Into The Framework Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean it." Bobbi ordered, while shamelessly looking deep into Daisy's eyes with a grin on her face. She then leaned in and whispered into the other woman's ear, "Come on, mmmmmmmmmm, we both know you want too. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, we both know Daisy Johnson is a little ATM whore, so go ahead. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck, be a good little ass to mouth loving bottom, and clean it! Clean the hand which has just been up your butt. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuck, good girl. That's it! Oh Daisy. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, clean it like a good girl!"

The annoyance was radiating off of Daisy, but it didn't take much encouragement to do as she was told. Mostly because she knew if she didn't, Bobbi would, and sure enough, the blonde made sure she got her fair share, even if the brunette got the majority of the butt cream. Oh yes, the two women slid their tongues all over that hand. Those tongues met more than once, which of course led to more kissing. A lot more kissing.

So much, that Bobbi was once again tempted to push things to continue. Ideally by shoving Daisy's head in between her legs, and demanding that the other woman eat her cunt, until she came all over her pretty little face. But again, she was just about able to resist, in favour of something much better. Something which she pointed out to the other spy.

"Let's get out of here." Bobbi said abruptly, breaking their latest kiss.

"Wait, what about you?" Daisy questioned.

"We can worry about me when we finally get out of The Framework." Bobbi said, heading towards the door, then stopping to turn to smile at her lover, "Then, it will be real."

"Sounds like a plan." Daisy smiled dreamily, before pointing out with a wicked smile, "You do realize that in the real world, we've probably ruined our panties, right? Probably our pants, too. Like, there's just this massive wet spot in between our legs, which makes it look like we've pissed ourselves, when really it's just all of the cum we literally mind fucked out of each other?"

"Oh God, you're probably right." Bobbi laughed, even as she scrunched up her face in horror, "Remind me to make sure that we wake up first."

"No problem." Daisy said.

12