Intoxicating Stripper

Story Info
Guy finds new strip club and get more than he bargained.
2.9k words
4.08
20.5k
24
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,128 Followers

It was morning and I sat straight up in bed staring in disbelief over the foggy events from the previous night not wanting to believe that actually happened. My head was throbbing, but did I really suck her cock? Did I really swallow every drop of hot slippery fluid from her? It must have been all a dream or was it? Did this mean I was gay? WTF?

So, let us back up the story about 12 hours or so. I had gotten off work on a Friday and was itching to go see some hot strippers. Working my ass off on the loading docks all week, without seeing one sexy woman, left me wanting to head out that night and check out one of the new adult clubs that opened over on the Jersey side. It was supposed to be owned by some mobsters, but I did not care about that.

Yes, I had to admit, at 35 years old and still a bachelor, I really had no desire for a real relationship yet and being the sex and porn junky that I was, there probably were not many good women out there that would want me. Physically, I was in great shape, mostly from busting my ass every day loading crates off the shipping containers that came into the port, but mentally, I was just an asshole and did not want to be bothered with a woman attached to me.

So, as I said, the place I was going to was newly opened, and from what I heard, if you had the money, you could get just about anything you wanted, so fuck it, I was game for just about anything then. After getting cleaned up from work and grabbing some food, I headed down to the street and hailed a cab. It took a bit longer to get there than I thought it would, but once there, I was not sure I had the right place or not.

I paid the cabbie, and as he pulled away, I stood there for a minute looking at the front of this building. It did not have any windows in it and there was only one sign above the door that read, "Pussy Cats Parlor." Okay then, it is definitely the place but what a cheesy name for a joint.

As plain as the outside of the building was, the inside looked like a different world, when I stepped inside the door. It was genuinely nice, with no expense spared on the plush furnishings. It had a large horseshoe shaped wrap around bar, with plenty of room for the girls to dance on, and a main dance stage on the other side with plenty of seating to be had. There was a hallway on the other end of the bar, that went back to private dance rooms, marked with a neon sign.

Okay then, I was going to like this place. There was a decent crowd in there, with most of the people seated around the main stage watching one of the girls do her routine, so I went over and took a seat at the bar. I ordered a drink and sat there for a few minutes before one of the bar girls came over and started dancing near me. She was incredibly hot, too.

Long straight raven colored hair that came down on one side, almost covering half of her milky white pale face, dark eyes and deep red lipstick giving her a very seductive, princess of darkness appearance. She had on a black vinyl strapped outfit that just covered the most intimate areas of her body, leaving the rest of her milky skin exposed, including that fantastic tight ass of hers. I guess that was her shtick for the night, I do not know, but whatever it was, it made me very attracted to her as soon as she smiled and started dancing on the bar in front of me.

I threw back that first drink and quickly ordered another. She looked at me, never taking her eyes from mine as she gyrated, getting closer and closer to me. I tossed a five-dollar bill in her tip bowl and when she blew me a kiss and ran her fingers up the front of her crotch, I tossed in a couple more. This night was going to cost me, but I did not care. I had not been out in a while and my strip club jar had gotten pretty full.

I found out her name was Holly, and after I had dropped about $35 in tips in her bowl and was finishing my third drink, she asked me if I wanted to go into one of the private rooms. I nodded my head yes but asked her if she could wait until I finished another drink. She grinned and pushed her bowl towards me. I can take a hint; it was going to cost me just for her to keep dancing near me.

I tossed in another five, swallowed the last of that drink and ordered a fourth, while Holly kept dancing her most seductive dance right in front of me. She was so close that I could smell her sweet perfume. Eternity, I knew it the moment it hit me. I remembered from a girl I dated years back. She was my first fuck, and she wore that perfume. I smiled as her scent began to intoxicate me right along with the bourbon and waters I was drinking.

I got about half that drink down and I nodded at Holly. It was time to go private. Holly got a big smile on her face, and hopped down from the bar, while I held her hand. She thanked me then said something to the bar tender. He took her tip bowl and told her what room to go in. Holly turned, taking my hand again and said in a very sexy voice, "Right this way, honey. I have more drinks on the way for you, too."

I nodded and followed her back to the private room. Once inside, she had me sit on the plush loved seat, while she sashayed around me, preparing the place for her dancing. A knock came on the door and she opened it. It was the bartender with a bottle of bourbon, a pitcher of ice water and a credit card machine. He stood by while I pulled out my card and ran it, then left when the transaction was completed.

Another $100 dropped in a flash, but I did not care by this point. I was feeling good and Holly was making me very aroused. She locked the door, sticking her sexy ass my way and wiggling it. Damn, she was fine! I wanted to reach out and touch her, but I knew that was a no no in any club, unless the dance gave clear consent.

Holly turned with a devilish grin and danced her way back over to me, moving all around me, grinding her crotch against her hand awfully close to my face as she did. I swallowed down some more bourbon and water, and poured another, with just a splash of water. Holly whispered that I could touch her if I wanted, too as she straddled my legs and really went to work with her movements.

When she lowered herself down on my lap and started really gyrating hard, I could feel my cock get extremely hard under my jeans. She felt it, too, as she grinned and kept rubbing herself on me. Holly put her arms over my shoulders and pushed her now exposed small firm tits near my face. Her nipples looked like fat pencil erasers, begging for me to suck on them.

I watched them moving just a few inches from my face as Holly continued her movements on me. I took a chance and stuck out my tongue towards her nipples and she responded by pushing one of them into my face. I sucked her luscious nipple into my mouth and heard a soft moan escape her lips over the music playing in the background.

Holly gyrated harder on my crotch as I switched nipples, making sure to give each one equal attention. She put her one of her hands behind my hand, to run her finger through my hair, the other reaching down to rub the front of my jeans, feeling my hard cock as it throbbed behind the material. She made an Mmmmmm sound as she massaged me, while I continued moving back and forth between her sweet little tits.

Holly then pulled away briefly to turn around, to now move her ass all over my crotch, that small strip of black vinyl, the only barrier between her ass and my lap. My God, she had me so fucking hot. I get aroused by strippers dancing for me, but there was something different about her. Most of the girls, I just enjoy their dance then later, I go home and jerk off, but not this time, I really wanted to fuck this beautiful sexy minx, dry fucking me into next level arousal.

Holly looked back at me and grinned, as if she knew what I was thinking. I guess me thrusting up against her, gave it away. She whispered over the music, "It will cost you extra." I just nodded yes, and she continued her dry humping my cock. I reached for my wallet and dumped the last layer of cash that I had in there, probably a hundred dollars or more, into her tip bowl.

Holly turned and smiled, then kneeled in front of me. She quickly had my jeans unbuttoned, the zipper down and reached in to pull out my pulsing hard cock. She smiled and raised her eyebrows in appreciation of my thick 7-inch meat missile, then bent down and started licking around the head, then gasped as she took me into her mouth.

She was so fucking hot, as I watched her expertly suck me in and out, while one hand gently massages my balls, her other hand reached down to play with herself. Holly had me on fire, as she pulled back to squeeze out some of my flowing precum then lick it off with her exceptionally talented tongue. I nearly came right then and there, but thankfully all the booze that was in me, gave me some staying power to thoroughly enjoy her oral skills.

She began moving her hand up and down on the base of my prick, in perfect timing with her mouth. Dear God, she was amazing! I could not hold back any longer, even in my drunken state. I felt the surge of my climax rushing up through me and I let her know that I was about to blast off. Holly never slowed her pace of sucking and milking me with her hand as the first volley of cum hit the back of her throat.

My body went into spasms on each surge of orgasm, while she locked her lips tight around me, swallowing my thick cream, not losing a single drop from her hungry mouth. Holly kept me in her mouth, squeezing my cock from the base up to get every last remaining cum from inside me, while I just leaned back in a total state of combined sexual and alcohol intoxication.

When Holly was satisfied that she had gotten all my juice in her mouth, she looked up at me and said, "Now, it's my turn." In my now blurred state of existence, I just grinned and nodded. She then stood up, got up over me on the love seat, and pushed her crotch towards my face.

