Into The Chains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her own Halloween treat, another young male, was bound in a leather harness, sat straddling her lap. His arms strapped behind his back and the black leather covering his entire upper body, including his head. Only two small holes were punched through the nostrils to allow him to breath, he slowly gyrated his hips, massaging the twenty-one inches of cock buried in his ass to the best of his ability.

"Amanda, what are you doing honey? He's doing all the work." She commented.

It was true, the girl was simply reclined in bed, not even bucking in the slightest to respond to his movements. Without more than just a passing glance to her aunt, Amanda replied, "Mmh, just thinking about how I'm going to destroy this little guy." She lazily patted his thigh, "Besides you know me, I like to lie back, relax, watch one of my movies while working some bitch on Slayer." She gestured to her sheathed dick, "This is how I get all my best ideas, some of my greatest videos have been made because of my methods. Oh and also, twenty-one inches is a lot of cock, so he needs some time to get use to it before I wreck him." She added.

Alex nodded at that, the boy on her lap was practically limp so if she decided to just go to town on him, she might ruin him. "Well, can I borrow one of your videos while I'm here? I need the one where the guy is basically being fucked to death by you." She smiled, "That's a good one."

Amanda pointed at her, "Hey, he didn't die. But I know what you mean, Horrific Endurance. What do you need it for?"

"Yes! That one, and haven't you seen this?" She patted Taylor's lower back on her shoulder. "You know how I can get super excited and I just can't hold back sometimes?"

"Well yeah, we're Futa Sado Dominatrixes Auntie, we have like literally no control."

The older woman quirked an eyebrow, "Now who taught you that?"

She gave her an all-knowing look, "Now you know you taught me everything I know Auntie." Amanda suddenly took hold of her masked lover, and lifted him up. Pulling him entirely off the length of her nearly two-foot-long dick and garnering a groan of disapproval from under the leather. Which she ignored and tossed the boy off the bed, unceremoniously onto the floor, then stood up off the bed. Alex still found herself in awe at how tall her niece was, 7'2 and strong. She knew she had gone through thousands of little guys throughout her lifetime and still wasn't satisfied like herself.

None of them would ever be satisfied.

"Here we go." She said, finding the extra flash drive by the TV which contained the same video playing on it. "I want this back though Auntie, it's one of my fave's too." She walked over to the doorway and handed the stick to her.

Alex took the offered drive with a smile, "Of course, I'll bring this back in a week. I need to check on your other sisters and cousins too." After she tucked the drive into her skirt though, she heard Taylor softly mumble and stir over her shoulder, causing her eyes to get wide with excitement. "Okay gotta go!" She quickly said and backed out of the room, away from her niece and out of sight before doing a fist pump. "Yes! You woke up quick! That's another good sign that you'll be the perfect butt slut, now I get to here you scream when I pound that ass." She gave his pretty tush a nice slap, "You hear me bitch? Come on wakey, wakey, I'm gonna fuck your ass up soon. And I suppose it's only fair to let you know, I'm not sure if you'll survive when my sisters get hooome." She tormented him, unsure if he could even hear her or not. Mainly just trying to work herself up some more. "But hey, maybe you'll surprise us, I've got faith in you bitch. Taking on all three of us at once? Mmmm this is gonna be niiiice, maybe we'll take bets on how long you can last. Fifteen minutes? Ten? Thirty seconds before you break? Ha! But don't worry, even if you go bye-bye, we'll still make sure we get the full use out of you, maybe six, seven or eight hours of course."

Room 7

Alex was so preoccupied with her dark dirty talk that she nearly walked by the next room. Having to stop mid-step, then walk backwards in order to peek inside at what was happening there. "Um...Kylie? What are you doing?" She asked the girl wearing her raven hair in a loose, low hanging ponytail, standing with her legs crossed over one another and her hand under her chin. After a few seconds with no reply, Alex spoke again, "Is something wrong with your Glory Wall?"

Before her was a different type of wall than the rest of the rooms had been made up of. There are seven huge glory holes cut into it, on the right side, there were three heads sticking out. All male, and all alive and breathing but obviously trapped and held in place. Beneath them were placards that read 'Gold, Silver, and Bronze' under each respective boy. On the left side, was a similar setup, only rather than heads it was asses. Though distinctly girly looking, since their caged cocks and balls could be seen, it was noted that all three were also male. Similar placards read the same words from the right side, once again labelling each of the boys from gold to bronze.

In the center however, was another glory hole with a large thirteen-inch cock and big balls hanging down from it. You could see the pelvis it was attached to along with some quiet mewling coming from the other side. Kylie's trophies, the best cocksuckers, the tightest asses, and the biggest cocked little boy she had ever seen, sucked, abused, and fucked. He was one of the lucky few not to be trapped in eternal chastity, his dick and balls were just too big for her not to bust and torture.

"Hey Auntie." She finally replied with a haphazard wave, then pointed to the other boy in the room. His body sprawled out and unconscious on the floor. His jaw dislocated and his asshole oozing her most recent load. "I've tried this boys, mouth, his ass, hands, feet, everything already. But right now, he's not winning any medals. I've thought it over and there's no way he can replace any of my trophies." She put her hands on her wide hips, "I don't think my eighteen inches is enough for him. I think he needs bigger in order to show his true talent, being just a spare cock sleeve when there's nothing better to use." She kicked his side annoyed, her semi-hard cock bouncing from the movement. "Do you want him Auntie? Or do you think I can take him to Gran Gran? I'll make sure he gets use somehow, and we both know she uses everything sent her way."

Alex actually frowned at her displeasure with her boy tonight, "Well, why don't you just give him a few more tries? Give him a chance to prove himself, and if you think he's not good enough for a medal you can drop him by my room tonight. Hogtie him so he doesn't try to run and I'll figure something out eventually." She shrugged Taylor up a bit more, "And you're such a sweetheart, thinking of Grammy? I'll make sure she hears your offer."

"Oh yeah, and why are you carrying that?" Alex asked gesturing to Taylor.

"My boy? Well, I thought I accidentally killed this bitch a few minutes ago, so I was gonna take him to my room to blow out his asshole...But thankfully I didn't! So I'm taking him to my room so I can blow out his asshole anyways and checking up on everybody else along the way."

Kylie stared at her for a few seconds but then erupted into a fit of laughter, "Wow, nice Auntie."

Suddenly there was a quiet hum coming from the pocket in Alex's skirt. "Oh shit, my cell." With no regard for him, she dropped Taylor off of her shoulder letting him limply plop onto the ground almost comedically.

"Ohhh! Uggghhh..." He groaned.

Alex rolled her eyes and checked her texts. On the touch screen it read, 'Message from Big Mama.' She quickly opened it, read over the text 'Be there in 30!' Re-pocketing her phone, she reached back down to Taylor, "Come on bitch! I gotta check on the others and fuck that ass of yours before my sisters get home!" She started walking by him, knowing that he was awake so she didn't have to carry him anymore. But she only made it three or four steps before she looked back and saw that he was still lying there.

Taylor was awake, but he was still tired, worn out from his treatment so far that he didn't want to move. "Ugggghh...five more minutes..."

There was a frustrated growl from Alex as she quickly stomped back to Taylor and moved around behind him, picking her high-heel clad foot up and swinging it in a powerful kick, aiming straight for his caged balls.

'WHAM'

"UGGGHHH! Ooooohhhh..." Taylor yelped in pain, his little body shunting forward from the force of the hit. Followed by emitting a weak, long groan of stomach-churning sensations that flipped around in his tummy.

"Come on you little bitch, you aren't that fucked up!" She stood over him, hands on her hips impatiently waiting for a reply. And when it didn't come, she quickly leaned down and grabbed him by his twin ponytails to start dragging him back up the stairs she just came down from.

Taylor freaked at first, seeming to be very awake now, "Aaaah! Ow, ow, owwww!" He whined being pulled up the steps.

"I guess that these gotta go back on you since you seem to have forgotten how to follow directions!" She brought him back into the fifth room where the collar and chain were. "But..." She dropped him back in the room, "Before we do that..." Resituating herself to be standing in front of him again, and lifted her skirt. Her still hard dick flopping out and nearly whacking him in the face, then once more grabbed his ponytails, pulling his face to her cock and quickly cramming it into his mouth. Yanking him hard enough so that the head broke into his throat fast, "I told you to follow orders, or you're gonna regret it bitch. Now enjoy your punishment..." She said, her voice getting low.

She then relaxed her loins and let her bladder do the rest of the talking.

