Interview With a Black Cock Whore 03

Story Info
Susan's former pimp treated her like warm meat with wet hole.
3.3k words
4.28
16.3k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
562 Followers

NOTE: This is the third part of a multi-part series. See Interview With a Black Cock Whore 2 on my profile page. This is a story. A fabrication. All characters are 18 or older.

SETTING: Studios of the print and online magazine Whore Monthly. Presenter Kingbull interviews pimp Morgan Evans about his long-time housewife whore Susan Masters he's profited from for about 12 years. This interview took place prior to an interview with Susan Masters and a subsequent interview with her new pimp Nathan Randell. The interview transcript will appear in the print and online magazine along with photos and video of Masters in her new role. This is the third in a series of interviews with Masters, and Randell, and later includes interviews with her husband John Masters and follow-up interviews in the coming weeks and months.

KINGBULL: Mr. Evans, welcome to the show. We're happy to have you here.

EVANS: Thanks! I've been following 'Whore Monthly' for some time now. Very inspirational. I especially liked your series 'Whores: How to Tweak Hormones to Make Them More Productive.' I've reread it a number of times and always learn something new.

KINGBULL: Why, that's quite a compliment Mr. Evans. Tell us, you have quite a popular whore at your establishment. Have you 'tweaked' her hormones? (laughs)

EVANS: Call me Morgan! We're all friends here. Hormones, yes, well with Susan I don't think that was necessary. She's a natural whore. She may once have thought of herself as a moral and upstanding citizen, but her body wasn't going along with it. Her body's sexual urges would always over-ride her moral compass. I recognized that early on and just sort of guided her in the right direction. Helping her overcome inhibitions was pretty easy. And as soon as one act was 'normalized' in her mind, it was on to something just a bit more depraved. She was an apt pupil, that's for sure. You should see the things she can do with a cock.

KINGBULL: We'll be talking with her later on today, so fill us in on how you acquired her, what she was like back then, and how her husband ended up giving her to you to train.

EVANS: John and I had known each other for quite a while. We were close friends even before he met Susan. When they hooked up, I remember John introducing us at a party at somebody's apartment. She was a looker for sure. All eyes were on her and she knew it. She wasn't even provocatively dressed, but she was the sexiest thing in the room. Big firm tits, all curves, shoulder-length brown hair, the sexiest brown eyes you ever saw.

KINGBULL: So, did you think 'whore' the first time you saw her?

EVANS: Not exactly, although soon I realized she'd be worth manipulating. But it was John who had this plan right from the start. He found her at a club and watched her interact with people a few different times. He asked her out with the intent of just fucking her. You know, she'd think it was a relationship and all he was after was her cunt. And he did just that. At that party he took me aside and said he thought she could be easily trained. He didn't say what for, but we both knew she would be a great piece of fuck meat we could use for years if we went about it right.

KINGBULL: So, what, you guys created a whore? I mean is that possible?

EVANS: Sure. We didn't exactly have a plan. And she did come from a conservative, Catholic background. So, you might think that was a difficult thing to do. But I've found some of those repressed Catholics are the most sexually charged sluts out there. I think we knew that was the case with Susan. So, John led her on, fucked her constantly and sort of planted ideas in her mind. Gradually he fed her the Big Black Cock fantasy. She didn't have any family, so John and his friends were really the only people she hung around with. That was ideal for us. John proposed six months after he started fucking her and they had a small wedding with a hand-picked crowd. I was the best man.

KINGBULL: So, they're married? Signed all the wedding documents. What happened next?

EVANS: Not so fast. I said they had a wedding. I didn't say it was legal. She thought it was legal. The minister was a code writer at John's company. Everyone was in on it except Susan. The 'wedding document' she signed was actually a legal document signing her decision making and power of attorney over to John. It was witnessed by John's friend, a lawyer, another friend who is a psychiatrist, and one of the lawyer's friends who is a judge. So right from the start, she was basically owned. In fact, there is public record saying John is her guardian, not her husband.

KINGBULL: That is truly unbelievable Morgan! So that was the beginning of basically turning her into a whore and profiting from her body.

EVANS: Yes. That eventually became the plan. Call it a long-term investment. I bought the bar about two years later as John kept feeding her the interracial sex fantasy reinforcing it with appropriate porn, and nights out at my bar where she was the only white woman in a crowd of 50 or 60 drunk Black guys and assorted wives and girlfriends.

KINGBULL: So how did it progress from there? Was she buying the BBC fantasy?

EVANS: Apparently she was. John said she was getting increasingly horny and even began watching BBC porn when he was away. So he ramped it up a bit by getting her big black dildos, vibrators, and subscriptions to porn websites. She started reading Literotica and with the cameras installed in John's house, we were able to watch her play with herself, use the dildo, etc. I had a live feed at the bar. Eventually it was all she did -- watch interracial sex and masterbate to it. I bet I have 100 videos of her fucking herself with numerous toys. We'd watch it at the bar, or John would watch it on his laptop in some hotel while on a business trip.

KINGBULL: It's still quite a leap to fucking real live Black men.

EVANS: Well, John would invite me over to watch ball games, play poker, that sort of thing. He was getting her to dress more revealingly. Like 'why not show some tits and ass and get the guys horny on poker night.' Little steps over four, five, six months. None of them were much in and of themselves, but she went from jeans and blouse to short skirts and no panties in no time. We played to her vanity with compliments and John plied her with fantasy fodder after we'd gone. She'd have a few drinks and get horny and John would do her long and hard with her head full of images of Black cock.

KINGBULL: So when did it happen? When did she start fucking Black men?

EVANS: Oh, about a year after I bought the bar. It was well orchestrated. John said he had this long series of business trips planned and would encourage her to hang out at the bar. I had this room there I was fixing up. I had a bed in it already, and a bathroom. That would be the place she fucked. Of course she didn't know that. I also set up a table at the back close to the stairs, and when Susan started hanging out while John was gone, I got her to sit there. I showed her the room upstairs and told her she could crash there if she didn't want to drive home, or simply use that washroom.

KINGBULL: How did it go?

EVANS: Exactly like we expected. She'd have a few drinks, get horny, but without a bit of encouragement she wasn't going to take that last step. She'd go home and we'd watch her on the live feed as she fucked herself to orgasm after orgasm. One night she actually did crash in the bed above the bar. She was drunk and could hardly make it up the stairs. I helped her, got her to the bed. She was still coherent, but barely. I started to take her clothes off to get her under the covers. She mildly protested, but all she had on was a short dress. I slid it off and told her we were going to fuck. And that's what we did. She was too far gone to suck cock, so it was straight fucking in her incredibly wet cunt. Even then it took a few minutes for her to take something that big, but soon she was cuming almost continuously as I picked up speed and got into a rhythm. I came in her after about five minutes, pulled out. Her cunt was just a big gaping hole with my jizz spilling out. I scooped some up and fed it to her. I don't know if she even realized what was happening. She slurped it down and used her own hand to get the rest.

KINGBULL: So, did you use her again?

EVANS: Oh yes. I fucked her like she was a dog in heat. I had to hold her hips and ass tight so she wouldn't just fall on the bed, but I did her like that as she just came in waves, moaning and screaming. I finally dumped another load in her and she just slumped onto the bed and went to sleep. I still had to clean up the bar so I just threw a blanket over her and went back down.

KINGBULL: So, that was the beginning. Tell us how it progressed. I mean there was more, right?

EVANS: Yes. I went home and to bed. My staff comes in early to get ready for the lunch crowd. Luke found her still passed out on the bed, but the blanket was on the floor and she was on her back, legs spread. He called me and asked what he should do. I said he could fuck her if he wanted. I guess he did from what I heard. He was just a young guy then.

KINGBULL: Your staff was fucking her?

EVANS: No, not really. Luke just took advantage of her. But, yes, eventually most staff used her. Even the women. Susan never initiated anything really. People knew they could manipulate her and she always seemed to be horny. She'd find herself on her knees sucking cock, or bent over a table getting fucked from behind. Or spread wide on her back. I don't think she really thought about how she got there.

KINGBULL: She seems like a real whore. Did she ever catch on that she was just an object being used to dump cum in?

EVANS: Oh no. She was really smart but I think she believed she was just really popular and that people wanted to be with her. Truth is, they wanted to be in her. And we were in her a lot. Me mostly, and later on her clients. John fucked her a bit, but he was always at work or away. He had lots of cunt to choose from, believe me. He was popular. It's just that Susan didn't know that. I think she thought her cunt was the only cunt.

KINGBULL: So, a bit later she started doing guys for money. Whose idea was that?

EVANS: Well, it was sort of the plan from the start. We were in no hurry. She was coming along and doing a lot of Black cock between me and my staff, and the odd favor I'd get her to do with friends. But eventually, after Black cock was just routine for her, John said to fix up the room and start her doing tricks. So some of our regulars helped get it started. I think Billy was the first. We set it up so he'd sort of confront me. Ask to fuck her and me telling him he had to pay.

KINGBULL: And what happened?

EVANS: One afternoon Susan was at the bar at her little table in back. I kept her there because some of the Black women didn't think much of her. A white whore around their Black men. So by then we'd got her dressing like a whore. Short skirt, thigh high stockings, usually no panties, no bra but clingy v-cut to the navel tops. She was, literally, a fuck waiting to happen. So, this day Luke had used her during his break and Billy saw Luke come back down the stairs, Susan had to, ah, clean up Luke's cum and was down a few minutes later. She got to the bottom of the stairs and Billy comes up to me and says 'I guess it's my turn now.' I said 'What do you mean?' Billy said 'everyone's fucking her, I guess it's my turn.'

KINGBULL: So, you got him to pay?

EVANS: Exactly! I'd given him $50 and he dug it back out of his pocket and handed it to me. I just nodded to Susan and point to the stairs. She looked shocked. She started to say something, but Billy grabbed her hand and marched her to the door and dragged her up.

KINGBULL: So it went well? I mean he fucked her?

EVANS: Oh, I'd say they were up there for close to half an hour. Billy told me about it later. He'd pumped two loads into her -- cunt first, then down her throat. Said it was the best $50 he ever spent! Of course he's fucked her probably four or five hundred times since then. Once a week. I charge $200 an hour but Billy gets a discount.

KINGBULL: I guess business really picked up after that?

EVANS: Oh yes. She was doing guys for $50 for the next three or four months. Four, five, six in an afternoon. Business picked up. People came in just to get a look at her. I got that room turned into a little apartment and started booking evenings -- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, as many as eight customers a night. I told her I was charging $100 an hour and would give her half, that I'd set her up a bank account. Any time she wanted access to it I asked her how much and gave her a few bucks. Of course the account was mine and the money was mine. In reality she was fucking for free.

KINGBULL: Tell us about a guy named Nathan Randell.

EVANS: Nathan is a real prick. He came around wanting to try out this whore I had. He ran a bunch of whores over in the slums on the other side of the river. Treated them like dirt. Rented them to gangs. Wore them out in no time. Sixty, 70 tricks a week. Quotas. He wanted to try Susan. I said she wasn't gonna work for him. He said he just wanted to fuck her. So, his money was as good as anyone else's, so he did. Once, twice, 10 times. He was really the only guy she hated to fuck. Oh, he made her cum more times than anyone. You wouldn't believe it. But he fucked her hard. I got complaints from customers downstairs because of the noise.

KINGBULL: So what did you do?

EVANS: Oh, we did some soundproofing. That fixed the problem. Nathan came back every month or so. Always trying to buy her from me for real. Like buy out her contract type of thing. John and I talked about it a lot over the years. But we hadn't done everything we wanted with her. Like the video. John had sent in a crew to install some state of the art cameras and sound equipment. You can't detect it and it's amazing quality. Covers all angles, including from the top and bottom of the bed. We were collecting that and looking to market it. That's all taken care of now. Thousands of hours of fucking that our editors have to go through.

KINGBULL: So, what are you saying? Has Mr. Randell made an offer recently?

EVANS: Oh yes. Cash. Enough for me to open another bar. John will likely just invest his.

KINGBULL: You mean you've accepted the offer?

EVANS: Yes. In fact it goes into effect this afternoon. Nathan bought her body, nothing else. That legal document has been renewed but in Nathan's name. He's her 'guardian' now. Plus, we have a contract with Nathan. He allows us to film Susan Masters as she works the streets. We have complete access to her. The idea is to create a docudrama of her life over 15 years. It will be totally raw. No blacked out video. No censored scenes. The street whore aspect of it is the end game. The final couple of years before she's finished -- worn out, used up. Nathan gets a percentage of the royalties. It will be done as a 10-part series at first. Then we'll see what the response is. Nothing like this has been tried in porn. Our market analysts say it will go over big. Cost of production is almost nothing.

KINGBULL: I have to ask this. What is she like to fuck?

EVANS: (sighs) Well, she is incredible. She has this ability to make a man cum within minutes. You pay for an hour, she'll make you cum three times. Her cunt was her best asset, but it's pretty stretched out now. Her pussy lips have become obscenely large. But fuck? Nothing like it. There will be some very happy street thugs over on the other side of town for the next while.

KINGBULL: So you'll be busy opening another bar. What happens in that room above your current establishment?

EVANS: Good question. Nathan had this idea that I train whores there. He'll send me fresh fuck meat and I'll pimp them out for a few months. Get them used to whoring and servicing Black cock. When they're ready, they'll be put out on the street. Street meat is selling big time right now, especially 'fallen' housewives.

KINGBULL: We'd sure like to follow that story.

EVANS: Any time. Just say when and you'll have a nice treat waiting for you.

KINGBULL: Deal! Now, what was the most difficult thing about training Susan Masters? There must have been one thing that took a while.

EVANS: I guess I'd have to say anal. She did become a real anal slut, but she resisted at first. I think it was psychological. I had to force her the first dozen times. But she learned. And I made it a rule when she was fucked in the ass by a customer that she take it in her mouth as soon as he pulled out of her ass. It turned guys on so much and they'd do a load in her ass and then one in her throat. Guys came back just for that.

KINGBULL: Do you feel bad in any way about selling her body to Nathan Randell? I mean any regrets thinking about her future wellbeing?

EVANS: I'm not sure what you mean. She's a whore. A piece of fuck meat. A hell of a good fuck, for sure, but I'll be breaking in new whores. You've never lived until you've taken an upright, moral, loving, compassionate woman and wife and turned her into a sex-hungry, cock-sucking, cum-drinking slut. Remember this: all women are whores, they just don't know it yet. Why would I care about what happens to a whore?

KINGBULL: There you have it folks! Wise words from Morgan Evans! Thanks for taking the time Morgan, and we'll take you up on that offer soon.

END CHAPTER

Spectator1
Spectator1
562 Followers