. Bob your head a little. Mind your teeth. Oooh, that's it. Good. Really good."

My compliments spurred her to take more and more into her sweet mouth. Suddenly she stopped and her lips popped off my staff. "You're hard again already!" she rejoiced. Clearly she was surprised by her own success.

My cock was indeed hard as steel. "You're a miracle worker," I praised.

She giggled and scooted up my body. We kissed with passion while we both maneuvered my thick cock back into her tight, wet, warm pussy.

I watched her slim body impale itself. She took it slow, working her way down in steps. When she finally bottomed out, Tracy looked down at me and grinned. "You have really fat dick, John," she observed and giggled again. She twisted from side to side. My cock throbbed in response.

Tracy braced her hands on my chest and slowly began to rock. She pulled out almost completely and lowered down again. Her pace quickened and she groaned with pleasure. Her ass slapped my balls at the bottom of every down stroke. Her perfect tits bounced.

"John!" the girl gasped and I watched a tremor ripple through her body. She didn't slow her rocking motion. Beads of sweat formed on her skin.

Just a minute later she tensed and gasped, "Oh!" It was obvious that the second quick climax surprised her. Her rocking motion faltered but I grasped her hips and got her moving again.

"Ride it out," I urged. "Don't stop."

Obeying me, she rode my cock with all of her flagging energy. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth hung open. I thrust my hips up to meet her strokes.

"Johnnnnnnn," she whined and a third orgasm zipped through her. She shook with the force of it and collapsed on top of me.

It only took seconds longer of thrusting up into her to reach my own climax. I squirted a few streams of cum and luxuriated in post-orgasmic bliss.

Sated and exhausted, Tracy relaxed on top of me. My slowly diminishing cock was still buried in her. "You must feel less homosexual after that," she said, giddy from her own orgasmic high.

"Maybe a little," I admitted with a grin.

She giggled and gave me a quick kiss. "I never knew sex could be so much fun." She smiled from ear to ear.

"We're both learning new things from this intervention," I observed.

"Wonnnnderful new things."

"Give me a little while to recover and we'll try more wonderful things."

She pouted. "I can't. It's time for me to go home." I got another quick kiss and she scurried into the bathroom for a shower.

I startled her when I joined her in the shower, but she quickly got into washing me while I washed her. Her hands lovingly caressed my muscles. "You're so strong," she said, her voice low and throaty with desire.

I was sure we'd soon be back in bed, but the girl had an iron will. She put on her shapeless long dress, leaving her beautiful new clothes with me.

At the door I held her in my strong arms and kissed her over and over. "I have to go, John," she giggled but she wasn't trying to get away.

I finally released her and she darted out the door. She looked back and gave me a cheery wave and then was gone.

==

Very early the next morning, Tracy called. "Come over for breakfast," she said with no preamble. "We want to talk about the intervention."

Her voice was bright and excited even, but I still wondered what was going on. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she assured me. "Don't worry, John. Bob's not mad. Hurry, he has to leave for work soon."

I hustled next door. Bob wasn't exactly a happy camper, but he didn't try to hit me. "Tracy says the intervention is off to a good start," he said.

"Yes, I think so," I agreed. Tracy blushed and smiled.

"Good. Good. I want to make sure we're doing this right. No, um, concerns?" he asked.

"Well, last night I felt very positive," I responded. "But when I woke up alone in my bed, my mind replayed all the times I woke up beside a cute guy. I couldn't help it."

Bob frowned and grumbled, "You're a weak-willed backslider."

Tracy slapped his arm, "Don't be mean, Bob! John is doing his best!"

"If only I didn't wake up alone," I dramatically sighed. "The treatment would have a better chance to stick."

Tracy took the bait immediately. "You don't have to wake up alone! I'll spend the night with you!" she announced.

"Hey, wait a minute," Bob objected.

Tracy slapped his arm again. "We can't do this halfway, Bob," she told him in no uncertain terms. "I'm spending the night at John's after our dates."

"Sleepovers will be fun," I chirped and clapped my hands.

Bob rolled his eyes in disgust. Tracy smiled and hugged me.

==

On Friday I went home for lunch. Before I made it to my front door, Tracy popped out of her house and called out, "Hi, John!" The stunning girl quickly joined me on the front steps of my house.

"Hi, Tracy," I replied. She was wearing a pink sports bra and black yoga pants.

She noticed that I looked her up and down, and she blushed. "I was working out," she explained. "I don't usually wear this in public, but since you're gay and all I thought it was okay."

"No wonder you're in such great shape."

"The body is a temple of the Holy Spirit," she cheerfully told me. Then she changed topics. "What are we doing on our date tonight?"

"I thought we'd stay in. I'll cook dinner and we can watch something on Netflix," I explained. Mostly I hoped to spend the night fucking her senseless.

"Oh, okay."

"You sound disappointed."

She shrugged shyly. "It's just that I've hardly ever gone out in my life. It was fun."

I decided I should try to be less of a selfish jerk. "Alright. Let's go out then. Want to go dancing again?"

She nodded happily. "But can we go to somewhere more casual this time? Those fancy places make me nervous."

"Your wish is my command. I have just the place in mind. Wear jeans and a t-shirt," I told her.

"I don't have jeans or t-shirts. Girls in our church only wear long dresses."

"Every American has to have jeans and t-shirts. It's a law, I think. We'll go shopping before dinner."

"You shouldn't keep buying me things, John," she said, but she seemed to like the idea.

"My date, my rules," I told her. "I'll pick you up at 6 for an evening of shopping, very casual dining and country dancing."

Promptly at 6pm I walked next door to pick up Tracy. Bob answered the door and greeted me with a grudging, "Hi."

"Hello, Bob! How are you this fine evening?" I effusively replied.

Before he could answer, Tracy darted up to her husband and gave him a goodbye peck on the lips. "Bye, Bob. See you in the morning," she told him before she practically bounced out the door and into my arms.

"Do God's work!" Bob called out to us as we walked to my car.

"I will, honey!" Tracy replied. "Bye!"

Moments later we were in my car on the way to the mall. "It's relaxing being with you, John," she told me.

"Why's that?"

"Straight men have one-track minds, they can't keep their eyes off my boobs and butt, and they hit on me constantly. It's exhausting. But because you're gay, I don't have to worry about any of that. And you seem to like me for me, not for what I look like. It's really nice."

If only she knew. "I do like you for you. You may be the most genuinely warm-hearted and charitable person I've ever met. Being with you is a delight." Which was all true.

She leaned way over to kiss my cheek.

It took an hour to find a pair of jeans that fit Tracy's butt and legs perfectly. High-rise styles are trendy but I like low-rise jeans on women so that's what she got.

A t-shirt was much easier to find. We bought a fitted one that had "Smooth as Tennessee Whiskey" written on the front. I picked a sexy bra and set. We also found black cowboy boots for her to dance in that night.

Tracy went in the changing room to put on her new clothes. Nobody else was nearby, so after a minute I ducked into the changing room with her. "John!" she gasped. She was naked and tried to cover her big tits with one hand and her pussy with the other. "Get out!" she hissed.

I shook my head. "I'm going to help you get dressed," I explained. "You agreed to be my dress-up doll, remember?"

"What if you're caught in here?" she whispered.

I shrugged. "They'll toss me out. No big deal. Now, let's see how your new lingerie fits, girlfriend." I grabbed her new panties and knelt down to hold them in front of her feet.

The gorgeous girl reluctantly lifted one foot and then the other to allow me to slide the panties up her long legs. "I don't need your help to get dressed," she pouted.

"My dress-up doll," I reminded her.

She sighed and turned sideways to look at herself in the mirror. "At least these don't ride up my buttcrack like the ones from our first date," she said. The filmy black lace panties snugged beautifully to her ass and coochie. A perfect fit.

I stood with the bra and placed the cups on her amazing breasts. She put her arms through and I stepped behind her to fasten it. With a couple of adjustments to the straps, the bra was another perfect fit. "It doesn't provide much support," she told me doubtfully. The thin black lace bra was certainly more decorative than utilitarian.