All Comments on 'Into the Unknown Pt. 01'

by DCKorea

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Greyheaded1Greyheaded1almost 5 years ago
Not so erotic or engaging

The husband and wife were not interesting. The quick introduction about a stressful time leading to this night out was not a good reason for this and no info to tell how out of the normal this was.

I did not understand the “bet” or competition. The husband sent her into the bar to flirt. Unless she is Quasimodo she will get some attention.

DCKorea hinted that they may do this again in a loving way “as long as they do it together “. I may read a second chapter but put some interesting action and emotions in the next one.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Lighting

Lighting a fire that will burn you both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too complex and obscure for me.

Did they fuck other people? Was their marriage stronger now that they behaved like people who's marriages are weak?

Sometimes its all about being in the right place at the right time. Or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

That was SO HOT. And very well written! All of the experienced writers and critics on here may not agree with me, and I'm sure you will hear from them, but please ignore the negative comments. Isn't an emotional (and physical) response the whole point of this site? You hit the mark with me and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to your next story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Really?

If someone I was with or attempting to "chat-up" in a bar was spending 95% of her time texting, I would have been out of there. Who would allow that. What was he doing while she was sitting texting and reading her husbands responses? Even if she were sharing her text messages verbally with him she wouldn't be able to show him the responses from her husband. Just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hate looking up the mountain

And seeing an approaching landslide. It is usually accompanied by tragedy and divorce... poor kids at home.

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
walking on the edge

I think you have to be a very strong couple to do this, there are so many places this can go wrong. Everything from drugs to gangs and more. Even if the field is clear of landmines like drugs the situation is dodgy. This was a well put-together story albeit short and I could see myself do it with the right woman but who knows that? If the couple in the story decided to go all the way with the date it would make for a better erotic tale but that is so far out of common-sense actions it would not end well. I appreciate your story but it's dangerous fantasy!

norcal62norcal62almost 5 years ago
Another one where the man is controlling the woman.

Works better if they are equal partners in the play; equal decision power. The texting type gets in the way of reading and the flow of the story.

norcal62norcal62almost 5 years ago
Where does all this moralizing come from?

Works better if they are equal partners in the play; equal decision power. The texting type gets in the way of reading and the flow of the story.

These stories are made up, those who don't like the topics should not be reading here. If you want to comment on the story, pick something about how it was written, how the plot, characters could have been different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not in the midst of crisis.

Suddenly deciding to "take a time out" and play this game while in family crisis mode is going to increase the family life stress by an order of magnitude. No matter how much he assures us that they are a stable couple, they are also a very stupid couple.

Only idiots would up their stress levels by adding a bar-room affair to ongoing chaos. Saner people would at least wait until their lives were clam and might absorb the coming beating.

I see a "I was stupid, let myself get really cucked, and now I'm screwed" story coming on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Like the story, well written and erotic. I do agree with some comments that the texting is awkward and unnecessary. Better if husband just quietly watches. They can communicate by meeting at the john for instance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a fantasy story. Not a new idea. The texting story format is just not erotic or interesting.

What happened to all the family crisis situations that were raining down.

Hey how about a fantasy where wife is dressed to find a man and husband takes here out to a wonderful place. They talk dance romance then go home for hot reconnecting sex and love making. Oh that wouldn’t work without hunky third guy reving there sex drive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous