All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 10'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
very powerful chapter

excellent entertaining chapter was very powerfully written i enjoyed it a lot thank you and i can not wait for the next

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

That was great! The house is also still standing which is also a plus. But not so sure if Dravens mom should be around when Eian gets there he may not be the best host to talk to.

Draven will be moving in with her and living on the compound that just shows that he wasnts to be with her as her mate! Yayayaya!!

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
How Long

Please tell how long do we have to wait for the next chapter? I would like o see if Draven get his butt kicked....LOL

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Fi still a pain but

I enjoyed this chapter. Amber should have gotten all her memory back. Fi is so silly she destroys someone's mind and has no idea how to fix it. I really don't like her childishness and little tantrams.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Poor Fiona

She was asked to do something and it really isn't her fault that she didn't have the proper training. So she did her best with what she had to work with. Now people are criticizing and complaining, and it must affect her mood which isn't good for her pregnancy. At least she accomplished what she set out to do; she kept Amber from going rogue, gave her a chance to live.

As for the complaints about her childish behavior, she is a child in a woman's body, forced to grow up much too fast. What do you expect?

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

oh this leave so much for the imagination of what can happen in the next chapter! loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it.

that was great. i am so glad he didn't have to marry someone else. will lord culzean and josephine end up together, maybe?

that would be interesting and you never know they could have a new heir, he he. i'm sure he's still got it in him.

can't wait for the next chapter.

maria40maria40about 13 years ago
yay!

you did it again!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Okay!

This was a brilliant chapter. Very imaginative and quite unique. No, sorry, no one pissed me off at all in this chapter. There was too many pivotal things going on here.

Happy that Jessica Rabbit is on the way back, that little wolf sounds delightful. Shame the Josephine character has come into it so late in the piece, as she behaves in the manner I'd expect a powerful ancient vampire should behave.

Can't wait to see where else you're taking this tale! And yes, I do feel so much better now I've finally read this chapter! Naturally, back to whining now, for the next installment!! LOL

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

The buildup, crest, and level descent were superb in this chapter!

One of the things I love about your writing is that you can make readers feel sympathy for the "bad" guy. I have never trusted Aramis, he was so coldly calculating in his successful scheme to get Eian's legacy in his clutches, and Eian was supposed to be his 'old friend'. But in this and the previous chapter, you showed a side of Aramis that has me bending toward him a little. I still see him as cold and calculating - the whole thought process he went through when Josephine told him the Wolves were coming . . .

Josephine has definitely piqued my interest! Her take calm take charge personality is refreshing in a female character, not yet seen in this story. Amber had been a kick-butt, take no crap from anyone kind of lady, but the Dame is almost a female Eian - at least that's how she comes across to me. I wondered, though, why Eian didn't recognize her - he'd have known all of the heiarchy of any 'other' being who and what he is.

Alaron just keeps snuggling deeper under my skin. I like how his character is progressing, but I keep wondering if some of his pain, resentments and insecurities will rear up, since he's yet to confront the feeling of being overlooked and reject by everyone he's ever loved (except Draven). If so, I hope Erika is there for him!

I was a bit put out at Draven for his thoughts and reaction to what Fiona had done. Would he have preferred to have Amber go rogue and act as Alaron had then have to be put down? He left it to Eian and Fiona to take care of fallout from his decision, then wanted to round on them for doing what they thought best for all involved.

This story is highly entertaining, and I heartily look forward to more ~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic.

Maybe the best chapter yet. Great combination of the storylines. A fiesty Josephine is just what Aramis needs. Can't wait to watch her lead him a merry chase and for how you bring Alaron and Erika together.

ghotiisfishghotiisfishabout 13 years ago
Damn!

All the sass with class. Okay I'm going backwards to read from chapter 1... and all the other stuff you've written too.

You've really taken the story in a way that I didn't expect. Now, do I really need to beggggg for the next draft huh huh...

allimbaallimbaabout 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

I was so worried that things would not turn out - how silly of me! I cannot wait to see how this ends, Thank you!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Thank You

For this extra chapter. The last cliff hanger was a good one and I always hate waiting, so again Thank You. I know all good storys must come to an end so I'm hoping you already have an idea for your next one. Hey are you going to leave Amber's hair red? LOL What about Alaron and his human love Erica? What of Fiona and her pregnancy? And how will Eian survive the pregnancy? Are we going to learn more about the possible future between Aramis and Draven's mom? You have alot to tie up my friend, so get writing!!!!!!

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
loved it

as I love all your chapters. But I have many questions. Hope they are all answered in the ending chapter. Sad to know that the end is near. I hope you have other work in progress forus - perhaps a continuation of this series - hint hint hint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Amazing!!!! Keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Meh. Could've been better.

Not really realistic.

Mega15Mega15about 13 years ago
this is great

one of the best stories i've ever read, and i read a LOT. Continue please!!!!!!!!!

green2ballsgreen2ballsabout 13 years ago
Can not wait.

Like Miz T wrote , your story is great an has many charters already captured our interest, in what s next? Please do not stop, let there lives also evolve , and expands through the magic of your mind and fingers. WAITING.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!!!

Nothing more for me to say but this was awesome!!! And that my poor parrots weren't covered until 1am b/c I was so engrossed in the story that I didn't realize the time! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous