Intervention Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half-hour later, a SWAT team swarmed into Bob's house. They arrested the idiot and seized his bomb making supplies as evidence.

Bob and his buddy Timmy were charged with terrorist activity along with several other crimes.

Tracy was briefly detained by the police, but I provided her with an alibi for that night and the innocent girl was able to convince the DA that she knew

nothing about her husband's terrorist plans.

When we finally got back to my place, Tracy asked, "Do you think there's any chance they'll let Bob go?"

"No. He's going to jail for a long time, Tracy. The cops have all the evidence they need to prove Bob and his friend bombed the yoga studio."

"Well, I guess that's my sign from Jesus," Tracy simply stated.

"What do you mean?"

"If Bob is in jail, I can divorce him without him shooting us," she answered.

"Oh. Yeah." I thought for a moment, then dropped to one knee. "Tracy, will you marry me?"

The gorgeous girl lit up like a joyous beacon. "Yes!" she yelled.

"Woooo!" I whooped. She giggled and we kissed and kissed.

Several minutes later Tracy reminded me, "I want a baby."

"I'd love to have a baby with you."

Her eyebrow raised. "Really? When I mentioned it the other night you looked like you were going to have a heart attack."

"You caught me off guard," I explained and kissed her again. "I love you and I'll love our baby."

She kissed me hard. "Maybe the baby can wait for a few years, until you get settled in as a one-woman man, stud," she suggested and giggled.

"I don't think that being your man will take much getting used to."

Tracy gazed at me with love. "Do you think God guided me here so I'd get together with you?"

"He does work in mysterious ways."

==

And that's the story of the most successful intervention in history. A heterosexual man was saved from homosexuality, two violent morons went to prison, and an angel was rescued from a bad marriage.