Intimate Gifts from Strangers Pt. 01

Story Info
Cum fetish taken to seedy and depraved new lows.
2.4k words
4.32
11.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OpenMouth
OpenMouth
204 Followers

Disclaimer: I in no way advocate or endorse the risky behaviour exhibited by the narrator. This is fantasy and a fetish for depravity itself and although unrealistic to assume the narrator would indulge himself to this degree it nevertheless remains possible, and to my mind, exciting.

_______________________________________________________________

Sunday morning is the most productive time for my harvest. I'm very careful not to kill the golden goose, to not be seen here or leave evidence of having been here.

It's over a gate - fresh tyre tracks by the gate are always a good sign - and through a clearing in the woods. At this point I usually become aware of my arousal, my raised heart rate. Maybe I'll be disappointed, as I was last week, but the anticipation and excitement is a kind of reward in itself.

I approach the barn quietly, listening for signs of human activity, but all's quiet. Round the back and through the doorway; it still has an intact roof, meaning my eyes need to acclimatise to the scene. The old mattress, empty drink cans, and... there! I can hear my own breathing as I see my prize, its pink latex form lying abandoned, discarded with a lack of thought inversely proportional to the strength with which it's coveted by its new owner. I note with joy, however, that it wasn't discarded before its erstwhile user could make a generous deposit in it.

**********************************************************************************************************

This particular interest has been several months in the making. Initially I was disgusted by my own depravity at having even conceived of the idea. I suppressed thoughts of it for some time until I happened to overhear a conversation in a pub - Someone was laughing about an abandoned barn just out of the village, where local teenagers were regularly going to fuck, and smoke a bit of weed. I managed to glean enough information to determine the approximate geographical location, and decided to take a look. Approaching the gateway on foot the next evening I realised there was a Fiesta with a young couple in it, with loud music playing. I had carried on walking, slightly disappointed, but as I walked I thought it through - the lad had taken his girl to the gateway with a view to fucking her in the barn. She was maybe a little reluctant but I told myself he would talk her round.

I couldn't sleep that night. Fevered semi-wake dreams meant I grabbed a few unsatisfying, disjointed hours; my almost constant erection demanded attention too, and I somehow managed to avoid giving it too much of that attention. It being May, shortly after first light I set off back to the gate. It did occur to me that the car might still be there, complete with sleeping teenagers but it was quiet and I soon found the barn. It was how I imagined it. Someone had dragged over a filthy mattress, there were takeaway wrappers and improvised ashtrays. But I also realised that I'd hit the jackpot at the first attempt, because there on the mattress was the item that had been the object of my obsession for the past few weeks - a freshly filled and discarded condom.

I looked over my shoulder, then actually went back outside, scanning the woods and path, listening. Satisfied that I was alone, I approached the mattress and kneeled next to the condom. An involuntary, whisper escaped me. "Ohh, yeah... mmm." I could feel my heart racing, affecting my breathing, and I forced myself to stabilise and calm. I knew what I was going to do, I'd masturbated for so long and so many times imagining this tableau. I slowly picked it up by the rim, and dangled the heavy, closed end into the open palm of my other hand, still not quite believing what I was doing. I calmed my breathing again, listening for company. All quiet. I inspected it and saw a smear of menstrual blood - it smelt strongly of the girl's ripe young cunt. I touched my tongue to it and tasted the familiar tang. I licked at the coating, my saliva softening the dried juices and further releasing the smell and taste. My cock, rigid for some time now, deposited a surge of precum into my underwear. How desperately I wanted to stroke myself off!

I put the teat end of the Durex into my mouth and sucked gently, savouring the residue of the girl's pleasure, imagining the little slag on the mattress with her legs wide apart, or on her hands and knees with her top and push-up bra undone or off and little pert B cups (some of these girls are well built - maybe she had plump C or even D cup boobs) being sucked and fondled by her inexpert boyfriend as he fucked her eager young pussy. I wondered if the last night's hesitation had been due to her menstrual cycle, her reserve and self-consciousness finally overcome by feeling the length and hardness of his cock through his pants, and imagining that length in her. I licked, sucked and swallowed until it was clean of girl cum and spermicidal lubricant.

I wanted to taste the boy as well as the girl; in truth, I had not expected to gain anything like as much pleasure from the outside of the condom as I actually had. The girl's pheromones must have been dripping from her skin in an almost visible miasma. I held the rim between both fingers and thumbs, rolling it back carefully til the bottom inch and its redolent contents were fully open to the air, and at last sensed that most seedy of smells - spunk. I tentatively dipped my tongue into it and shifted my position slightly, just enough for my loose underwear to brush against the head of my own cock, and I heard as much as felt my rising orgasm!

I squeezed the slimy contents onto my tongue, turning the condom inside out and smearing the spunk onto my lips, wishing that young guy's erect cock was pumping that same gorgeous cum into my mouth, as the involuntary spasms of my first ever hands-free orgasm wracked my whole body, and my jerking cock soaked my pants in my own hot spunk. My breathing started to return to normal and I wanted to roll over onto the mattress, to undo my pants, put the condom fully into my mouth and wank myself off again, this time in a deliberate and much more leisurely manner as I sucked the last remaining flavour from it, but I heard a Land Rover in the lane, which may or may not be slowing down, so put it in my pocket and left.

*******************************************************************************************************

I did suck the last of the juice out of it at home, then rolled it onto my own slimy cock before wanking off into it. I slept, finally relaxed enough, with the condom still on.

I wondered about the couple and if they would be making it a regular thing. I liked the idea of spotting the car locally and getting a good view at them, in particular the girl. It was quite a walk to go to the gateway on an evening and look for cars parked there, so I just thought I'd walk that way when I could, particularly Saturday and Sunday mornings. I would find one every couple of weeks, and I was starting to unashamedly enjoy just how perverted my behaviour was. Initially I took them home, but it felt a bit sterile to enjoy them in safety and security, so I reverted to the more immediate pleasure and risks of the dirty mattress. I started wearing lace knickers and stockings under loose male garments. This soon included a bra and a little white vest top, and I started to take a pair of pink platform trainers and other items with me.

The place was always quiet and deserted in the mornings, as it wasn't on a public path. On the occasions I found a condom waiting for me there I would strip off my outer garments and put on the trainers, sometimes a short blonde wig and pink lipstick. I wanted to look and feel like a teenage girl and imagine being taken there to be fucked. I soon felt relaxed enough to emerge from the barn dressed that way, in rose gold aviator shades and cut-off denims; I'd light a cigarette and smoke luxuriously as I skipped around with the condom. I'd smear the cum around my glossy lips and nipples and play with my cock but rarely to completion.

It occurred to me that it might be slightly unsanitary, doing what I was doing, and that I was risking catching an STD. For some reason and completely unexpectedly this risk increased my excitement and the thought of it always hastened my orgasm and increased its intensity. Also, it led to the next escalation of my little hobby.

**********************************************************************************************************

It's a lovely morning and I let my shirt and trousers fall to the floor. I'm wearing candy stripe over knee socks, a pink vest top with 'BITCH' on it and pink satin open-crotch sissy pants. I take out a little mirror and apply pink lip gloss, eyeliner and heavy mascara. I've become committed to doing this now - the risk of being seen is so exciting to me that I like to go past the point of being able to cover up or explain away what I'm doing.

Kneeling on the mattress I pick up the condom and bring it to my lips, kissing it tenderly and lovingly, enjoying the familiar girl smell and taste. Today I'm giving myself completely, for better or worse. I lick it slowly and repeatedly from the rim to the tip, then when it's clean on the outside I carefully start to roll it back til the last inch with its contents is open to the atmosphere, but instead of sampling it with my tongue, I part my knees slightly and my cock is exposed out of the open gusset of the sissy knickers. I pull my foreskin back before smearing my precum on my shaft as much as possible, then roll the condom onto my shaft.

As soon as this is done I have to take my hands away completely, and steady my breath. I dare not allow my hands to linger for a second - as the cool spunk comes into contact with my glans, words like gonorrhoea and chlamydia float around my head, and I feel utterly depraved at how aroused this makes me. I stay like that for a minute, hands on my knees, my head spinning. I hear myself whispering as I breathe in and out. "Filthy slut. Fucking filthy sissy cumslut. Got his spunk all over your cock."

It's time for the climax to my sordid little adventure, and I reach into my bag and bring out my 10 inch clear silicone dildo. It has a large suction cup base, and although I can't attach it to the mattress it stands up OK. I control my breathing again and as carefully and quickly as possible, tensing up so as not to feel any pleasure from the action, take off the condom and roll it onto the dildo.

It's time for me to become the girl, now; but the girl who is regularly fucked in this barn is protected by the condom and I'm not going to be. I take the condom off the dildo, leaving as much of the spunk on it as possible, using a tentative finger to scrape as much as I can off my own cock, then squeezing the last remnants from the Durex onto the head. I straddle the dildo, feeling the most perfect natural lubricant come into contact with my anus, which dilates instantly, almost telepathically, to allow unimpeded access. Dressing as I am dressed now always seems to lower resistance for penetration - I've never experienced penetration from a real cock but now it's obvious that I very soon will, and that I will be completely unprotected from the first time.

I gradually impale myself onto the dildo, pausing to make sure there's enough spunk on the shaft. Within a few pushes the whole ten inches are inside me, and more importantly, all that beautiful, raw, anonymous spunk.

I put my tongue into the condom and pop it into my mouth. I start to ride the dildo, lifting myself almost all the way off then sliding fully down again to the base, slowly and repeatedly, time standing still as the sheer anal pleasure engulfs me. Those depraved thoughts come into my head again... gonorrhoea, NSU, chlamydia, STDs; I revel in the thought of catching something from my slutty behaviour, from having semen from a used condom on my penis, and in my mouth and anus, and I hear myself vocalising the desire for filthy disease out loud: "I want that."

My hands are on my knees and I'm trembling and not even touching myself but I'm powerless to resist the sensations from the satin sissy knickers, and as I catch sight of the beautiful little baby-pink bows and frills the lightest of contacts between my balls as the luxurious material sends me over the edge. On the spur of the moment I rush to get the condom onto my cock, my body going into spasms of delirium as I fill it with 3 weeks of accumulated cum.

*******************************************************************************************************

I would have dearly loved to have walked home as I was, with the heavy eye makeup, blonde pixie wig, BITCH top and candy stripe socks, not even bothering to cover the sissy pants, smoking and feeling the sun on my skin as I skipped down the leafy lane. Instead I put the newly filled condom onto the dildo for later, reluctantly climbed back into my drab daytime clothes and got out the eye makeup wipes.

I continued to have my little adventures, nearly getting caught outside the barn in a schoolgirl uniform - white blouse, pleated skirt and patent mary janes - with one cum-soaked black dildo up my bum and another cum-soaked black dildo in my mouth, and before long had my first proper fucking, incidentally while wearing the same schoolgirl outfit, from a man I'd met 15 minutes earlier. Of course, I let him fuck me unprotected and spunk in me as deeply as his 7 inch cock would allow.

I have shared my experiences on fetish forums, going into great detail with my motivations and refinements, and recently have been having interesting discussions with a middle class woman in her 40s, seemingly also excited by the STD risk aspect, but adding an even stronger interest in the risk of becoming pregnant from fingering herself with the contents of a used condom she finds.

OpenMouth
OpenMouth
204 Followers