Interview With a Black Cock Whore 04

Story Info
John Masters talks about Susan Masters' cunt's future.
3.5k words
4.2
11.4k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers

SETTING: Studios of the print and online magazine Whore Monthly. Presenter Kingbull interviews 'husband' John Masters about 'wife' Black cock whore Susan Masters. This interview took place after Susan Masters was bought by her new pimp Nathan Randell. The interview transcript will appear in the print and online magazine along with photos and video of Masters in her new role. This is the fourth in a series of interviews that have included previous interviews with Susan Masters, Randell, and her previous pimp Morgan Evans.

KINGBULL: Well, it's been quite a day Mr. Masters. But first, let me say welcome to the show.

JOHN MASTERS: Thanks! Yes, quite a day indeed. I expect Susan is finding out what it's like to get fucked in an alley by a Black thug. Maybe a blowjob behind a dumpster.

KINGBULL: Folks, if you missed it, Susan Masters was John Masters' fuck toy experiment that he and her pimp Morgan Evans just sold to notorious whore wrangler Nathan Randell. Folks, he took possession right here in these studios just hours ago. So John -- may I call you John? John, she's been over on the South Side for the better part of six hours now. Her new pimp, Mr. Randell, said she'd be put out on the streets tonight, so I guess that's where she is. Any regrets?

JOHN MASTERS: Regrets? No, not at all. I think we pretty much used her as long as we could. Maybe not as hard as we could have, or should have, but she's still in pretty good shape, and fucks better than ever. But time isn't on her side, and we were curious to see what would happen to her in this new, um, let's say, harsher environment.

KINGBULL: Here at 'Whore Monthly' we're very familiar with women who sell their bodies. Obviously. And we've done exposes and feature series on street whores. We've talked to psychologists and psychiatrists about how these women's minds and bodies work -- behavioural conditioning, rewiring the brain, hormone treatments and enhancements, and even looking at DNA markers whores have in common. Was Susan Masters already a whore? Or did you and Morgan Evans turn her into one?

JOHN MASTERS: Very good question. Morgan and I have discussed this at length. When I first saw Susan in a night club, some instinct told me she was a whore -- or let's say she was a whore in the making. A woman who would likely achieve her full potential as a whore. As both Nathan Randell and Morgan have said, all women are whores. I think Nathan put the clincher on it when he said 'they just don't know it yet.' That, to me, says it all. Every woman has whore potential. And we see little bits of that surface from time to time in all women. I saw a lot of it in Susan, particularly in the way she moved her body suggestively, with just a hint of promise; and from her seductive facial expressions. Those are the outward signs. If you look at a woman and all you can think of is sex, then chances are she's well on her way to becoming her true self -- a whore, slut, prostitute, woman of the street.

KINGBULL: But most women don't sell their pussy on street corners. I guess you're saying you nudged Susan Masters in that direction, little by little until she is what she is today -- a downward-spiraling Black cock whore with the worst years of her life just starting. And her full potential is to, what, finish on the street in some dark alley?

JOHN MASTERS: I'm not sure exactly how it will unfold. But yes, something like that. There are so many variables. So many interactions and transactions. Her potential is in how much pleasure her body brings men. That's her true purpose. Say she serviced eight or nine thousand Black cocks in the past dozen years (and that's a fairly close estimate and I realize many are repeat customers), that's a lot of very satisfied men. Her body -- her three wet fuck holes -- have afforded that much pleasure in that amount of time. Not bad at all for a five-foot tall, 105-pound white woman. But what if she could service that many cocks in a single year? Or maybe 18 months. That means she's now 10 times more valuable than she was. Her worth is in two things: How much money the use of her body generates, and the amount of pleasure men derive from using her body.

KINGBULL: Yes, that's about how we calculate a woman's worth, especially a whore. But what you're saying is you and Mr. Evans underutilized Susan Masters' body.

JOHN MASTERS: Yes, that's exactly right. Nathan Randell extracts all the value from a whore. He's a real businessman. When he's done, there is no value left, just a husk. She'll maybe end up being a fuck toy for a few months for some homeless guys on the street. Who knows. But by that point, that's her only value. We were too soft on Susan and should have had her working every night. But we did take all that video over the years. And that will bring in a lot of money and a lot of guys paying to watch it will again get pleasure from using her body.

KINGBULL: So, you plan to film her as a street whore. I presume until there's nothing left to film. Give us one possible scenario of what could happen to her. Just a guess based on knowing her and having some familiarity with Nathan Randell's business methods and his cold and cruel demeanor?

JOHN MASTERS: Hmmm. Well, I expect she'll get pregnant. If she lasts long enough, I expect three years from now she'll live in some dive apartment building in the back end of a ghetto with a Black guy half her age and a couple of her Black babies -- and she'll be turning tricks from her bedroom. We won't recognize her, and she won't even remember who we are or her former life. She'll be turning over every penny to Mr. Randell.

KINGBULL: That's quite a future. But very plausible. Give us some insight into her first few weeks.

JOHN MASTERS: Well, I've visited Randell's territory and interviewed some of his whores. I know one thing, Susan won't be welcome by those women because she'll be competing for tricks with them. Susan comes off as arrogant. That's a big no-no. She'll be very roughly brought down to size and will be the lowest in the pecking order. These women have become trash and Susan will be considered lower than them. Her customers will automatically consider her nothing more than fuck meat. They won't think of her as having emotions. They might be kind to a dog, but they won't be kind to a whore. And physically, they don't care. In fact, they'll mostly be rough. She'll take a lot of abuse. In a month, she'll be mentally numb and simply going from one cock to the next. One fuck session to the next. She'll be trying to find ways of making her body more desirable than the other whores, and will go to great lengths to secure cock and earn her quota.

KINGBULL: We heard Mr. Randell makes two women sleep together naked. They fuck and suck each other and achieve an almost continuous state of arousal. Is that something you're familiar with?

JOHN MASTERS: Yes. In fact there have been lab-controlled experiments that prove this works. In one study, 20 women, or 10 pairs of women, were put in rooms with a bed, a bathroom with shower, and small kitchenette. So two women to each mini apartment, both naked. In every case, within 24 hours, the women were engaged in some form of sex. And in every case one of the pair was the alpha partner and controlled the other. Not everything was consensual. So, yes, Nathan's methodology is actually based on research.

KINGBULL: So, how will Susan Masters react to this?

JOHN MASTERS: Morgan has pushed her in that direction. He had some female staff and he gave Susan to them quite regularly. The problem was, they didn't like her. She was beautiful. Everyone wanted to fuck her. She seemed a bit above them. So they used her pretty hard. Almost like they wanted to see how much they could degrade her. So, I expect it will be more of the same. She'll be used and abused all day working the streets and spreading her legs. When she gets back to her room she'll get used and abused for much of the rest of the 24 hours in a day. But, heck, she's a whore. The amount of pleasure that can be derived from using her body is the objective. So if even another whore derives pleasure from her body, that still counts. It's not like anyone really cares about what happens to her.

KINGBULL: I understand you actually have a real wife and children. Did Susan Masters ever realize that she was just a grand sex experiment and that she was actually being controlled and manipulated? It's like she was the real-life pornographic version of The Truman Show.

JOHN MASTERS: No, she thought she was smarter than everyone else. All her stories of me being a cuckold may have seemed real to her, but to me it was just play-acting. We needed her to think that way in order to get her to feel that fucking Morgan was okay. It was the only scenario in which she could do so without feeling guilty about it. I fed her the fantasy until it became her reality.

KINGBULL: Here at 'Whore Monthly' we have a certain philosophy about women, their bodies, and their use that coincides pretty much with what you and Mr. Evans think. But how do you think most men perceive women? Are they objects to be used? Are they warm bodies with wet holes? Or are they more than that? Do they contribute to society in other ways?

JOHN MASTERS: Another good question. Yes, I think they do contribute in other ways. Their primary use is to fuck, get knocked up, pump out babies, and raise them. Repeat as often as needed. But in the course of history some women have contributed other things. I can't deny that. Science, the arts. Mostly incidental to their main purpose. It's bound to happen as women fight against their true nature.

KINGBULL: So, where do you draw the line? Whores serve a purpose. It's what they were created for. Mr. Randell deals with his whores a certain way. Mr. Evans treated Susan Masters another way.

JOHN MASTERS: Yes. I get what you're saying. Would you kick a dog? No. We all realize that's wrong. So would you physically abuse a whore? No. I don't think you should. I guess that's where I draw the line. Use her relentlessly, but refrain from causing injury. It devalues the product, for one thing, both physically and psychologically.

KINGBULL: Should people be able to control their sexual urges? I mean we live in the 21st century and our ability to reason and make good choices is at an all-time high. Should men be able to make a conscious decision to not use a whore? And when I say 'whore' I mean women in general.

JOHN MASTERS: Again, the dog analogy. Would you expect a male dog to NOT fuck a bitch in heat? No, of course not. It's in his nature. And the bitch gives off pheromones that let the male dog know that she's ready and available. Are we to resist our very biological dictates? Men have been breeding women for countless thousands of generations. In civil society we have become polite and organized about our use of women. We created the institution of marriage to make it all legal and acceptable for men to use women. And for those countless men out there who don't yet have one to use at their leisure, or men who require the services of more than one cunt, we have whores. Susan Masters is the epitome of a whore.

KINGBULL: Again, a sound argument. What about the alt-left crowd who think women have rights beyond, say, what they had back in the 1950s or before the suffragette movement?

JOHN MASTERS: I think it's an individual thing. It's basically up to any man to decide how much his whore should develop. Should she just perform for him? Should she service several men? Can he loan her out and make a bit of spending money? Maybe she is particularly good at giving head and he has friends who could really benefit from that. Should he make her develop that ability? I think it's really a subjective thing. In some societies men give their 'wives' to business associates to clinch business deals. Look it up. In one developed country it was, until very recently, legal for a man to have other people fuck his wife -- and she was not allowed to refuse.

KINGBULL: That brings up a good point. The Jasper Logan Bill is being looked at right now, and it would make non-consentual sex, or as the bill says, 'forced sex,' of a white woman by a Black man, or Black men, a misdemeanor. They are looking at the penalty part of the bill right now, but it's probably coming in at a $185 fine. What are your thoughts?

JOHN MASTERS: Well, it's a step in the right direction. It's part of the reparation movement and is long overdue. Unfortunately it could put people like Nathan Randell out of business. But it would free up the court's trial division if 'forced sex' was a simple misdemeanor. And a fairly decent revenue generator. I think eventually it will be extended to cover white men as well. There are a lot of pros and very few cons. Black women are already being forced to have sex against their will and nobody seems to care, so why not just extend that societal norm to cover white women too.

KINGBULL: I'm not sure how this 'forced sex' law would work. Could a Black man just pull a white woman off the street and fuck her?

JOHN MASTERS: The way I understand it, it would be up to town or city fathers to provide proper kiosks or shelters where white women could be taken, literally off the street, to perform the various sexual acts required of them. We do have decency laws, after all. We don't want women spreading their cunts on the sidewalk. This would become a revenue generator for the town coffers as the kiosks would be rented in 10-minute increments, or some such. Again, all pros and no cons. As long as the women are on birth control, there should be no problems. Of course if they're not, they'll suffer any consequences, not the Black guy.

KINGBULL: Are you surprised there is so little opposition to this bill?

JOHN MASTERS: No, not at all. First off, many white women already service Black cock. Others have thought about it but never had the opportunity. And still others would offer no resistance because fucking is really the reason they exist. White men hold it as one of their top fantasies -- that their white wife do BBC. So, no, not surprised at all.

KINGBULL: If this bill passes, do you think some white women will actively seek out Black cock as they go about their daily lives? Dress more provocatively, frequent places where Black men tend to be numerous, even make suggestive invitations?

JOHN MASTERS: Of course. It happens to a certain extent right now. But when this law comes into effect, it's like an open invitation for white women to display themselves. Susan would have been the first to step out in fuck-me clothes -- much like she's doing right now. Perhaps not 10 or 20 times a day, like she is for Nathan. (laughs) And the other thing is, it relieves them of all responsibility as far as adultery goes. Their husbands can't blame them, so they're free to tease and intice Black men.

KINGBULL: Is there a role for white men in all this?

JOHN MASTERS: Yes, I believe so. I think it will put the onus on them to make sure their white wives are prepared for all eventualities. Like taking their birth control, making sure they are comfortable with anal sex, even helping her decide if she should get pregnant by BBC, or if she does unwittingly, help raise the baby. I believe help groups will pop up where white women can learn to deep throat, take it up the ass, and learn to service Black men properly.

KINGBULL: That is amazing insight, John. I'm sure that's real food for thought. Okay, if you hadn't spotted Susan Masters at that club all those years ago, what direction do you suppose her life would have taken? Would she have ended up basically in the same place?

JOHN MASTERS: Yes, I think so. She might have manifested it differently.

KINGBULL: How so? Give us an example.

JOHN MASTERS: Well, lots of women end up in dead-end relationships with losers. They move on to the next loser with a couple of babies in tow. Get knocked up by somebody else. That guy can't handle it and leaves. She's stuck with three toddlers and ends up fucking guys in one-night-stands -- cock after cock after cock. She can't work because she has kids, so she fucks for favors. Happens all the time.

KINGBULL: So true. And we've interviewed plenty of them on this podcast. Women who have devolved to their natural state. I must say our staff have a great time with them after the interviews. Okay, next question John, and this might be a touchy one: Should breeding farms, like the one in Nevada, be legal in the rest of the country?

JOHN MASTERS: There sure has been a lot of debate over this subject! I guess I would say yes, there is a place for it. It provides good employment for a lot of women who basically don't have to do anything but fuck, carry to term, repeat as many times as their contract dictates. Or their court-imposed sentence dictates, I should add. They're housed in barracks-type dorms, given a daily stipend, and a large bonus with the delivery of each baby.

KINGBULL: And there's a DNA aspect to this I believe?

JOHN MASTERS: Yes. Most of the women would be selected based on DNA. They would become surrogates for any number of customers and reasons. And this is really nothing new. Women can already volunteer to become surrogates, so this would sort of just organize it into a public service. Just another way to make money using their bodies. But I honestly don't know the 'real' intent behind it. I'm sure genetic engineering will be involved. I've heard rumors that 'supersluts' are being genetically engineered and will actually be available for public use within the next 20 years.

KINGBULL: Well, we've strayed quite a bit from our original topic of Susan Masters' fate and what is in store for her popular cunt. Any last words on that subject John?

JOHN MASTERS: Sure. We'll be over there on the South Side in a few days to see what the situation is. We're making some progress in talks with some gang leaders who may be willing to allow us to film them gangbanging Susan. Nathan's been quite accommodating in greasing those wheels. Plus, we've been permitted to set up hidden cameras in several locations, including her room where she will no doubt become the plaything of one of the other whores.

KINGBULL: That sounds very exciting. Thanks so much for dropping by, John. I do hope you'll be back to keep us updated. Folks, John Masters! And folks, Mr. Masters has allowed us the privilege of linking to a dozen of the newly edited porn videos of Black men fucking Susan Masters. See how they stretched her out and then how they dumped gallons of cum inside her eager holes. There is one video from each of the last 12 years -- the most recent is two weeks old. Each 30 minutes long. Watch them in chronological order folks! Plus, as a bonus, an hour-long video of Susan Masters in various other states -- fucking herself with her fingers and various toys, in the shower washing off cum, on the toilet (yes, you heard me right), crudly displaying herself at that table at Morgan Evans' bar, and five different clips of her naked in public. If you aren't a subscriber to our website, now would be the time.

Coming up next, what if you always wanted your white wife to take Black cock, but she refused? And then one day things went south fast and she found herself in an 'unconsentual' situation where she went from loyal wife, mother, and Sunday school teacher to weekly fuck toy for a some very darked skinned, migrant workers from the Dominican Republic? Husband Robert sent us an email about her and we managed to find her and bring her into our studios.

We'll be right back!

END CHAPTER

Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers