Interview at the BDSM Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Dr. Liz walked up. "Don't have sex after Monday night! You can play with each other all you want after that but neither of you is allowed to cum! If you break that rule and cum after Monday, Dr. Emily and I will know when we get you ready on Friday. I know what you are thinking. How will I know if you broke that rule? TRUST ME, I WILL KNOW! You will be punished severe for breaking that rule. You'll find that by denying yourselves you will be so horny Friday night that you'll be willing to do anything in order to cum. Trust me, you will thank me later. If you have any questions before Friday night, you both have my number in your phones. Just dress casually. You'll be dressed and undressed all night by club members. Bring the outfits FEDEX delivers on Wednesday with you Friday night. Bring overnight bags again as you will be staying two nights in one of the Master Suites. You will have the Suite until Sunday at noon. Sometimes the initiations go on until the sun comes up on Saturday. I'm looking forward to Friday night."

We left the Club and headed for the car and my cock was erect again.

I'll let you know what happens next Friday night if the Club allows it. I told Dr. Liz yesterday before the interview that I had written two stories about Pam and my experiences and would like to continue the writing but would not without her approval.

Dr. Liz said, "I don't think I can get that approved, but I'll let you know."

I simply responded, "Dr. Liz, I will never do anything you do not approve of. Tell me No, and I will go no further with the stories.