Intervention Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I responded. "I guess that's not unusual when you're in a new relationship."

Her head tilted. "Are we in a relationship?"

"For 3 months we are."

She smiled but didn't respond. For a long moment she just stared at me, then one hand dropped between her legs and it was obvious she was diddling herself. Her face flushed.

"Earth to Tracy. Are you okay, girl?"

She swallowed hard. "Your chest is, like, super sexy."

I laughed, then she did too. We finished dinner in record time and raced into my bedroom.

I had her sit with her back against the headboard. Then I slowly kissed and licked my way up her legs from toes to crotch. I frequently switched back and forth between legs.

She squirmed and her breath became heavy. My slow pace frustrated her. "John, please," she whimpered. "I'm going out of my mind."

"Hush. We've got all night."

"Oh, God," she groaned. "If you don't lick my clit right now, I'm going to punch you!"

I chuckled. "You're so horny!"

"Pleeeeeeease," she begged.

I scooted forward and eased my tongue across her needy clit.

"Oh, thank you!" she enthused. Her hands grasped my head to prevent me from backing away. The poor girl literally vibrated with need.

My tongue very gently toyed with her clit. It went over, around, back and forth. The soft tip tap, tap, tapped it. My lips suckled with only a whisper of force.

Tracy squirmed, jerked and shook. My strong hands steadied her hips as best I could.

Sensing that the overstimulated girl was going to pop, I wriggled two fingers into her steaming pot and curled them against her g-spot.

She jumped like I'd stuck her with high voltage. Her hips lifted off the mattress and her body went stiff as a board. "Aaaaaaah," she whined.

The orgasm destroyed her. Her head thrashed, tossing her blonde hair. She reflexively tried to push my head away.

In the midst of her frenzy I pressed the flat of my tongue firmly against her clit and held it there. My two fingers applied the same firm pressure to her g-spot.

Gradually she calmed... until she started softly crying.

I immediately abandoned her clit and g-spot and crawled up next to her. I pulled her into a hug and put a hand behind her head to hold it against my shoulder. "What's wrong, Tracy?" I asked with concern.

"I'm okay," she sniffled. "Just overwhelmed, I guess. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm all over the place today." Her crying mostly stopped.

"Poor baby," I murmured and kissed her forehead. "Are you sure I didn't hurt you?"

She shook her pretty head. "It felt great. More than great! It was so intense. What did you do with your fingers?"

"I rubbed your g-spot. It's a sensitive spot in your vagina. From what I've heard, it doesn't do anything for some women, but you're obviously one of the lucky ones."

She perked up. "Do you have more new stuff to show me? I want to learn how to do something for you."

I thought for a moment. "How about deep-throat? Have you heard of that?"

"I think so. That's a dick sucking thing, right?"

"Yes, but the dick goes in your throat."

"Okay. Let's do that," she urged.

I positioned her on her back with her head hanging over the side of the bed. "With your head down, there's a straight line from your lips to your throat. Understand? It makes deep-throat easier."

Tracy nodded. "I get it. Give me your big dong and let's try it."

"Deep-throating a big one like mine isn't easy," I warned. "You might gag. Just try to stay calm. And remember to breathe through your nose."

She nodded again and grabbed my prick when I presented it to her upside down lips. I eased my cock head past her lips and to the back of her mouth.

"Gawk ggack!" Her gag reflex kicked in.

That happened twice more. Then I suggested, "Swallow when I get to the opening to your throat." She nodded with her lips still stretched around my fat cock.

I advanced, she swallowed, and just like that my cock slid into her tight throat. Tracy looked as surprised as I was.

"Mmm hmm hmm," she tried to say something but I couldn't make it out.

I pushed the last bit forward until her lips bottomed out at the root of my cock. I could see the bulging outline of my prick in her neck.

"Girl, you are so amazing!" I praised. "Don't forget to breathe through your nose." I heard her inhale deeply through her nose.

I slightly rocked back and forth in her throat. I was afraid that doing anything remotely rough would spook her and ruin it for us both. Then I reached out to play with her nipples.

"Mmm mmmm," Tracy purred and she twisted her head, which felt great.

Reluctantly I backed my rampant cock out of her throat and mouth.

She coughed twice and asked, "Why did you pull out? You didn't come yet."

I pulled her off the bed and kissed her with passion. "I didn't want to push it. Your throat is going to be sore and if we overdid it, you might never want to try again."

"But did I do okay?"

"You did awesome!" I gushed.

She giggled. "I was surprised when it went in."

We silently held each other for a minute. "I liked doing that for you," she whispered in my ear. "I like it when you're in control."

"I like that too," I whispered back and we both grinned like idiots.

"What's next?" she asked.

"How about a good old-fashioned fucking?"

She giggled. "Yes, please."

The next morning I was alone in bed when I woke. The master bathroom door was wide open so I strolled in. The sight that met my eyes brought me to a quick halt.

Tracy was sitting in my big bathtub, putting up her hair to keep it from getting too wet. Her glorious tits were above the bubbles on the surface of the water. With her hands above her head, those amazing boobs were drawn up as high and perky as possible.

I just stood there grinning and enjoying the view.

Tracy noticed me but did nothing to cover herself. She actually smirked and teased, "The intervention must be working, John, if you enjoy the sight of my boobs that much."

"You are a masterwork of art that demands to be admired."

She shook her tits and giggled. "Art shmart. I think you don't want to admit how much you're starting to like my boobs."

"You're a sassy wench," I replied. "May I join you in the tub?"

"Yes, you may."

I quickly climbed in behind her. It's a big tub so there was plenty of room for both of us. She settled between my legs and rested her back against my chest. The heat of the water, the fragrance of the bubbles, and the silky softness of her wet skin made my cock engorge.

I reached around to cup her heavy breasts in my strong hands.

"Mmm," she purred. "Admit that you like my boobs."

"I like lots of things about you," I murmured, then kissed the back of her long neck. My hands squeezed her tits and slid along them to pinch her nipples between index fingers and thumbs. I gently twisted those pink nips, then tugged them to stretch her meaty knockers into cone shape.

"Ahhh," she gasped and arched her back.

I let go and she quickly twisted around to face me. Her hungry lips found mine and those wonderful tits squashed against my hard pecs. Her arms snaked around my neck and her mound writhed on my hard cock.

"John?" she softly asked.

"Yes?"

"Is it wrong how much I like this intervention?" She peered into my eyes and I saw a mix of worry and arousal in hers.

"No," I tried to assure her. "Sex is meant to be enjoyed. If you didn't like it, neither would I."

She wasn't convinced. "But... but I don't know anymore if I'm doing it for you or for me." Her torso rose enough to position her pussy lips over my cock head. Her weight pushed her down onto my spear. "Ugggh," she groaned.

My hands found her hips and pushed her down harder. "Ugh!" she groaned louder.

"You're my angel," I urgently spoke into her ear. "You're saving my soul. Some good sex is small reward for that, Tracy."

"Your angel," she repeated as she began to ride my fat cock and rub those tits on my chest. The water sloshed and splashed.

"My perfect angel. I need you. Don't doubt yourself."

She climaxed and threw her head back. "John!" she cried out. "John!"

My arms held her tight as she calmed. My straining cock was still buried to the hilt in her grasping pussy.

"Call me angel again," she whispered.

"Angel," I whispered back.

Her body thrilled and quivered to the word.

"My heavenly angel," I whispered again.

Our lips locked and we kissed for a long, long time.

==

It was a Monday night. Tracy and I were cooling down in bed after a particularly energetic fuck. "John, do you know what this Wednesday is?" she asked.

"No. What is it?"

"It's the one month anniversary of our first date."

"It's been a month already? Time flies when you're having fun."

"It sure does," Tracy giggled. She straddled my legs and took my flaccid cock between her full tits. "We're one-third of the way through the treatment. Do you feel heterosexual yet?" She rocked back and forth to stroke my cock with her tits. Her ice blue eyes twinkled and there was a sly smile on her lips.

"Maybe a little," I teased.

"More than a little," she corrected. "You can't keep your hands off me, buster. Admit that you want me more than you've ever wanted a man."

"I don't know if I'd go that far. Billy McAllister was..."

"John!" she loudly interrupted.

I laughed. "I was just teasing. I want you more than anyone in the world." Which was the absolute truth.

Tracy beamed with pride. "At first I had my doubts about the Guaranteed Effective Christian Method for Saving the Souls of Homosexual Deviants, but it really works! I'm so happy that we took a chance on it to save your eternal soul."

"Um, yeah," I agreed. I always got nervous when she started talking about the stupid "Method" that I created.

My cock showed signs of life so Tracy released it from booby prison and began licking and kissing it. "Can we do something special for the anniversary of our first date?" she asked between licks.

"Of course. What do you want to do?"

"Let's dress up and go back to the restaurant and nightclub where we went on our first date," she suggested.

"Sounds like a plan."

On Wednesday evening, Tracy stared at her reflection in my bedroom mirror and tried to apply mascara. It wasn't going well. "The lady at the makeup counter made this look easy, but it isn't," she complained.

She was getting ready to go out for our "one month anniversary" dinner and dancing. Her lack of experience and skill with makeup frustrated her.

I stepped behind her and rubbed her shoulders. "Relax, honey," I said. "Take your time. We're not in any rush."

She turned her head to look up at me. "Thank you, John. Bob is always so impatient with me. You're a nice change." She puckered her lips and I leaned down to kiss her.

Eventually she got the mascara right and didn't have much trouble with eyeliner or lipstick. I zipped the back of the velvet dress she wore on our first date, and we were ready to go.

"How do I look?" she asked. Her self confidence wasn't very high when we went to "fancy" places and she needed lots of reassurance.

"You look lovely, Tracy. You always look lovely."

She beamed. "And you look as ruggedly handsome as always, John."

"Do I?"

"Yes, you do," she repeated with a grin. "You probably don't notice, but women are always checking you out."

I'd noticed, of course.

We were in the restaurant looking over the menu when I noticed a big silly grin on Tracy's face.

"What are you grinning about?"

She shook her head. "Nothing."

"Come on. Tell me."

She blushed and whispered, "The first time we came here I was super nervous, and I was worried that I might never convince you to... you know... have sex with me." She giggled. "That didn't turn out to be a problem."

"No, it didn't. I wonder how many times we've done it in the last month?"

"Millions," she answered and giggled louder this time. "A gay guy and a married church girl," she whispered and was unable to hold back another fit of giggles.

I had to admit, it was pretty funny.

After dinner and a couple of hours of stimulating dancing, we went home. Tracy stripped in no time and laid on her back my bed with her head hanging over the edge. Her mouth opened wide in invitation.

I grinned. "Ready to try deep-throating again?"

She nodded eagerly.

I fed my fat cock to her and she only gagged once before swallowing it. The girl was naturally talented. I gently rocked in her throat for about five minutes, then pulled out to give her a break.

She spun around to attack my rock-hard cock with kisses and licks. She brought me to the edge, then twirled onto her back and opened her pretty lips.

I slid right back in her snug throat. It was only a minute until I announced, "Coming!" My ass muscles flexed and I pumped thick jizz down her pipes.

When I pulled out, Tracy hopped up and threw herself at me. I caught her and she wrapped arms and legs securely around me. "I did it!" she joyously enthused.

"You're a natural."

"See? I can do anything your boyfriends could do!"

"More," I agreed. "And better."

In the morning, Tracy came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. "Here, sweetie, I bought this for you," I told her and handed her a silk robe. It was a floral print and cost a small fortune.

Her eyes brightened. "It's beautiful, John! But you really shouldn't keep buying me things."

"Nonsense. I love dressing you up."

She dropped her towel and put on the thin robe, cinching it tight around her tiny waist. "It's very short," she pointed out and gave me a look.

She was right. The robe only hung a few inches below her pussy and ass. "I know how much you like showing off your long legs," I joked.

Tracy stuck her tongue out at me, but then said, "Thank you. I love it."

We spent the rest of Saturday morning talking and laughing interspersed with bouts of playful making out. Noon came and went. Tracy noticed the time and sighed, "I should head home."

"You're welcome to stay as long as you want."

"I know, but Bob will wonder where I am."

She didn't sound like she wanted to go, so I planted three soft kisses on her elegant neck. She purred like a kitten.

I untied her robe and pushed it off her shoulders. She let it flutter to the ground. "I should go home," she whined, but she was grinning from ear to ear in anticipation of my plans for her.

I scooped her off her feet and carried her to my bed. Her legs spread and my cock pushed back into its new favorite place. "Oooooh John," she moaned. She wrapped her long arms and legs around me.

Tracy stayed until 3pm.

==

The morning of our next date, Tracy called as usual. Instead of asking what I had planned, she stated, "We're staying in tonight. I have a surprise for you."

"Cool. What's the surprise?"

"You'll find out tonight."

At 6PM I went next door to collect Tracy. Bob opened the door, looking shellshocked. "Hi, John. I think she's about ready. Been primpin' all afternoon. Thought she'd never get out of the bathroom. Come on in," he offered.

Usually Tracy met me out on the front steps, so this was different. I stepped in and Bob shut the door behind me. He still had that stunned, shellshocked look.

"Is something wrong, Bob?" I asked.

"Tracy... she uh... I mean... like... damn," he eloquently said.

Tracy walked into the room, blushing almost as red as the dress she wore and shyly looking everywhere but at me. The dress material must have been very thin and very stretchy, because it conformed to her luscious curves like a coat of paint. It was also backless, which meant she couldn't wear a bra and her weighty tits jiggled like jello with every movement she made. The dress hugged her form perfectly down to her knees. The low neckline exposed a canyon of cleavage. Her nipples were hard and dented the thin fabric in a way that left no doubt that she was aroused.

She looked spectacular apart from the dress too. Her blonde hair was lustrous and cascaded in perfect waves around her shoulders. Her makeup was subtle, sophisticated and flawless. Her high heels matched the red dress.

The girl was a goddess. No wonder Bob was shellshocked. Fucking hell.

Tracy finally got up the courage to look me in the eye. She saw that I was wide-eyed and slack jawed, which brought a slight smile to her lips although she was still blushing. She fidgeted under the heat of stares from me and her husband.

"I bought a new dress," she began by stating the obvious. "I went to that boutique we like and Margaret helped me pick it out."

God bless Margaret, I thought.

"Do I look okay?" she asked.

"You look beautiful. Stunning. Perfect. Absolutely perfect," I gushed.

"An angel come to earth," Bob added.

Her smiled broadened and her blush lightened. She glided across the room, wrapped her slim arms around my waist, and looked up into my eyes.

"I thought we were staying in tonight," I said. She looked like a movie star on the red carpet. More than ready to walk into the fanciest nightclub on the planet.

"We are," she answered. She turned to her husband. "Goodnight, Bob. See you in the morning."

"Uh huh," he dumbly replied. He was definitely in shock. I guess that was why he wasn't going ballistic over his wife's shockingly sexy dress.

We left the house with my arm around her narrow waist.

"I love your surprise," I told her.

"Oh, the dress isn't the surprise, but I'm glad you like it. It was kind of expensive and Margaret charged it to your account. I hope that's okay. She was sure it would be."

"She was right. It's perfectly okay."

We entered my house and relaxed on the sofa. "So what is the surprise?" I asked.

"I... I used an enema," Tracy hesitantly told me and blushed beet red again.

Holy shit! Anal sex was on the menu! A few days earlier she'd asked about it and we talked it over. Part of the talk was preparing with an enema. At that point she'd expressed doubt and hesitation.

"Are you sure you want to try anal?" I asked. I didn't want her to think it was compulsory or anything.

She nodded. "I want to. If your boyfriends could do it, I can too, right?"

Ah. That explained everything. Tracy was very competitive with my imaginary boyfriends. "Um... sure."

"It's just that you're so thick. Will it hurt?"

"It might," I admitted. "But we'll use lots of lube and go slow. And I promise to stop if it hurts you too much."

It didn't go particularly well.

I heavily lubed my cock and her ass, but she still cried out, "Ow!" when I finally forced my head past her sphincter.

I hated hurting her. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No!" she objected. "I can do it." Then she suddenly pushed herself toward me. Hard! "Owww!" she cried out again.

"Take it easy, Tracy! We have to go slow."

I advanced but every inch was hard won. She whimpered and whined the whole time. She was so fucking tight.

I finally wedged the last inch of my fat cock into her ass. It was a glorious sight but I was concerned about her. "That's it, Tracy. You took it all," I told her. "Are you okay?"

Sweat poured off her slim body and she trembled from the strain. Her hands clutched reflexively at the sheets. "Ooooooo," she groaned heartbreakingly.

I carefully pulled all the way out.

"Nooo," she complained. "I can do it. Please."

"I'm sure you can but it's not worth it." I held her and stroked her back. "I don't like hurting you."

She sniffled. "I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about. We tried it and it's not for us." I nudged two fingers into her steaming pussy. "I'd rather be in here anyway."

"Really?" she timidly asked.

"Yes, really." I got out of bed and pulled her along. "Come on. Give Little John a good scrubbing then I'll show you how much I like your divine cunt."

"Little John?" she giggled. "More like Big John. Big Bad John!" She laughed.