Into The Chains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they entered the fifth room, Alex looked about and was surprised to see that it was actually empty. Not a cock toting dickgirl, or a vulnerable raped boy in sight. "Now where did that girl go?" She asked no one in particular, "Hmm, I bet she's out with that other crazy. Ugh." She started to say but then looked down at her blushing ponytail haired boy. In all his naked glory at her feet, and she grinned. "Well...I guess it's your lucky day...no, actually, my lucky day." She told him earning a confused, yet fearful look from Taylor. "I've got a nice clean room to play with you in."

Harder than she had ever before up to this point, she yanked his leash, practically hurling Taylor in a summersault into the room. He yelped as his back hit the floor and looking up at the stone ceiling until Alex stepped back into his view. Lording over him with her incredible height and incredible cock.

But just as quickly as it had come, it was gone as she spun around and gave him a view of her back while she slowly unzipped her skirt.

Taylor's eyes practically dilated while he watched her amazing rap video worthy ass. Since he was an ass man when it came to his women, he couldn't help despite everything, but look at it in awe.

Alex watched the little bitch over her shoulder while he enjoyed the view. She even decided to give him a show and wiggled her ass from side to side for a moment while he lay there. Hopping up and down on her toes as well to bounce her bountiful ass cheeks and twerk for him. Quickly the skirt was dropped to the floor while she did this showing off her booty in its entirety, it looked even bigger now that it wasn't covered at all. How it jiggled and bounced so hypnotically, Taylor was mesmerized, if his cock wasn't caged, he might even be getting hard.

She smiled at him before kicking the skirt away then walked to the doorway. He tried to lift his head, craning it so that he could keep watching her butt while she walked away through an upside-down perspective. She undid her apron off the neck and let it slip down onto her large monster. Then lounged against the doorway, crossing her legs seductively and taking hold of her monster cock with the apron to dry it off. It had gotten quite messy after all. But once it was clean, she tossed the apron to the floor and slammed the heavy wooden door shut behind her. Staring dead into Taylor's soul now that the two of them were alone.

Her hips swayed back and forth, her member swinging left and right and her big balls jiggling along with it. Such an impressive seventeen inches of still limp, but hard enough cock. She was now giving him a show of her front since he had seen the back.

After adequately displaying the power she was packing between her legs, she approached the downed boy, taking hold of her dick as she closed in. "You like the big ass I've got bitch?" She pivoted slightly to give him a side view of her butt again. Taylor stared at her silently for a few seconds before carefully nodding his head, "Hmm, what about this guy right here?" She turned and lifted her cock, "This big cock of mine? And my massive nuts, you like them?" Again, he hesitated, but since he knew he needed to obey her, he nodded again. "Good...good...Or...what about this girl right here?" She turned around, now standing directly over his face and bent over, holding her cock and balls up.

Taylor thought he had seen all this place had to offer, but oh was he wrong...

"She...she has a..."

A pussy. A pink, glistening wet pussy.

Alex carefully squatted down, nearly sitting on her victims face. She took hold of his collar again and held him to ensure he didn't flee, "She likes you...I think we should give her a taste..."

Taylor was flabbergasted at the thought that she could have anything remotely similar to normal female anatomy and was trying to figure it out in his head before all of his expectations were shattered as a long moist tongue-like appendage suddenly snaked out of her pussy lips and licked along his face.

"AAAAHEH!" Taylor screamed in horror and jumped at this freaky organs appearance.

But this only earned a laugh from his captor, "Oh shut up bitch." Her other hand came down and snatched the retractor in his mouth and pulled it free tossing it to the floor, finally relieving his aching jaw, but not for long. "Pucker up lover boy, time for another kiss!" She said before dropping herself down onto his face completely.

"MMMMMMMHM!!" Taylor tried to scream again as he felt the tongue from her cunt dive into his lips, dipping into his throat and licking everywhere. Violating and raping his mouth with reckless abandon while Alex gyrated her hips onto his small head. Her pussy lips grinding into his own forcing him to eat her out.

"Oooh fuuuck yeeeaaaah..." She moaned in complete ecstasy. Propping her legs up to crouch over him so that she could jerk herself off while she violated his mouth. "Fuuuuuuuck...Mmmm...I was gonna wait for my sisters but...after that tonguing you gave me? Aaah FUCK I can't! I gotta have you NOW!"

Taylor did his best to try and flail about, weakly slapping at her thick thighs and kicking out with his legs to no avail. Her pussy tongue thrust into his mouth forcing him to deepthroat it like it was a slippery, slimy, dick. All the while the nectar leaking from her soft folds seeped down into his lips, giving him a sweeter taste when compared to her salty and sticky pre-cum. "MMMFFMHMM!" He continued trying to protest, and attempting to wriggle free of her strange oral probing.

Alex shivered as he did this, "Ouuuu that feels nice." Swiftly her lower tongue slithered deeper, still slathering itself over Taylor's own tongue in the most taboo kiss he'd ever experienced. "Come on bitch! Tongue me, play with it!" She continued to jack off, her pace quickening and her hips gyrating harder. Taylor tried to abide by her command again, but her longer, thicker tongue just beat the crap out of his own. "Ha! You stupid bitch, here let me help you get better acquainted." She chastised him before moving her legs to a straight out point in front of her and leaned back, now fully sitting on his face. Her full weight putting more and more pressure on Taylor and causing him to scream again. "Mmmmm yes. Scream for me baby. Scream for me." Her head reclined back, relishing this moment of pleasure, and now furiously beating her hardened meat to the symphony of panicked shouts as Taylor tried his best to eat her out.

It felt like this went on forever to Taylor, it could have been a minute, or fifteen before Alex finally decided to get off of him. Her pussy tongue slipping free from his lips and finally releasing his raped mouth. It retracted back inside of her, leaving Taylor to wonder what the fuck kind of being she was that could have something like that.

She retrieved a second towel and dried her sweaty face and genitals off a bit, then walked back over to him and did the same. Kneeling down to wipe his face off with the same towel she used on her cock and body. Sticking the towel in his mouth to dry it out as well, he gathered up a lot of saliva in his long make out session with her cunt.

Once they were both wiped down, she threw the towel away and stood up, Taylor was completely dazed and felt like he was losing his mind.

"Dear God, I really hope this can't get any worse..."

But it was going to.

Alex put her hands on her hips and circled around Taylor a few times, her heels ominously clicking on the floor with every step. "Hmmm...you've had dislocated bones...bruises, popped jaw..." She nudged his side with her foot, rolling him over. Taylor didn't resist and limply fell to his side. "Caged dick...air deprived, and still conscious. Bravo bitch, we'll see if you can keep that up after this."

She stood at his feet, legs apart and nudged him once again to get him to lay on his back. Grabbing her cock and slapping it against her thigh a few times, followed by a few jerks, then letting it flop on her leg again. She then leaned down and grabbed Taylor by the ponytails, he squeaked a bit but otherwise didn't stop her, and she positioned him to kneel in front of her like he had done before.

His mouth was lined up with her rock-hard member, "Okay bitch...time to earn your place, open wide." Taylor sniffled a bit, but did as she said. Opening his mouth as wide as he could. She snickered, then pulled on his ponytails as hard as she could.

'GKKLUUGGHCCCKK'

Her huge rod was forced into his mouth brutally, there was no resistance as the pop of his gullet being broken through could be heard and the retractor from before made much more sense now. Stretching his jaw so that when she popped it like this it would be able to handle the intrusion.

Taylor grunted gutturally, his eyes rolling back and his mind going blank. His body hanging limply on his knees, held in place by the large meat jammed in his neck. "Aaaaaghhhggrrrr! Yyyyessss! Finally got my dick in there you little dick bitch!" She growled down at him. "I was wondering when that pain tolerance would finally give, hmm, maybe you won't last after all little slut!" Alex reached down and admired the bulge in his throat for a moment before she undid the collar and chain around it, "Don't think we're gonna need this anymore!" She threw the collar away, Taylor was motionless, still conscious but practically in shock. He looked more like a puppet just dangling off of her stick. Eyes still lost in space, and completely at his Mistresses mercy. "Alright bitch, here we go..." She warned him darkly.

She tightened her grip on his raven colored ponytails, and just pulled him onto her huge prick again. "Uuuuuuuhhh fuck! Holy shit bitch, you have the tightest throat ugggh! I'm so glad I get to ruin it!" She could feel his neck stretching around her, finally giving in and allowing her to penetrate deeply into his throat. Plunging down, down, down, until she felt it was deep enough to touch his tummy. His upper lip and nose were pressed against her belly, deepthroating her. Taylor took her all the way to the base.

"I can't breathe...my throat...all I can taste...oh God..." Taylor's thoughts were still fractured and fresh tears spilled from his dazed eyes.

"Alright slut, it's time to suck! And you better do a good enough job to get me hard, oh yes that's right, I'm not even fully hard yet so you've got some work to do." He felt like he wanted to cry, to just bawl his eyes out, but by this point he was so tired that crying would just be a further waste of energy. So he tried to blink back the tears as best he could, only Alex could still see them falling. "Oh cry me a river you little cock sleeve." She brushed some of his tears away and sighed, "Hey at least you took me dry, that's a big accomplishment that veeeery few can say they did. And you're still awake, even more impressive. But now you've gotta work this nut out of me if you wanna really impress me. So I hope you're ready for about two liters of hot, creamy, love nut to go in your belly."

Roughly she yanked on Taylor's ponytails, virtually swinging him up and down her dick with his hair as easy leverage. Her pace not starting out slow and immediately moving to a high-speed face fuck that had Taylor sloppily drooling out a fresh batch of saliva and precum just like that.

He could feel her growing inside his throat, becoming thicker and longer, as if she wasn't big enough already.

She kept this up for a few minutes until she suddenly picked Taylor up by his midsection, holding him in a bear hug style and flipping his body upside down in a sixty-nine position. Alex felt his mouth and throat moving, his lips sucking on her shaft and his throat muscles flexing as he tried to swallow, massaging her cock lovingly. She wasn't sure though whether he was doing this accidentally or intentionally.

"Here, let's get comfortable, shall we?" She walked backwards still holding him like this until she could sit on the bed. She then allowed her hand to feel along his bulged throat, moving down in and onto his stomach. "Let's see, where would my cock head be? Hmmm...riiight...here!" She squeezed a spot in his belly where she felt her dick through his skin. "There I am! Wow, must feel like you've got a one liter soda bottle in your little belly!" She giggled, "Awwww." He gave her a pitiful look, and she mocked him by pouting her lower lip and rubbing beneath her eye like she was wiping tears away.

Then, she spun his body around once again, not removing his mouth from her dick so that he was upside down and facing away from her with his ass right near her face. Her arm reached around so that she could grab the bulge in his stomach where her cock was, then began to squeeze and stroke it through his tummy.

Now that felt odd, it wasn't enough that Taylor felt like his throat would be forever loosened by the gigantic log stuffed into it, but she was literally jerking herself off while her dick was inside him. His belly and diaphragm shifting and caressing her buried length much to her pleasure and his slight nausea. Again, she carried on like this for several minutes, manipulating his guts to rub her cock harder until she felt ready to move on to the next event.

"Uuuughn, boy...I think I'm ready for a good, hard plowing...aaaand since we have a perfectly good bed right here. Let's do this deep throat the right way. Just...turn you around here!" Repositioning him once more, Alex spun him about again but this time, turned to lay Taylor down on his back onto the bed with his head laying off the edge of the mattress. Herself standing up, holding him by his cheeks in place, her huge cannon ball sized nuts planted on his face. Showing off the massive strength she had in her girl meat, she released Taylor's body and stood fully upright. Literally carrying the tiny boy with only her cock inside him. The now fully-hard twenty-inch rod, thicker than a liter soda bottle, picking his body up off the bed. Pulling at his insides and forcing an audible groan from his limp form. The distinct shape of her cock bulging his stomach could be seen, and she stood there for a minute or so just admiring both the sight and her own strong dick. "Alright...hope you're ready, here we go...bitch..." She warned him one final time.

She set him back down on the bed, once more nestling her big balls against his face, balancing herself as she leaned over him. Then pulled out about six inches, the stomach bulge pulling up his form, moving with her cockhead, then drove it right back down. Her balls slamming into his face hard and making a slapping sound. Alex bit her lip, loving the sensations his sweet, innocent little throat gave her cock. So she pulled out nine inches, and repeated the same drive back in.

Five minutes of this went on, sloppy spit splashing out of Taylor's lips as she fucked his face. Eventually her momentum worked up enough speed and depth that she was only leaving about three inches inside his mouth when she pulled her hips back before ramming her entire length balls deep back in. Squelching and gargling sounds were all that emerged from his mouth as his eyes remained rolled back, the thunderous clapping of her balls on his face ringing in his ears. His mind was melting into a puddle of mush as she fucked the living shit out of his throat.

"Oooooohhhh ffffuuuuckk yeeeeeeaahh..." Alex moaned, "Oh shit, haaahh...I'm about to cum bitch...haah, hhaaaah..." Her breathing became very hot and raspy feeling the tingling rising up in her nuts. "OOHHhhh...ssshit!" She threw her head back, balls slapping him over and over, harder and faster. "SHIT! Aaaaahhh! Here it is! Here it comes! AAAGH FUCK! TAKE...MY...CUM...BITCH!" She thrust hard with each word, plunging her member as deeply as she could and leaving it hilted inside as she came, cutting off the little air supply he had left. "AAAAGHHYEEEAH!!" She yelled in ecstasy, her climax so intense as she felt her tip swelling and her thick streams of cum bursting forth out of her long cock pipe. The flood gates within her balls broken open and flowing freely into her victim.

She actually lost her balance as her legs turned to jelly, falling over and having to catch herself on the bed. Taylor could feel her huge nuts flexing and pumping her seed into him, the undulating flesh in his neck could be felt with each pulsation.

Her cum filled his stomach, she placed her hand on his belly while her spunk spewed in, warming it up and expanding it. Taylors own legs began to tremble and his toes curled, his body reacting to the impregnation of his tummy. Lungs also beginning to burn as they lacked much needed air.

"Can't...breathe...ohhh fuuuuck..." His eyes rolling further back into his skull. This was...strange, for some reason he felt tingly...everywhere.

Alex held onto Taylor's wriggling legs and chewed her lower lip, trying to push her hips forward even more despite being fully submerged in him. Making sure that her nuts had all the time in the world and the shortest possible trip for her seed to be completely deposited into him. His stomach getting bigger by the second, "Uuuugh...fuuuuuck baaabe...oooouuu can you feel my little baby girls swimming in here?" She tapped his belly, dancing her fingers along the baby bump he now sported. She laughed, "Little dick bitch, having fun yet? Mmmmm...I think you're gonna die down here slut. Useless...used up...little dick whore." She slapped his chest, talking dark and dirty to vent her still raging arousal. "I haven't even started with you yet! I'm gonna carry your little ass to my room and fuck your face twenty more times. Plus I haven't even stuffed that little ass of yours yet! And I bet that's as tight, if not tighter than your throat is." Taylor squirmed under her, still held down by her cock in his throat and her hands on his legs.

His vision going dark, "Oh God...why does this feel so..." Consciousness slipping away, "So...good..."

Taylor finally stopped wriggling, "Fucking finally! Geez, your endurance is unreal bitch!" She slapped his bare breasts again. She still remained in his now sound asleep body, squeezing out every drop of cum she still had in her balls, waiting until she was completely dry before finally pulling her cock out.

'shluuuuurp!'

Cum immediately spurting out of Taylor's parted lips and drooling out as Alex sat beside him. Placing her hand on his belly and rubbing it affectionately. "Damn, I was kind of hoping you'd stay awake till I fucked you. I wanted to hear your cute girly voice scream from the pounding I'm gonna give you." She stroked her still hard, coated in spit and sperm, cock.

She stood up off the bed and collected her skirt, putting it back on, although it did little to cover her still standing up dick. Then grabbed the out cold boy and fireman style, hauled him over her shoulder. Carrying him, a small splash of cum squirting from his mouth as his belly was pressed on her bicep. "Alright bitch, let's check up on the rest of the girls!" She said leaving the room, "I wanna see how they're all doing before I wreck that asshole."

Back in the hall, Alex approached the end of the path and touched a hidden pad in the stones. The floor then slid open to the side, revealing a second flight of stairs going to a lower floor.

Room 6

She walked down the steps, Taylor still passed out on her arm and proceeded to the room on the right.

There sat her favorite of all her nieces, lounging back on her bed, a TV across the room blaring a movie filled with loud screams and sounds of clapping flesh. Alex figured it was another one of her homemade porn horror films. She had a knack for making some good movies with the boys they brought back here regularly.

1...345678