Into The Chains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm...you know..." She started, leaving the table again to stand face to face with him. Quickly reaching down to grab his entire boy hood, soft cock and balls in one of her larger feminine hands.

"Ah!" Taylor yelped again in surprise. Eyes going wide as she held him in a firm grip. Not tight enough to really hurt him, but tight enough to let him know that she had the power. And if she wanted she could turn him into a girl with just one good pull.

"You should be thanking me." She said calmly. "I mean, look at this little dick..." She squeezed a little tighter. Taylor's lips trembled in fear that she would crush his balls. "No woman would ever be satisfied with this tiny pathetic excuse for a prick you have down here." Her hand tugged his genitals, teasing him as she pulled all of his bits around in a circle. Stretching the skin out uncomfortably, despite his fear though, his body was reacting to the tight stimulation of his lower parts. His nipples had gone rigid and she could feel his squeezed cock starting to lightly pulse, like blood wanted to pump into it and make it hard but couldn't because of her grip. "Your hands should be happy too, now they don't have to waste their time playing with it trying to get you off. All those worries are gone forever now."

Taylor almost felt like he was going to cry, "P...please...don't..."

"Awww...don't what sweetie?" Alex tugged a few more times.

He shook his head, "Don't...pull it off..." His eyes were getting glassy, the thought of being castrated in the most brutal of ways making his heart boom in his chest harder than ever before.

Alex almost looked shocked as he said this. "What? Oh honey!" She actually laughed as he said this. "I'm not gonna ACTUALLY make you a girl, no, no, no noooo..." She leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. "Buuuuut...I'm not gonna let you use your little bitch boy dick either."

Now it was Taylor's turn to be confused, "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Weeellll..." Alex turned around and grabbed something off the table. "First things first, this!" She brought up the object relieving his boyhood from her death grip. And before he could blink, a metal object was suddenly forced into his mouth. It was a mouth retractor.

"AGGCKK!" He screamed and jerked his body again. There just seemed to be no escaping her though. The hard palate was shoved deep inside preventing him from closing his jaw, and she turned on a small lever on the side, twisting it and spreading the retractor out further and further opening his mouth as wide as it would allow without completely popping. "AAAAHHHH!" He couldn't bite down against the metal, it was impossible to form any words as he couldn't move his lips.

"Oh stop complaining you wuss. You're lucky I'm letting you keep those teeth." Alex said threateningly, turning the lever a few more times until it clicked. "There we go!" She said locking it in place, "Next!" She then crouched down, squatting in front of the boys hanging body. She took the tip of his flaccid dick and lifted it up high to see his cute little boy balls, "It's time to make sure this little thing won't get any use now." Again she reached back to the table and picked up some small chain and wrapped it around the base of his dangling sack. Tying a tight not, she at a time had thought about getting an elastrator for her boys. But she didn't want them to COMPLETELY lose their testicles. Torturing their balls was half the fun when it came to abusing her sluts. So simply tying them up worked for now.

Taylor still struggled on, trying to lift his hands high enough above the hook to free himself but he was too securely bound. Completely at her mercy as she bound his naughty bits. The tight stretching feeling caused him to wince again, his balls attempting to swell as circulation was being restricted. Thankfully, it wasn't too painful, but it wasn't pleasant either.

"Taaaaaylooor..." She sang out again to draw his attention back down at her rather than trying to escape. She now held up a new object, yet again something she procured from the medical table. This one looked the scariest of all.

"Wh-what is that?" Taylor thought unable to actually say the words now that his mouth was locked open.

It almost looked like a miniature coffin with a hole on the end. Made entirely out of a black metal, with multiple steel studs on the inside. Not sharpened but came to a dull rounded off point simulating the nails of what looked like an old style iron maiden. And much to his horror, Alex brought it up to his penis, still held by the tip in her other hands. He now realized why it was this small and shaped in such a way.

A cock iron maiden.

Slowly Taylor shook his head, this caused Alex to grin wide and nod hers. "It's time for your cock to meet its new hoooomeeeee!" Slowly, evilly, she laid his shaft out into the center of the device allowing him to feel the studs. Again, they weren't sharp like actual nails, but when it was closed, they would press hard into his flesh. And if for any reason he got aroused, the iron maiden would get tighter, and tighter, and tighter...

"AAAGGH! AAAAAEEEHH!" He screamed, struggling with all his strength. Alex's sick laughter nearly being drowned out by his cries for mercy.

"Here, baby...this will make it all feel better." And she clamped it shut.

Taylor's vision went white, awful guttural sounds erupted from his neck as he screamed again. His body going rigid as the studs pressed harshly into his prick. Dull throbbing pain pulsed through his pelvis as his cock was crushed into the toy. All except his tiny tip was poking out and his tightly tied balls hanging below it. He flailed wildly, the chains loudly rattling above him, only serving to make matters worse however as the weight of the metal cage went with him. But soon his energy faded again and all he could do was hang there limply, looking down at the toy encaging his poor cock. "Gggckkuuuhhhh..." He gargled out. Some drool slipping out from his open mouth and down his bare chest. He heaved for breath as the initial shock and constrictive nature of the sexual torture device began to subside.

Alex stood up again and leaned in close, hands on her knees so she could see eye to eye with him. There was still fear, pain, and sadness in his eyes but something else too. His will was still there, it hadn't broken yet and he looked back at her with inner strength still in his big blue orbs. "High tolerance for pain huh?" She giggled, "My sisters are gonna love you!"

"SISTERS!? WHAT!!???"

Once again, Alex returned to the medical table and picked up a large collar and a length of chain about four feet or so long. The collar had about five rows of tiny spikes on it circling the entire leather band. Humming a soft tune, she walked around Taylor again and wrapped the collar nice and snugly around his petite neck and clipped it shut, connecting it by the front to the chain as well securing him on a leash. "Alright! You're all set to go!" She reached up to where the chain on his hands hung him on the hook and effortlessly lifted his weight up off of the hook, dropping him to the floor.

He fell to his knees immediately and brought his hands up to try and pry the retractor out of his mouth. Alex allowed him to do this, knowing fully that there was no way he could take it off. Only she knew how it could be removed, and it would be when she felt like removing it. His eyes darted up to her with a look of anger and defiance though as he continued to try. But when he was met with zero success, he decided to try and get the cock maiden off of his dick instead. Also unfortunately for him, to no avail.

It was sealed shut and Alex was the only one with the key, he was still mostly soft right now so the studs were uncomfortable but not painful yet. He just needed to make sure he didn't get hard or they would press in hard.

"Now come along!" She said bouncing the chain in her grip, "Let's go see how my daughters and nieces are doing. I'm sure they'll love to meet you." She retrieved the scepter still leaning against the table, then began to walk away from him, his leash in hand. Of course though Taylor resisted and didn't move. The chain quickly becoming taught as he pulled back, not allowing her to take him without a fight. Taylor managed to get up to his feet, grasping at his leash in an attempt to pull that off too. Alex sighed, "Are you really gonna make this harder on yourself Taylor baby?" Spinning on her heel she faced him again. "By all means go ahead, it's just gonna make it more fun for me." It was almost as if it happened in slow motion, Alex winded her leg up backward and then swung it forward hard, kicking Taylor in his swollen up ballsack with the blunt end of her high heels.

"GGCKGH!" Was the only sound he could make along with some more spit coming out of his open lips. It felt like he was lifted off the ground with how powerful that strike was. His stomach flipped upside down and he felt nausea rush up his body from the blunt pain that bolted up his belly. He fell to his knees a second time feeling tears finally start to well up and his throat gargled out more odd noises of pain.

Alex approached his hunched over form, he was face down so all he saw were her shoes, but he could hear her loud and clear. "Awww, poor little boy." One of her shoes was lifted up disappearing from his vision, but he felt it soon after as she lightly stepped down on the back of his head, sinking him all the way so his cheek was against the floor. She clicked her tongue, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, not so tough now are you slut?" She pressed the front of her shoe down a little more and rotated it like she was stepping out a cigarette, "Are you gonna be good now? Hmm? Or do I need to give those balls another reminder of whose the bitch here?" Quickly this time Taylor shook his head on the floor and tried to say the word 'No.' "You gonna be good?" Alex asked again. Taylor nodded his head against the floor. "Good boy. Let's go."

Her foot was removed from the back of his head and she turned to leave again, this time at a brisk pace and not caring when she was met with the chain being pulled tightly again. Taylor however this time didn't try to defy it, and quickly crawled after her to keep up. Getting kicked like that hurt...a lot. And he didn't want another shot to his baby maker again, or he might not be able to make babies anymore with another strike like that.

She walked him like a dog back to the one hundred foot hallway, where those sounds of horrible screams and moans echoed almost on an endless loop. He had to move his limbs fast to keep up with Alex since his hands remained shackled. Only instead of taking him into one of the rooms on either side, she stopped at the very beginning of the hall, and hit a hidden button disguised as a side panel in the wall.

There was a loud 'Ker-chunk' and the side of the wall slid forward to a point, then over to the side revealing a secret doorway with a long set of stairs going down.

Right away his ears were assaulted with the sounds from before, only much louder now. They weren't coming from the doors in the hall, they were coming from downstairs. The same cries of what sounded either like horrible agony or pure ecstasy. He wasn't sure which one it was definitely. But one thing was clear, there were female voices laughing, belittling what sounded like dozens of males who were begging for mercy.

"Take that cock bitch!"

"Happy Halloween you little fuck!"

"Don't you fucking pass out on me you cock sucking fag!"

Immediately a wafting scent blasted him in the face like he walked into a wall. A very strong, pungent smell of sweat and sex radiated from the staircase before him. Not the smell of blood and gore like he was afraid he would be walking (or really crawling) into. But the smell of straight up sex.

As she did before, she tugged on his chain urging him to begin crawling behind her while she descended the steps. His mouth was starting to ache from his jaw being stuck in this wide open state, but begrudgingly he soldiered on. Awkwardly fumbling to climb down the stairs behind her on all fours.

"Good boy, you may last longer than I thought." Alex said darkly tossing him a few glances over her shoulder.

Taylor tried to growl up at her, really his only way of verbally fighting back. But this time, as they went straight down the stairs and he looked back up at her. It was there he got a nice view up the leather skirt she wore beneath the apron. A full view of her glorious pear-shaped waist and pliable ass cheeks were before him while he crawled beneath her.

Obviously, he was in a bad situation, but the human body could be pretty damn primal at times even in moments where the fear of death or mutilation was present. And he was forced to remember why he came here in the first place.

He wanted to get some of that ass! And even though Taylor never really considered himself into anything kinky or having any preference towards certain fetishes. But he couldn't deny, being trapped in this chastity device, collar and leash around his neck like a doggy, and a contraption keeping his mouth wide open, and on the way to what looked to be a sex dungeon. This whole thing, wasn't exactly...too outrageous. People have probably had far worse fantasies than this, and it was actually...a little hot.

The whole reason he came to this party was for sex anyways, he just wasn't hoping for something as dark as this of course. So watching this pair of beautiful pillowy ass cheeks jiggling in front of him as she walked was at least a nice view.

It didn't get to last for too long however as she suddenly stopped walking and Taylor went face first into her soft butt by the out of nowhere halt in her movement. He scrambled back a bit and looked up at her again to see her looking down at him from over her shoulder again.

She snickered at him, "Watch it bitch." Her hips moved back to push her ass into his face again, "I don't think you can handle an ass like mine." She bounced herself on her toes a few times to shake her ass in his face, essentially, making her ass clap. Taylor rolled his eyes and tried to reply to her, of course it only sounded like 'Ehhwuueehhh.' But somehow, Alex believed that she understood what he was trying to convey. "Oh? What's that? You think you can? Well than tough guy." Taylor raised his eyebrows, and Alex lifted her leg to step entirely over the chain, situating it between her thick thighs. Then she bent over to look between her legs at Taylor also causing her skirt to ride up and show off her ass completely. She gripped the chain tightly with both her hands. "Well than, put your money where your mouth is." And she pulled hard.

Taylor flew forward as his face was forced directly in between her cheeks and his vision went pitch black and all air left him. She then pushed her weight backwards completely until she was sitting down on the stairs, and on his face.

