Interviewing a Date -- 750 Words

Story Info
She's looking for Mr Right.
841 words
3.09
11.4k
11

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors might put days and weeks of effort writing long stories, only to find most readers don't care for the scenario. Or we can quickly write these short scenes, see the reactions, and focus our time on expanding those stories the majority of you like.

In most case, these 750-word short stories are not incomplete "teasers". They can be complete stories with an ending, depending on what YOU, the reader is looking to get out of it.

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*****

"And my ex-wife just lost all interest in sex," he finished answering.

Sitting in the restaurant, after three hours, we were finishing our second bottle of wine. I have my checklist for a first date. 'Family, money, politics, religion, and sex.' I know from experience with my deceased husband and other dates, those are things you must agree on for a long-term relationship. This date seemed very compatible with those first four. He's a tall, good-looking guy with grown kids he likes, money to support himself so he won't be sponging off me, and similar politics and religious attitudes. It's now onto the important one: sex.

He added; "I wanted sex four to six times per week! But it was 'her body, her rules', and her rule was 'NO!' So, I found other options, and we divorced."

"I can't understand why women don't like sex," I said. "I WANT men to get turned on. And I enjoy the newness of other hands and body parts exploring me." Then I casually asked, "What type of porn do you watch?"

"I never said anything about watching porn," he deflected.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed at that 'red flag', calling him out. "You're a man... who wants sex... four to six times per week!... This is the Internet age, with free porn. Don't tell me you masturbate to Playboy magazines. Even I watch porn, so be honest."

"Okay," he admitted. "...I watch almost everything. But I don't like gay sex. Guy-on-guy just doesn't do it for me at all."

"Good," I said, relaxing now that he wasn't trying to lie to me. I'll forgive his implied denial as a one-off. He's probably tiptoeing around my sensitivities on our first date. "Have you ever been with two women at the same time? Or shared a woman with another guy at the same time?" I asked trying to gauge his experience and tolerance.

"No. Most women want romance and play hard-to-get games. And porn videos are just fantasies. I've never met any woman who would consider doing things like that in real life."

"But would YOU want to do things like that?" I asked. "Would you WANT two women doing you... and each other? Could you watch another man doing your girlfriend,... without freaking out?"

"Hmmm... probably," he cautiously replied.

"My fantasy is for a boyfriend who can sit back with a drink in hand and enjoy watching me with two or three other guys." I admitted.

"You want a boyfriend to humiliate," he said in a judgmental tone.

"No, it isn't like that!" I assertively corrected him. "I'm looking for a guy I can suck and fuck, and who can also enjoy watching ME have fun. I'm not looking for a guy who selfishly tries to limit me to only his own needs and desires."

"Do you have other guys you call for just sex?" he asked, a little surprised. "Or would you pick up strangers in a bar?"

"I know a few clean guys I can call when I have an itch to scratch," I admitted. "They all have other flaws... I want a longer-term boyfriend who is compatible for my daily needs. But maybe once every month or two..."

"Daily needs?" he asked in surprise.

"Yeah," I admitted a little shyly. "I enjoy sex! And I miss my first husband being there whenever I wanted. But you need to be able to handle ALL my needs too, and that includes whenever I want more...." and I paused, giving him a stern, controlling stare. "I'm tired of trying to appease judgmental guys,... holding myself back,... guys who just want to own me! I'm not a feminist OR a man's piece of property! But I want, what I want, and not just what some insecure, domineering man or woman says I should want! Can you handle that?"

"I think so," he said, again somewhat cautiously.

"We'll see," I said smiling.

"So, where do we go from here?" he asked.

"Right now? My place, so I can see what you've got," I confidently replied.

He signaled the waitress for the check, and looked back at me, asking "Is seven inches enough?"

"Four to six times per week? Oh, yeah," I said with a smile. "But I'll wear you out in a few months, then we'll start with my girlfriend, Lucy. A month or two after that, you'll watch me with Darren. He's bigger than seven inches, but he lives with his parents."