Intimacy with a Stranger

Story Info
Jason enjoys that "girlfriend experience" with an Asian lady.
1.6k words
4.33
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A number of years ago, I was single. It was before my long term relationship with my dear Julie began. Although this incredible union enlightened a lot of hidden fantasies in both of us, which we turned to reality, that relationship did not survive. So once again, I am a single man.

Back in the earlier days, I admit to utilising the services of escort agencies who rented out rooms for so called 'ladies of the night' in motels. But in reality they were students desperate for extra monies for tuition fees etc. I fondly remember one such encounter with an Asian girl. I wasn't sure of her nationality. She may have been Japanese. I don't even remember any name but she was very beautiful and elegant, not the sort of young lady you would expect to be working in this type of work, having to please strangers for money. This story is written based on how it happened and what was said.

So when I first laid my eyes on her, upon knocking on the motel door, I was pleasantly surprised and of course elated that she was very attractive. You know how it is, these things are "hit and miss" not knowing whether the girl you spoke to was as described in their newspaper advertisement as such. I had already developed a semi erection and upon seeing her, I was getting rather hard and needless to say keen couldn't wait to experience this Asian delicacy.

She requested I pay first, which I thought was standard and asked if I wanted a shower. I declined as I had one just after finishing a workout at the gym but needed to use her bathroom.

When I came out she was taking her clothes off and stood there creating a beautiful silhouette of her slim petite form in the room light. Surprisingly she was still wearing her bra and panties. I quickly take my clothing off. Embarrassingly, I was already hard as I sat back on her bed head rest. She immediately came over adopting the classic position to my right. Her hand straight away lightly held my stiff erection. It was heaven. Even better she then placed her lips onto mine. I couldn't believe it, I always thought that would be a no no, kissing a patron. I think she liked me. It really felt like real girlfriend experience. I throbbed uncontrollably. I sense she knew what she was doing to me. Another minute, I could have explode unexpectedly if she continued kissing me. She then takes her bra off. exposing her beautiful perky breast. I begin to speak to her.

"Are you a student?" I queried.

She just nodded her head and smiles beautifully.

I look at her exposed perky tits, I had to touch them with my left hand. I wanted to suck those hard nipples but I was already too aroused, so I quickly changed position allowing her to lie back. Instead of taking my time and kissing her before working my way down, I immediately pulled her panties off revealing her small hairy bush. By now I couldn't help myself as I pushed her legs wide apart before spreading open her pussy exposing her moist vulva and protruding clitoris. The unfamiliar musky scent of her Asian pussy drifts into my nostrils. It was incredible intoxicating. I put my hand to my mouth licking my fingers before touching her soft delicate folds of her vulva. She stares at me and giggles delightfully as I did just that. Then wasting no time went down on her.

The mesmerising taste and scent of her unfamiliar vulva literally excited me too much. I had to stop before I blew it and quickly changed position again. This time we changed to the sixty-nine position. I spread her pussy open from behind and she quickly rolled a rubber over my stiff erection before bobbing her head up and down rapidly while making much sucking sound. I was once again getting an incredible view of her vulva and began licking but the pleasure once again made throbbed excitedly to the point of near orgasm too quickly. So I didn't have a choice but to insert myself in her after she turned around above me. I wanted to fuck her. So I fucked her rapidly and in a matter of seconds it was all too much as I came hard. Damn I just didn't last and my 30mins was nearly up. Though incredible, I wanted it to last longer.

She gives me some tissues so I could clean up. She watches me and I felt the need to be with her longer, so I ask her.

"Do you see anyone else next?"

She politely shakes her head, so I ask to be with her for another 30mins. She of course was happy to accept my hard earned money. Actually I was a poor law student who worked at a city cafe after uni. but I wasn't going to tell her that.

This time I wanted "the real girlfriend experience." I wanted to get to know her. Once again I sat back on her bed head rest and she moves to my right, sitting upright right next to me. Actually I wanted her to masturbate me. As she hugged close, she again began to kiss me while lightly stroking me slowly hardening penis. In fact I was hardening more quickly at the thoughts of her finishing me off despite having just cum. I began asking her personal questions.

"What are studying?"

"Er...Art history." She quietly speaks with a sweet smile.

In my mind, I knew she must be a romantic. Then I asked the most obvious next question.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

She blushes a little before shaking her head.

I think she didn't want to say so. I think I got her. Either he knows and consents to what she is doing or he doesn't even know. Either way it was rather a turn on if she had a boyfriend actually. I just want to experience how she is.

But I did notice something, she began stroking more intimately with her finger tips back and forth over my now hard erection as I spoke to her. It was arousing her. It was turn on knowing I maybe arousing her. Then I asked her another question.

"Do you like touching a man?"

Again it elicits a slight blushing appearance on her beautiful face. And once again her lightly stroking became more gentle massaging with her finger tips. I was really turning myself on as I can see her excitement via how she touched me. Then I continued teasing her.

"Can you hold me just like you hold your boyfriend." I breath excitedly.

Then I reached out to hold her left breast, manipulating the warm soft flesh, before putting my mouth over the bright red areola developing around her stiffening nipple. I can smell the sexual arousal on her skin. Then I hear the soft quiet moaning from her lips.

She began to stroke slowly as she gripped me. I placed my hand over her right hand, encouraging her to stroke faster.

"Faster...faster." I encouraged her.

It elicits a smirk across her pretty face. She begins biting her lower lip. I can hear her breathing pick up. Oh god this was hot.

"You like to watch a man cum?...yeah." I teased.

And sure enough her stroking speed picks up with her breathing. And hearing her soft moans was pleasurable to the ears.

She begins kissing me, further enhancing our intimacy.

"You like to kiss?... yeah? oh yeahh faster." I encouraged her again.

"Oh yeah...I want to watch you masturbate me...oh yeahhh faster." I spoke more rapidly between heavy breathes. "Just how you like to do it...yeah."

I began slowly pumping my pelvis up to meet her hand. The feeling was indescribable.

Again I held her right hand, encouraging her to masturbate me faster. Again it elicits a hot smirk on her face. turning her red faced and I was loving it. It was clear to me she felt embarrassed masturbating another male like this, it was something reserved for intimate couples.

"This how you like to masturbate a man...maybe a boyfriend yeahh." I teased again between my excited breathes. Surprisingly she lets out a soft moan upon hearing me. She was very much aroused by my teasing.

Oh my god she was good, really hot. I can feel myself begin to cum. The feeling at this point the best.

"Faster...faster." I begged her.

And she did not disappoint. Her soft slender fingers gripped firmly and she goes crazy. Her right hand a blur. Suddenly that distinctive sound is heard. She moans excitedly as I stared into the beautiful face. Her face blushing red. Her eyes bright with lust. Her breathing panting excitedly. Then I announce to her.

"I'm cumming...I'm cumming." As I moaned in sheer pleasure, thrusting my pelvis up and letting out that final breath of resignation. The feeling incredible at this point.

I grabbed her face, passionately kissing her as I begin to orgasm, such was the pleasure. She squeals excitedly and then let her face go as I explode everywhere. She continues the furious stroking, the look on her face priceless as I moan loudly as I came. I close my eyes to feel and experience it all. In seconds she slows down, then the sensation of her tongue running over my belly and chest as she licked up the warm cum. It was an intimate finish to one of the best handjobs I have experienced.

That is how I got "yellow fever." I found myself attractive to beautiful Asian women. I asked for a number but she declined but I gave her mine anyway. Weeks later, I try contacting the original number on the advertisement but she had already gone. That's when I pursuit Julie, a beautiful Vietnamese lady after her relationship ended. She helped fulfil a lot of my fantasies during our subsequent years together. God bless her.