I was expecting to have a sweet pussy come to rest on my mouth, but what I saw next just before it made contact with my lips, was a small, very erect and dripping cock! I could not even react before Holly pushed her little prick inside my mouth, coating my tongue immediately with her own dripping precum.

In my near inebriated state, all I could do was just go with it as she pushed herself as far as she could inside my mouth. Holly began slowly moving in and out, my lips wrapping around her like I had done this before. I heard her moan as she put her hands on my head to hold me while she face fucked me.

I could not believe this was happening, but I was powerless to stop it, because I was beginning to really enjoy the taste and feel of her silky soft skinned slender cock. "Yeah, that's it baby, taste me, suck me and get ready to drink me," Holly said in a hoarse sexy voice, as she picked up the pace of her fucking in and out of my mouth.

In the next instant, Holly thrusted hard into my mouth and froze. She cried out, and I felt her hot liquid shoot in the back of my throat. I nearly gagged but started swallowing hard as more of her tangy fluid flooded out of her and down my gullet. With each pulse, she would groan deeply, her body jerking slightly while she held tightly on to my head.

Holly kept herself in my mouth until she was drained, and her delicious meat began to soften. I was on autopilot, just doing what instincts had somehow taught me, and continue sucking on her fine silky flesh. "Mmmm," she said, "you are a natural at this, baby. Yeah, that's it, so fucking good."

When she was completely soft, Holly pulled herself from my mouth, a small sucking sound escaped my lips as her prick slipped out. She then bent down and kissed me softly, then said, "What's your name, Baby?" My mind was in another world as I looked into her eyes before I was finally able to answer her.

"Sam." I kept gazing into her gorgeous face like a hypnotized zombie, unable to react much more beyond that.

"Well, Sam, thank you for tonight, baby. Now let's call you a cab so I can make sure you get home safely."

I just nodded and sat there in my drunken euphoria. The next think I knew, Holly was walking with me out the door, and helped me get into the taxi. She bent down and kissed me again then said, "Sam, I put my card in your pocket, please give me a call sometime." Holly smiled then closed the door and headed back into the club.

Everything was gradually coming back and the realization that none of it had been a dream, as I turned and put my feet on the bedroom floor. Holly was beautiful in every way imaginable, but she was actually a he? Or had been a he? The club, I thought, why would they hire a transgender and not let their customers know?

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and did a quick search on the Pussy Cats Parlor, found the website, and pulled it up. As I scanned the page, there was some fine print near the bottom that read, "Come on in and enjoy the most beautiful Trannies you will ever see!"

I closed the website and stared off into the room, thinking about Holly and what we had done. I got up and went into the shower, letting the hot water run down my body, to help me come fully alive again, but my thoughts kept going to her. Feeling her sucking on me the way she did, draining every drop from me, and then for me to do the same to her.

I had actually sucked her beautiful little cock and swallowed every drop of her cum, I thought, and as I began to slowly wash off, I realized that my prick had gotten rock hard thinking about her. What did this mean? Really? I looked down at my swollen hard member then started stroking it until I quickly blew a wad of cum across the shower floor.

I finished showering and got dressed, still not able to shake the thoughts of the previous night from my head, as I sat down to eat some breakfast and have a cup of coffee. I tried in vain to plan for my day off, but it was useless at this point, because my mind kept going back.

Then I remembered something. I quickly got up from table, went back into my bedroom to grab the jeans I had on the night before, and pulled out the business card stuffed in my pocket. Staring at the card for some time before going back out to finish my coffee.

I managed to get out and make a trip to the corner market a block from me, to get a few things for dinner and stuff to make my lunch for the next work week, but then when I got back to my apartment, the image of Holly came flooding back. I put my groceries away, then sat down in my recliner, and punched in the number from the card.

A familiar sexy voice answered on the other end, "Hello? May I ask who is calling?"

I hesitated for a second then replied, "It's Sam, you know, from the club last night?"

"Oh, hi Sam! I'm happy you called," she said sounding excited to hear from me.

Yep, I was instantly addicted to her and wanted more.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,128 Followers