Intervention Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your perky boobs don't need much support," I whispered in her ear. I reached around to cup the lace-encased tits in my big hands and kissed her neck.

She shivered with lust.

Her new skinny jeans were next. I tugged the tight jeans up her legs and over her round butt. They rode low on her sexy hips, just the way I liked.

She raised her arms to let me pull the t-shirt down over her torso. It was a women's cut so it stretched taut across her breasts and hugged her narrow waist.

"Well? Do I look okay?" she asked while frowning at her reflection in the mirror.

"You look great," I praised.

She blushed but smiled.

I snuck out of the changing room without a problem.

Our next stop was a burger joint for dinner. We walked across the parking lot and Tracy whined, "These jeans are really tight."

"That's the way they're supposed to fit. They make your butt look amazing."

"Really?" she asked and twisted to try to look at her own butt.

"Of course. That's why I picked them."

"Okay then," she relented. "But this bra is too thin. My girls are bouncing around."

Her flimsy new bra did allow her big tits to jiggle like jello with every move she made. "They aren't bouncing. A little jiggle is fine." I stopped and asked, "What's wrong, girlfriend? I can tell something is bothering you."

She paused for a moment, then blurted, "I don't want to look trashy."

"You don't. I guarantee you that most of the girls you see tonight will be dressed exactly like you are, in tight jeans and a t-shirt."

She bit her lower lip. "It feels weird. I'm used to long dresses."

"The sports bra and leggings you were wearing at lunchtime were a lot more revealing than what you're wearing now," I pointed out.

Tracy blushed. "I only wear those at home."

"And in front of me."

A shy smile bloomed on her lips. "Yes, I guess so."

I looped my arms around her narrow waist and tried to kiss her. She turned her head and complained, "John! Somebody will see!"

"Do you know a lot of people here?" I asked. They had just moved to town from way out in the sticks.

"No," she admitted.

I tried again and this time she only hesitated for a second before kissing back. Her arms cinched around my neck and she moaned into my mouth.

The burger joint served delicious greasy food. I noticed Tracy checking out the other girls in the place and she was comforted that most wore t-shirts and jeans, as I predicted.

Tracy loved the dance hall. Loved it! It's in a big steel barn-like space. It had zero ambiance; just a stage, two bars, a huge dance floor, and a few dim lights. Country music blared and a huge crowd danced and drank and carried on.

We both knew the Texas Two Step and the Cotton Eye Joe so we circled the dance floor hundreds of times doing those. We also knew enough to be able to fake some of the line dances.

Tracy drew a lot of attention, of course. She was the hottest of the many hot young women there. And she was obviously much younger than me, which may have given the young bucks ideas about cutting in. But my dazzling date kept herself plastered to my side and her attention laser-focused on me. It was great for my ego, let me tell you.

Every once in a while I'd remember to do something "gay" to maintain the lie. "Oh my God," I exclaimed. "Look at that guy's cute butt!"

Tracy held my arm closer and complained, "John, you are on a date with me. Stop looking at guys. And my butt is better than his anyway."

"You do have a cute little butt," I agreed. My right hand slid down her back to cup an asscheek. I gave it a pinch.

"John!" she yelped. "That's not nice." But she wiggled her butt against my hand and looked very pleased to have recaptured my full attention.

Late in the night we were standing off to the side, resting after so much dancing. Tracy gushed, "This is the most fun night I've ever had!"

"Me too," I agreed.

She cuddled up to me and whispered in my ear, "I'm ready to go home." She playfully stuck her tongue in my ear.

I gave her long look and she tried to act as pure as driven snow. So I lifted her up and put her over my shoulder.

Tracy squealed, laughed and kicked her feet. "Put me down, John!" she begged. Everyone in the place watched us.

I didn't let her down until we reached my car. She immediately launched herself at me and kissed me with an animal ferocity.

"You liked that," I growled. Her excitement was contagious.

"I love how strong you are," she enthused. "You throw me around like I weigh nothing."

"I'll keep that in mind." We jumped in the car and zoomed home.

At my house, Tracy got out of the car and I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder again. "Eeee! John!" she screeched. Her legs kicked and her hands thumped my back and she squealed all the way into the house.

Inside the house, I put her on her feet. "You're a brute!" she exclaimed and pretended to be mad although her grin gave it away. "Just for that I'm not going to suck your dick tonight!"

"Was that on the menu?" I asked as I walked toward her.

She backed away until she was against the wall. "Yes. Because you liked it so much last time, and I want to get better at it than your boyfriends."

I stepped right up to her and put my big hands on her hips. "If I lick your pussy will you blow me?"

Her eyes went wide. "I've never done that."

"You've never had your pussy licked? You and Bob aren't very adventurous," I told her.

"I guess we aren't."

My hands slid upwards to cup her heavy tits. She inhaled sharply. "How about it, girlfriend? I lick and you suck. We can do it at the same time. It's called 69." I kneaded her tits and bent my head to kiss her neck.

Tracy trembled with lust. "Oh God... I... okay... if you want to."

I suddenly scooped her off her feet and cradled her in my arms. "Eee! John! Stop that!" I carried her into the bedroom and dropped her on my bed.

I did a slow striptease, taking off my t-shirt and jeans. She watched for a long moment, then frantically whipped off her own clothes.

I stretched out on the bed and guided her on top of me. "Are you sure you want to do this, John? I'm not sure if it's something that many heterosexual men do."

"The smart ones do," I informed her. I used my hands to align her above me, then kissed all along her left inner thigh.

"Ah!" she gasped. She remembered she had a job to do too and took my knob in her mouth.

I kissed along her right inner thigh and got her squirming and mewing like a kitten. Then I dragged a broad flat tongue over her lips. When I got to her clit she practically jumped out of her skin.

Lick, lick, lick. With very gentle pressure my tongue darted over and around her nubbin.

Tracy panted and began to rub herself against my face.

My hands caressed her inner thighs while my tongue continued pay attention to her little clit.

She zoomed toward orgasm much faster than I expected. "Oh God! John! John!" she moaned. She rubbed harder and faster against my face. Then a big tremor shook her. "Oh! Oh!" she yelped. Her thighs tried to crush my head.

She quivered for a minute, then rolled off me. Her hand darted between her legs to hold herself and she lay there panting.

I crawled on top of her and gave her a good long kiss. "You liked that," I murmured.

"It was... intense," she shyly agreed. "Sorry for not doing a good job of sucking your dick."

"He was forgotten in the excitement," I teased. "That's okay. He's ready for the main event." The big head of my cock knocked on the door to her pussy.

She grabbed me and fed me in. Entry was easier due to warming her up with oral, but her tunnel was still a tight fit. Heaven.

Her hands gripped my head and pulled me down for a voracious kiss. My cock pushed through the tight grip of her pussy and drew back to begin long strokes in and out.

"So freaking big," she gasped. Her legs spread wider and she planted her feet on the bed so she could lift her pelvis to meet each of my strokes.

I sat up and put my hands on her knees so we could both watch my cock slide in and out of her. It was wonderful unhurried sex and a visual treat.

Tracy watched for a few minutes then lifted her arms toward me and begged, "Please. I like your weight on me."

I gladly lowered myself onto her again. Her arms snaked around my neck and we kissed.

My hands grabbed her ass to give me more leverage. I picked up the pace, pumping harder and faster.

"Nnnnn," she whined into my mouth.

This time her orgasmic tremors began in her legs and traveled up her torso. Her head thrashed back and forth. Her arms tried to crush my neck.

She eventually snapped out of it. "I love the way you come," I told her with a big grin.

She put her hands over her face and blushed. "I can't control myself."

"Good. Let's see if we can make you do that a couple more times before I come."

She only made it once more before I spurted, but she was delighted anyway. We settled in to sleep and she sprawled an arm and a leg across me like she never wanted to let me go. Which would be fine with me.

I dreamed of her and woke up in the middle of the night with a raging hard-on. I pawed my young lover's tit and softly said, "Tracy, Tracy," to wake her.

"Huh?" she muttered.

"Wake up, girlfriend. I need you." I took her hand and placed it on my dick.

Her eyes popped open. "You're all hard!" she exclaimed.

"I dreamed about you. You were riding me," I told her and lifted her into position over me.

She automatically lowered herself onto my fat, turgid prick with a gasp. "Oh. Oh God. So much," she whined but didn't let that stop her from pushing herself all the way down on me.

"It's... a good... sign... that... you... dreamed... about me," she stated as she built a rhythm riding me.

"Yeah," I agreed. "You're having an impact on me, girl."

"I'm so glad!" Tracy enthused and began to fuck faster.

I reached up and grabbed her big bouncing tits.

"Hmmm," she purred. "Squeeze my boobs, John. Pull my nipples. Harder. Yes, like that!"

The young goddess rode me with the athleticism and determination of a world-class jockey. I thrust upward to give her a bumpy ride.

Fifteen minutes later she dripped sweat and panted for breath from the physical exertion. Her eyes were glazed over and a constant slight trembling of her body transmitted itself to me. I tried to hold off my orgasm so she could get there first, but it proved impossible.

My back arched and I thrust up hard into the full depth of her clenched pussy. "Arrgh!" I roared and let loose the small reservoir of spunk that I hadn't released earlier that night. My brain fuzzed over in orgasmic delight and I reveled in it.

I collapsed. Tracy stayed on top but halted her motions. She planted little kisses all over my face. My cock softened and she rolled off to my side.

"I'm sorry. You didn't come," I apologized.

"Don't be silly," she replied. "That was for you, John. I got mine earlier."

We fell into exhausted sleep.

Tracy woke me at 9 by snuggling into my side. "Good morning," she softly greeted me.

"Morning." I kissed her.

"Did you ever think you'd wake up beside a girl?" she asked.

"No, but I like it."

She grinned. "Tell me why."

"Because you're lovely." Kiss. "Soft." Kiss. "And you smell good." Kiss.

Tracy giggled. "I doubt I smell good right now."

I took a long sniff. "You smell great. Pure essence of Tracy."

She giggled again and slid her hand down my body. She was startled when she bumped into my hard cock. "Again?!" she asked, incredulous.

"I'm a bit surprised too, after what we did last night. Although I do remember one night with Billy McAllister that I got it up five times. Five!" I enjoyed doing these little gay acts to spur Tracy on, and she didn't disappoint.

"Don't think about boys, John!" she scolded. "You're doing so well. Keep it up and concentrate on me."

"Okay. Let's try doggy style this time. Up on your hands and knees!" I directed. I pushed on her upper back. "Head down on the mattress. Yes, like that. Oh, that's nice. Your butt looks terrific in this position!"

She giggled and wagged her butt for me.

"You're such a cutie," I told her and kissed both of her round ass cheeks. She giggled again. "Let's see if we need to warm you up first." I slipped two fingers into her pussy.

"Unnh," she grunted and squirmed.

"Oh, you're wet alright. Someone's an eager girl." I dragged my steel cock along her nether lips. "What do you want, Tracy? Tell me. It excites me to hear it."

"God, John. I want it. Please don't make me beg," she whimpered.

I held her hips and forced the fat head of my cock inside. Pussy lips stretched around it like a tight rubber band. "Ah!" she gasped.

I bucked my hips and jammed half my length in her. "Shit!" she yelped.

As I bucked and rolled my hips to get the rest in, Tracy said, "You'd think I'd be getting used to that big thing... huh... but every time... ahhh... is like... ah... you're splitting me open for the first time!"

"Jesus Christ," I grumbled. "That is so fucking hot." I drew back then shoved it all back in hard.

"Hoooo... unh... oh God... unh... ah," her sounds filled the room, forced out of her on every thrust.

I shifted my hands to her fat hanging tits and used the leverage to bang her with rapid fury.

"Eeeee!" Tracy squealed and her body convulsed. I was shocked when she squirted her orgasm and my balls got sprayed.

Fucking hell! What a girl! She excited me so much that I came too. Every muscle in my body tensed. I roared and my butt flexed, desperate to push out something. I didn't have much left, but I shot out a small squirt.

Instead of collapsing, I lifted Tracy up to her knees and turned her to face me. She was still trembling from the aftershocks of orgasm. "What happened?" she asked, worried and embarrassed. "Did I pee?"

I chuckled. "No, you didn't pee," I assured her. I put a hand on her heated pussy and explained, "You had a squirting orgasm. It's a good thing. Don't be embarrassed."

"It never happened to me before. Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yes. Stop worrying. It only happens when you're very very excited, so I'm proud that it happened with me. You're a wonder, girlfriend."

She blushed and smiled. "Thanks, John. You're already so good at straight sex! I wish Bob was half as good as you," she surprised me by confessing.

"You're inspirational. My own sweet angel of divine intervention."

A little while later, Tracy was in my kitchen naked except for an apron. She cooked pancakes and bacon while I stood naked a few feet away watching. She shook her bare tush at me and said, "You look happy."

"I am happy."

"If you find yourself a wife, you could have mornings like this all the time."

I moved closer and pressed myself against her back. My hands slipped under the apron and squeezed her boobs. "I already found a wife. She's married to my neighbor," I told her.

She giggled and wiggled her butt against my rampant cock. "That doesn't count."

I squeezed her tits harder and softly said in her ear, "How am I going to find a woman half as amazing as you?"

Tracy spun around to face me. "Be serious for a minute, John. You're making such great progress that I think we should try to find you other women to go out with."

I put my hands on my hips and saucily demanded, "Are you trying to get rid of me, girlfriend?!"

"No!" she replied, alarmed by my reaction.

"It sounds like you are. We're supposed to have 3 months of dates. If I want to go out with someone else there are lots of men I can call."

"No, no!" she responded. "Forget I said anything. You'll go out with me and only me for the next 3 months. No men! Okay?"

I paused for a long moment before answering, "Okay. I know you mean well, honey, but don't push. I'm not ready for other women or talk about marriage."

"I'm sorry," she apologized and kissed me. "No more pushing. I promise."

I had to finish some things at work that morning and when I arrived back home I discovered that Tracy was a busy bee after I left her. Fresh sheets were on my bed, all of my laundry was clean and put away, and the whole house was vacuumed.

I texted her, "Girlfriend, you didn't have to clean my house. You are so amazing (heart emojis). TY! (more heart emojis)."

She replied, "You're welcome, boyfriend." There was a long pause and she added, "Did you enjoy last night? Any regrets today?"

Really, she wanted to know if I had regrets. Adorable! "I liked it very much and I thought about you all morning."

"You did?!?!" she answered.

"I did. (smiley emojis)."

"I'm so happy!! This feels like a breakthrough!!" she text gushed.

"Maybe," I replied.

==

Tracy called me Monday morning. "What are we going to do on our date tonight, John?" she asked.

"I don't know. What would you like to do?"

"Let's stay in."

"Really? I'll happily take you dancing or to a movie or something."

"No. I think I just want to be alone with you," she told me.

"Sounds wonderful. I'll get take out for dinner."

After I arrived home from work, I went next door to collect Tracy.

"Hi, John!" she greeted me with a smile and she kissed me right there on her front steps.

"You can't go out dressed like that!" Bob pronounced with alarm.

Tracy looked down at her sports bra and yoga pants. "I'm only going next door, honey."

"I don't care. It's not decent," her husband argued.

"It's okay, Bob," I told him. "I'll make her take it off as soon as we're in my house."

Tracy blushed and giggled. She kissed her angry husband on the cheek and we hurried over to my house.

Safely inside, we hugged and kissed again. "You shouldn't have said that to Bob," she said. "He'll think you were serious about stripping me. It will drive him crazy."

"Who says I wasn't serious?" I got my fingers under the edge of her sports bra. "Lift your arms," I ordered.

"Johnnnnn," she whined, but she obeyed.

When her big boobs popped free from the tight bra, they bounced beautifully. I tossed the bra aside and knelt to deal with her leggings. Skinning them down her long legs was erotic. I stuck my tongue in her bellybutton and she squealed.

"You are so bad!" she scolded.

"But you are so good." I stood and we kissed with hunger. Her arms cinched around my neck and her pussy rubbed my leg.

"You're a horny little girl tonight," I happily observed.

She nodded. "Will you... you know... lick me down there again?"

I grinned. "You liked that."

She nodded emphatically.

"Sure," I told her, "but dinner first or it will get cold." I took her hand and we went into the dining room.

"Are you going to give me something to wear or am I eating naked?" Tracy asked.

"Hmm. Naked, I think."

"You're terrible," she said and rolled her eyes.

"I'll get naked too, if you'd like," I offered.

Her face lit up. "Oh! Yes, please."

I shucked off my clothes and she immediately dropped to her knees in front of me. My cock was semi-hard before she even grabbed it. "Tracy," I warned her, "we're eating first and playing later."

"Uh huh," she absently agreed, but leaned in to drag her tongue up my cock.

"Tracy!" I yelped and backed out of reach. "Keep that up and I'll spank you, girl."

Her eyes went wide, then narrowed when she thought about it. "Is spanking a sex thing too?"

"Sometimes, but that's beside the point. I like to eat my dinner while its hot. Now put your cute little tush in your seat and let's eat like civilized people."

She pouted but did as she was told. "Civilized people don't eat naked," she pointed out, then giggled.

"What has gotten into you today?" I asked while we enjoyed the take-out food.

"I don't know," she replied meekly. "I think about it all the time."

"What? Sex?"

She nodded. "I daydream about you... taking me... over and over."