All Comments on 'Intrigued Ch. 08'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TOO SHORT!

I love this story. I'm so thrilled that Jenna is dead. She was PSYCHO! This chapter was way TOO SHORT. LOL! Thanks for updating regularly.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 12 years ago

yay!!!! love this story

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Love

this story though I don't like the turn that Jen took at all. And the chapters are way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the story

Awsome story i just feel like the killing jen thing came out of nowhere and all to fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES!!! Jenna's DEAD!!!!!!!

Stupid bitch!!!! I can't believe she put a hit out on Keegan!! Unbelievable!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ding Dong!

The craZy bitch is dead!!! Thank you for hearing and considering your readers. Okay we will lay back and wait in silence for your continued vision for your cast of characters. Your stories maybe short but each of your submissions advance the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Jenna thing just didn't seem right

You portrayed her as a sweet girl in love with Keegan, then all of a sudden she's hiring a hit man? Doesn't make sense.

green_dreamsgreen_dreamsabout 12 years ago
Great Story! Now regarding Jenna,

Anyone feeling sorry for Jenna needs to go back and really read the story again. I think they might be confusing her bubbly personality and exterior beauty for being a good person. She stalks Keegan for a month by working every night at the club. She then waits until he is feeling vulnerable because of Raven leaving and offers him a guilt free night of pleasure which he takes her up on. This leads to her becoming pregnant which she immediately tries to use to blackmail him into a relationship. When he tells her he'll gladly be the father of her child and that he'll always be there for her and the baby but that he doesn't want to get back together with him she murders the baby to hurt him. I understand the right to choose but that choice should definitely not be based on something as petty and childish as spite. Finally she calls a hitman to kill Keegan as well as Raven if she gets in the way. If you take all of these things together you see her as she really is and not how we as readers want her to be. When I first read about her I liked her too but as I kept reading and I saw her real personality shining through as revealed be her words and actions I came to accept having her die. I also really appreciated the fact that Raven wasn't the one who killed her but that in the end she died as a direct result of her own actions.

I'll say it once again this is a great story written masterfully. Keep up the good work Bizzy_Bish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Misleading

I am turned off by the story, you were misleading with Jenna's character. You are a skilled writer though. I will not continue to read this series, if you write something else I will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I really like this story , and jst because jenna was nice doesnt mean anything she was evil for killing tht bby she knew what she was getting into , dumb bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Saw nothing wrong with it. It made sense.

So Jenna's personality switched up. Happens all the time in real life when people can't have their way. She knew what she was doing.

AzaliaAzaliaalmost 12 years ago
You guys need to learn how to make an annalys

Jenna was like an obsessed fan at a rock concert that went bat shit crazy when she couldn't get the rock star. She was never sweet and innocent, she was just willing to do anything to get Keegan. So she did the classic 'If I can't have you, no one can' ploy. You need to remember that we, the readings, as well as Keegan, didn't really know this girl.

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Great Story!

I am loving how this story is unfolding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous