All Comments on 'Intrigued by Marcia Ch. 03'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bag the rubber, and have Dan get fucked by Marcia, and suck her off too.

kindzazakindzaza9 months ago

Great story. I am convinced that the silicone is superfluous. It would be great if Ellie had Marcia's baby. The problem is how to make Dan want it. To do this, Marcia must become a full-fledged part of their family. The dominant partner in Dan's life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

knew it! when first wife knew where the room was.. i knew she had fun with M already.

Good story, hope wife gets breed by M... cant wait to read more... 5 stars again!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

ok, this was really hot, but i cannot help to wonder just how thick is marcia's cock. we may need a new chapter to get the answer to the million dollar question, meanwhile i will just go back to pretend that she's a transitioned shorty mac, who carries a weapon of ass destruction of 7.5 inches of girth.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2137 months ago

I am with the anonymous reader. Once she new where the bedroom was and then having an anal session before her husband, rubbed me the wrong way. At the beginning of the story the couple's relationship was explained as one of trust and open communication. But the first episode was performed without his knowledge, and then having anal unprotected sex when she refused to do with her husband doesn't show that same mutual respect, and being in a dom/sub forced cuckold play left a bitter taste in my mouth. I normally don't critique too much on an author's story, but it reads that open communication mostly flows one way. Besides that, it was a well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous