All Comments on 'Intimate Gifts from Strangers Pt. 01'

by OpenMouth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. Love to watch you in action

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. Love to see you in action.

drobert44drobert44over 2 years ago

So cute. A lil kinky, but who isnt here? Love chatting you up on Lit.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I used to drive to these woods a few miles away , where lots of men visited throughout the day , and wandered around cruising each other.

Some days were very selective , and a bit annoying/frustrating sometimes for a committed big cock slut and spunk lover like me.

One hot , steamy day I remember , there was this one guy that I had seen around a couple of times with other guys , and I knew he had a very big penis. I was so horny that day , and was maybe a bit clumsy in my approach , to say the least! Or maybe not - but still , he blanked me and quickly moved off.

Oh well. For the next hour I resumed my hunting for aroused cocks in need of a hot horny mouth , and had a lovely time with two mature guys - both with large uncut cocks. One of them gave me his poppers to keep , and I reeled-off my phone number for him to put on his phone - and begged him to take a pic of me with their cocks in my spunk-covered face , and send it to me later.

Fuck! That was nice. Gut-wrenchingly horny , and I was still that way - imagining the pair of them fucking me in the future , as I wandered alone back through the woods.

Well , I could just about see a couple of guys through some bushes , as I walked along , so I sort of crept up and kept hidden. But I saw everything , from the moment the boy took his mouth from that big cock and my rejection guy rolled a large condom on his throbbing , and very angry-looking penis.

Oh god he gave that boy a fucking. First bent over a fallen-tree , and then finishing on the ground with him squatting over the boy and long-dicking him furiously , to what was a massive come - judging by the noise the guy made as he went balls-deep for the final time ,and twitched and shook for a good half-minute.

I drew back and kept hidden as they got themselves together quickly and left.

I really was so fucking horny at this point , and did something I never thought I could , or would.

Reaching their fuck-spot , I didn’t have to look hard to find it. It was laying there , sort of folded over. When I went to pick the condom up , it was then I realised that it was actually half-full with sperm , and the way it had folded when dropped , had kept in most of the guy’s come.

That was it. I quickly stripped my clothes , and after huffing some poppers , a lot actually , I tipped the entire contents of that condom all over my face and in my mouth in one big wash.

Oh fuck! Lovely. So thick too. Lovely creamy spunk. I was insanely turned-on. What a dirty little slut!

I turned that condom inside-out and stretched it over my whole hand , using the remnants of spunk as lubrication for my probing fingers , as I wanked silly , and was blowing bubbles and gargling the gorgeous-tasting mouthful.

This couldn’t last long , and sadly didn’t , but I’ll admit that I had the biggest come of my life - bent over that tree wanking , in just stockings and suspenders in the blazing sunshine , my whole-hand stuffed up me to the wrist , as all that spunk ran down my face and dripped off my chin.

By this time I was attempting to blow his come out through my nose , and did manage some , but I swallowed everything just as I began to shoot my own load. I continued to ram my bum after as I scooped-up any spunk from my face and pushed it into my whimpering mouth.

Fucking amazing.

Had to share that. Your story was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot, kinky, and sexy! Love the naughty cum fetish! Wt2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous