Intro to Slavery Pt. 03

Story Info
Kenzie practices her domestic slave skills.
3.3k words
4.72
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to hold my desires back. As much as I wanted to fuck and torture Kenzie every day, I had to be pragmatic. We had a project due, and I fully expected her to do it all. If she was going to be able to do that, I couldn't be making her come over to my house every day. So I decided to wait until the weekend to see her again. I still made her sit next to me in class, teasing her occasionally. But until Saturday, we didn't do anything else. Though this week felt like hell, it gave me plenty of time to get ready for what I wanted to do next.

After school on Friday I found Kenzie in the parking lot. "Hello, my slave." "Slave" let her know that I wanted something, but it also caught her off guard. She quickly looked around, fearing that nobody was around. Luckily, nobody was.

"Hello, master," she whispered.

"I have a plan for us," I told her.

"Oh goodie," she replied. I liked that she still put up some resistance.

"My parents are leaving this weekend. They'll be gone from Saturday to Sunday morning. During that time, I want you at my house."

"Don't be crazy, I can't sleep over at your house. My parents would never allow that, they don't even know you."

I knocked on her head as if to call her stupid. "You aren't going to tell them you're sleeping at my house, smarty pants. Say you're sleeping at a friend's house or something."

"And what if they find out?" she asked.

"And what if the whole school finds out what a slut you are?" I retorted.

She sighed. "Fine, but seriously they better not find out."

"Don't worry they won't," I smiled.

Kenzie asked her friend Ashley to cover for her, telling her that she was going to be spending the night at Caden's house but her parents couldn't know about it. She agreed and Kenzie let me know she would arrive in the early afternoon. Earlier this week, while I forced myself to stay away from her, I bought us some new toys that I couldn't wait to use.

When Kenzie arrived, I again told her to park in the garage. She entered the house and I approached her. She knew what was about to happen. I leaned forward to kiss her and she leaned forward to meet me. It caught me off guard a bit. I wasn't sure if she did it because she knew it was coming or if it meant something more. Either way, it was nice.

We separated and I led her to the living room. I sat down on the couch, a large paper bag on the ground next to me. Kenzie stood at attention in front of me glancing down at the bag. She was nervous about what could be inside.

"I want to try some new things out while you're here. Why don't you get ready for me. Strip."

"Yes, master."

I watched as she undressed. Though I had seen it multiple times now, I couldn't help but still be in awe. I had this girl in front of me, willing, no, forced, to do whatever I tell her to do. It would never feel real. She finished taking off her clothes and stood up straight again. She didn't even bother to cover herself, knowing that I wouldn't let her.

"Do you like being naked in front of me?" I asked.

"Not particularly. It's demeaning," she responded.

"Well, lucky for you, you don't have to be." I reached into the bag and pulled out the first item I had bought and tossed it to her. She picked it up and looked at it, not quite in horror, more in bewilderment. It was the sluttiest maid costume that I could find.

"I think I'd rather be naked," she said.

In truth she might as well have been. The costume consisted of a black strapless bra that pushed her cleavage up and a loose black skirt that was short enough to be able to see the bottom of her ass, both with white frills, a black choker, and a maid cap. It covered up practically nothing.

"Put it on, it'll be your little slave uniform!" I teased.

"Yes, master," she sighed as she stepped into the skirt.

I watched her as she put on every element of her new uniform on. I gave myself a mental pat on the back for my find. The costume looked amazing on her. It covered just enough of her body while still leaving her mostly exposed. It was magnificent. When she was finished, I stood up and walked around her, examining her and how the costume fit. I didn't know her exact size when buying it and didn't want to ruin the surprise by asking her. Luckily, I guessed mostly right. The skirt was a little tight but that was fine. It would be a bit uncomfortable for her but it just let me see more of her ass, so really it was a win for me. The bra pushed her boobs together, forming prominent cleavage. I reached my hand under the skirt and softly felt her ass. She didn't react, like she was expecting me to do that.

"So, do you like my gift?" I asked as I stepped back from her.

She gritted her teeth. Calling it a gift signaled to her what I wanted to hear. "Of course, master. Thank you so much for my gift."

"You are so very welcome," I laughed. "I think it is important you have it. Keeping you around naked wouldn't be right."

"Oh, you really don't think that'd be right?" she interjected sarcastically.

"No, not because you deserve any privacy around me. I own you and can see you naked whenever I want. It wouldn't be right because it wouldn't fit your role. If you were just my fuck-toy it would be fine to keep you naked all of the time. But you're more than that." I walked up to her and wrapped my hand around her neck. I didn't squeeze hard, but put just enough pressure to emphasize my point. "You will serve me in any way I want. Just like a maid. Hence the uniform. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head, not speaking with my hand on her throat.

"Good. That's one of the reasons I wanted you to be here all night. So I could try you out in some other ways. The other reason being so I could try out everything else left in the bag." She looked to the bag then up at me, eyes full of fear. "But no peaking, that will all be a surprise." Planting a brief kiss on her lips, I walked away from her and sat on the couch.

"Do you know how to cook?" I asked her.

"Um, sort of. I'm not great."

"That's fine, I'm not a picky eater. Go to the kitchen and make something with whatever's in there. Whatever you think would be good. Make enough for both of us. Come get me when you're done."

"Yes, master." She walked into the kitchen as I laid down on the couch. I scrolled through my phone while my new maid cooked my lunch. If she couldn't cook, I could always have her read some recipes or something. I wanted her to be great at this because I wanted her to be doing this all the time. Being waited on hand and foot like this was such a high. Too much of a high for me to ever go back to the way things were before.

After a while on the couch, Kenzie walked back into the living room. "Lunch is ready, master."

I followed her into the kitchen. She had set out dishes for both of us. On the middle of the table sat baked chicken, penne pasta, and steamed green beans. I was impressed. When she said she wasn't a great cook I was expecting scrambled eggs or something. This was a full meal. I sat down and she began plating my food for me. Again, I was impressed. I had only told her to cook the food, but she went out of her way to set the table and now plate my food for me. She was taking to this whole slavery thing very well. Once she was done I took a bite. It was pretty good for someone who said they weren't a great chef. It was a bit underseasoned, but like I said, I'm not a picky eater.

"This is good. I'm proud of you," I told her.

"Thank you, I'm glad. It's a bit of a simplistic dish but I don't know how to make very much else."

"That's okay, you can learn. You'll have plenty of meals to cook for me as practice in the future. Are you hungry?"

"A bit."

"Well, you know you'll have to earn your meal."

"How will I do that?"

"Crawl under the table."

She instantly knew what I wanted and didn't protest at all. She crawled under the table and I followed her ass with my eyes as it disappeared underneath. She kneeled between my legs and I stood up slightly to pull down my shorts and underwear. I felt one of her hands wrap around my cock while the other cupped my balls. I continued to eat while she started stroking me under the table. I felt my dick enter her mouth as she started sucking. She wasted no time easing into it. Quickly she was spitting, licking, and gagging on my cock.

"God, you are such a slut." I struggled to get the words out. She didn't respond, just continued to swallow my cock. I tried to keep eating but I could barely move. The stimulation I was feeling was so much. I wanted to hold it in, to make this last longer. I accepted, however, that this could not go much longer no matter how hard I tried. It wasn't just that Kenzie knew how to suck dick, which she absolutely did, but the fact that she was keeling under the table while I was eating (or at least attempting to) a meal that she had cooked for me was a huge power trip. They say that sex is about power, and I had never felt this much power in my life. I reached my breaking point, and she could sense it. She sucked my cock deep into her throat and pressed her lips against the base of my dick. I came in spurts down her throat. I felt her swallowing it as it came out, and the way her throat moved as she swallowed only added to the pleasure. After bobbing her head a few more times to make sure that everything had come out of me, she crawled out from under the table.

"May I eat now, master?" she asked me. I could barely respond and I just gestured to her chair. She sat down and started plating up her food.

"You didn't get much eaten," she joked. I had maybe gotten three bites down. "My cooking isn't that bad, is it?"

"No, I was just a bit distracted." She let out a giggle. "Seriously, where did you learn to do all that?"

"I don't know, experience I guess?"

"You've sucked a lot of dick?"

"Not a lot of different dicks, just the same few a lot of times." I looked at her, wanting to hear more. "I've only sucked three guys off, which I don't think is that many. Caden and Drew, obviously, and then this guy I met over the summer a few years ago. That was only a couple of times though," she explained.

"I bet Caden and Drew love when you do that."

"Yeah, Caden does and Drew did."

"Did? Why not anymore?"

"You really think I'm still seeing Drew after this whole thing? Hell no. Already was close enough to everyone finding out, not going to take chances with him anymore."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Plus, I can't be hooking up with three guys at the same time. I'm not that much of a slut," she smiled.

"You aren't worried Drew will tell people?" I asked.

"Nah, I don't think so. I told him that I felt bad about everything we had done and he seemed to get it. I think I'm alright."

Silently, I breathed a sigh of relief. If Drew went and told everyone about him and Kenzie it would ruin this whole thing I had going. We ate in silence for a couple minutes until I began talking again.

"You know, this was all very impressive. All I told you was to cook, and not only did you do that, but you set the table and plated my food. You really went above and beyond."

"Yeah, I guess I did. I don't know it kind of felt implied."

"But that's what I mean. You just assumed I would want that and did it. I wouldn't expect that from someone who supposedly hates this as much as you say." It really did seem like quite a shift to me. Before I had to basically force her to even come over, but now she was taking initiative on her own.

"Trust me, I still don't like this situation. But I thought about it a lot this week and realized that I'm not going to get through this if I act all pouty the whole time. I need to pretend like I don't hate this or I'll go insane."

"I'm not sure. You say that but I really think you're starting to enjoy our time together."

"Whatever you want to tell yourself. I don't have the authority to correct you." We both laughed.

This moment, eating together and chatting, was extremely nice. I had almost forgotten that I had been into this girl not just because of her looks, but her personality too. We hadn't had many opportunities to just talk like this this whole dynamic started. Of course, the dynamic was still there, it was impossible to ignore. She sat there in a slutty maid outfit while I sat with my dick still out. But besides that, we were just talking like normal. While the sex was always amazing, this was a new type of pleasure that felt incredible.

We kept talking until we both finished eating. I grabbed my shorts and put them back on.

"Alright, put the dishes in the dishwasher and the leftovers in the fridge. Then come join me in my room," I commanded her.

"Yes, master," she said, smiling at the shift back into the full swing of our dynamic.

I walked upstairs, stopping in the living room to grab the bag off the floor. I got to my room and laid a couple of towels down on my bed. Kenzie soon followed after me.

"What are the towels for?" she asked.

"I want to test another thing out, see how good you are at this." I reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle of massage oil. "You're going to give me a massage." I handed her the bottle.

"Yes, master," she responded.

I pulled my shirt off and then took off my shorts, leaving me completely nude. I laid stomach-down on the towels. "Start at my shoulders and work your way down."

"Yes, master." She straddled my back and poured some of the oil into her hands. She started rubbing her hands over my shoulders. This definitely wasn't a professional massage, but she had a certain way of moving her hands that might have made it even better. Her thumbs pushed in between my shoulder-blades as the rest of her fingers caressed over the tops of my traps. She started moving down, rubbing across my upper back and eventually reaching the small. Here, she hesitated a bit, not sure what to do.

"Keep going, rub my ass."

"Yes, master."

I felt her hands fondle my ass cheeks, squeezing each of them softly. She avoided getting too close to my crack, but I didn't care. This wasn't meant to be sexual, just relaxing. Venturing further down, she rubbed along my hamstrings and reached to my calves. She spent some extra time here, using both hands to rub a single calf before moving to the opposite one. She repeated this for my feet, rubbing each one individually for a couple of minutes. I turned over so that I was now laying on my back.

"Keep going and start working your way back up."

"Yes, master."

She kept rubbing my feet in this new position for a bit before her hands slowly crept up my shins with her fingers wrapped around to rub my calves from this new angle. She kneaded up and down my thighs. A jolt of blood raced to my dick as her hands grew closer and closer. Screw this not being sexual. Reaching my hands to her wrists, I guided her hands to my quickly hardening dick. She began massaging it slowly, up and down. One hand fondled my balls as the other continued rubbing my shaft. Her eyes met mine, seeking approval. I just laid my head back as I felt her begin to speed up. Her right hand began stroking with more vigor while her left continued softly caressing my balls. I was fully hard now, knowing I would soon nut for the second time in an hour or so. Her left soon joined her right as she used both hands to jack me off. The massage oil caused her hands to slip off and back onto my dick, creating an almost unbearable sensation of pleasure. She squeezed both hands on the head of my dick, making it slip up and down between her fingers. My dick was still somewhat sensitive from cumming so recently, making it even harder to handle what she was doing to me. My toes curled and I clenched the sheets tightly with my hands. As she worked dutifully, focused entirely on pleasuring my dick, I felt my balls twitch as I got close to finishing again.

"Oh, fuckkkkk" I moaned out as I shot up and onto my stomach and chest. I laid for a minute while she kept teasing my now extremely sensitive tip. After a moment to regain my composure I looked back up to her.

"Clean me up," I ordered.

"Yes, master."

She lightly licked the tip of my dick, retrieving any last drops of semen still there. Her tongue made me twitch, to which I heard a quiet giggle. She leaned forward and licked up my stomach. Her tongue dragged along my midriff and up to my chest, collecting all of the spilled cum in her mouth. She eventually lapped it all up and swallowed it. She looked at me with a slight grin, looking proud of herself for making me cum again so soon.

I signaled for her to climb up onto the bed and lay next to me. She did and I wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head on my chest and put one leg over mine. I softly stroked her hair as we laid together. Despite all the sex, blowjobs, and everything else, this was the most intimate moment between us. My naked body and her practically naked body felt joined. I could hear her heart and had a slight view into how she was feeling. And again I was left thinking that she couldn't hate this as much as she was letting on. She might say that she does, but her body wasn't lying. She was comfortable, content, perhaps even happy.