The boy caught on to what his punishment was very fast, the moment he felt the heat touching his throat he knew she was pissing inside of him. And the thought crossed his mind to try and fight back, knowing full well that this was a dirty, taboo act that wasn't exactly healthy. But then he felt another ache in his little ball sack from the power kick she gave him a minute ago, and remembered it was best to not struggle.

So reluctantly, he too relaxed himself and just let his throat act on instinct.

Gulp...gulp...gulp...gulp...gulp...gulp...gulp...gulp...

It seemed like Alex was able to pee forever, she had to be emptying herself for nearly two minutes into his belly. And if he looked silly before with the baby bump belly he was sporting, now he looked ridiculous. His stomach was getting bigger and bigger with her body fluid, giving him a nearly nine months pregnant look.

Thankfully though, the warm stream seemed to finally slow after a while, "Ooooouuuu..." Alex cooed feeling the last of her urine slowly coaxing out of her cock. Her bladder now nearly dry, she pulled out her prick, not halting her flowing piss, and held it near Taylor's face. Like a good boy, he kept his mouth open and stuck out his tongue. Attempting to swallow as much more as he could while now getting a salty taste of her piss. "There you go bitch...see? You don't have to be punished as long as you remember what I teach you. This is what a bitch should do for their owner." Her pee finally seemed to come to an end, and she squeezed her cock from base to tip, shaking out the last few drops on his face. "Now, back downstairs."

Alex picked up the collar and chain and reattached it to Taylors slim neck. Then began to walk him like a dog to the hall again, Taylor nauseously cradling his pregnant with cum and pee belly in one hand as he crawled along.

Room 8

"Ohh Katieeeee!" Alex called out as she approached the eighth room, "Are you enjoying your treats?"

She peaked into the next room, spotting her next niece with her back to her, short shoulder length brown hair, 6'10, nude voluptuous body, and she could also see two pairs of legs squirming about on the other side of her, where she was facing.

Katie turned her head to look towards the door, seeing her Aunt and Taylor crawling below her. "Of course I am Auntie, It's just...y'know how hard it can be to make Pantera happy!" She turned...

Taylor went from feeling queasy, to having his mind blown. "Oh you've gotta be kidding me..."

Two cocks...she had two cocks.

Both easily sixteen inches, one being stuffed into the face of one barely legal looking teen boy, his mouth wedged full of her girl meat. And the one below him having his ass fucked by the second cock. He too looked young enough to not be able to buy alcohol, his face looking exhausted and unsure if he was happy or losing his mind from the endless fucking they were going through.

She held the boys like a sandwich on her dicks, her large hands big enough to hold them like a large pair of fleshlights that she masturbated herself with. "They're still holding out though! Haven't stopped since we've started. Nnnf...load number fourteen is coming up soon boys!" She gave them a fair warning.

"Geex, better hope you don't grow a third one like Gran Gran girl." Alex chuckled, and glanced down at the awestruck pet by her leg. He still didn't have the strength to really get up completely yet, but he had enough to crawl. However before he could right himself, the chain on his neck was yanked again, dragging him to the next room on the left. "Come on bitch I don't have time to wait, or rather, don't have the patience for you to be at a hundred percent. Let's see the others nooooww..."

Room 9

Barely crawling behind her, and more so being just dragged like a bag of luggage, Taylor followed behind Alex to the next room where she peered inside and smiled. "Heh, I figured you would be in Lizzies room, Jess."

"Yes Auntie, Lizzy asked for some help with modeling our new dresses. What do you think? I mean look at this boy, his skin is sooooo soft." Two more tall cousins inside the room stood side by side. They wore two more little guys around them like clothing, the one on the left had his arms wrapped under hers like a sleeveless dress, while the other draped her boy over her shoulder in a similar style to the dress of the same name.

Alex entered the room and allowed Taylor to get a good look at the two girls, 6'10 with seventeen inches of dick, while the other was 6'8 with around nineteen. She approached them and traced her fingers along the boys they wore, both completely comatose and unresponsive. "Ooou! Wow, he is super soft. I bet the little girly boy never worked a day in his life!" She pinched his nipple.

"Do you think it looks good like this? Like an off the shoulder dress? Or better like hers?" The shorter one gestured to the sleeveless style her cousin wore.

"Hmmmm, I like the second one dear."

"Okay good! So the sleeveless it is." Lizzy replied and took a pen and paper on the bed to jot it down. "Aaaand what color do you like Auntie?"

Alex grinned, "Well...you know I love my red girls. But I wouldn't mind a little black and maybe some gold in there too. That would look nice." She looked over the 'dresses' a few more times as Lizzy wrote her words down.

"And the usual jewelry?"

"Oh of course! And a new mask if you girls have got the time to." She coiled the chain a little tighter in her grasp, pulling Taylor closer to her.

Both girls nodded, "Absolutely Auntie."

Taylor just knelt there, on all fours listening to their strange and lewd conversation. The whole system that was going on here baffled him, how could something like this even exist in the world? Practically a sex slavery trade run by a group of tall, cock toting women! And he was definitely getting the royal treatment of it.

His hand rubbed his bloated belly again, with every move he made he could feel her thick, sloppy cum sloshing around and mixing with the urine she pissed down his tight throat. He still felt sick, but at least the pain from her ball busting kick had subsided, his jaw was also feeling better too. Thankfully, although she talked a big game, with death threats and dark fetishes, at least to his knowledge he hadn't witnessed any actual loss of life or limb around here. So maybe his life wasn't in ACTUAL danger.

But then again...there was the teeth upstairs...

"Hey!" She yelled snapping Taylor from his thoughts. "You feeling better bitch?" She shook his leash, and the raven haired teen quickly nodded his head yes. "Good, I don't fucking care I would've fucked you up anyways but good! I can't wait to try it on girls keep up the good work!" She told the two before walking away from them tugging her pet with her.

Her pace had definitely increased as it was still difficult for Taylor to keep up on his hands and knees. She jerked the chain along making him hustle as she approached the last room in the hall.

Room 10

"Hey girls how's it- oh my!" Alex planned on doing just a quick pass by this time since she was now so close to her room. But she had to once again stop in her tracks as she beheld the sight inside room ten.

"Hi Auntie!!" Three voices resounded like a chorus, each one attached to a girl identical to the one right beside her. Triplets, all three redheads, each reaching a modest height of 6'6 and an also decent cock size of fourteen inches. "What do you think of this Auntie?"

Being as that there were three of them, there were three boys in here to service them. But Taylor was a bit mortified to see them setup in a strange medieval looking device.

The boys arms were chained at their sides, armrests made of cast iron used to hold them there, and their backs were supported with three more bars of the metal, connected to chain links on both ends of their bodies. Heads tilted far back so as the triplet girls could have their cocks stuck balls deep down their throats.

Essentially, the boys were chained to a frame that held them lying down, swinging in the air.

"Wow, it looks good girls." Alex said giving their rig a once over.

"We're not even finished yet, we're gonna attach a crank to one end!" The furthest one from the doorway started.

"So that we can rotated and lift either the whole piece, or portions of it to make all the holes available for easy access!" The middle continued.

"And we're gonna make one for everyone Auntie!" The third and final one finished.

Alex chuckled, the three of them always seemed to act in tandem with each other. "Well, you might need two boys each to support all this ass and cock girls."

"Done Auntie!" Again, in unison the girls spoke. Taylor also took note that their thrusting into the throats of their victims also seemed to be in perfect synchronization. Never once did any of them fall behind or speed up too fast.

"Heh, okay, well bye girls! Your mother should be home soon, and we'll be downstairs." She gave them a wave before tugging on Taylor's leash for what was going to be one of the last times for tonight as the end of the hallway was in sight. The triplets again said goodbyes at the same time while Taylor continued to weakly follow his Mistress. She pulled him to the wall and again pressed a hidden side panel. Opening up another secret entrance slat on the floor, revealing one last hidden staircase going down. The third and final floor. She gave him a menacing, and sadistic look, her eyes narrowing on his doggie style form, "Come on little bitch...it's time to throw down..."

...Room X...

She yanked hard, dragging him down the steps, his hands and knees quickly scrambling to move along them. There was another hall here, but this time Alex did not stop at any of the doors, she passed them all, not giving them even a moment of their time. Once they reached the end of this hall, again she pressed a concealed side panel. But rather than the floor sliding to the side and showing a new staircase, the very slat of the floor they stood on started to lower. Taylor flinching in surprise as it descended like an elevator, he glanced about nervously at first, then locked eyes with Alex.

1...345678