Return of Lady Lamia

Story Info
Three different mythical females enjoy themselves.
2.3k words
3.56
9.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

(This is a sequel to Empowered for Sex)

It was Sunday evening, Abby, Beatrice and Charlotte came home from shopping and socialising. They shared the four-bedroom house with the owner, William the wizard. It was just over a week since Lottie had been briefly transformed into a Latex Lamia by William. And then she'd had sex with him, while her two friends were in an induced sleep. She still had not told them about that.

Once upstairs each young woman went to her own room. When Lottie entered her room, she saw a box on her bed, that she had never seen before. She opened the box and saw inside was a gold latex mini skirt, and a note from William.

It read, "Put this on if you want to be Lady Lamia again. PS Lady Lamia can pleasure herself and others with her own rattle."

Lottie thought for a couple of seconds then took off her clothes, including her underwear. She pulled up the tight shiny gold latex mini skirt. She stood there topless, with small pale breasts and pinkish nipples.

"Well, how do I become Lady Lamia then," she said out loud.

Suddenly she felt and saw the gold latex skirt begin to grow down over her pressed together pale legs and up her pale slender torso. She sat on the edge of the bed as she knew what was coming. Saying Lady Lamia out loud must have triggered the magic spell. The gold latex reached her knees as it reached the underside of her breasts. Next the latex reached her ankles as it covered her breasts. It encased her feet as it grew up her neck and down her arms. The gold latex stopped at the top of her neck and at her wrists. Her hands and face remained human. Then her oblong lower half doubled in length to became a powerful gold latex snake's tail. She felt and saw her hips grow wider, as her breasts grew bigger. She felt her vagina being pushed forwards, and saw her new gold vulva form in the front of her tail. Finally, a clear plastic rattle formed at the end of her tail. She rattled it and smiled.

The transformation seemed to have stopped so she slithered off the bed, and raised herself up on her smooth gold tail. She looked in the mirror. The latex had not encased her long chestnut brown hair. Nor had her eyes, teeth or tongue changed. Maybe William needed to be here to cast another spell, she thought. No matter, I am Lady Lamia again, Lottie thought with delight.

She ran her hands down her smooth gold body. Over her large juicy round breasts, with sensitive prominent nipples. Over her flat belly, wide hips, and pelvis with sensitive rubbery labia lips. She twisted around to see that she still had the swell of her pert buttocks. Lottie had always wanted to be curvaceous.

After admiring and touching herself, Lottie was sexually aroused. She slithered and dragged herself on to her bed. She lay on her back with her head on the pillow. She curled back the end of her tail, so that the rattle was almost touching her vulva. She held the end of the tail, just above the rattle, and guided the thick ribbed rattle into her wet pussy. She gave a silent gasp of delight. She let go of the tail, and concentrating, she began to thrust the dildo rattle in and out of herself, by using her tail muscles. At first, she was fast, then she slowed down, then she sped up, until she found a rhythm that she liked.

She had been lying there masturbating for almost five minutes, hands free. She was on the verge of her climax; her sexual excitement was at its peak. She was losing control of her tail, so she grabbed it, and masturbated like a man for the last few seconds. She climaxed with a gasp and a sigh. She then enjoyed wave after wave of wonderful sensations, as she lay there having multiple orgasms, with the rattle still held inside her.

Around five minutes later, after the last of her incredible orgasms had faded, she removed the glistening rattle. She let the end of her gold tail flop to the floor. The curvaceous latex lamia remained lying on the bed, reliving the moment. Slowly her heavy breathing returned to normal, as did her pounding heart, as she starred at the ceiling. Finally, she left her fantasy world of Greek warriors and seductive snakewomen, and came back to reality.

She remembered the PS in his note. That her rattle could pleasure others as well as herself. She slithered off the bed and dragged herself out of her room. Lottie raised herself up on her tail and knocked on Beatrice's door, who opened it.

"Hello Bea, Lady Lamia is back," Lottie said.

"Yes, I can see," Bea said.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes of course."

After the Lamia had gotten all of herself inside and raised herself up on her tail, Bea closed the door, careful not to step on the tail.

"I see that you are a different colour," Bea said.

"Yes, and I still have my hair," Lottie said.

"You do look amazing; may I touch your skin?"

"Of course."

Bea felt Lottie's smooth latex shoulders and upper arms.

"Bea, I'll come right out and ask it, are you a lesbian?"

"Yes."

"Ok, and do you fancy me?"

"Yes, and I fancy Abby," Bea was being honest.

"Okay," Lottie said. Then she raised up the end of her tail and curled it forward, so that it appeared by her right hand. "I can use my rattle as a dildo, would you like me to pleasure you?" she continued.

"What a brilliant idea," Bea said. "Why don't you lie back on my bed, while I take my clothes off."

The naked lesbian, on her hands and knees, straddled the gold lamia on the bed. She lowered herself down, and they began to kiss and caress one another. Bea kissed Lottie's neck and upper chest, her nipples and navel, and finally licked her labia lips. Then Bea crawled back so that they were face to face again. Her body was trembling with sexual excitement. Still on her hands and knees, she arched her back so that her big bare buttocks were up in the air.

"Lottie, stick your rattle in my pussy please," Bea said.

Lottie curled up the end of her tail and the rattle moved towards Bea's rear. Who guided the thick ribbed rattle between her legs and into her own wet pussy. She gasped with delight. Lottie, with concentration, began to thrust the rattle in and out of Bea. With the odd word from Bea, Lottie either sped up or slowed down her rhythm.

About five minutes later Bea climaxed and cried out, "Yes, yes, yes." Lottie's kept the dildo rattle in Bea, who enjoyed the thrilling convulsions of her multiple orgasms, as she remained on her hands and knees, staring straight ahead.

It was only when Bea climbed off her that Lottie saw the silver latex spreading across Bea's body.

"Bea, look at yourself," Lottie said.

Bea looked down and saw that her vulva was silver, and the silver latex was spreading down her legs and up her torso. Within a minute it looked like she was wearing a silver latex catsuit. Her hands, face and short dark hair remained normal.

"Quick, sit on the bed, I know what's going to happen next," Lottie said.

Bea felt an invisible force pull her silver latex legs and feet together. Then she felt a burning sensation as her legs fused together. But her lower half did not double in length. Instead she felt this invisible force squeezing her wide hips, so that before her eyes, her silver latex hips got slimmer. This pleased Bea, as she hated being pear shaped. Next her feet transformed into a silver triangular fluke, like a dolphin's. Her silver latex breasts remained small and firm, with prominent nipples. Finally, she felt a strange sensation between her hips, as her vagina was pushed forwards, and a new silver vulva formed in the front of her tail.

"I'm a mermaid," Bea said as she continued to stare down at her new slender silver body.

"Yes, you are," Lottie was as surprised as Bea by the transformation, and that she wasn't a lamia, but a mermaid.

After a few seconds of silence Lottie said, "Shall we get Abby to join us?"

"Yes, why not," said Bea, who managed to reach her phone. Within a minute Abby knocked on the door and entered. She was doubly surprised to find that Lottie was a lamia again, and that Bea was now a mermaid.

"Would you like to join us; I mean to be transformed like us?" Lottie asked.

"Yes, of course," Abby said straight away, as she never liked to be left out.

"Good, so take your clothes off then," Lottie said.

Abby stood naked in front of the two seated latex creatures. "So, what happens now?" she asked.

Lottie raised up the end of her tail and shook her rattle, "I put this in your pussy."

"What!"

"Yes, " began Bea, "I did it, and it transformed me."

"Okay," Abby said slowly.

"So, kneel down with your thighs open please," Lottie said. Abby knelt down facing the other two, and the lamia moved the end of her tail towards her pussy and without any help, thrust the thick ribbed rattle into Abby's pussy. Who silently gasped at the unorthodox penetration.

After a few seconds Abby said, "Nothing's happening."

"Well, why don't you masturbate with it, that's what Bea was doing," Lottie said.

Abby began to masturbate. "And use your imagination," Bea added.

After a couple of minutes, the other two saw her vulva change to copper latex. "It's working," Lottie said. Abby stopped masturbating, but kept the dildo rattle inside her. She was sexually aroused now. She looked down and saw the copper latex spreading down her legs and up her torso. When the latex reached her feet and hands, she removed the rattle and stood up. The latex encased her feet, but left her hands, face, and long dyed blonde hair normal. It looked like she wore a copper latex catsuit.

"You had better sit down for the next part of the transformation," Lottie said.

Abby sat on the bed next to them with her legs together. But she didn't feel a burning sensation between her legs, as her legs did not merge together. Instead she felt a strange sensation in her feet as they turned into copper cloven hooves. Next, she felt the strange sensation at the top of her buttocks. She stood up and twisted around. She had her bum towards the other two, so all three saw a short deer's tail grow from the base of her spin. Finally, as she stood there Abby grew taller, as her legs grew longer. She was overjoyed, as she had always wanted to be taller. The still curvaceous Abby walked back and forth on her new long legs. "But what am I?". She was as surprised as the other two, that she had not been transformed into a lamia or mermaid.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and all three young women literally jumped. Abby opened the door, and there stood William the wizard.

"May I come in please?" he said.

"Of course," the three said at roughly the same time.

Once inside he said, "Ladies, if you were wondering what Abby is, she is a satyress." They nodded.

"Bea, how do you like your fish tail?" he continued.

"Yes, I love it, it's nice and slender," replied Madam Mermaid.

"And Lottie's, do you like your new colour?" he asked.

"Yes, I do," replied Lady Lamia.

"Good, now Abby would you come with me for some training on how to use your new legs," he said. Abby gave the other two a knowing look to the euphemism, then followed him outside.

"Your room or mine?" he asked.

"Yours," replied Senorita Satyress.

Once inside William began to take his clothes off. Abby looked around his room, none of the women had been in here before. It was the largest bedroom with a double bed. It was monochrome and minimalist.

"There's a glass of wine on the desk, if you want a drink," he said, and she did. He turned to face her and she saw his naked athletic body, and his erect dick. Abby became sexually aroused again. They walked towards each other, they embraced, and they kissed passionately. Her heart beat faster, as her copper nipples became stiff, and her vagina wet.

After a couple of minutes, he disengaged and asked her to turn around. She did so and he cupped her breasts. He began to gently squeezed her juicy round copper latex breasts. Then his index finger stroked her prominent sensitive nipples.

After another couple of minutes his hands moved downwards. While one hand rested on her belly, the other hand went between her copper latex legs. She felt his middle finger probe her clitoris, then gently stroke her sensitive labia lips.

After a minute he withdrew his hands and asked her to get down on all fours. On her hands and knees, with her copper latex bum in the air, and thighs apart, she realised the irony, that she had gotten longer legs, but was on all fours to have sex.

William knelt behind her, and Abby felt his large stiff dick enter her moist pussy. She gasped with delight. Holding her copper latex hips, he began to thrust in and out. Abby cherished the sensation of his sliding manhood inside her. Her sexual excitement was at maximum as his manly thrusting continued.

After a couple of minutes, he ejaculated, and she felt his creamy liquid burst inside of her. She climaxed with a loud gasp. As her first orgasm continued William withdrew. Abby, the curvaceous latex Satyress, enjoyed pulse after pulse of pleasing sensations, as she had multiple orgasms while she remained on her hands and knees.

The End

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers