Interview at the BDSM Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam was sobbing now, and I was getting soaked in Pam's tears as they ran down and dripped on me. Dr. Liz's expensive blouse was now soaked in tears from both of us. Pam almost screaming said, "I'm so sorry, I love you, I'm so sorry. You are the only man in the world I want to own. Did you hear me? No one else is good enough for me to own, but you. I want to own you and you only!"

The office door opened and Mistress Julia, Dr. Emily and the four male slaves came back in the room. Pam and I cuddled and kissed and dried each other tears with Dr. Liz's blouse.

After a few minutes Dr. Emily said," Pam isn't there something you want to give your husband?" Dr. Emily handed Pam a slave collar. The collar said, "Slave Dave, Owned by Mistress Pam," in large letters and then in smaller letters it said, "Do not touch without Pam's permission." Pam took the collar and fastened it around my neck and kissed me again. Pam took off the collar she now wore that said, "Slave Pam," and Dr. Emily buckled another collar around Pam's neck that said, "Mistress Pam," and in smaller letters it said, "Proud owner of One slave, Slave Dave." I was wondering how they got those collars embroidered so quickly.

Dr. Liz said, "Shall we finish the ownership nuptials?

I was re-cuffed to the desk. With that she positioned Pam directly over my mouth and said, "Lick her cunt, Slave Dave." My cock immediately got hard again and Mistress Julia went to the closet and returned with another strap-on. About that time Pam had a huge gushing orgasm all over my face. Pam stuck the double dildo Julia had given her into her pussy as Dr. Emily strapped the harness on her waist.

Dr. Liz said, "It's 8 ½ inches long and 6 inches around, just like your own. I thought that was fair."

Dr. Emily said, "Your wife is now going to deflower you and take your anal virginity as a sign of complete ownership. Dr. Liz, Mistress Julia, and myself are going to vibrate ourselves to orgasms at the same time and soak your hair with sticky girl cum. Pam told us about your taking her in public with cum soaked hair comment last week."

The three lovely ladies started their vibrators as Pam slowly inched the dildo up my ass. It hurt at first but then the hurt turned to ecstasy when the three lovely women exploded in long orgasms. With the other dildo on the strap-on in Pam's pussy she had two or three orgasms while she fucked my ass with the big one. I felt Dr. Liz pull down on my testicles three times so I would not cum while Pam used the strap-on in me. We all just collapsed one each other and one of the doctors said to rest for five minutes. My hair was a sticky mess and I smelled like raw sex. I guess we all did. They release my hand and feet from the desk.

After a few minutes Dr. Liz said, "Dr. Emily, Get Slave Pam ready for her anal deflowering by Master Dave." Dr. Emily then lead Pam out of the office and her four male slaves followed. Mistress Julia stayed in the office with Dr. Liz and me.

We were all still naked and Dr. Liz used her finger to motion me to come and sit by her on a leather love seat. She said, "For the deflowering of your wife, Mistress Julia and I need to be partially dressed in our dominant attire. Would you like to dress us?"

Dr. Liz and Mistress Julia, "I would like to dress you very much."

Dr. Liz interrupted me and said, "For the remainder of the afternoon you may call me Liz and my nurse Julia. When in the Club, address us as Dr. Liz and Mistress Julia if you have on a slave collar."

Dr. Liz said, "Emily has been with your wife the whole time I had you in my office. I guess you know that I was testing the things you checked on that four-page list. I was also verifying the answers you gave on the Psychology Test and things you told me casually in my office. I also had a two-hour conversation with your wife previously and Emily was testing and confirming things Pam confided in me as well. That's how we knew you would whatever pleased your wife. You balked at the bi-sexual things with me, but barely hesitated with Pam. Emily and I agree that your wife has a severe punishment complex. Her eyes have been opened recently and she is truly sorry for the way she treated you, but she is having issues going forward because she feels she needs to be punished to atone for her past behavior. She told me that she asked you to whip her hard a few nights ago and it made her feel good afterward. She is similar to you in that she can be both dominant and submissive. Remember I told you that you were completely submissive but played the dominant role very well?"

"Yes Ma'am, I remember."

"Well I know you won't believe this when I tell you, but your wife is completely dominant. She wants to use, abuse, and dominate you going forward."

I raised my hand and Liz said, "This is not a school room, speak to me."

I said Dr. Liz, "If she is completely dominant why hasn't she ever taken charge, so to speak, and tried some of my fantasies? I've written close to 100 notes through the years, and most were Fem Dom requests. She had so many opportunities. She has been frigid all of our marriage? How can you say she is completely dominant?"

Dr. Liz said, "In our conversation a couple of days ago, she told me of her parents. She told me she was adopted when they were 44 and 39. She told me all about her mother and father not sleeping together in the same room. She told me that up until she went to college her mother slept in her room just feet from her. She was taught that things like masturbating were dirty."

I blurted out, "But a lot of parents teach their daughters the same thing and they don't turn out frigid."

Dr. Liz said, "Let me finish. Most young girls have their own bedroom and most bedroom doors lock. Girls play with themselves and masturbate as much or even more than boys. Did you ever start into your sister's bedroom and find the door locked?

"Many times." I said.

"What do you think she was doing in her room with the door locked? Not homework! She was playing with herself and doing things that she did not want her brother or parents to know about. Pam, on the other hand, never had a chance to touch and feel herself up. She never had a chance to masturbate herself to orgasm. HER MOTHER WAS SLEEPING IN A BED FOUR FEET FROM HER! SHE COULDN'T EVEN PLAY WITH HERSELF UNDER THE COVERS AT NIGHT FOR FEAR THAT HER MOTHER WOULD HEAR WHAT SHE WAS DOING! Her bedroom was her mother's bedroom as well, so she could never come home from school close her door and do the things all the other girls were doing and talking about. When you two got married she had no idea what gave her pleasure and what she did not like. With her upbringing, she was embarrassed to tell you she had no clue about anything sexual. She did not know what made her feel good and was afraid to ask how to make you feel good. She just endured sex as something that was necessary but she never enjoyed it. I'm amazed that you two are still married. Most men in your position would have left her for a sexy woman the minute the kids graduated."

Dr. Liz, "Did Pam tell you about the affair?"

"She did, and now she says it's all her fault and she wants to make it up to you."

Dr. Liz, "The affair was my fault. I didn't realize what was happening at first but once I realized I had fallen in love with someone else, I couldn't stop myself. I would give anything to relive that part of my life and do things differently."

"Why didn't you get a divorce and go off with the other woman? Dr. Liz asked.

"Part of Pam's upbringing was that couples did not get divorced. Divorce was disgraceful and couples should work through their problems, even when an affair had taken place. I think she felt guilty in way. The affair made me realize I still loved Pam, worshiped the ground she walked on, and worshiped the pussy between her legs not the one between the legs of the other woman. It took years to get over that. I vowed that I would never do that again, no matter what and I have kept that promise."

Dr. Liz said, "What Changed with Cindy? You did things that would make most women blush a few weeks ago and Pam helped."

"I had finally got Pam to read the submissive couple stories online. Actually, I showed her how to look at 1000'S of adult stories on every subject one could imagine using a VPN so no one could ever see what she looked at. I just said to ignore and not read ones she found distasteful. I thought with 1000's of stories she would find something she wanted to try. I was right! She started talking to Cindy every night and would go somewhere in the house where I couldn't hear her. Pam started doing things that she had never done before in bed. She would say little things to let me know she and Cindy were talking about sex. Cindy has never been married but is very liberated. They adopted her I think, to replace Pam when she married me, but Cindy was already 15 years old and knew more about sex than her newly adopted mother. Cindy's parents had died in a car wreck a couple of years earlier and Cindy stayed with a distant aunt who was a lot older. Her aunt just could not deal with Cindy's bad behavior and constant trouble in school so somehow, she wound up adopted by Pam's parents. I don't know how Cindy endured Pam's mother sleeping in the same room for a year and half but Cindy moved out and went to college the day she turned 17. She has never gone back, even to visit."

Pam and Cindy are more like close friends than sisters. Pam came in one night really late and said Cindy was coming to town on business and was going to stay with us. That was fine with me. Cindy is a knockout and has been like a little sister to me. I had no idea they had been talking about sexual fantasies and the little notes I left on Pam's vanity through the years. During Cindy's first visit she used the computer in my office to upload some reports to her company. I did not know it at the time but Pam was in my office showing Cindy the stories she had been reading and all the notes I had left Pam. On the way to the airport the next morning Cindy asked about the Kinky things Pam and I were into. She said she had some fantasies of her own that would never get fulfilled because she was single. Pam had dropped a hint the night before about some unfulfilled fantasies of Cindy's so I blurted out that Cindy should call me for instructions just before her next visit. Dr. Liz, you know how I just seem to blurt out things without thinking."

"I've seen that several times today, Dr. Liz said, "Work on it or it is going to keep you in trouble around here."

"Yes Ma'am." Anyway, Pam and I talked about fulfilling Cindy's fantasies the next time she came. I went along with it. It was Pam's idea, not mine. I later found out Pam's real plan was to make me think we were going to fulfill things Cindy wanted, but Cindy was going to help Pam fulfill some of the fantasies I had written on those notes. I lead Cindy to our little playroom in the basement in only a bra and panties and wrists cuffed, thinking Pam and I were going to use and dominate her. They quickly turned the tables on me and had me bound hand and foot. For the next four hours they dominated and controlled me just like I had asked in those notes. Two nights later Pam helped me fulfill Cindy's fantasies. We used and abused Cindy and Pam really liked her part in the scene. After Cindy left the second time, she called one night at midnight and said Pam had some fantasies she was afraid to tell me about. Cindy said it would take more than she and I to fulfill Pam's fantasies, so HERE WE ARE IN YOUR CLUB."

Dr. Liz said, "I have counselled a lot of couples with marriages in trouble and each always blames the other for the affair. I have talked to both of you in the last two days and you both insist it was your own fault." There was a knock at the door. Dr. Liz said, "We'll talk more later. Dr. Emily is bringing Pam back in. Remember she wants this, now play along with what Emily has planned. Enter."

Two of the male slaves drug Pam in the office by a rope tied in her hair. She tugged and thrashed as they just threw her on the floor.

Dr. Emily said, "Dr. Liz we have a serious violation of club rules. Slave Pam is parading around the club wearing a Mistress collar that says she owns Slave Dave. Is that true?"

Dr. Liz said, "No, I was just fitting Master Dave with his new collar," Mistress Julia buckled my Master collar in place and read it out loud.

Mistress Julia read the following," Master Dave, Sole owner of Slave Pam."

"I thought so," Dr. Emily replied. Take that collar off her and buckle this one in place.!"

Pam's new collar said, "Master Dave's Slave, do not touch!"

"Strip her, Strip her now!" yelled Dr. Emily. "Put a spreader bar between her ankles and attach it to the overhead hook." I realized we were going to whip Pam upside down. "Male slaves assist!" Emily yelled. Two male slaves attached the spreader bar and raised Pam completely off the floor. Two male slaves stood at Pam's side in case she got dizzy. Dr. Emily said they could just lift her into an upright position manually if she got dizzy without waiting for the hoist to get her down. Dr. Emily said, "Remember we will never do anything to someone that they have said agreed to. You wife asked for this upside-down punishment."

"Wow, I said. Now what do we do?

Dr. Emily said, "Slave Pam, tell Master Dave what you want him to do to you."

"Master Dave," Pam said, "Whip me, use me for YOUR pleasure, make me cum all over myself. Master Dave, do anything to me that you wish."

I bent down and kissed her upside down, and said, "You OK inverted?"

"Yes," Pam said, "the male slaves had me upside down in Dr. Emily's office for over 10 minutes and I was fine."

"Waste no more time," I said. "Give me the flat crop, please."

Dr. Liz brought one over and whispered in my ear, "You can't call it, the flat crop, but here is what you should use on her. Hit her hard with flat part. It looks worse than it is."

"Slave Pam, "Can you count upside down?"

"Yes sir." She replied.

"I want you to cum from me just by me whipping your pussy. I will stop when you cum. If you don't cum, I'll keep this up all night. If you haven't cum, I'll stop at 20 and give you a break and then start over."

Dr. Liz whispered to me again, "You are too easy on her. I'll work on your mean side next week."

At eleven Pam came. Since she was upside down her pussy sort of gurgled and cum ran in a steady stream from her pussy like lava from a volcano. I said, "I need this slave drenched in cum, any volunteers?" The three most beautiful women I have every been with stepped forward. Dr. Liz bent down with her crotch over Pam's upside-down face. I licked her until she came and squirted three or four times. I repeated the scenario with Mistress Julia and then Dr. Emily. I put my face in her upside-down pussy and licked her to two or three more orgasms.

Dr. Emily said, "Master Dave we are approaching nine minutes. It's after six o'clock too."

I nodded and the male slaves lifted up Pam's head while a third lowered the wench cable. It took Pam a couple of minutes to get used to office from the top side.

I said, "Before I take my wife's anal virginity, I want all four of the male slaves to cum in her mouth and I want her to swallow every drop. If a drop of semen hits the floor it'll be 20 lashes. Slave Pam, you have 2 minutes each to make these slaves empty their balls down your throat." To my surprise she got the first two to cum in less than two minutes.

"I've changed my mind, slave Pam. The next two slaves will tell you when they are about to cum. They will pull their cocks from your mouth and spray and cover your face with their seed. Now get sucking!"

After the last two shot their loads on Pam's face I had Mistress Julia attach Pam's wrists and ankles to the table. She still wore the spreader bar so I used one hand and raise her ass to get a good entry angle. Mistress Julia scooped some of the cum from her face and rubbed it all over my cock. I looked down at Pam and said, "Ready?"

Pam said, "Sweetheart go ahead and fuck my ass." She had never let me do this before. For ten minutes I pounded her ass. After I came I watched my cum run from her ass hole and down her thighs. I asked the males slaves if they wanted to fuck my slaves ass. One of the male slaves released her bonds and picked her up. He slid her gaping ass hole right down onto his cock and bounced her up and down till he came. The Second male slave had two other slaves hold her shoulders about three feet off the ground while the third held legs wide apart. The fourth male salve stepped inside the one holding her legs open and fucked her so hard I thought he might break something.

Dr. Liz grabbed my hand and held it when I tensed up.

Dr. Liz said, "Remember I'm here to see that no one is really hurt."

Dr. Emily yelled out, "Master Dave has deflowered his slave and taken her virginity. He now owns her!"

Dr. Liz said," It's seven o'clock. Dinner will be ready in the dining hall in 30 minutes. I will take you to master suite number 9. It' yours' until noon tomorrow. Please clean up and join us for dinner in the dinning hall."

I looked at Pam and grinned and said, "That's the hairdo I want take you to dinner with." I got that look that could kill, again.

Dr. Liz said, "That mouth is going to get you in big trouble in this Club. Now go clean up and join us."

We met all those involved in our interviews and physicals in the dining room along with about 40 others that we did not know. There other members starred at us all through dinner but did not speak. After dinner they all came by our table and said they hoped we would come back for our initiation night into the club. Dr. Liz had told me earlier that about 70% of the folks who come to the interview and physical never come back. I turned to Pam and after only a look, we both said at the same time, "We're in." That brought a round of applause from the guests and staff.

After dinner, Dr. Liz accompanied us back to our Master suite. She said, "If you have any trouble with the whirlpool tub push that button and slaves will come and assist." She showed us how to turn on the cameras and record the evening if we wished. She switched the 65-inch TV at the end of the bed to real-time and said it was a real turn-on to see yourself in real-time sexual play.

She said, "Pam I promise you that you will go crazy seeing Dave's cock penetrating you up close and personal. Dave, I can't imagine anything that wouldn't turn you on."

What a night! The dresser drawers were filled with sex toys and sexy outfits. There was a cross, a bench, bondage table, a padded horse, a fucking machine, and a sling with a hoist, and other stuff. The bed had rings everywhere for attaching cuffs anywhere you desired. We played with as much as we could. We got little sleep that night. We talked about the things we had done and the things done to us today. That interview was non-stop sex for 4 hours. I couldn't believe we were still having sex through the night.

Just before noon I went to the desk to turn in the key. Mistress Julia came to the desk and said Dr. Liz waived our fees for the first year and would plan and oversee our initiation next Friday night if that was good for us. Julia said they would get together and score all the things we had done yesterday and send it on for fulfillment. She said that meant when all of our activities for the initiation were put on paper and our questionnaires and interviews scored, members would volunteer to participate in the initiation. Julia told us several outfits would arrive at our house on Wednesday based on the measurements they had taken. Several toys, vibrators and such would be waiting for us in the club on Friday. Our permanent collars would be ready also on Wednesday but we needed to pick those up at a local shop.