A loud muffled cry came from beneath her new chair as she opened her legs and twisted her hips. Gyrating and grinding her booty on him, applying her full weight into his open mouth and small head. His legs kicked out under her and his bound hands desperately slapped at her legs, all the while his covered mouth tried to plead for mercy. "Well!? Having fun bitch?! Huh!?" She lifted herself maybe an inch and dropped back down on his head again. "Yeah, I...didn't...think...so!" She repeated the movement with each word, until finally standing again and lifting herself up off him completely. Taylor gasped sucking in the musky scented air and heaved a few more breaths after, clutching at his now sweaty face. "Oh don't be a baby." Alex said, stepping back over the chain and continuing back down the stairs. Pulling on his chain and yanking him downward.

Still in a daze from the sudden suffocation, he didn't have time to rally himself back onto all fours and tumbled down the last few steps as she dragged him. Each step bumped into his sides and his bottom painfully until he skidded to the solid floor. But he wasn't given much time to situate himself on the platform as Alex continued walking into this new hallway, heading to the first door on the right ahead of them, dragging him along the whole way.

Taylor managed to regain some of his strength and propped himself up on all fours to crawl along at her side. She stopped once they got to the doorway, similarly to the entrance from above the stairs, this door was much larger than any normal one he'd seen in the world. Obviously, it was sized to accommodate the Amazonian height that Alex was sporting.

Room 1

"Hey Molly, you having a fun time this Halloween?" Her voice snapped his attention away from the doorframe, and into the room before him.

"Yes! I'm having an awesome time Mom." Another woman, nearly the spitting image of Alex, except maybe a little shorter, turned her head to look over her shoulder at the pair. It almost stunned Taylor for a moment as he thought he was seeing a twin of his captor. Same voluptuous body, same dark hair, same intimidating height especially with the black high-heeled pumps she wore, but the voice was different. Hers was a bit higher pitched and more sweet sounding. She turned about fully and stepped to the side slightly, "I've got so many new teddies to play with now! It's so great!"

The raven-haired boy nearly felt his lower jaw clatter to the ground at what she revealed behind her. And in her arms...

Cradled in her grasp was a man, maybe a little older than teenage years, dressed up in a light brown Teddy bear costume, complete with ears and all almost like a onesie. Except where the butt flap would normally be, there wasn't one, it was just a ripped open hole revealing his rear end. She held him practically in a bear hug, his body bent in half with his knees to his chest and his lower legs dangling helplessly in front of him. There were two tiny puncture holes on the side of his exposed neck.

Behind the two of them, Taylor could see sprawled out on a bed and the floor, three more male bodies. All of them laying about, exhausted, heaving for breath, and all dressed in similar teddy bear outfits.

But the most disturbing part of it all to Taylor, was what was going on by the boy's exposed bottom. Molly, gyrated her body a bit, lifting her 'Teddy' up and dropping him back down onto her waist. Where Taylor saw for the first time, a huuuuge girthy cock being crammed into his asshole.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?"

"Hmm...he looks a little pale their sweetie." Alex said examining the one in her daughters' arms.

Molly shrugged, "He should be, I've been drinking him since I got him. He's sooooo yummy mom!" She said sounding like an excited child. "And see, he even managed to take all of me." She held the man's body a little tighter as she said that and lifted him up so that her hunk of girl meat would slowly slide out of his used-up asshole. Taylor's eyes getting wider and wider as she continued to lift him, but her cock wouldn't stop coming! It was like an endless tube of meat that just went on forever, probably close to coming out that boys mouth.

Thankfully that wasn't the case as after about a foot of her flesh was removed from his rectum, the head finally came into view, and she pulled it free to allow his ass to gape for a moment before closing immediately after being emptied. Taylor had never seen a cock this big before, not even in pornos. And her balls were like two softballs dangling below her long appendage. "What the fuck have I gotten myself into?"

"Hey? Teddy Bear? Come on? Eyes up." Molly snapped her fingers a few times, trying to wake up her recently impaled victim who seemed to have fallen into a bit of a daze. But nothing a few gentle slaps to the face couldn't fix, which she applied causing him to blink repeatedly and look up at her. "My Mom brought us a visitor, why don't you give him a smile for me?" She told him.

123456...8