Interview at the BDSM Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the videos ended, Dr. Liz and the nurse huddled and seemed to be scoring everything on a special form. Mistress then produced wrist and ankle cuffs and attached me to the desk on my back. Dr. Liz said she wanted to test my pain tolerance and had Mistress use seven or eight different nipple clamps on my nipples. She also used plastic clothes pins on my tongue, ears, scrotum, penis, chest, sides, legs, and toes.

Dr. Liz called to Mistress, "Get the tapes and let's get his measurements." When she returned, they measured my ankles, calves, thighs, butt, hips, waist, wrists, under my breast, across my breast, neck and head. The also checked my shoe size. I knew what was coming next. Dr. Liz said, "I need to measure his cock. Get me 2-inch cock ring." Dr. Liz measured my cock at 8 inches long and then attached the cock ring, bent down and started sucking my cock. In no time it was as hard as a rock and she measured again and said, "8 ½ inches long and over 6 inches around. Mistress jumped up and slid down on my cock and rode for several minutes while telling me NOT TO CUM. When I told her, I was going to cum she yanked down on my testicles and dismounted. She strapped a face dildo on me and went to town again. Her cum ran down the dildo and on my face. Again, I told her I was going to cum and she pulled down my testicles again. She took the dildo from my face and made me lick it clean. She tasted so good!

Mistress and Dr. Liz met again in the corner and Dr. Liz said, "Dave, do you remember what to say if you just can't do something?"

"Dr. Liz or Mistress, I don't want to do that," was my response.

Then I heard Dr. Liz say, "OK bring him in."

A male slave was led into the office on a leash. Her was ordered to go to the desk and suck my cock.

I said, Mistress, "I don't want to do that." She stopped his approach. Dr. Liz then brought him around to my head.

She said, "Dave suck my slave's cock."

Again, I said, "Dr. Liz I can't do that." She moved him away.

Mistress released my wrists and said, "Dave use your hands to make my slave cum."

"Mistress, I can't do that," I said again.

Dr. Liz said, "I gather you don't want my slave to use his hands to give you an orgasm either, right?"

I forgot the rules again and said, "You catch on quick." As soon as I said it, "I yelled, I'm sorry, that was disrespectful. I didn't mean it!"

Dr. Liz said, "Dave, have I made you do anything so far that you not want to do?"

I said, "No Ma'am, Dr. Liz. You have honored your word to the smallest detail. You need to punish me for that one."

She said, "We will add 10 lashes to your total so you're up to 25 in front of your wife in the exam room later."

I said, "Dr. Liz, please punish your worthless patient right now in front of Mistress. I deserve it hard."

She had Mistress bring her a nasty whip and said, "We'll do a pain tolerance test right here and now. Ready?"

I just nodded. Mistress released me from the desk and pulled down a retractable ring from the ceiling and attached my wrist cuffs to it and stretched me tight. She then put about a 3-foot spreader bar on my ankle cuffs. I realized I was not going anywhere. I could barely move.

Dr. Liz said, "This is the only test in which I will really try to hurt you. Once accepted into the club, you will have a wristband and a slave collar. That's why we measured your neck and wrists. Your wrist band and collar will have a series of numbers on them indicating things that you don't want to do. One of the numbers also indicates the maximum pain level someone may inflict on you. Suppose you and your wife scan your badges at the door some night and another couple decide they want to play with you. They already know what they can't do to you and what your pain level is and you know theirs. This is for your own protection and it's going to hurt! I will try and whip you until I see tears in you eyes and I'll stop and record one level short of the tears as your maximum tolerance for pain. In the event that the pain is too much at any time you stop me. You don't have to address me as Dr. Liz, just say the safe word. The safe word is always "SAFE WORD" for every one in the club. Your pain level with the nipple clamps was right off the chart, so stop me when it's too much, even if I can't make you cry. Mistress will make it up to by being YOUR slave for a few tests when I'm finished with the whipping. Are you ready?"

"Yes Ma'am, let it rip. Sorry I got carried away again."

"Work on that mouth of yours before your initiation," she replied. "Remember there is no specific number that will cause me to stop your whipping. You stop me with yours tears, or by the safe word."

With that she started. The first few did not hurt that bad. Once she got above 10 with the whip she had now, I was really hurting. She knew it and switched from my butt to my chest. After 10 more my chest was on fire. She had Mistress note that as well and then went to whipping my crotch area. The first four hurt bad and I almost said SAFE WORD. On the fifth, sixth, and seventh the pain turned to a strange pleasure I had never felt before. I screamed out, "Dr. Liz I'm going to cum!" She immediately stopped. She whipped me HARD for 10 more minutes before she stopped.

She said, "Dave, don't tell members of the club that I never made you cry. Some of them will take it as a challenge and may go too far with you in the future, trying to be the one who made a new member cry. I will note an appropriate pain level on your credentials. Mistress, please come in and serve as Dave's slave for the next tests."

Mistress, now had on her slave collar and crawled over to me. "May I release you Master?" was the first thing she said.

"Please do, I replied." She sat there and did nothing. Dr. Liz came up to me, still shackled hand and foot, and whispered in my ear.

Dr. Liz whispered, "You don't say please to your slave. Call her Slave Julia and dominate and abuse her. This is a test."

This time I said, "Get me loose NOW or I'll string you up and whip you!" She called me Master and quickly got me loose. "Get some soothing oil to rub my red stripes with!" She went to a cabinet and got a cooling oil. I laid on the rubber mat on the desk and said, "Slave Julia, rub me and message me until I say stop. After about 5 minutes I told her to stop. I said, "Slave Julia rub my chest and then my sore cock and balls." After another 5 minutes Dr. Liz steeped in.

She said, "Dave, I'm now in control, understand? Do everything I tell you to do and let Julia do to you what I tell her."

"Yes Ma'am, Dr. Liz," was my reply.

Dr. Liz said, "Slave Julia, get up on the desk and have Dave lick you to an orgasm. Get in a 69 so you can suck his cock and lick his balls, but do not make him cum!"

Every time I got close to orgasm Slave Julia would back off a little and start over. I got her close twice and then Dr. Liz stepped in again.

She Said, "Dave, make her cum now! Make her squirt and lap up all her cum!" I didn't need any more orders. I had her squirting all over me in seconds. Dr. Liz just kept writing my reactions on her clip board. Dr. Liz had Julia go to a seat in the corner and called me to her.

"Dave get over here and get me naked! Remove my bra and place it on the chair with my blouse and skirt." The bra was expensive and had four snaps but I got it off quickly. Lick my breasts but don't touch the nipples until I say so." I could feel her heart rate rising and then she said, "Now the nipples. Lick and suck on them and try to make me cum. Bite them if you have too!" I licked and sucked and now her breathing was becoming rapid. I actually bit down on her left nipple and pinched hard with my fingers on the right nipple and she screamed. I thought I had hurt Dr. Liz.

"Forgive me Dr. Liz, I did not mean to hurt you."

"Dave, you didn't hurt me I just came hard. Look at the floor." She had cum so hard it soaked through her panties and the floor was very wet below her.

"Now strip me naked, starting with my stockings." I rolled the stockings down her legs and off her feet. "Now the garter and then the panties, she ordered." Now it was my heart rate going up and my breathing that was ragged. The garter belt also had four loop hooks, like her bra. Finally, I was down to her panties. I moved up under her and licked her crotch through the panties. She grabbed my head and held it there and came squirting again. "Take my panties off with your teeth!" she barked. They were gooey and heavy with her sticky cum and hard to get off with just teeth.

She finally had mercy on me and said, "OK, use your hands if you need to." When I got her panties off, she was hairless down there and I almost came. She sensed it and said, "You get back up on the desk. Slave Julia, come and secure Dave's ankles and wrists to the desk again." Once I was immobile again, she took her panties from my hand and began washing my face with them. She smelled heavenly. She said, "What would you do for me if I stuffed these panties in your mouth, tied them in place with one of my stockings, and let you suck them for the next 10 minutes?"

I replied, "I'd do anything you ask if you would put them in my mouth and let me suck them. What about Slave Julia? She now has panties on. Will you bring her to another orgasm and then suck her panties."

"Yes Dr. Liz, I will do that for you and anything else you require of me."

Dr. Liz had Slave Julia, come over and sit on my face. I licked and sucked on her pussy through the panties. All the sudden her panties went from being wet from my tongue to completely soaked with her orgasm. She raised up off my face about a foot and I saw little strings of cum drip through her panties, kind of like a spider web being formed, right onto my face. I had never seen that in person before. Slave Julia took those panties off and put on another pair.

Dr. Liz said, "Make Slave Julia cum again with that tongue." In a couple minutes she had an orgasm and squirted again, soaking the second pair of panties. Dr. Liz said, "Open your mouth, Dave," and then stuffed her panties and the first pair of Slave Julia's into my mouth and then put Slave Julia's second pair right over my nose and secured them with her stockings.

Dr Liz said, "Dave, both Slave Julia and I are going to bring ourselves to multiple orgasms with vibrators."

