All Comments on 'Into The Fray'

by transientarts

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigcityarcBigcityarcalmost 3 years ago

A truly beautiful story.

Rich ion destabilize, and clearly heartfelt.

Also very ‘of it’s time’.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So they got married and shared a life together? How sweet. What happened to Marie? Hope she grew up happy and healthy. More chapters to fill in some gaps please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, you need to get Landon and Scott together more than the! Landon seems the rough, tough exterior, but he is a truly gentle man with Scott, helping Scott when he needs it most. He will be good for Scott. Please let them make love slowly, let them suck each other, and let their descriptions be known. I picture for imagine the manly Landon with a decent spread of hair for the at sexy chest. He seems "All man" for Scott. I'd like to see you explore their relationship further! More adventures, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was very touching 😍

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Sweet, sensual and sexy!

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnalmost 3 years ago

Words like poetry.

Sweet sincere, and everyone loves a bit of an underdog. I sincerely hope you plan on writing a sequel.

Well done

Maximillion_VentresMaximillion_Ventresalmost 3 years ago

Keep up the good stories. I really enjoyed it. It was short and sweet, with just the right amount of spice to get the blood flowing if you know what I mean. Keep them coming! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderfully written characters. I really enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super, touching story. Really well crafted.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertransientarts@transientarts
I write a lot of things. Erotica is one of them. I'll share my best work with the world someday. While everyone else sees me cut my teeth.