Intimate Virgin Creampie

Story Info
Young couple lose their virginity intimately at college.
3.5k words
4.49
14.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of two young people in college having unprotected sex for their first time. The writing will emphasize more on the intimate moments.

---

Jacob and Bonnie met at a college party during their junior year. They both had just celebrated their 21st birthday at different times in the last few months.

Jacob was tall and muscular with short brown hair and Bonnie was just a bit shorter than him with a nice figure and reddish-brown curly hair.

"Hi, I'm Jacob," he said as he smiled and extended his hand at the gorgeous woman standing in front of him. "Hi there, I'm Bonnie," she replied.

She took his hand and loved his soft touch. "What are you studying?" He said as he sipped his beer.

"I am working towards my degree in nursing," Bonnie replied. "What about you?" She took a sip of her own beer. "I am studying engineering and on a golf scholarship," Jacob responded.

"A golfer, interesting," Bonnie said excitedly. "How long have you played?" Jacob finished his beer.

"I have been playing since I was 5," he replied. "My dad got me into it as soon as I could pick up a golf club."

Jacob got up and got them both a refill on beer. They talked the rest of the night on the couch at the party.

By the end of the party, they had exchanged phone numbers and he said he would call and ask her out for a drink soon.

They had hit it off right away and were kissing and making out wherever they could. Sometimes they would make out in Jacob's car and other times were in a quiet spot in the library or the student union where they felt they might have privacy.

They really wanted to be alone in their dorm rooms. However, their roommates never seemed to be away when it was convenient.

On a Friday night after classes, Jacob found a quiet and secluded spot where they could park not far from campus.

They moved to the back of his car. He had a small SUV where they could lay more comfortably with the back seats down and a blanket and a small pillow.

"I like that we can lay here and enjoy each other," Bonnie said as she kissed Jacob and pushed him down on the back seat.

They started making out and Jacob began to remove her shirt. Bonnie then took his shirt off and they continued to kiss passionately. They stopped kissing and laid side by side smiling at each other.

Bonnie was blushing wearing only a bra and jeans, goosebumps all over her skin. Jacob was just in his jeans.

Bonnie gawked at his bare muscular chest. She started rubbing her hands along his pecs.

He looked at her cute bra covering her chest and kissed her neck. Jacob put his right hand on her breast.

This made Bonnie moan and writhe. Her nipples were now poking out through her bra.

She got on top of him, and he cupped and squeezed both her breasts. He also teased her poking nipples.

Jacob was getting hard through his jeans. She was becoming super wet and moved her hands along his belly and chest.

Jacob got on top of Bonnie, and she could feel him grinding against her through their jeans as she laid on the backseat.

She wanted him inside her really bad but did not want to lose her virginity in his car tonight.

She was going to let him get a little further before she stopped. Jacob squeezed her chest and kissed the top of her breasts. He could start to see her nipples as he squeezed.

Bonnie was wearing a sexy red bra that opened conveniently at the front. They sat up and she directed his hands there. "Please go slow, I want both of us to enjoy this moment," she whispered.

He nodded and kissed her. Jacob gently teased the top of her cleavage. He slowly reached to unhook the front of her bra.

Bonnie closed her eyes and was going crazy from his touch. Closing her eyes made the anticipation of being topless even more exciting.

Bonnie moaned again. The hook made a clicking sound, exciting both of them and it seemed like time stood still.

He looked at her and she opened her eyes and smiled and nodded for him to remove her bra. Jacob smiled back and kissed her.

He slowly opened it, feeling as if he was revealing an ancient treasure. Both of them were savoring this moment, moaning as his hands were very calmly coming apart.

They continued kissing passionately as Jacob finally revealed Bonnie's absolutely perfect breasts and hard nipples.

He broke the kiss to stare at her breasts for the first time. He loved what he saw.

Bonnie loved watching Jacob as he ogled her chest. He finally looked up. "You are gorgeous and perfect Bonnie," he said.

He kissed her and laid her down along his back seat, Jacob again gawked at her bare chest before he kissed her belly and up to her bare breasts. He squeezed one as he kissed and nibbled at the other.

Bonnie was going crazy from Jacob's touch and mouth on her breasts. He continued nibbling harder on her nipples. She was getting so wet.

She spread her legs as much as she could, and Jacob grinded his hips harder against her.

She wrapped her legs around him. Bonnie could feel his trapped cock trying to impale her as he dry humped her.

Bonnie imagined how good his cock would feel inside her. She wanted both of them to lose their virginities together when they could finally be alone. Jacob wanted to be inside her more than anything.

They laid side by side. Jacob had one hand on a breast as he kissed the other. Gradually moving the top of his fingers down her stomach to the top of her jeans.

Bonnie also traced her hand down his chest and stomach to the top of his jeans. She rubbed her hands along his groin and Jacob gasped from her touch.

He unbuttoned the top of her jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down so he could touch more of her.

"Please only on the outside of my panties for now," Bonnie said.

Jacob nodded and slowly ran a finger along the front of them under her jeans.

He could feel how wet she was through the thin panties she was wearing. Jacob teased her entrance along with the top of her panties.

Edging the elastic as if he was going to slip a finger under and feel the fire he ignited.

Bonnie also undid button on his jeans and lowered the zipper revealing the top of his boxer briefs and giving him relief from his trapped hard on. She ran the top of her hand along the bulge in his pants.

Jacob about lost it at that moment. He thought he was going to explode right there. They kissed one final time and stopped their intimacy.

Bonnie told him that she wanted to go further but she wanted it to be much more comfortable for both of them next time.

He agreed and they got dressed and Jacob drove her back to her dormitory.

---

The next time Bonnie and Jacob would be alone, it would be in her dorm room. Bonnie's roommate was finally gone for a long weekend, and she told Jacob they would finally have their privacy.

Jacob arrived at Bonnie's dorm hall on Friday night after classes. He brought flowers and a bottle of wine. She was beaming when she saw him waiting outside. She let him in and gave him a huge hug and kiss.

Bonnie walked him to her dorm room. She closed the door, took the flowers and wine from him and gave him another big hug and kiss. Jacob kissed her back and embraced her warmly.

"I wanted this to be special, so I wore my favorite shirt with lot of buttons to heighten the anticipation of sex," Bonnie said excitedly.

"I want you to be my first. We don't need to use any protection. I am on birth control and have been since I was 16. I want a full experience with you."

Jacob was shocked, he had no idea how to respond. He seemed to be paralyzed from all this. "Jacob is everything ok?" Bonnie asked. Finally, Jacob came around and hugged and kissed her.

"I love that we can do it without any barriers," Jacob replied. "I just wasn't expecting this. I am really glad it will be special tonight. I love the idea of us taking our clothes off slowly."

They kissed again. "I want this with you Jacob," Bonnie said. "I have really enjoyed dating you the past few months and I am ready for us to take the next step."

Jacob smiled and opened the wine. Bonnie pulled two glasses down and he poured them a glass each.

They clinked glasses and each took a sip. "This is great wine Jacob," Bonnie said as she put her glass down. She wrapped her arms around him.

"I want this to be more than just sex tonight, I want to really experience intimacy with you and at the end of the night I want you to creampie me."

Jacob put his glass down. He kissed and embraced her. "I think that sounds wonderful," he replied.

"I am excited to see your goosebumps again and feel your body." She blushed and smiled.

Bonnie kissed him and put her hand on his crotch, he was rock hard. She had no idea how big he was, if it would hurt or if she would be good at, but she was going to find out. Jacob moaned at her touch.

She started playing romantic music and began removing his shirt. He was wearing a button down and jeans.

Jacob unbuttoned her shirt slowly and revealing another very sexy bra that opened at the front.

Bonnie was wearing jeans as well, she really loved how he teased her panties the last time they were intimate.

She removed his button down leaving him in his undershirt.

She pulled it off over his head and started rubbing his muscular chest.

Bonnie loved seeing his bare chest in the light in her room. Her shirt was about half opened. They both had a hungry look in their eyes.

Jacob resumed opening Bonnie's shirt. He took it off, looking at her only in her bra.

"It looks like one of us needs to be topless," he said playfully, she smiled and kissed him.

He put his hands on her waist and moved them gently up her abdomen, setting off Bonnie's goosebumps again as he made his way to the front of her bra.

Jacob kissed her. He loved the material of her bra and massaged and squeezed her covered breasts. Bonnie closed her eyes again to savor his touch.

He put his hands to the clasp and again there was a click that made her open her eyes and startling her. She smiled at him, kissed him as he opened her bra.

Jacob removed her bra and again gawked at her perfect chest. She loved watching him look like a kid in a candy store. He also liked seeing her in the light in the room, taking in all her beauty.

He cupped one of her breasts and put it to his lips sucking gently. Bonnie put her hands in his hair as he sucked on both of her tits.

She was leaning against the bed and as he continued to kiss and fondle her breasts. Bonnie was loving his mouth on her nipples. It sent electrodes through her.

Jacob kept kissing her chest and placed his hands at her waist. He opened and unzipped her jeans and slid them off her hips. Leaving her in very wet panties.

Bonnie broke their embrace, got on her knees and opened his jeans sliding them off his ass. She pushed him on the bed and teased her fingers along his enormous bulge.

She nearly ripped off his briefs and gazed at his immense cock when it was finally free. "It is so big!" Bonnie exclaimed,

"I want a taste of you, and it is ok if you lose control." She gave him no further warning and inhaled his cock.

Jacob grabbed Bonnie's curly hair as she bobbed up and down on him. He pushed her head down making her gag a bit, but she kept sucking and teased his taint as he moaned and writhed on the bed.

"I am going to cum," Jacob breathed "I can't hold it much longer." Bonnie kept sucking his cock and forcing him to breathe faster. She could feel his cock widening in her mouth.

He arched his hips and started shaking. Bonnie sucked harder and faster. Jacob grunted loudly and shook as he exploded ropes of cum in her mouth.

Her mouth filled quickly, and she was having difficulty swallowing it all. She was able to lick the rest off the corners of her mouth.

"I love the taste of your cock and cum," Bonnie said after she swallowed a big load. "I hope I did well for my first blow job."

Jacob was still moaning and cumming as his orgasm was subsiding. She licked off the remaining cum from his softening cock.

"That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had," Jacob whispered. "I can't believe how amazing that felt. You are so great with your mouth and hands. Now, it is my turn to pleasure you."

Jacob sat up and led Bonnie to her back on the bed. He kissed down from her chest to her navel.

She raised her legs, and he pulled her wet panties off. He loved her scent and seeing her fully naked now.

Bonnie left a small patch of her reddish-brown pubic hair. Jacob loved it and how eager her pussy looked.

He rubbed a finger along the slit of her pussy and teasing her clit. Bonnie moaned and shook.

Jacob rubbed a bit more before putting his mouth along her opening and licked hard against her pussy.

He stuck a finger in as he continued with his mouth, and she writhed on the bed.

He grabbed her breasts with his free hand as he continued to lick and suck.

She grabbed his hair and pushed his face hard against her pussy.

Jacob felt her orgasm as she came on his face and loved how good she tasted. She pushed down so hard against his face he thought she might break his nose.

"OMG, I have never cum like that," Bonnie said with a ragged breath. "You are so good at that. I want to know how I taste. Come here."

Jacob licked more of her pussy before kissing Bonnie and letting her enjoy her own juices. "Hmmm, I taste really good," she said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to put on a condom?" Jacob asked, "I have a couple in my jeans pocket." Bonnie shook her head no.

"I trust the birth control," she replied. "I really want to feel you the first time, not your cock covered with a rubber. I want all of you."

They lay side by side. She put her hand on Jacob's cock, he was fully erect again. She teased the tip, his balls and taint.

He writhed in ecstasy from her gentle touch. He was glad he already had an orgasm and couldn't wait for another.

He grabbed a breast and sucked hard and gently bit on her nipple. Jacob lightly stuck a finger in her pussy to tease her clit.

He kept sticking a finger as far as it would go. He went in and out of her pussy as he suckled on her breast, Bonnie moaned loudly.

"My hymen broke when I was a cheerleader," Bonnie said as she kept enjoying Jacob's gentle touch.

"I have never had anything but my dildo inside of me, tonight I get the real thing."

Jacob sucked on her other breast and nipple before getting on top of Bonnie. His cock was just outside her wet pussy, not quite lined up.

They continued to kiss as Jacob's erection brushed up against her outer pussy lips.

"I want you to wiggle inside for me," Bonnie said. "I want to feel you push your way in the first time."

Bonnie closed her eyes again waiting for him to enter her. Jacob gently kissed down to her pussy, eating her out to make it easier for him to enter. She moaned, writhed and spread her legs wide.

As he made his way back up to kiss her, Bonnie bent her knees and without his hands, Jacob found the entrance to her pot of gold as he slowly slid inside.

Bonnie loudly gasped as his cock slithered past the folds of her pussy igniting every nerve until Jacob reached her cervix.

She shuttered feeling his bare cock impale her. He was larger than she expected but she was able to take all of him inside her.

She opened her eyes and kissed Jacob. "We aren't virgins anymore," he said smiling at her.

"It feels so good to be inside you and I am glad you got me off earlier. I did not want to cum the second I touched your pussy."

She kissed him deeply and Jacob grabbed both her breasts and started moving in and out of Bonnie. She put her hands in his hair as he started to fuck her.

"You feel so good baby," she breathed. "I can't wait to feel you cum inside me. Please don't hold back."

Jacob kept going in and out of her at a steady pace, Bonnie loved feeling his cock slide easily in her pussy.

She was about to orgasm again and tightened her grip on his cock as she came all around him.

Bonnie let go of his cock from the intensity of her orgasm. She kept shaking as he was fucking her hard.

He slowly pulled out of her and asked to change positions. Bonnie was now on her knees and Jacob fucked her from behind.

He was gliding in out at a rapid pace now, impaling her all the way to her cervix over and over again.

The new position was such a turn on for both of them. He hit nerves she did not know she had. The pace was making Bonnie cum again.

She felt like her pussy couldn't take much more as she orgasmed for a 3rd time. This only made it easier for Jacob to slide in and out faster.

He was getting closer to his 2nd orgasm from this position. He started slowing his pace, grabbing her ass tightly and spreading her cheeks as he continued to slam his cock in her pussy as far as it would go.

She loved how he could get so deep. He pulled out and flipped Bonnie to her back again. She was loving how he was fucking her.

Jacob kissed her and slid easily inside of her again. He grabbed her tits again, squeezing her nipples.

Bonnie wrapped her legs around his back and squeezed as hard as she could with her pussy around his cock, as he kept thrusting hard. His breath was becoming labored.

He went to suck on her breasts. She covered her breasts with her hands and shook her head playfully and then started licking one of her own nipples! Jacob loved this and pumped harder.

"Are you ready to finish inside me?" Bonnie said between breaths and licks. "I want your cum. Let it go Jacob."

She grabbed the other breast and started licking that nipple as well. She had both her tits in her hands, doing her best to drive him wild.

Jacob lost control and stiffened up. He started moaning and grunting. "Yes!" Bonnie yelled. "Cum inside me and fill me up, I want all of it."

His hips tightened more, and he pushed his cock in as far as he could, exploding with an enormous orgasm.

He kept cumming in huge globs as he slid in and out of her. There was so much cum it started leaking out.

Jacob collapsed on top of her as he kept spurting out the last of his orgasm.

He nuzzled her neck and ears and could feel her hard nipples against his chest as he lay out of breath on Bonnie.

She kissed his face and massaged his back as he was catching his breath and beginning to soften. "I can't believe how much I came." Jacob said.

"I am so glad you are on birth control, because I am sure I would have knocked you up."

Bonnie smiled at him as he rolled off and they laid side by side again. She touched his face, kissed him deeply and snuggled with him under the covers in her bed.

"Well, we have all weekend to test the limits of my birth control," she said playfully. "I am not done with your cock yet Jacob."

He snuggled her hard and kissed her. "I can't wait to see what other positions we can try," Jacob replied.

"Let's hope your birth control is up to the challenge." At this, they slowly fell asleep feeling more was to come for the both of them.