All Comments on 'Interviewing a Date -- 750 Words'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
16GaDouble16GaDouble2 months ago

Fun story. Good tag line.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The answer would have been "NO"! Who knows how many STD's she already has and will collect in the near future? She's the walking definition of a cheap slut.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nope, not my thing

someoneothersomeoneother2 months ago

Plaudits for a different take. A very different lifestyle.

goodshoes2goodshoes22 months ago

How to be a cuck in 750 words.

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

Love the upfront conversation. She knows what she wants.

But, can he handle it?

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly2 months ago

her statement that she wants what she wants would have been Date OVER for me

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a short story about a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to ask for it. I've shared all my women, but I would like to feel secure when I do. This woman doesn't seem to be very loving so far or into communication, At least she is Honest. Interesting situation. thanks, for the effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wasn't worth the five minutes I wasted reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Or...how about a much better ending...

You want a boyfriend to humiliate," he said in a judgmental tone.

"No, it isn't like that!" I assertively corrected him. "I'm looking for a guy I can suck and fuck, and who can also enjoy watching ME have fun. I'm not looking for a guy who selfishly tries to limit me to only his own needs and desires." "So you want a guy who lets you be selfish and fuck around on him, under the idiotic notion of a big turn on for him too?" The slut began to feel a bit uncomfortable. She could control many men, but this one seemed to have character and backbone, something she hadn't been around in a while.

"I think you're judging me" she spat back. "You bet I am," he replied, "I need to know what I'm getting into just as much as you. BTW, who did your husband die?" Her hair began to stand on end. "Suddenly." was her only response. "Well, your name is Angie Simpson, and unless I miss my guess, your husband's first name was Pau." Now her palms were beginning to sweat. "About two years ago, I saw a picture in the paper of a woman that looked a hell of a lot like you in a story about a shooting death. If I'm not mistaken, hubby came home, found you with two guys and proceeded to beat the shit out of both of them. One of them had a hidden gun and after taking an ass whipping, he crawled over to it and shot poor Pal dead. Apparently, he died defending the honor of a cheating skank slut whore." He said this last line as he was standing up. He tossed a fifty on the table. "This should cover two cups of coffee and whatever your charge for an hour. I'm temped to ask for change since you didn't get under the table and blow me, but I'm guessing you need to turn as many tricks per night as possible. So long bitch, lose my number."

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hoping you come in last place in the 750 word project.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Made me smile. 👍. Short and sweet to the point

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

HELL, NO!!!!

Kabe1957Kabe19572 months ago

I’d like a bit more plot, but 750 words IS very limiting.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fem/Dom agitprop gets a 1. The cucks need to leave LW.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Where has she been all of my life?????

NutbutterbishNutbutterbish2 months ago

Whoohoo! Hot story execution.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love it. She is the total packzge. Totally self absorbed slut that is proud of the fact she needs a ladder to kiss’s snakes ass. He on the other hand is a perfect match for a woman who loves sex but not being a who’re. Now to the writing. Very well presented without judgement. Just your everyday written scene that appeals to the guy who doesn’t want a relationship but a fuck toy with no strings. The story never goes off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She sounds like a slut with her Ex's money...

MartyMartiniMartyMartini2 months ago

Back to her place for a fast fuck and then to hit the road never to look back!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You've kinda gone bonkers on the 750-word thing lately and not to the good side of it. The format is a difficult one to master and trying so many times waters down the final product.

BoxerR100BoxerR1002 months ago

Hahaha..I loved it. Great job..well done!

Lifestyle66Lifestyle662 months agoAuthor

There are a few of you commenters who need to spend more time READING what we actually write, and less time making your biased assumptions.

Comments like "using the EX's money" and others missed what I actually wrote:

"I know from experience with my deceased husband and other dates, ..."

She's not divorced. She's a widow. And nothing in the story suggests she and her first husband weren't happy. And with her attitude in this story, it's more likely her first husband knew and approved of her like this, too.

So, slow down, try to hold off judgments, and learn to enjoy life a little more.

usaretusaret2 months ago

Perhaps him, but not me.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice2 months ago

Okay story, 3 stars, as I had trouble being a cheerleader for the main character, and I like stories to revolve around a character I can root for. This story did not have that for me, but might be a winner for those with different tastes.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So on her first date she basically tells her date she is going to fuck around on him make him sit there and watch her get fucked over and over and then occasionally give him a mercy fuck every now again. Yeah sounds like a cunt whore for all cucks dreams. Why do writers insist on writing pathetic wimp cuck stories. 1☆

MobinMobin2 months ago

The thing about this one is she is upfront about what she wants. She asks him if he can handle it and doesn't say yes or no but that he thinks so. All this seems realistic and makes sense. Would love to see part two with Lucy. The part three with Darren. the see where they are. To be there is a huge difference to hot wife and cuckholding. Often it is lumped together. Hot wives don't put down their SO. Maybe she tries a new guy who tries to talk shit and gets kicked out.

tralan69ertralan69er2 months ago

Different, but not finished.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I believe the healthiest way to start a relationship is for people to be equals in determining its nature, no matter who eventually ends up on the top or bottom or if one of the partners has the right to go outside the relationship for more/different/better sex. Both partners should be getting what they need, and hopefully a lot of what they desire.

Unlike most first dates, she was prepared to try to get what she wanted. He was not. At this point, she might be able to lead him down the garden path to a whole new world of sex. But while it might be fun for a while, it might not be what he wants in a long-term relationship. We have no idea what we really wants, other than more sex than he was getting. And maybe he’s not sure what he wants, either. It would have been a more satisfying ending if they had discovered that they were that “match made in Heaven.”

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She sounds needy and clingy. She is clingy in her need for a constant man who is available at will (hers). She is needy for a man who will put up with her stepping out when she is bored with the guy she clings to, "I miss my first husband being there whenever I wanted. But you need to be able to handle ALL my needs too, and that includes whenever I want more...."

She wouldn't tolerate him taking the same stance she has. If he said he was going to have his own stable of women on the side she would probably hack up a hairball!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If buster2u gives it 10 blazing stars it's a HARD NO for me! This woman is delusional. She thinks all men get off on two women at once, no. She thinks all men should be content to watch the sex show his LIFE PARTNER is performing in front of him with one, two, or more other men. That too is a HARD NO.

This woman is ranting about men but then she goes berserk with "I enjoy sex! And I miss my first husband being there whenever I wanted. But you need to be able to handle ALL my needs too, and that includes whenever I want more...." and I paused, giving him a stern, controlling stare. "I'm tired of trying to appease judgmental guys,... holding myself back,... guys who just want to own me! I'm not a feminist OR a man's piece of property! But I want, what I want, and not just what some insecure, domineering man or woman says I should want! Can you handle that?" WOW! Talk about insecure, domineering, controlling, self centered, judgemental, and plain old selfish!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She’s likely mentally ill - along with a host of other personality disorders. She paints other people as being weak - those who would reject her narcissistic sexual tendencies. Yet, what takes more inner strength? An “anything goes” type of multi-partner sexual lifestyle? Or, one of disciplined fidelity and loyalty to one person? Also, she demonstrates her ignorance of the mind of the single man who will agree to just about anything she wants if he gets to bed her. Truthfully, a bitch with a body count as high as hers likely is will never land a high value man. Women like her are for fucking. Not for marrying.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

At least she appears to be honest about her needs. He seems reluctant and will only get hurt. Sounds like an open relationship but does he get to do more than just watch?

Lifestyle66Lifestyle662 months agoAuthor

Some readers leaving comments are missing the details:

"I know from experience with my deceased husband ..."

"I'm looking for a guy I can suck and fuck, and who can also enjoy watching ME have fun."

"...I want a longer-term boyfriend who is compatible for my daily needs. But maybe once every month or two..."

"I miss my first husband being there whenever I wanted."

"But I'll wear you out in a few months, then we'll start with my girlfriend, Lucy. A month or two after that, you'll watch..."

She needs him for DAILY sex, and just once every month or so watching her getting more!

It seems some guys are intimidated by a real horny woman!

OmenainenOmenainen2 months ago

What is this world coming to, you wrote something I kind of liked! Thank you for participating in my event.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Three Piddling Little Stars from me. I had to chuckle at Anon's comment about Buster's Ten Big ones. Seriously, this one just doesn't do it for me. Not awful, but close.

Three stars

JPB NOT BOB

Burner70Burner702 months ago

Cum in her and dump the tramp

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Buster and Ic69hunter say it’s just another cuck story. I agree with them.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20102 months ago

I sort of get the story, yes, widowed and she loves sex.!Wants a steady partner in her life who she will satisfy. But occasionally , once a month or two she wants more. She’s upfront and honest about what she wants and is looking for. That’s a good thing when first meeting someone, honesty straight from the start.

But,,when meeting someone in the beginning, even someone seemingly upfront and ‘honest’ people tend to sell themselves and like any sort of sale your going to stress the pro’ and maybe lessen the cons. Also e we hen you first meet someone you don’t know initially if they’re telling the truth, an odd white lie or outright trying to sell a lie.

She’s selling a single guy a ‘sex seven days a week and I’ll wear you out’ dream with a ‘bit occasionally, once a month or two’…. Can he trust it’s once or twice a month or will it become twice a month, once a week, two or three times a week? Will he in time spend most his time watching and settling for the once a week sex a lot of guys end up with in long term relationships or marriage,

But the main thumbs down was it was all ‘ what I want’ what I need’ There’s nothing said or asked about what HE wants, needs or expects from the relationship. She’s wanting multiple extra men, is he ‘allowed’ multiple women?

She offers experience with other women but they seem to be experiences where she’s also actively involved but in her experience with other men she wants him to sit with a drink and watch? I understand SOME men like watching but to me he’ll get little from her experiences sexually where she’ll get a hell of a lot more.

She doesn’t want to be controlled or dictated too but starts a potential relationship telling him what he’s to do. To the point she fixes him with a controlling stare??

Some guys may fancy a relationship where the wife is in control but, no thanks I’m not buying what your selling sir (or Madam)

AstordatairAstordatair2 months ago

Yep! That does it. If she's open and honest with the guy from the start, and if she agrees that the guy should have the same liberty, that might as well work! I think every couple should decide for themselves what kind of relationship they want, without abiding by the one-size-fits-all rules that are too often seen as the ultimate moral paradigm.

KingCuddleKingCuddle15 days ago

I don't believe her. But I like her openness!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES