Intimate Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I had a pocket book full of phone numbers, of willing sluts eager to please me. This affliction of mine... if that's what was the correct terminology, has caused me over the years to 'wander' somewhat. My dad kicked me out of home and I think that bitch Mary-Jane, his secretary had something to do with it. Dear old dad found out I was screwing her so that was the end of me! I had a feeling she was doing him too, but I wasn't real sure. I'm the same age as Jack and seeing him with a beautiful girl, ready to settle down had me scratching my head. Maybe it was time for me to settle too, because, no matter how many sluts I bedded, there was no lasting satisfaction. It's like I needed something more, someone more permanent, and someone more... interesting.

That crack about my javelin was funny and witty. Jill was amazing, smart, and cute, and my most favorite trait of all; she was submissively shy around me in private. I discovered this on occasion when Jack left us to get drinks or to go to the men's room. I'd tease her or say something sexy and she'd go all giggly and look away embarrassed.

Of course I gradually took more and more liberties. On the dance floor one night I pushed up her little skirt and enjoyed the feel of her upper thighs and the lower rolls of her beautiful buttocks. She whined that future hubby might see us but not once did she pull back or slap me away. I knew I owned her then. Pansy Jack had lost his girl!

The badgering and incessant sexy e-mails wore her down.

>Hi babe, you're looking sexy today<

>How do you know, you can't see what I'm wearing!<

>I just know, because you always want to look good for me<

>Not just for you, for Jack as well<

>And for me?<

>Yeah<

>Yeah<

>Take them off. I don't like you wearing them<

>Why<

>Because I said so, now do as you're told. I don't want to have to put you over my knee and warm that pretty bum of yours with my hand<

>You're kidding!<

>I never kid, now have you done it?<

>Yes<

>Good girl, no panties today. We'll talk later<

Little chats like that kept her on the boil. Anticipation was the key. Patience and constant prodding would eventually bring her to me. Of course my plan worked and when I heard the knock on that hotel suite door my heart smiled and my grin throbbed. Well, anyway... you get my drift.

She was stunning clothed but perfection nude. Yes, she was amazing. Jilly's long legs swept upward to toned thighs and precisely proportioned hips. She was neatly trimmed and the auburn hair at her sex appeared a shade lighter, almost blonde compared to the cascading curly waterfall bouncing about her shoulders and framing her beautiful but anxious face. She nervously flicked at a coiled tendril of spiraled curl from covering one sparkling eye. Her narrow waist hour glassed upward drawing my own eyes to those perfect mounds. They were tits worthy of Venus. They say a handful is perfect and although I have big hands, hers rated a ten. As I examined those slightly upward pointed and conical breasts topped with red capped areola that blended to similar colored nipples I realized that the arbitrary scale of 'one to ten' was flawed with certain inadequacy. I lifted the left tit gently, almost reverently and the siren shook with arousal. Firm and weighty, soft and pliable; they were all a man could ever wish for. Jill's eyes blinked up at me, having watched as I gently stroked a thumb over one taught nub. She sought approval. I could only nod, speech had deserted me.

Did I mention her physical presence, her scent, her shampoo and perfume? Flowers wafting in a spring breeze as the ocean lapped at squeaky sand. She overcame me. Her shy smile reduced me to a trembling blob of uselessness.

As I took my pleasure that night I occasionally shook my head as if to confirm reality. Looking down at that precisely carved heart shaped bum as it oscillated before me had me gasping and clinging to the edge of some hallucinate cliff.

I knew with certainty that night that there would never be another woman like this one... not ever.

I'd found the one in a trillion, but that scared me, because, for the first time in my life I realized I felt inferior to a female. That's not to say I showed it. I treated her exactly how she liked to be treated, hard, commanding, forcefully and dominantly... and she loved it! But I was smitten. She owned me...

It was during that third time we'd met up in the hotel. I was lying beside the naked nymph sucking in air and seeing stars. She crawled over and placed her head on my chest, but looked downward at my spent manhood, prodding it like a child might poke at a dead wet jellyfish with a gnarly chunk of driftwood.

"What's the matter big boy; did the little girl tucker you out?" She giggled and the movement of her wild hair across my bare chest had me twitching. Her sweet smell was nauseating. "Come on, wake up little man!" More prodding and lifting ensued. The sex creature from planet exotica dropped her prey, realizing it was out for the count and turned her head up to me and smiled. That smile would melt icecaps. "So, I'm getting married next week, and I guess this is it?" She pouted.

The fact she asked it as a question had me grinning. "No baby, I'll never give you up. If I had my way I'd stop the wedding, but I know how much Jack means to you."

Actually I wasn't sure at all. I knew she sort of loved him, and she'd tried to explain previously that her love for him had nothing to do with the sex she had with me. Now I knew firsthand what it was like to have meaningless sex for the sake of simple gratification and fun, but things had changed for me. I was in love! For the first time in my life I had real feelings for a woman.

Perhaps I was getting old, growing mushy and soft. Whatever the reason was, this woman had pounded down my fortress walls and demanded entrance.

"I won't let you marry him, I'll abduct you and keep you in a dungeon and fuck you stupid every day!"

Jill laughed and kissed my left nipple.

"Now that sounds pretty appealing. But I will be marrying Jack and that's the end of it. So baby, what are we going to do?"

It was totally obvious my girl wanted this to continue, but how?

"Well, firstly I'll let you marry the wimp but there will be a penalty to pay." I grabbed a fistful of that amazing silk hair and pulled her up close to me. She didn't resist and her soft lips met mine and those hard nipples dragged begrudgingly across my hairy chest like set jellies over a washboard. She chuckled.

"So lover, what's the penalty... I like penalties." She whispered and licked my nose.

"The penalty is, you have to fuck me first on your wedding night." Her shock ripped the smirk from her face. My own grin hurt.

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope."

"But how?"

"Benzodiazepine."

"What the hell's that?"

"Sleeping tablets... I just happen to have some. I'll slip it into his drink and he'll sleep like a baby... all night."

"Oh... do you really think it will work?" She looked up from beneath those auburn lashes and I could see the twinkle reflected in those startling green eyes, albeit masked by her expression of fake horror. I smiled and shoved her back down to my revived jellyfish. Jill giggled and went to work.

****

As soon as I'd slipped the crushed tablets into Jack's drink, I urged him to scull it, announcing that his new wife awaited him upstairs. Jack looked a bit frantic and a touch distressed, as if uncertain he'd meet expectations. He'd already drunk to much and I seriously doubted his ability to do the job. I chuckled inwardly. Don't worry old friend your lovely wife won't be disappointed! We'd spent ten minutes in the bar on Jill's insistence, suggesting she wanted a little time to freshen up and prepare for her 'lover'. At least that's what Jack thought! She was indeed at that moment preparing for her lover, only I was the lover! She had strict instructions to remain dressed in her wedding dress and bridal apparel, reattach the veil and remove the silk panties. I was buzzing with hot anticipation! Jack was beginning to appear vacant, so I put an arm around him and literally dragged him up to the room. Yeah, he'd already had a lot to drink tonight.

Jill met us at the door looking absolutely stunning in white lace. She fussed guiltily over her husband helping him to sit whilst I removed the cushion seating from the two couches and laid them out on the floor. The second he fell asleep I stripped Jack of his suit leaving only his boxer shorts. I laid him on the cushions and Jill covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead softly, whispering that she loved him. And I admit her demeanor bore nothing short of pure love.

But she needed the sex, and her libido had conquered.

She stood, turned to me and nervously smiled. She appeared uncomfortable and to overcome her anxiety she tried for levity.

"Well lover, do you take this bride, to be..."

That was as far as she got with her silly sweet vow. I yelled "I do!" and attacked her, lifted the veil and hungrily dueled her tongue with mine. We fell back onto the bed in a ruffle of displaced lace and silk. Jill soon lost her hesitancy, laughed and returned the fervor with equal tenacity, wrapping her white stocking clad legs around my waist and crossing her white heeled feet in a death knot. Perhaps I could have and should have been more tentative to her needs, but the night was young! I grabbed at my belt but she swiftly slapped my hands away and furiously attended the task. She could have completed the job quicker with her teeth; such was her shocking haste and resultant fumbling grabbing attempts to release both belt and buttons.

I laughed and she cursed the zip. I never knew zips had mothers! God it hurt when she reefed it free! She was scrambling with her lace and silk, pulling the layers high enough to allow access. Holding me in one hand, and her skirts in the other, she peered down, centered me and bucked her pelvis savagely.

I guessed foreplay to be unnecessary!

Sex that night was an alien thing, born of the cosmos. The added knowledge that her husband laid comatose on the floor beneath us seemed to add fuel to her fire. She would look down at him lovingly and bounce higher, scream louder and yell harder! Her orgasms were almost continuous planet killers! This, for me was pure sex of the highest order and I guessed it was the same for Jill.

This girl was born to give her body to another and born to receive pleasure in return. I considered myself fit and enduring but Jill belittled me. Bathed in sweat, panting in exhaustion, she'd be furiously cranking me back to life, desperate to go again. It was four in the fucking morning before I finally passed out. I could feel her hammering on my chest calling me pathetic! My fuzzy vision took in this mostly nude wild thing still wearing her veil, suspender belt and stockings, shaking me violently and extolling my uselessness before unconsciousness finally consumed me.

****

CHAPTER 5.

JACK.

My nurse smiled a smile that suggested she truly cared. It wasn't a fake plastic teeth gritted smile like the one you receive from people pretending to be pleasant, no her smile radiated warmth that spoke of true friendship.

I'd learned that Kathy had cared for me for three years, ever since starting at the care facility. Of course others alternated shifts with her, but Kathy was my main 'day' carer and along with one other patient, I was her main charge. It was her angelic face that I first sighted when I groped my way back into this world; a world that had left me in its trail.

Kathy was beautiful, radiant and was dark skinned like some deep green jade. She wore her hair tight and coiffed but I could imagine how she might look with those tight curls streaming down over her petite shoulders. Big dark brown eyes shone down as she gently washed my nakedness with a warm wet cloth. This beautiful creature had applied this loving care to me twice daily for her entire employment. I failed to understand how she could possibly enjoy washing a vegetable like me but she just chuckled playfully and then ran the cloth over my exposed groin.

"Maybe I like touching you, and watching to see if your body reacts to my touch." She smiled. "It did you know, and that's why I knew you weren't lost."

I felt sensation... and shuddered.

More attention followed her smirk. "I lived everyday with the expectation that you'd wake up and smile at me... and then you did!" Her expression then went suddenly wooden. "But now I'm sad because you'll be going home soon, and I'll lose you. You've been a part of my life for so long now..." A tear pushed its way from beneath one of those long thick black lashes. She clasped my hand and I tried to smile but I wanted to cry with her.

I'd never really known this angel, but I realized in that moment that she had been my guardian for many years and even though I'd only just recently 'physically' met her, I'd known her spirit for a very long time. We were inadvertently bonded.

Kathy was a part of who I was now, and that thought made me very sad. I should have been ecstatic that I was going home but instead I gripped her hand and blinked away my own sorry tears.

"Thank you beautiful, for caring for me, and for believing in me."

Big fat tears scrolled a lazy path down her shiny dark cheeks. "Hey, you're welcome; I was just doing my job." She tried to smile. Her teeth were amazing, so white and perfect. Of course her statement was bullshit. Just doing a job did not involve the deep belief and love she had obviously shown me on a daily and continuous basis. That certainly was not a part of her job description.

No, this beautiful girl was someone very special.

****

It goes without saying that two weeks after arriving home a taxi pulled up in the driveway. Jill pushed my wheel chair out onto the porch and together we watched as Kathy struggled and tugged her suitcases up the steps grinning from ear to ear. I guessed her age at 25 although it was difficult to judge. This day she was out of uniform, and the light sundress accentuated her lovely figure and she looked so innocently young.

At a guess I'd say 5'4", her bum was a little full and her breasts a little under done, but the overall package was perfect. Her hair was down today and the light breeze wafted the fine tight curls as they bounced. Long chocolate brown legs shuffled on flat white sandals as she hauled at the luggage.

"Hello Angel." My smile hurt my cheeks. She dropped the cases, leaped forward and entwined herself in my arms, bending to plant a kiss on my cheek.

"Hello Mr Stevens, Mrs Stevens, it's so good to be here!" Kathy appeared giddy with excitement and went to shake Jill's hand but my wife pulled her in for a hug and back pat. "This house is amazing!" Her eyes darted about in giddy anticipation.

"It's really good to have you here Kathy. My husband very much appreciates all your efforts to help him recover. I too thank you from the depths of my heart." They kissed cheeks and I felt their connection. Unbelievably I had two beautiful women who cared for me, even though I was a broken thing, and now pretty much worthless.

Having Kathy on board would free up Jill from the mundane tasks of caring for me, washing me and helping me with my toilet needs. That day when I left hospital I had asked Kathy if she'd like to be my full time nurse and I threw out an outrageous sum of money to entice her, to be my live in carer and then crossed my fingers. She didn't hesitate, screamed out 'yes!' and gave two weeks' notice that same day, the very day I was wheeled out in my new wheelchair to finally depart for home and resume my 'interrupted' life.

****

Home hadn't changed all that much other than there were now three other people living here. Yes, I'd come to terms with the fact that my wife had bedded another man in my absence and that their union had produced two beautiful children. That man just happened to be my best friend, a man I'd known from my childhood. Of course my memory and thought processes were still scattered to the winds, but I do vaguely remember Carl from around the time of our marriage. I remembered him as being a little loud mouthed, over confident and charismatic. That same man was now very quiet and reserved. I suspected a secret, but we didn't talk much.

Carl was currently working on a project in another state and had been gone for two days. I'd watched Jill kiss him goodbye, and watching them locked in embrace stirred unfathomable feelings within me. Yes, there was the expected jealousy but also there was something more, something that frightened me. It turned me on and that strange sense of deja vu swept over me again.

When I'd first returned home Jill had set up a specially equipped bedroom with hand rails and a lift crane and special needs apparatus in the newly converted downstairs den. Carl had constructed a large adjoining open plan en-suite bathroom so that I now had a self-contained living and bedroom area.

But the elephant in the room remained.

Jill had of course introduced me to her children in the hospice and I can't tell you how strange it felt to shake the hands of your wife's beautiful kids. The eldest, Jessica, was almost five years old, blonde and blue eyed just like Carl, whilst the younger girl, Jade, was auburn haired and green eyed like her mother, only hers were really dark green and her hair was not quite so red, more strawberry blonde. Every aspect of her countenance suggested this child would one day be every bit as beautiful as her mother. They were both perfect female specimens and in some self-downing way I was glad they held no resemblance to me.

But what did all this mean to my marriage?

Complexities existed. Jill had signed a Prenup happily, knowing realistically that circumstances change and marriages fail. She claimed that it was only right to sign the agreement, considering half my wealth was family fortune and, as she laughed playfully; she was a self-confessed gold digger. I knew she loved me; that was without question, but she was also a realist. So, in the event of my accidental or natural death, my fortune passed to my heir or in default to my younger brother, who by the way hated me. Being second in line was never pleasing and in his mind totally unacceptable. My parents had both succumbed to cancer in their sixties within a year of each other. They had married late in life and Dad was forty when I was born. My only brother, Ben, had only visited me once in hospital, and that's when I was still comatose. Kathy told me his visit was brief and that he asked only one question... 'Is he going to live?' He was a vulture, circling the carcass. I'm glad Kathy was present at the time because I feared he'd unplug my life support! Some written application had been made by him as to allowing me to die 'peacefully' and shutting off my machine. Jill vehemently rejected the proposal and claimed that I was breathing 'naturally'. That claim was challenged and my machine was momentarily disconnected. Thank god my lungs kept breathing and my brain had responded to my desire to live! So I lived another day! It still didn't stop my greedy brother from further applying to the medical board to have me terminated... the fucking bastard!

Anyway, the Prenup stipulated that on the event of my accidental death, Jill would receive a generous living allowance of one million a year for the rest of her life. It was nothing really, and at least she'd survive, but she wouldn't be living in this mansion or driving an Aston Martin Vanquish! If we'd had kids, then the full inheritance would be available to a boy at age 21 and in the event of having only girls, at age 30 for the eldest. Of course, you may remember that I've been told I can't have kids, so my brother or his oldest boy would likely be the ultimate benefactor... if I died of old age or whatever. I'm sure my caring brother and his piranha family were all rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the news of my passing. I guess I'd fucked up their party! At least for a while.