Into the Maelstrom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers

Having made her decision, all she could do now was just wait it out. Besides, if these kids got out of control she would just have to put them in their place, just like she's had to do with people who tried to take advantage of her all her life. The decision made, she returned to the surprisingly fascinating sight of Tiffany's naked body being thoroughly inspected by other women. Especially, she wondered what could possibly be taking Maria so long in inspecting Tiffany's crotch, and what was she doing that was causing the teenager to moan so much?

"Listen to her, Carolyn," whispered Fawn. " What does it mean? That's she's hot, is that what it means? It is so terribly warm in here. Are you hot, too, Carolyn? Yes you are, aren't you?"

Carolyn could only nod her head. She was feeling terribly warn in her tight, constricting clothing. She could feel the sweat forming on her face and below her arms. She reached up to unbutton the high neck of her blouse, but stopped. It wouldn't be proper to do that here. When she got back to the safety of her own apartment, then she could relax.

What Carolyn didn't know was that when she turned down Tamiko's bathing suit offer, the Japanese girl had reset the apartment's thermostat from 70 to 80 degrees. "Here, let me," Fawn murmured as she reached over and pulled off Carolyn's scarf. As the scarf fell to the floor, Fawn said, "Now look up and I'll get that top button for you."

Carolyn obediently obeyed the younger girl's command and looked at the ceiling, because it was becoming so very warm in the apartment she almost couldn't stand it. Fawn however unbuttoned not just the first, but the top four buttons on the surprised Carolyn's blouse. Fawn and Samantha now had an unrestricted view of the tops of Carolyn's breasts as they entered her modest-cut bra. Fawn reached around and unfastened the unresisting Carolyn's sleeve cuffs for good measure.

Her blouse was now open to her breasts, but Carolyn still found she could not tear her eyes from Tiffany's continuing examination. Fawn's soft continuous voice in her ear, speaking her innermost thoughts, was causing a storm of unexplained emotion to whirl through her normally well-ordered mind. She found herself powerless to resist it, even when it asked her the most intimate of questions. If only the girl would stop taking and give her a chance to think. But she kept talking softly on and on, saying the most vile and disgusting things to her. She knew she should leave, but she was somehow transfixed by the sight of Tiffany's initiation. She knew she just couldn't leave until it was over.

Carolyn suddenly realized that her jacket was gone. She had no memory of taking it off. But, as the whispering in her ear suggested, it was increasingly warm in here and it did feel so much cooler without it.

Carolyn soon felt that the hands on her body, at first hesitant, were becoming much bolder. Her protests did no good, for the hands would just return whenever she moved them away. The hands seemed determined to explore every inch of her untouched body above the waist. Especially her breasts! Thankfully, they were leaving her slacks alone.

No place was too intimate for their interest. Worse, they seemed to be looking for a way in, a way to reach her body under her protective clothing! To reach her inner-most self! Oh my, she thought worriedly. Perhaps they wanted to really examine her, too!

Even insects seemed intent on exploring her body, her fevered mind thought. There was something moving around her hips and legs that was surprisingly persistent. As soon as one would land, walk around and then take off, it or another would land somewhere else. She knew this place wasn't near as clean as her own spotless apartment so when she felt them on her hips and legs it did not surprise her. Sometimes she could feel more than one, all moving very lightly yet boldly as bugs will across her behind or up and down her legs. Worse, they were making her feel very tingly where ever they landed. She would try to brush them away, but they eventually always came back. Just like those summers she spent in Greece during school breaks. Damned flies were everywhere! Carolyn finally quit worrying about them, there was after all so much else going on, and left them alone. If only they didn't affect me so much, she thought, feeling the strange tingles radiating from her lower abdomen as the insects seemed to take delight in walking over lower hips and upper thighs.

The problem was that between watching what was happening to Tiffany, and the childish antics of Fawn and Samantha, she could think of very little else. Her body was still tingling where Fawn had held her earlier. She could clearly feel the burning imprint of the girl's hands, as if they were still there, holding tightly to her privates.

During this time the girls around her had not been idle. Regularly, a hand would dip into the tight waistband of her slacks and pull out some of her tucked-in blouse. Carolyn would then absently tuck it back in again, but there were soon so many other distractions going on for her to worry about such childish things. Soon her blouse was completely outside of her slacks.

What she didn't realize was that one of the hands reaching into her slacks had unfastened the metal clasp to her waistband, then the front button. Finally, another hand had carefully loosened the zipper. Each tug on her waistband from then on lowered the zipper more and more, allowing the slim hands of her assailants to penetrate ever deeper into her tailored slacks. In time the front of her slacks became completely open, yet unnoticed by the distracted Carolyn because it was covered by her loose blouse. Soon the only things holding up Carolyn's slacks was a little friction. With every move she made, the now loosened slacks became just a little bit lower.

With the blouse now out, Tamiko felt free to finally start working on Carolyn's cunt. Keeping her left hand moving on the woman's buttocks, Tamiko walked her right hand around the inside of Carolyn's left thigh and soon had her fingers dancing over the front of Carolyn's slacks. Keeping below the opened zipper, Tamiko focused her attentions on the seam that ran down from the zipper to the back of the slacks. Pressing lightly, Tamiko could feel the indent of Carolyn's most secret place, her labia. Pressing the delicate flesh in a subtle rhythm with her right finger tips, the girl was eventually rewarded with tiny answering jerks from Carolyn's hips, trying reflexively to meet more fully this new pleasing sensation. Tamiko brought her left hand around and traced the prominent bulge of soft pubic hair through the material of Carolyn's slacks and panties. She then placed it alongside her right and it too joined in the subtle seduction of Carolyn's cunt.

Totally oblivious to all that was going on around her, Carolyn could only stare at the continuing increasing frenzied activity of the golden-haired Tiffany. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined that Tiffany would react to another woman in this way.

Carolyn was starting to feel a strange sensation in her crotch. It was like when she would be in a hurry as a teenager and forget to wear anything below her slacks or shorts. She would get a strange itch between her legs she couldn't dare scratch! By the end of the day she would be quite wet, and almost out of control just from all the rubbing. That's why she always made sure to be properly dressed at all times. And now, on top of everything else, she had this itch to contend with. She was getting such a feeling in her crotch and she couldn't understand it. She was wearing her panties, and her slacks were not tight at all, and yet that same somewhat delicious feeling was starting to build in her vagina.

Oh, no! she thought. Of all the times for it to happen! She could even feel her hips making tiny movements to deal with the sensation. However unlikely, she wondered if it might have something to do with the embarrassing antics of Fawn or Samantha, But, she was painfully aware that their hands were on her blouse. They were not touching her anywhere below her waist (they wouldn't dare!). She saw in the dim light that there was no one else around them. She thankfully didn't see any small animals when she first entered the apartment, either (once in Europe a dog had stuck his nose up her miniskirt and she almost fainted!).

She didn't think anyone would notice her moving her hips such a minute amount, and she had to do something to relieve the building sensation. But, Carolyn was well aware that eventually she would have to go to the bathroom and find the cause and correct it, regardless of how good it was making her feel. She was well aware that her secret pleasure was an itch that scratching only made worse.

With each tiny jerk of her hips, Tamiko felt Carolyn's slacks descend just a tiny bit. After a time, as Tamiko increased her toying of Carolyn's vulnerable cunt, Carolyn's hips jerked more and more, it was only Tamiko's hands pressing into Carolyn's crotch held up the woman's slacks.

"Look at her breasts shake," Fawn continuing her seductive whispering as they watched Tiffany twisting and jerking on the couch. "Wonder what they feel like when that happens. What do your breasts feel like when they shake, Carolyn? What do your breasts feel like right now? They are very beautiful, you know. Are they swollen? Are they very sensitive?" "Can you feel this? Or this?" Fawn asked as she and Samantha began to openly caress the high-set heaving orbs from the outside of the blouse.

The shaken Carolyn could again only nod as she felt the feather touches of the girls' hands on her swollen breasts. The hands became bolder, now squeezing the tender breast-flesh. Carolyn knew she should stop them, but what they were doing to her really didn't matter right now. She wasn't a lesbian after all. All she wanted to do was watch Tiffany get initiated, and then leave here as quickly as possible.

The massage of her proud breasts continued. A few more buttons of Carolyn's blouse were undone and the girl's soon were working directly on the woman's breasts through her bra.

What was wrong with me? Carolyn wondered. My own breasts are driving me crazy! They feel so swollen and sensitive. Why don't those girls stop?

"Are your breasts sensitive, Carolyn? Mine sure are. Do yours affect you, sometimes?" Fawn purred. Carolyn could not believe her body's reaction to the antics of Fawn and Samantha. How could Fawn know that every touch on her over-sensitive breasts was driving her crazy. "You can tell me."

Seeing how preoccupied Carolyn was with the fondling of her breasts, Tamiko knew she had a free hand with the unsuspecting woman. While Carolyn was busy focusing on the actions of Fawn and Samantha, Tamiko carefully reached deep down into the back of Carolyn's open slacks until she felt the thin elastic at the top of Carolyn's panties. She gently pulled up on the panties, drawing the sheer material as deeply as she could between Carolyn's fantastic buttocks. Twisting the waistband and legbands together around her index finger, Tamiko continued to pull on the back of Carolyn's panties, wanting them to become as deeply imbedded into the proud woman's flesh as possible. Tamiko then returned to what she liked to think of as her "Sensual Butterfly" routine. But first, she carefully touched the front of Carolyn's slacks below the opened zipper. She felt with satisfaction how Carolyn's panties were now cruelly digging into the sensitive labia flesh. With the crotchband now embedded, Tamiko had only the thin material of the loosened slacks between her and Carolyn's increasingly responsive cunt.

*****

Carolyn soon felt a further indignity to her person. Her panties had somehow worked their way into the crevice of her behind (she knew that this was going to happen after well-meaning Tamiko had pulled them up too high), leaving her ass-cheeks completely uncovered underneath her slacks. Even worse, the crotchband of her panties was now putting a very strong pressure on her vulva and she was starting to feel very wet down there. Oh, damn! She had been so intent on her secret pleasure that she must have worked her panties up. Now her secret pleasure was worse than ever. She felt like such a slut.

More than anything else, she wanted to undo her slacks and fix her underwear to a more comfortable and modest setting, but she couldn't! Not with all of those women surrounding her! Besides, if they saw her fiddling with her underwear they might even think she was being affected in some way by all of the unusual activity going on here tonight.

She tried repeatedly to stop moving her hips, but something down there was causing her to continue. Something she couldn't define, couldn't locate. With Fawn and Samantha standing right next to her, she really couldn't do anything without attracting their unwanted attention. She was so nervous from the close, half-nude presence of Fawn and Samantha that she found it impossible to stand still. She kept shifting her weight from one leg to the other.

Because of Carolyn's constant movements, and some tugging by Tamiko, her slacks had slowly worked their way down to the tops of her thighs. Carolyn knew that something wasn't right with her slacks but couldn't understand what it was. She looked down but her blouse covered everything.

The perplexed Carolyn wasn't sure what was happening around her waist, but she dared not move her arms to find out. Every time she took her arms away from her chest, hands would appear as if by magic on her breasts! At least once even her bra had become undone and she had to refasten it. She felt that it was really time for her to leave, at least to find the bathroom so she could mentally get herself together, to regain control of her proud untouched body, but Samantha and Fawn were keeping a close hold on her and she couldn't move.

She tried moving her legs, as she was shifting her weight from one to the other in order to at least to try to relieve that strange pressure building in her vagina caused by her bunched panties, when she noticed that the tops of her legs seemed tied together somehow.

Carolyn's firm buttocks were fully exposed to Tamiko's lustful gaze, the woman's panties still tightly drawn up into the narrow crevice. She watched fascinated as the buttocks repeatedly tightened and relaxed as the nervous Carolyn kept up her movements. Overcome with the sight, Tamiko pursed her lips for a kiss, but instead blew a stream of cool air onto the delectable mounds. As she heard Carolyn's gasp of surprise from above, she saw to her delight the instant formation of goose-pimples across the tantalizing expanse of round firm flesh.

"Oh my God!" Carolyn accidentally blurted out. That cool breeze she just felt across her behind could only mean that her slacks were slipping off! What a time for this to happen!

"What's wrong, Carolyn?" Samantha asked with great tenderness.

"Uh... Oh, nothing," the distraught woman muttered. No one must have noticed yet, or they would surely have said something. Perhaps they might have even taken advantage of her predicament if they knew, using this to make fun of her! That would be especially intolerable with this group. Children could be so cruel, sometimes.

The snap must have broken or something, she was always having trouble with it. The slacks were really a size too large for her to wear properly. If they would just leave her alone for a moment she could discreetly bend down and quickly pull them back up again. But Fawn and Samantha stayed right with her, still whispering hidden forbidden things to her, still intend on their role of examining her if only she gave them a chance.

"What about your nipples, Carolyn? Are they sensitive, too? Are they hard?" asked Fawn as the girls now began to trace the clearly protruding nipples.

Shocked by the sensation radiating from her touched nipples, Carolyn quickly crossed her arms over her abused chest. When her covering hands felt her bra instead of silk, she looked down and was shocked to discover that her blouse was completely unbuttoned!

"So, they are sensitive, aren't they?"

Again, all Carolyn could do was nod her head, as her trembling fingers fumbled with the opened buttons, trying to refasten them. How could this have happened? She had almost been undressed by these two kids--total strangers in a room full of semi-naked women! I must be losing my mind, she thought. And how could this almost child-like woman Fawn know so much about her intimate, private self? wondered the increasingly befuddled Carolyn. It was as if she were inside my head, reading my thoughts!

"I'll bet they're very sensitive," cooed Fawn, as she deliberately licked Carolyn's well-formed ear.

Carolyn was rocked to the very core of her being. No one had ever done that to her. She dropped her hands and forgot about her now semi-opened blouse. She forgot about the half-felt sensations she had been getting from her strangely sensitive vagina. She even forgot about Tiffany and Maria. No one had ever been that intimate with her. She could only stare dumfounded at the close smiling face of Fawn, shocked senseless by the act and by her reaction to it.

After what Fawn had done to her, Carolyn couldn't help thinking about her slacks. She could feel them slipping further and further down her legs with every move she made. Soon they would be around her ankles and her humiliation would be complete. She couldn't leave until they were back were they belonged. She couldn't help it any longer, she just had to tell someone. She would tell the more sympathetic Samantha.

"Samantha, I need your help. It's my...my slacks. The snap must have broken because they're falling down."

"Oh, honey. You poor thing. Let me check."

"No!" Carolyn cried. "I can do it..." But Carolyn was too late. To the woman's extreme discomfort, Samantha had already knelt in front of her and was looking at the fastener of her slacks, having pulled the slacks down to Carolyn's ankles in the process!

"Nooo!" the humiliated Carolyn moaned softly, so no one but Samantha and Fawn could hear. "I can do it, really."

"Oh, no. It's no bother."

"Just let me pull..." Carolyn couldn't finish because she found herself suddenly off balance. Samantha had reach behind the distressed woman and pushed her left knee forward, making her off-balance. Carolyn was forced to raise her left foot enough for Samantha to remove Carolyn's left shoe and the left leg of her slacks. Carolyn quickly put her arms around Fawn's slender waist for support. Fawn used Carolyn's distraction to reach behind the woman and press Carolyn's body fully against hers. Samantha meanwhile pushed the back of the off-balanced Carolyn's right leg, and was soon standing in front of the mortified woman holding her slacks and shoes.

Carolyn looked in dismay at Samantha, not realizing she was still holding herself tightly to the semi-nude Fawn.

"Yes, the snaps gone all right," lied Samantha smoothly. "Zipper looks a little ripped too. But don't worry, there's a sewing machine here that can fix anything."

"I...I really should look at them myself. They are very expensive."

"Don't worry. Tamiko is an excellent seamstress. That's what she does when she's not in school."

"Well, if I could just take them myself into another room..."

"Carolyn!" Fawn said in a quiet yet commanding tone. "Let her take them. Your place is here. Your here for Tiffany, remember."

"I can't just stand here undressed like this. I feel so exposed!" she said despondently as she watched Samantha take her clothes down the hall towards the bedroom. In her despair she pressed her body ever tighter to the secretly exulting Fawn.

"Let me go with her. Please..."

Fawn started to kiss the distraught Carolyn on the neck.

LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers
1...34567...15