All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 04'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I cannot wait to find out if Draven will take his mate and what will happen between Alaron and Erika.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
shocking blow

draven's got a big shit now!!! Now the entertainment begins !!!! Hoping of your next chap.

Omkar

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
Been looking forward to reading another chapter all week!

I just have one question ~

If Eian and Fiona could mate, and it seems that it was anticipated by the Pureblood vampires, why is it such a crime for Draven? He's Pureblood, as is Fiona . . . and Amber is no omega . . . And why would Eian be rate? Sorry, but I'm confused.

I was surprised that Erika got to make a decision, and delighted with her acceptance and her choice. And I hope Fiona IS expecting right now! ;)

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

oh draven has really put himself out there, smart move from her i'd say, classy!

curious as to how eian will take it all in.

will be waiting for the next update!!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Holy Shit

I absolutely did not see that coming. No wonder you couldn't hold this chapter back and got it to us so quickly. And thank you for not making it one long chapter, that would be to much at one sitting. You had this entire chapter full of surprises. From the moment Draven woke from his dreams to the last sentence in this chapter, everything Draven did was so fast. Not his usual calm peaceful self. And Amber, she turned into a ninfo w/Draven. What will she say when she finds out that Draven has accepted Eian as his Alpha. And whats happening next w/Alaron and Erika?

It is a fantastic chapter that deserves much more than the 5 Stars offered.

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

Ohhhh so Daven has excepted what is going on between him and Amber and what it all means but will he so forth coming to her that he knows beyond a doubt that he and her are mates?

Very glad to see that they allowed Erika to choose what she watned to do and that she is ok with all of them and her memory will be that of before the fight in the book store.

Alran still wanting to be around Erika is very sweet and cant not wait to see how he tries to go about getting close to her and how she will feel about him. Great chap again!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Confused?

In the last chapter,Draven had broken ribs threatening to pierce his lungs. They were so worried that he might die that Al rushed him to the nearest medical help. Now it is just a broken arm and as far as I know that is not life threatening, so why the panic and long stay in hospital.

I do love that he is giving in to Amber.

Next chapter soon please!

musecuesmusecuesabout 13 years ago
YAY!

I can't believe you posted up this story so quickly! Oh my god, I was literally reading the story without pause! It made me laugh and also kept me wanting to know more and more. And now Draven's in a lot of trouble! I think after Eian, he's the next one on my hot list. Hahaha.

@willieone- I don't think he had broken ribs... I read back and he was just worried if he had it. Hah but I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
I just spent

... the last day or so reading this entire series since discovering your work last night. I think. Memory is blurred a little. It's 3:00AM here, I'm knackered, my wife's pissed at me for ignoring her today, and I have to get up for work in a couple of hours.

But it's all worth it, because this story was delightful! But now I have to wait for more?!? LOL

Okay, I'm joining the masses now, calling out for more please!!! LOL

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Hmmm...

Why is Fiona suddenly eating real food? Is it because she has a were mate? Or could she already be pregnant and eating is instinctual?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GOOD GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

I'm loving this story!!! Can't wait to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ohhhhhh

Ohhhhh I'm so excited to continue ...Yippe LOL

This is a wonderful story : ))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wowwwww!!!!!

I liked this one more than How To Love A Were i mean it jus my opinion n How To Love A Were was great but i like the characters n personalities in this more

xoxo

Aria

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
@Draven

Oooh... SNAGGED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story Teller

You are a wonderful storyteller; and I love these people. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. And as for the lack of sex, it just adds to my desire to finish this book. I just love nonhumans!

Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh sooo good!

Oh this just makes me smile and laugh out loud! That stoic cold arrogant Draven taken down by a female and her being a shewolf to make it even more satisfying! That last line of the chapter "Because you're my Alpha now" is my favorite of this entire story series! He's well and truly fucked now! Ha ha ha.... both literally and figuratively.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous