All Comments on 'Intro to Slavery'

by JohnDavis777

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy29 days ago

Well written, but my problem wth this kind of story is always is motivation. I know its erotica, and its fantasy, but I cant help feeling that without a "way out", or whatever, the victim would slide into utter depression, despertion, or murderous rage. Basically it cant get worse, so why not kill him, frame him for rape, run away, kill yourself etc. A desperate measure that might not be fun to read. The guy in this is pretty horrible, and doesnt seem to have any redeeming features. And people like that are quite boring to be honest. For me, I just want him dead, defeated or whatever. Now, if there was some kind of relationship, maybe he offered a way out, some kind of deal (slavery only lasts until end of term, whatever), or perhaps if he tried to bring her round in some way and wasnt just a prick. Maybe if he actually was sometimes even nice (not always, but a villian with a code is always more interesting than just an evil shit) or tried to help her, then the story moves from being a list of rapes and abuse, which admittedly some people enjoy as masturbatory material and I'm not judging, but it does get repetitive - to a better story arc where both persons in it have some kin of agency and develpment (hey, it can still have all manner of erotica). Anyway, just my thoughts.

BethanyBDSMBethanyBDSM28 days ago

Great story, John! If you enjoy writing these stories keep it up. I have been writing here for a few years now and my recent stories are better than my first few were.

This story has a hot premise and can go many directions from here. I look forward to finding out where you take the story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Is it really worth it for this woman to go through all of this , just for a boyfriend? She can take countermeasures and even claim having been taken against her will , even for the pictures. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Hi there Sir, I seen you say it was ur first time writing bout this . And ask about it it was great but , the part at the end when she got mad and say you want me to thank u when she back talk to him you put in her slap her in face for back talking to her Master.

saebasansaebasan28 days ago

You asked for feedback, so let me offer my $0.02. I enjoyed the story and like where it is going. I like that the hero is pushing her without being a dirtbag. I am definitely encouraged to read more and see where it is going.

I do find each segment to be a bit short. I would like to see just a bit more material put into each chapter. It would also be good to mark these as Part 1, Part 2, etc on the main page to clearly show they are related.

Overall, a nice start and I look forward to more

MasterfuljimMasterfuljim21 days ago

Totally agree with Gortmundy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous