Interview at the BDSM Club

Story Info
Interview At the BDSM Club Pt.3.
12.2k words
4.44
27.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interview at the BDSM club

For the Context of this story, read, "Preparing for the BDSM Club."

On Thursday night, I performed oral sex on Pam while she wore a pair of sheer panties. She had two massive squirting orgasms. She put her cum soaked sheer panties in a zip lock bag so they would not dry out. I couldn't believe I was actually going to wear them, as the nurse had instructed in her e-mail, to a physical at the BDSM club, in front of strangers. We went to sleep excited about Friday afternoon.

Pam and I both had Friday off from work. We ran some errands and at about 1:00 P.M. we ate lunch. As we sat in the restaurant, I looked Pam in the eyes and said, "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" She said nothing, just stared at me, with penetrating eyes. I said, "Since Cindy was here last month, our sex life has totally changed. We've done things in the last few weeks that I never thought we would. I don't think I have ever been happier." Again, silence.

When Pam did speak, she said, "Dave I have a confession to make. I called the BDSM club and talked to Dr. Liz for over two hours. I told her, I was confused and wasn't sure what I wanted or needed. I told her I had done things to you in the last month that you had asked for in those notes for years and I actually enjoyed doing them and that it also made me feel like I had a new power. I also told her I had let you do things to me that I used to think were disgusting but now found incredibly exciting and fulfilling. She told me, both she and Dr. Emily had a Ph.D. in Psychology as well as M.D. degrees in internal medicine. Both doctors will be at the club when we arrive at 3:00 P.M. One will take each of us into separate rooms for a long interview with the intent of finding out what we really want and need sexually. She said our all-night initiation would be based on what those interviews revealed. She said that no one in the club has ever been forced to do anything they really did not want to do. She said after the physicals all four of us will discuss their findings and base our all-night initiation on the things we agree on in that discussion."

I interrupted and said, "So they are not going to do the physicals on us with each other in the same room watching?"

Pam then interrupted me and said, "No,No,No, I did not explain that well. After they interview us separately, we will be returned to the exam room and left with the two nurses. They will do all kind of things to us in front of each other and make us do all sorts of things in front of them while the doctors concur on our individual interviews.

"Well, I see you are still wanting to do this. We had better go back to the house and get ready. I'm excited and turned on but as nervous as I have ever been about anything."

Pam said, "I'm scared, nervous, embarrassed, and a lot of other things myself, but I'm so wet I bet there is a sticky spot on the vinyl when I get up. Dr. Liz told me that we have made no long-term commitments so far and that many couples simply don't come back after the club interviews and physicals. Let's go get changed and be there at 3:00 P.M. If it turns out that the club is not for us, we will simply end it after today."

"Agreed, I wonder what they will do to us in each other's presence? Let's go! Remember what Dr. Liz said about being late, or not following ALL of their instructions quickly?" There was a wet spot that Pam tried to wipe up while I paid the bill and we actually ran to the car. It's a good thing the restaurant was only 5 minutes from the house and the BDSM club is only about 10 minutes. We had just enough time to make 2:45 P.M.

Pam went to the closet and pulled out the shortest dress she could find, put on a pair of red satin panties and no bra, as the nurses' e-mail had instructed, and then heels that made her look slutty, but not like a prostitute. I put on a tight tee shirt that made my nipples stand out while Pam retrieved the cum soaked panties from the night before and pulled them up on me. I already had a massive hard-on. I put on a loose-fitting pair of jeans and sandals. We both looked in the mirror and decided that we did not look like we were headed to a BDSM club.

We did arrive about fifteen minutes early and just sat in the car for about five minutes. The mansion was gorgeous, not run down like I had seen it in my Real Estate days. As we just stared into each other's eyes when we heard a tap on the window. It was two security guards; one male and one female. They asked to see our Club I.D. badges.

"We are not members. We have appointments with Dr. Liz and Dr. Emily at 3:00 o'clock," and we both stepped out of the SUV.

The female guard asked for our names. We obliged and showed them our driver's licenses. She looked down at a small clipboard she was carrying.

"Tom, cuff them, I don't see their names on the list."

That scene caught us off-guard and before we could protest, both of us had our hands cuffed behind our backs. The male guard grabbed Pam and the female guard grabbed me and marched us up to the front door.

The female guard said, "We'll just see if the doctors are expecting these two."

Pam was a little panicked and I just whispered, "Man, these folks are good. This is just an act. Are you as excited as I am?

Pam whispered, "If they don't get us inside quickly, my pussy juice is going to be running down my legs."

"No talking!" the female guard said in a very demanding tone! "One more word and I'll silence that mouth of yours."

I said to Pam, "Watch what happens next." I looked at the female guard and said, "I got Tom's name in the parking lot, but who are you? It made her boil, at least that's what she wanted us to think. Without another word she pulled a black ball-gag out of her shirt. What she did with it even caught me off-guard. She hiked up her shirt, moved her panties to the side, and rubbed the ball-gag around in her pussy. She then fixed her panties, dropped her skirt, and put the ball-gag in my mouth. That was not what I expected when I told Pam to watch what comes next.

She fastened it behind my head and said, "That should keep you quite until we get to the doctor's office."

I thought I was going to cum right there as we went down a short hall. As we approached a door that said, "Dr. Liz," the female guard said, "By the way, my name is Debbie, and it's been a pleasure bringing you up to Dr. Liz's office. Thank you, for being such a good sport. I didn't think you would mind the drama. After all, you came to the BDSM Club voluntarily." She then unbuckled the ball-gag and put it back in her pocket.

I said, "Thank you, the handcuffs and the ball-gag were a nice touch. Especially the ball-gag!"

She smiled and said, "Dr. Liz told me to do the ball-gag routine to see if you just accepted it or protested. I will report that you accepted it without any hesitation at all. It's part of the interview. She paused for a minute and then said," Oh yeah, I'm supposed to tell you that everyone in this club gets a yearly physical and has a blood test every other month."

I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. She responded by running her hand down the front of my pants and felt my cock encased in the cum soaked sheer panties.

She opened the door and addressed Dr. Liz. She said, "He is dressed just as instructed by the nurse, and he's ready for you." She told me my wife would be escorted to Dr. Emily's office by the male guard.

Dr. Liz stood and gave me a big hug and introduced herself. She told me to have a seat. I could tell when I hugged her that her attire under that white coat was very exotic, or should I say, erotic.

"I spoke to your wife for a couple of hours yesterday. I explained the sexual nature of many of the tests I would give you and she is fine with it. Are you fine with the sexual tests Dr. Emily will conduct with your wife?

I replied, "Yes Ma'am, I'm OK with anything you do to me or anything Dr. Emily does to Pam in the other office. To be honest, I'm scared to death, but I'm OK with everything that you, Emily, and the nurses do to us today."

She punched a button on a fancy phone and said, "Emily, I have Dave's consent and will begin the interview."

Dr. Emily said, "Pam already signed the consent and we will begin in here."

Dr. Liz hung up and asked me to initial a consent form. She said, "To comply with the laws of the state and to protect the Club I will have you sign several papers. This first one is a statement that you are of sound mind and judgement and that you are giving your consent willingly for everything that takes place in the Club today. Your wife has already signed the same as we speak."

I tried to joke and lighten up the mood a little and said, "I'm not sure about the sound mind and judgement part, but I'm here willingly; no one forced me to come."

She was not amused by the joke and said, "Before you leave today, I WILL FORCE YOU TO CUM, MAYBE MORE THAN ONCE! Because you made jokes about the question, I will also administer 10 stokes with the whip of my choosing, before we are done today. Please just answer the questions and sign the forms."

I apologized and signed the next six without any joking. I thought, "She's not totally ticked off because she said please. I need to keep my mouth shut except to answer her direct questions." Everything after that I ended with, "YES MA'AM." Below are some of the things I agreed to do and not to do and some things the Club would do and not do:

1.Members must not disclose the Club location, or the identity of other members.

2.Fees and dues must be paid promptly.

3.Members must not disclose anything that goes on in the Club.

4.Members agree to have Club doctors do annual physicals and any other exams the Club doctors require. You agree to have those exams billed to your Health Insurance Provider.

5.Any lab tests deemed necessary by the Club doctors would be performed by the lab of their choosing.

6.Members must not have any sexual contact with anyone not currently not a member.

After this one, Dr. Liz said," Cindy, your little playmate is off limits until she is accepted into the Club next month. Cindy will, however, have a special pass to the Club to witness your initiation night if you choose to continue after today. After all, she is the one who contacted us about you and Pam in the first place."

I said," Dr. Liz, I can live with that. The weekend Cindy was visiting is when this sexual awakening of Pam exploded. Without Cindy, I'd still be calling Pam, frigid. She told me on the phone one night that she would be there to witness all my fantasies fulfilled if we went through with this. So, the Club will take Cindy, even though she is not married?"

Dr. Liz said, "There are many unmarried women in the Club and a few single men. The single women in this Club are going to love you and use you, but most of the married ones will have you use them and abuse them. I'll explain that in detail later. Since you fulfilled several of Cindy's fantasies at your home a few weeks ago, she has a special bond with you. If things going according to plan, you and I will direct and oversee her initiation night a few weeks from now. I bet Cindy has not told you that she is moving to our town at the end of the month."

"That little sneak," I said, "She hasn't told me, but I bet Pam knows."

Dr. Liz said, "Pam does not even know. Her company is opening an office here and she will be promoted and run that office. You know she is the one who contacted me originally looking for a way for you to fulfill your wife's new found fantasies. Cindy already knew about her move when she made that first call.

Dr. Liz, "Pam did tell me in an e-mail that Cindy had found this club and thought we could both get what we wanted and needed here. Cindy is a lot like me. She finds herself butting in to people's lives all the time. I mean in a good way."

Dr. Liz said, "OK back to the forms, so we can get to the good stuff."

7.Videos you make in one of the 11 master suites are yours to use however you see fit, but anything anywhere else in the Club may not be disclosed to anyone.

8.There was a "hold harmless" agreement, releasing the Club from any liabilities for any injuries that occurred on the premises.

I can't remember everything, but there were a couple more. I was told that after we had been members for a year, they would send us copies of everything. I understood that everything with the Club needed to be held in confidence and the Club needed to protect itself from liabilities. Dr. Liz told me that in 7 years there had only been one lawsuit against a member. Two lawyers, who are members of the Club won a 6 million judgement against someone who disclosed things that they had agreed not to reveal to anyone. She said that's where the Club got the money to renovate the mansion, create the playrooms, and the dungeon, etc.

After the paper signing, Dr. Liz asked a nurse to come into her office. She had on a white lab coat as well, but immediately dropped it to the floor. Under the lab coat she wore a red corset with open cups for her breasts, garter belt and black stocking, high heels, but no panties. I could see she was completely shaved. She smelled of sex. Dr. Liz took out a notepad, but my attention was on the nurse.

Dr. Liz said, "We are going to ask you questions and show you videos and record your responses. BE COMPLETELY HONEST! If you don't know, say, I don't know. If you simply don't want to do something, say, I don't want to. Your wife is going through a similar routine in the other office. After we are done you and your wife will be re-united in the exam room and left with two nurses. In there, YOU WILL DO EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU TO DO QUICKLY OR BE PUNISHED! Do you understand?

"I think so. If there is anything I don't want to engage in, I must make that known here in this office during this interview before we go to the exam room together."

"You catch on quick, but just to be clear, IF YOU DO NOT BALK AT AN ACTIVITY IN THIS OFFICE YOU MAY BE FORCED TO DO IT IN THE EXAM ROOM IN FRONT OF YOUR WIFE. Are you ready?"

"Yes Ma'am," was all I could say.

"Dave, Rule number one is you will only speak if asked a question. Rule number two is you will address me as Dr. Liz and my nurse as MISTRESS. Rule number three is you will do whatever we say immediately, unless it's something you just don't want to engage in. If that is the case, what do you say?"

I stood there like a moron, and Dr Liz said," Rule number four is you will answer any question we ask you at any time. Failure to answer gets you punished. Now back to Rule number three. What do you say if you are asked to do something you just can't do?"

"Mistress or Dr. Liz, I don't want to do that," was my answer.

Dr. Liz said, "Rule three only applies in my office. Once you leave the office you may not refuse anything you are asked without punishment, so be honest in here! You can still refuse something you just don't think you can do, but you will be punished afterward. No one is ever forced to do something they have not agreed to, but the punishment stands."

Dr. Liz and then the nurse, Mistress, walked over and kissed me on the forehead. Dr. Liz removed her name board from her desk and placed what look like a rubber exercise mat on the desk.

The next thing out of her mouth was, "Strip down to your wife's cum soaked panties." I did it as fast as I could! "Very good," Dr. Liz said. "Now come strip me very slowly," and she came from behind her desk. I couldn't believe my ears. Nurse Mistress was wearing a sexy dominatrix outfit and Dr. Liz just ordered me to strip her.

I blurted out, "I'm liking this interview already!

"That was a mistake!" Mistress said, "What is Rule number one?"

"Don't speak unless you were asked a question," and I lowered my head.

Dr. Liz interjected, "Dave, what question did you hear from either of us?"

"None Dr. Liz. I spoke out of turn and in so doing I did not respect your authority. Please forgive me."

She said, "You are forgiven, but being forgiven does not negate your punishment. However, since you connected breaking Rule number one with disrespect for our authority, I will cut your punishment from 10 lashes to 5. Work on holding your tongue. You got 10 lashes earlier for joking about serious things. Now get over hear and undress me!"

I was a rookie at undressing a woman. Pam never let me do it at home. I approached Dr. Liz, kissed her forehead and ran my fingers through her hair. I went around behind her and licked and kissed her neck and then nibbled on her ear. I heard Dr. Liz moan softly and then I heard Mistress speak.

The nurse said, "Dave, you are doing very well and it's working. Dr. Liz, I think he is a natural at serving a woman. Now get her blouse off first."

I ran my fingers up and down her arms a couple of times and into her blouse behind the first button the first button.

Mistress said, "Dave, I'm going to save you more punishment. Get her clothes off but DO NOT TOUCH WHAT YOU FIND UNDERNEATH."

I replied, "Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." I could tell they were both pleased. I slipped the blouse off her shoulders and just let it drop to the floor. I had seen that in movies and thought it was sexy.

Mistress said, "Dave, another hint. Never let female garments hit the floor. Pick up her blouse and fold it neatly and lay it across the chair."

I said, "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." I picked up the blouse, drug it across her bra and folded it neatly across the chair.

This time Dr. Liz spoke again. "That was a nice touch, Dave, Now get my skirt off or we'll be in here all day."

I unzipped her skirt and slid it off, but never let it go to the floor. Dr. Liz sat down in the chair and I removed her shoes, licked her toes a couple times, and then unfastened one of her stockings. WHACK, WHACK, was what I felt next across my ass.

Mistress hit me three more times with her whip and then said, "You must have permission to remove garters, stockings, panties and bras. Is that understood? You must have permission to remove anything a woman wears that touches her skin directly."

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry, I've got it now." Dr. Liz reattached her stocking and stood up. She said I had done very well, but I had a lot to learn. She explained that when submissive I must have permission to remove any clothing from a female, but permission to remove outer clothes did not grant the liberty of removing the intimate things or touching any intimate body parts.

She said, "Remember that when you undress your wife later in the exam room and you will escape punishment."

Dr. Liz had me get up on the rubber mat on her desk. She said, "Spread those legs so we can see your cock through those cum soaked sheer panties." Did I ever feel vulnerable and on display. Dr. Liz said, "Tell me why you love wearing those soaked panties."

I'm sure I turned beet red and when she asked that. I said, "These panties have been next to Pam's most intimate places and it get me hard having them against my penis and balls. It makes me hard knowing that I made her squirt and soak them in the first place." It was then I realized they were video taping this whole interview. Dr. Liz also wrote something on her clip board.

Next, they made me watch a series of short videos. The nurse sat very close to me as I watched the videos. Video one was a couple having normal sex with each other. Video two was a woman using a man tied spread eagle to a four-poster bed to bring herself to many orgasms. Video three was a man using a woman tied spread eagle on a bed and seeing his cream pie leak from her afterward. Video five was a man licking up his cream pie from his wife after they had sex. Video six was several women using a man tied spread eagle on a bed to have orgasms but he did not cum. Video seven was a man tied spread eagle to a bed bringing many women to orgasms with his tongue. Video eight was a man tied spread eagle with a funnel tied in his mouth and several women masturbated over him and squirted in the funnel. Video nine was a man tied to the bed with his legs hoisted high and given an enema. Video ten was the same man tied in the bed with his legs hoisted even higher. Several women masturbated him to ejaculate all over his face and in his mouth. There were three videos with gay men doing all sorts of things to each other. The next a couple of videos were a little longer and had women tied to a bed being used by men in every way imaginable. Blow jobs, anal sex, missionary sex, double and triple penetrations. Several men sprayed cum in the women's hair, on their faces, on their breast, pussies, and feet. I got more turned on the more I watched and can't remember much about the videos that came near the end of the session. I realized they were making me visualize the things on the four-page list we had checked off earlier.