She slipped a funnel that Slave Julia handed her and wedged it into the panties in my mouth. They both started working their pussies and clits with vibrators and squirted so many times the funnel actually ran over the side and soaked into the panties I had over my nose. As I sucked the panties in my mouth, the funnel drained into them several times. I couldn't believe what was happening. Each time I sucked the panties dry the ladies squirted again and refilled the funnel.

I almost couldn't catch my breath sucking their girl cum and I heard Dr. Liz say to Slave Julia, "He is totally and completely submissive, but dominated and used you on command when I told him to earlier." She wrote more notes on the chart.

Dr. Liz took the stockings off and removed the panties. She said, "Dave, I have one more test for you and then we will talk and re-unite you with your wife." Slave Julia came back from a cabinet with a face dildo. Dr. Liz said, "I'm going to put this on you. Slave Julia is going to use the face dildo and I'm going to ride your cock until you cum. Remember when I said, before the interview was over, I would force you to come?"

"Yes Ma'am, Dr. Liz," I said with a smile.

Dr. Liz said, "You try as hard as you can not to cum in my pussy. You concentrate on making Slave Julia cum with the face dildo. I will time how long you can hold out. To motivate you and make this more interesting, the Club will wave your membership fees for a year if you make it to two minutes. No one has ever made it to two minutes." Having said that, Slave Julia mounted the face dildo and Dr. Liz lowered herself onto my cock. I almost came when she slid it in. She hit some sort of a timer and told me," Make Slave Julia cum before I make you cum! NOW!"

Slave Julia had done this before. She kept moving and shifting. Dr. Liz was an expert. She made me cum hard, ejaculating several times, up in her pussy in 51 seconds. After I had cum, Slave Julia got still and I made her cum before the two-minute mark. Slave Julia got off the face dildo, and made me lick it clean.

he only thing Dr. Liz said was, "Dave, I think you know what to do now and lowered her cum filled pussy to my face. I licked and sucked for several minutes. Dr. Liz had that afterglow look some women have after an orgasm.

I hadn't noticed but Slave Julia, now Mistress Julia, I'm sure, came back to the desk wearing a strap-on dildo. It had two dildos. One for me and one went into Mistress's pussy.

I was shocked when she bent Dr. Liz over the desk, right near my cock and said.

Dr. Liz, "Suck Dave's cock while I lubricate my cock in your messy pussy."

That caught me off guard, but Dr. Liz did exactly as Mistress had ordered.

Mistress said, "He sucked all his cum out of you so I'm going to fuck you until you cum again all over my cock. I want it white, slick, and gooey when I fuck his ass.

I shouted, "Dr. Liz, "I'm going to cum." She stopped sucking my cock and pulled down on the testicles again.

"Thank you, I said. I was afraid I was going to displease Mistress Julia.!"

Mistress Julia shouted, "You better not cum or I'll call 8 male slaves in here right now and have them cover you entirely with cum. You better control yourself!"

I was so high, that remark did not even bother me. This time, it actually made me harder than when Dr. Liz was sucking my cock. I thought to myself," These two are really good. They have me excited about something I detested only an hour ago." My mind could not process it now with these two beautiful women using me. After Dr. Liz came to a shuddering orgasm, Mistress Julia had her release my wrists and ankles, but in an instant Dr. Liz forced my head back down on the desk and clipped my ankle cuffs to the lower legs of the table. Before I could process what was about to happen, she stretched my arms above my head and fastened my wrist cuffs to something on the other end of the desk. Mistress Julia teased my ass with the strap-on but never penetrated me with it. I wondered why. I did not get it but in a minute, I heard the office door open.

Dr. Liz said, "Let's turn him over so her can see," and then they turned me face up and attached my cuffs so I was again immobile, only facing up this time. Dr. Liz said," Bring that slave over here now." I could hear chains rattling between the slave's leg cuffs and also between her wrist cuffs. Dr. Liz pulled out a couple of platforms, where drawers should have been, and had my wife stand above my head as I laid on the table. That's right, it was Pam and she also looked like she had been through the mill. She had a collar around her neck that said, "Slave Pam," and someone had written in lipstick on her breasts, I'm a slut. When Dr. Liz helped her up over the table, I saw an arrow that pointed to her pussy that simply said, please fuck this hole.

Pam and I had talked about this and had agreed that it was OK to go down this road. I could see male cum all over her pussy lips and thighs but wasn't sure she had been fucked. As she bent slightly male cum oozed from her pussy and ran onto my face. I knew then that she had just been fucked.

Dr. Liz leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Dave, if this is going too far you may use the SAFE WORD and I'll stop it now." About this time Dr. Emily walked into the office with four naked black male slaves. Their cocks were even larger than mine. They just knelt by the wall and never made a sound.

I said, Dr Liz, "If it will bring Pam pleasure I will continue." Dr. Liz nodded and Mistress Julia hooked Pam's wrist cuffs to a hook overhead. All four black slaves came across the room. With Pam's hands stretched high the first three black slaves just lifted up Pam' legs and held them with their shoulders. Those three penetrated her and fucked her like a rag doll. They all came inside of her.

Dr. Liz leaned over and again whispered in my ear, "Dave, Pam wants this. She now wants to own you and dominate you. Dave. Can you do it?

I said, "Dr. Liz, I've tried for 20 years to get my wife to dominate and use me, tell her to use me now for what pleases her." The third male slave lowered Pam's legs from his shoulders and she swung back over the table and lowered her freshly fucked pussy onto my face. I licked and swallowed some but there was so much semen it ran all over my face. Mistress Julia released me from the table and Mistress Julia released Pam from her overhead captivity.

Dr. Emily spoke up and said, "Slave Pam, tell slave Dave what you want next." Pam just stood there in silence starring with pleading eyes at Dr. Emily. Dr Emily spoke again, "You have to tell him, I will not."

Pam said, "Sweetheart, please forgive me..."

Before she could finish Mistress, Julia hit her hard across her ass five or six times and then said, "We've been over this. You don't address a slave as sweetheart. Tell Dave what you want him to do, NOW!" and snacked her again.

Pam looked right into my eyes and said, "Slave Dave, suck the fourth slaves' cock and get him close and then guide his cock into my mouth." Having said that, she laid down on her back on the desk and the slave walked over to her. I knelt and sucked his cock. I had never done this before so I had no clue when he was about to cum.

Mistress Julia yelled, "Dave he is going to cum!"

I took his cock out of my mouth and with his help guided into Pam's mouth. He came and came.

Dr. Emily said, "Pam, we discussed this. Swallow all of that cum and don't spill a drop!"

She did. My frigid wife of 20 years swallowed every bit. I just sat there in shock.

Dr. Liz leaned over while stroking my face gently, kissed me on the forehead, and again whispered in my ear, "Dave, you have my permission to address Slave Pam." Pam sat up so I could see directly into her eyes.

Pam spoke first in a soft quite voice. She said, "I'm sorry I made fun of you for all those years. Dr. Emily has been working with me for over two hours on how to dominate you like you asked in all those notes. Dr. Emily says I still need a lot of training but I have learned how to be both dominate and submissive in Dr. Emily's office. I want you to write me those little notes again but this time I will fulfill every fantasy of yours' and I want to write you little notes about what I want and need like you have asked me to do for years, but I refused. Remember one night, you told me you never really felt secure and I laughed? Why did you say you did not feel secure? Do you remember what you said?"

I noticed everyone stepped out of the room, except Dr. Liz.

I said, "You know I remember that night. I left the house so upset I drove around all night in the truck." I started to cry, and Dr. Liz took her soft blouse and kept wiping away my tears. "I drove around for 8 hours that night so you would be gone to work when I returned. I was upset because the woman I loved did not want to possess me and own me. I thought something was wrong with me. I offered myself to you completely and you didn't want me. You called me a pervert that night. All I ever wanted was for you to own me, posses me and be proud of me, but you laughed and called me perverted. I felt rejected by the woman I would die for. I read books for years trying to figure out what was wrong with me, that you didn't want to own me. Dr. Liz thinks I am a rare prize. She is astonished that someone who is truly a submissive can switch and become totally dominant to just please a woman. She has discovered in two hours, what I have tried to tell you for 21 years. I will do anything and everything to please and satisfy you if you will take me and own me. I thought that's what the wedding ring meant. I own you and I will satisfy every desire you have and I'll use you to satisfy every desire I have. I thought the ring let every other woman know she better not mess with this one, he's already owned, but you didn't want me. That's why I didn't wear the ring for so many years. You didn't want to own me so I didn't wear your ring. When Dr. Liz and I were talking earlier she said the reason I like wearing your panties is that it makes me feel like you own me. That's why I was told in the e-mail to wear a pair of your cum soaked panties to this exam. They wanted to see if I really was that devoted to you. I just sucked cum from your pussy and had another man pump you belly full, because you wanted me to. Don't you see how much I love you. An hour ago, I refused to touch or be touched by a male slave and now I let four use you and me because you wanted it."