Intrigued by Marcia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie, for the first time since my mask came off, looked over to me, and noted quizzically that I had somehow spilled my load prematurely. Her eyebrows furled, and she looked to her lover and said, "He came!"

Marcia was so into their play that she didn't look over. "That's okay, baby. It's your turn now." She pulled my wife up and turned her body around and placed Allie upon her chest, above her heavy breasts, so that Allie was facing down Marcia's body toward me. Marcia's hands hooked Allie's hips and pulled Allie's pussy onto Marcia's waiting face.

Allie squatted over Marcia, and looked dreamily at me while her friend began to lap away at Allie's pussy. Globs of Marcia's semen oozed from Allie's twitching bunghole, and formed a rivulet of cum that drizzled onto Marcia's forehead while she delighted in eating my wife.

I smiled as did Allie, and then Allie's eyes closed while Marcia feasted on my wife's clit. As Allie relished Marcia's tongue work, she lowered her body over Marcia until her face was inches from Marcia's cum soaked cock.

Allie's hips rode Marcia's tongue, her intense moans telling me that Marcia would soon bring my wife off. Suddenly, Allie took hold of Marcia's wilted dick and began licking drying remnants of cum off of it. What had just fully penetrated Allie's colon was now a prize for Allie's taste buds - but not for long. With Marcia's hands spread across Allie's ass cheeks to pull her in to Marcia's flicking tongue, Allie's head flung back and she let out an ungodly groan. Marcia had finished what they came here to do.

Allie fell, exhausted, beside Marcia and for a moment, all was silent. Allie turned her head to face me; her lips glazed in her lover's sperm. "Did you really cum?" The answer was obvious, but Allie was surprised that such a thing could happen. She sat up on the bed and slid off of it and onto the floor between my feet. My cock was half hard once more, and Allie used a finger to swipe a strand of semen from the chair seat. She tasted it, and asked softly, "That's pretty cold. When did it happen?"

"I think it was when Marcia pushed deep inside your bum." I said. Marcia followed Allie and was on her knees beside her.

"You do have a very nice cock," offered Marcia. She looked at Allie and asked, " Do you think we can make him cum again?" Normally, I am very happy with a one-and-done romp, and on the rare occasion where we've enjoyed a second round, it is usually after a longer refractory period. But this time my cock was already beginning to arouse at the sight of two willing cocksuckers with contrasting skin tones.

I spread my thighs as wide as possible and slid forward while the two women licked the drying cum from my inner thighs on their way to my pulsing, stiffening dick. As I stretched out for them to pleasure me, my ass cheeks slid over the pool of cum on my seat. I could not guide nor could I caress; I was still a handcuffed passenger on this awesome ride.

"Scootch more, Honey," Allie demanded, tugging my hips to the edge if the chair. "I'm going to give you what you've always wanted." Allie's modest breasts hung down as my ass made its way to the edge of the chair, where my wife lapped at my hairy balls. My arms strained against the awkwardness of being bound behind me, but I desperately wanted to feel for myself what it is like to have a tongue lick my pucker.

Marcia took control of my cock, tightly gripping my shaft to trap blood at my knob. When the first tickle of Allie's tongue traced a swirling pattern along my anus, Marcia sucked hard on the purplish knob. Allie dug her tongue into my tight hole, where the rippled skin is silky smooth. Their partnership in my pleasure brought a very quick result.

Marcia held my shaft firmly while sucking, and began a frenzied up and down motion with her muscular grip; her moves along with Allie's flicking tongue would cause an instant eruption from my balls. Marcia stared at me as I spewed into her warm, wet mouth. She looked as if in a dream while my balls bathed her tongue in baby batter.

When my contractions ebbed, Allie's face appeared from under my balls, and she knelt next to her trans lover. Allie said, "I felt each contraction back there!"

Marcia released my softening dick and immediately opened her mouth to my wife, who extended her tongue and clamped her mouth over Marcia. Their tongues swirled for some time, and then Marcia leaned Allie back so that she could receive the mixture of my semen and their saliva.

When their mouths parted, Allie tilted her head forward and showed me the silver slurry of all of our bodily fluids. She drew close to me and placed her hand on the back of my head. I opened my mouth to received their gift, while Marcia ran fingers over Allie's left nipple.

The taste was salty, and sublime, and both exotic and erotic. Our kiss lingered and we swallowed our share of the day's treasure. This adventure had so many emotional twists and turns while taking the three of us along a most sensual path.

12